A Weekend of Fun

Story Info
Watching a couple of friends have fun.
6.2k words
4.36
29.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story takes place quite a few years ago before I met wife and just after I had been dumped by my long term girlfriend. It was a cold winter that year, or it just seemed that way, and I was living all alone in my one bedroom apartment feeling quite sorry for myself. I was combining all the phases of grieving the end of a relationship into one – Denial, Anger, Bargaining, and Depression. My work suffered and so did my health.

I did try to go out on dates hoping that it would help me get over her quicker. I always hated dating. I never considered myself much of a player and preferred to be in a relationship. I did meet a number of girls, most of who didn't seem to want to be in a serious relationship. Looking back now it probably had to do more with my mental state than anything else. I missed my girlfriend and it showed.

One particular evening I was invited to a party at a friend's studio apartment just down the street from where I lived. The place was almost packed when I arrived and, as I made my way through the maze of bodies on the dance floor, I noticed a girl dancing all alone almost oblivious to anyone else on the dance floor. She was pretty and seemed to be a little intoxicated. It was the way she moved, however, that had me transfixed.

She danced in a very slow, seductive way and I must have stood there for a few minutes just staring. Finally she happened to look my way and caught me watching her and, instead of ignoring me, she smiled. I felt my mouth going dry. It had been a long time since I was in this situation and I had no idea what to do. My first instinct was to look for my friend. My second was to turn around and leave. Instead I smiled back.

It may have been the combination of sadness and desperation in my smile, or it might have been the alcohol in her, but she started to slowly dance over to me. Not knowing what to do I didn't move and soon we were standing face to face. I couldn't take my eyes off her. Without a word she took my hand led me outside the studio into the parking lot.

I felt like I had no control over what was happening as we walked to a dark corner. It was a cool night and she didn't have her jacket on so she unzipped mine, wrapped her arms around me, and pulled me close to her. It had been no more than 15 minutes since I first laid eyes on this girl.

Not needing any more prompting I leaned down to kiss her and she practically inhaled me. It seemed like I didn't take a breath for about 2 minutes. Finally we separated and, as she was staring me in the eyes, she reached down and put her hand on the front of my pants. I felt what felt like a bolt of electricity shoot through my body as she slowly started to squeeze my very hard cock through my jeans. This was the first time in years that another girl has touched me and my head was spinning.

Smiling, keeping her eyes locked on mine, she slowly started unzipping my pants. I had no idea how far things were going to go but I wasn't going to say anything to break this spell. I was shivering, either from the cold or from being nervous, but she seemed so calm.... so focused. When she had unzipped my pants completely she reached in and started lightly stroking my cock through my underwear. I was in heaven and was trying to concentrate on not coming too quickly.

I did not want this moment to end. I leaned in to kiss her again, feeling her tongue gently flicking against mine, while she exposed my hard cock to the cool night air. Wrapping her hand around it she had me totally under her control. Stroking gently with one hand she started to unzip her jeans and work them down around her waist.

I was vaguely aware of someone watching from a distance but I didn't care. She pulled me closer and started to rub the head of my penis against her pussy zeroing in on her clit. Since she was shorter than me I had to awkwardly bend down to let my cock do the job she wanted it for. I suggested that we go to my place which was just up the street. Instead she said she wanted to go back to her place – all the way across the city. Hoping this delay wouldn't ruin the mood we quickly zipped up and ran up the street to where I was parked passing a few very disappointed onlookers on our way.

It took us about 15 minutes to get to her apartment but, once inside, we quickly got back to what we were doing. She pushed me on to her bed and stood in front of me slowly taking off her clothes. It was the sexiest strip tease I had ever seen. There was no music and no dancing. She just stood there in the darkened room and slowly stripped for me. When she got down to her panties and bra I stood up, turned her around, and motioned for her to sit on the edge of the bed.

I wanted this moment to just be about her so I kneeled in front of her and started to gently run my hands up her thighs. She lay back down on the bed and arched her back, pushing her pussy toward me. There was just enough light coming in the window beside her bed for me to see the goose bumps appear on her flat tummy. I lightly trailed my finger tips from her thighs up to her navel enjoying watching her breathing quicken.

I leaned down to kiss the front of her panties. They were very damp and the smell of her pussy was intoxicating. Feeling the pressure of my mouth on her she reached down to pull my head toward her, grinding her pussy into my face. Her breathing was quickening as she continued to rub herself against me. I quickly pulled her panties down, pushed her legs apart and enveloped her beautiful pussy with my mouth.

She pulled me hard against her again to the point I was in pain but I couldn't stop now. My face was covered in her sweet juices and I was desperately trying to stay focussed on her clit with my tongue as she bucked against my face. Sensing that she was very close to cumming I pressed my hand firmly on her pubic mound keeping her still while I quickly flicked my tongue back and forth over her clit. Soon her entire body was tensing up as her orgasm took over.

I held my tongue against her clit until I felt her body relax and her breathing return to normal. She had her arm draped over her eyes and was lying very still. After about a minute I started lightly licking her clit until her breathing started to increase in frequency again. I applied more pressure and in no time another orgasm pulsed through her body. This one was quicker and soon she relaxed. Her breathing became slow and even.

It became apparent that she had fallen asleep. I wasn't sure what to do at this point. As much as my hard cock was telling me that it needed relief I wasn't about to wake her up at this point. I decided to leave and head back to my place to take care of it by myself. I have always enjoyed eating pussy above all other things and, with her scent lingering on me, I was able to quickly bring myself to orgasm pretending that she was still with me.

