A Weekend IRL Ch. 03-04

Story Info
They see each other for the first time.
952 words
4.45
23.2k
00

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/11/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Three

All she could do now was a wait. She had lit the candles, checked the fire, assured herself the wine was cold, and settled back into the chair to wait for him.

She was never very good at being patient, had never even claimed to be, but now there was really nothing else to do. She sat, nestled deeper into her chair, closed her eyes, and listened to the howling winds beyond the safety of the walls around her. Her breath deepened as she floated into a memory.

***

She lay naked on the bed, the phone pressed into her ear, listening to his voice led her through their fantasy. Her body responded as he guided her hands, heat building within her as she followed his direction.

"Our fingers entwine, as I hold your hand, moving your fingers to just the right spot. Do it for me baby. Make it feel so good. I love to watch your hands move, making tiny circles there on your swollen clit." His voice was so smooth, so sexy with his whispered words. "Slowly now, barely touching. Mmmm, yes baby. That's what I want." Her breath quickened. "I want to taste you, baby. I want to taste your pleasure. Lowering my mouth to your wet pussy, my tongue strokes slowly along your folds. Teasing your clit, flickering of my tongue on it, feeling quiver under my tongue. You taste so good baby." His voice continued as she felt his every movement. "My fingers stroke your wonderfully erect nipples, I move my mouth to suck them, gently nibbling, nipping. Pausing to kiss you, devouring your lips. As my cock slips easily into your wetness. My tongue moves deeply into your mouth as I enter you." She hung on every word, living it out as though he were there with her, touching her with his hands rather than his words.

***

Alone in the flickering lights, she thought of him. Almost unconsciously, she raised a finger to brush against her parted lips. She smiled as it brought the feel of his kiss to her as she almost lost herself again in fantasy, but a movement past the window caught her eye.

She quickly jumped from the chair and nearly flew to the door. Just as her hand touched the knob, she heard the metallic click of a key in the lock. Before the lock was turned, her hand twisted the knob, opening the door to the man she had yearned to touch.

Her smile glowed as she threw her arms around his neck and reached to kiss him. No cyber kiss this, but flesh to flesh, passion matched for passion. Pulling close to him, she felt his reaction to her, and savored it and pressed closer into him. She felt his arms around her waist and her feet leave the floor as he lifted her, crushing her to him, holding her there, and finally setting her down again inside the room.

Gently pulling back, she really saw him for the first time. He was dressed in black, just the way he knew she liked, and stood a full head taller than herself. She took her time looking at him, beginning at his shoes and slowly working up his beautifully sculpted body, taking the time to relish the conspicuous bulge in his well fitting jeans. She enjoyed, too, his well-shaped arms and the outline of his chest visible beneath the black knit shirt he wore. She noticed the stubble on his chin, knowing how far he had driven just to be there with her. Finally, she met his eyes, knowing him instantly and intimately, and the vague doubt that had plagued her earlier disappeared.

A grin touched her lips. "Hi, handsome," she said. "I guess you made it."

***************

Chapter Four

He hadn't even had a chance to turn his key before the knob moved in his hand, and the door opened in front of him. As quickly as he could step inside, her arms were around his neck and her lips were pressed to his. He leaned into her kiss. Encircling her waist with his arms, he dropped the bag he carried and lifted her off of her feet, holding her close, leaving no space between them. With one foot, he kicked back, closing the door to the cold and shutting out the rest of the world. He held her there for a time, enjoying at last the reality that had been only imagination. With his arms wrapped around her, he discovered that, true to her word, she didn't like to wear a bra. Her breasts crushed against him sent a jolt through his chest that traveled straight to his groin. She pressed more tightly against him. He knew she understood the affect she had on him, and he knew she would take full advantage of it. He was certain of that as she swayed her hips against his hard erection, uncomfortably constrained by his jeans.

When he finally set her down and released her, he stepped back to take the time really look at her. The tall heels she wore gave extra height to her small frame, and almost melted into the black silk covering her legs. He smiled as his eyes found the top of one of those black stockings, just visible below her short black leather skirt pulled slightly askew in their greeting. He admired the shape of her full breasts and erect nipples, obvious beneath the white silk blouse covering them. He lifted his eyes to her face, meeting her eyes in a soft gaze.

"Hi. I guess I finally made it, huh?" he said, with a roguish grin.

To Be Continued...