A Weekend IRL Ch. 07

Story Info
The next morning...
1.8k words
4.46
18.1k
00

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/11/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She woke the next morning to find his arm draped over her and his body spooned against hers. She tried not to move for fear she'd wake him, but the coffee in the kitchen was calling her name. As quietly as she could, she slipped from under his arm and out of the bed, and padded softly across the floor to the bathroom. Her feet were cold against the tile floor, and a glance out the window above the tub told her why. During the night the ice had turned to snow, and the ground was covered in a thick, white blanket. The window had frosted almost completely over, an array of crystals working their way along the bottom and up the sides of the glass. She stood for a moment enjoying the beauty of it all, until the chill raised goose bumps across her bare skin. She grabbed her robe, pulling its soft fleece tightly around her, ran a comb through her hair and a brush over her teeth, and made her way noiselessly down the stairs.

The coffee was ready and she whispered a prayer of thanks for the man who invented coffee makers with timers. The rich aroma and the smooth taste brought her a little further out of sleep's fog. She carried her cup to the table, where last night's unopened wine now sat in what had been ice hours before. She turned to enjoy the view of the snow through the window and noticed his bag in the middle of the floor, just where it had fallen when he arrived.

"Well, he'll need that," she whispered to herself. She picked up the bag and started for the foot of the stairs when she looked up and found him leaning over the railing, naked, watching her. "Well good morning, handsome!" A smile lit up her face. "How long have you been standing there?"

"Oh, long enough," was his groggy answer. "I was just coming down for my bag."

"That's OK. I've got it. Wait a sec and I'll bring a cup of coffee with it." She knew from his sleepy eyes that the coffee would be most welcome.

She poured a fresh cup for him and finished off her own before starting up the stairs. When she reached the top, she found him back under the covers, propped up on one elbow looking at her. He grinned as she handed the steaming cup to him. "Here's your bag," she said, setting it down on the bed beside him. "I found this down there, too." She winked at him as she tossed the rope into his lap.

He laughed, and took several slow sips of his coffee before setting the cup on the bedside table. "Hmm, wouldn't want to lose that, now would I?"

Her curiosity was piqued. "So what else you got in there?"

"Oh, just the usual stuff, my jammmies, a robe, couple of shirts, razor. You know, ordinary stuff." He grinned at her.

"That's not the stuff I'm talking about, and you know it." With her hands on her hips, she tried hard to act annoyed.

"Gee, I can't imagine what else you could be talking about," he teased.

She plopped down on the bed next to him. "Come on, please tell me. I'll make it worth your while." Her tongue slowly moved to wet her lips. She smiled, coyly biting one fingernail, and looked up at him through her lashes.

"Hmm. Well, let's see. I have four of these," he lifted the white rope from the night before. He delved into his bag and poked through the contents. "And I have these." He pulled his hand out, dangling a set of steel handcuffs from one finger.

"And just what do you propose to do with those?" she asked, one eyebrow arched in mock indignation.

"Maybe I'll let you decide." His hand disappeared into the bag again. "I also brought this." An evil grin crossed his face as he withdrew a black handle, followed by the strands of a wicked looking whip.

"Don't even think about coming near me with that thing, unless of course you bring it in your teeth and offer it to me." Her tone clearly said she wasn't kidding. The domme in her was shining through.

He giggled, "I know. Just had to bring it, though." He moved the bag to the floor next to him and looked at her. "Hey. No fair fixing your hair before I saw you. Now I'm just gonna have to mess it up again." He moved closer to her.

"Think so, huh?" she teased and wiggled away from him.

"Uh-huh. Definitely!" He grabbed at her, but she darted off the bed. "You're a tease. You know that?" he laughed.

She demurely batted her eyes. "It's what I do best."

"No, it isn't." He grinned and raised the covers, patting the mattress next to him in invitation. "Plenty of room in here." She bit her lower lip and smiled, giving thought to her choices before dropping her robe to slip in next to him.

"Mmm, you're warm," she purred, easing into his arms and cuddling in next to him. "Feels so nice here." Her hands ran lightly over his body as they lay side by side.

"Oh, hell yeah. It does that." He grinned at her, pulling her closer.

She moved her leg to drape over and wrap around his hips, pulling her own hips closer still. Bringing her mouth close to his ear, the words fell softly. "I want you."

His arms tightened around her, and a hand cradled her head to pull her face to his. Their kiss was neither soft nor gentle. He pressed his mouth hard to hers, his tongue probing, searching. Her teeth caught his lip and held it firmly before letting loose.

He pulled away, "I want you more." The words fell between shallow breaths.

With her eyes locked to his, her answer taunted him. "Show me," she whispered, and crushed his mouth to hers again. Her kiss was demanding, provoking, carnal, and it touched him. More accurately, it reached out and gripped him, shook him to his core, and held him fast, until she pulled away to let him go.

"Show me." She pressed him further, her eyes smoldering as she held his gaze.

In a motion, he reached out to grab her hair, entwined his fingers in the silk strands, and kissed her hard again. Her response was intense as his tongue thrust into her mouth, searching, penetrating, longing. She felt his hands roam roughly along her body, finding her breasts, round and soft in his hands, the nipples hard and red with excitement. His teeth raked down her throat and across her chest, halting at her breast which he firmly gripped, eliciting a moan. His lips and teeth teased and nipped her until she wrapped her fingers in his hair to pull his lips back to hers, their heavy and panting breath melting together.

He pushed his weight against her, pressing her back to the mattress, and held her there with his body atop hers. As he raised himself on his arms, she slid her hands along his chest and around his back, finally gripping his well-defined shoulders. She pulled herself up to meet his lips, and raised her hips up to meet him, parting her legs in invitation.

A devilish smile crossed her face, and she whispered into his ear. "Show me."

Their eyes locked, and the fire between them flared. Her head fell back, and her eyes closed in intense pleasure as he plunged deeply inside of her. Far from gentle and tender lovemaking, each stroke exuded an animal urgency as he crashed repeatedly into her swollen clit. Her nails scraped down his back, her legs wrapped around his waist to pull him harder into her. Her gasped breath came out in a deep moan.

The tension swelled within her, and she reached for the orgasm that was so close. She drew her breath in hard as it took her, rolling with waves that shook her. He moved more gently, watching her body tremble, feeling the undulations as she clenched him within her. Her breath was ragged and her head reeled as she slowly quieted. He grinned.

"My turn," she said as she pushed him over, straddling his hips, a knee firmly planted on either side. She lifted her body up from him, almost releasing his cock from her, but settled quickly back down, burying him again. With one hand, she reached back to stroke his balls, gently squeezing, just enough to make him wince slightly.

Her tempo increased. She watched his face, loving every movement, every detail, delighting in every whimper and moan. Her breasts bounced as she moved on him, and she reached up to hold them, rolling her own nipples, wetting them with her tongue, teasing him. He grabbed her shoulders and brought her down to him, taking her breast in his mouth, hungrily devouring her. She pulled away and bent to kiss his lips, before moving her mouth to his nipples. Her tongue circled each hard bud, her teeth nibbled, and her lips covered them, making him gasp.

She looked up at him, narrowed her eyes, and gave him a thin smile. She quickly moved her hands to take his wrists, pressing them down to firmly hold them against the mattress. "You're mine now," she whispered.

"Oh my god." He breathed his words. "So hot. Oh god, baby, yes!"

"Come for me, baby. Come for me now." Her voice was commanding. "I want to feel you." His eyes opened to meet hers. She held his eyes there, whispering again, "Come for me, baby."

Holding his wrists with her hands, and his hips with her knees, she moved deliberately, quickening and slowing, matching his breathing. He filled her and she held him, tightening her wet walls. Again and again she rose and fell on him, until the release he craved took him. His body trembled, and this breath deepened and his chest rose and fell. She slowed her pace, gently and lovingly riding down with him, letting him glide softly, never falling.

He wrapped his arms around her and held her close, pulling her into a deep kiss. She relaxed her body on his, melting into him, her head on his chest to rest safely there. In time, she moved off, nestling beside him.

"So what do you want to do today, sweetheart?" she asked him.

"Oh, I kind like what we've been doing so far." He grinned at her. "I guess we can't stay right here all day?"

"I don't know about that," she giggled, "but how about I grab a quick shower, and then I'll make some breakfast. Sound good?"

"Mm-hmm." His eyes were closed and his answer sleepy.

She smiled, slipped out of bed, and headed for the shower. "Guess it won't have to be that quick," she whispered, looking down at him. She kissed his forehead, and let him sleep.