The next day I woke up in a bad mood. Although I had a great time the night before I felt empty because I never was big on one night stands and was starting to feel a little guilty about what I did the night before. Somehow I felt like I had cheated on my girlfriend even though we had broken up months before. Clearly what happened didn't help me get past that. I needed to get away for a while and out of the city that held so many memories.

I had been planning on visiting good friends of mine, Will and Elle, who lived about an hour away as I hadn't seen in a while. I figured that this would be the perfect opportunity to get away. I called Will up (this was the dark ages before e-mail) and made arrangements for me to spend a couple of days with them. Will and I had gone to college together and they both new my ex-girlfriend fairly well.

We always had a comfortable relationship so I was looking forward to a relaxing for a couple of days. When I arrived they were still at work so I let myself in with the key they left for me and put my things in the guest room which was right next to theirs. I know that Will kept a stack of Penthouse letters in his room so I decided to grab one and spend some time reading.

I found the magazines in his desk draw and, as I pulled them out, I noticed some photos underneath. Being the curious type I picked them up and was very surprised to see that they were of Elle. It seemed that they were trying their hand at boudoir photography so, being a typical male, I looked through them. Most were pretty innocent (especially by today's standards) but there were a few that showed a little more. One in particular piqued my interest.

It looked like it was taken on a very bright day and Elle was kneeling on her bed wearing nothing but an oversized white men's dress shirt. It was unbuttoned down to her navel and her hair was wet and slicked back. Her legs were slightly spread and she had that dreamy eyed – post orgasmic look on her face. The fabric must have been very thin as I could see her hard nipples poking against it. The photo was slightly out of focus so it had a very surreal look to it.

I realized that the Penthouse letters weren't going to suffice when I had this photo so I quickly put them back, along with the other photos, and went into the guest room. Not knowing how much time I had before they got home I quickly got undressed and got on the bed. Looking at the picture I was very hard in no time.

I decided to kneel in front of it and jerk off pretending she was lying in front of me. With the memories of the previous weekend still fresh in my mind it didn't take me long to slip into a fantasy that combined the two. I imagined lying between her legs lightly licking her pussy while she played with her tits, pinching her nipples between her fingers. What I didn't expect was that at that moment in my fantasy Will got onto the bed. He kneeled by her head and starting rubbing the head of his very hard cock on her face.

I really had no idea where this was all coming from as I had never imagined doing this with either of them before. The photo was obviously having more of an effect on me than just getting me hard. She turned her head to look up at him and took the head of his cock in her mouth. From my view between her legs I can see her sucking his cock and pinching her nipples. I imagined her cumming at the same time he shot his cum all over her lips and tongue.

That did it for me. I started pumping harder and felt that all too familiar feeling in my balls. I held off as long as I could and yelled out as I shot my cum all over the towel. I was spent. After what seemed like a few minutes I opened my eyes. I must have been deep in fantasy land because I could start hearing noises in the front room. I started to panic wondering how long they had been out there and if they heard me yell out. I then looked down and quickly realized that I over shot the towel and some of my load had landed on the photo.

Now I really started panicking. I cleaned myself up and carefully tried to wipe the photo clean. Looking at it in the window light I saw that there was a definite smudge on the print. Adding to the situation Elle called out to me. Quickly I put the photo in my bag and put on some clothes. I had to make myself look presentable before I opened the door.

Stepping out into their living room I pretended to rub my eyes and yawn trying to do my best acting. After a quick hug hello Elle said she had to go change. She smiled as she walked by me asking if I had a good time. I could feel my face go red with embarrassment as I realized that they must have heard me. Will smiled but couldn't look me in the eye. All guys masturbate but we have sympathy for our buddies when we get caught in the act.

We decided to go out for dinner and by the time we got back I was over the awkward feelings. Through dinner there was the usual teasing and jokes at my expense which helped diffuse the situation. Elle related a story of when her mother walked in on Will masturbating alone in their apartment. He apparently forgot that she was coming over and had her own key.

It was late when we got back so I excused myself to head to bed. Truthfully I wanted to take the photo out and jerk off again. I wasn't sure if it was because of the photo or her conversation at dinner but I was finding myself getting more and more attracted to Elle. It really turns me on when women who would be considered proper and innocent in everyday life can really let loose in the bedroom. I took a quick shower and went off to bed.

I turned off the light and waited for them to go to bed so I could masturbate again. Laying in the darkness I heard Elle tell Will that she was going to have a shower and, when she turned on the light on in the bathroom, part of my room lit up. I had never noticed it before but, since their apartment was in a very old building, the heating vents were on the wall instead of in the floor.

They were large grates that basically allowed the heat to flow from one room to the other with not much in the way of a cover. I heard Elle humming a song as she got herself ready for her shower. No wonder why they heard me this afternoon. The acoustics in this old building were amazing. I crept over to the corner of the room and got down on my hands and knees near the grate. My heart was beating quickly just thinking what was on the other side of this wall.

Laying down flat on the floor I realized I had a pretty good view of the bathroom. Eli was leaning over the sink brushing her teeth and was wearing her bathrobe. There was a small laundry hamper in my way but I could still see the majority of the room. Watching her ass jiggle under the robe while she brushed brought my cock to life. My mouth was dry, my heart was beating fast, and my cock was throbbing as she walked over to the shower stall and bent over to turn on the water. I was dizzy with anticipation at what I was going to see here.

Soon she was happy with the temperature and pulled back the shower curtain all the way. Straightening up she untied her robe and slowly slipped it off her shoulders. It seemed to take minutes to fall to the floor and, when it did, I had a full view of her full round ass. I couldn't believe my luck. It was a thing of beauty. She stepped into the shower and closed the curtain. I was hoping that this was going to be a very short shower as I wanted to jerk off right here watching her dry off.

My luck soon changed as I heard a light knock on the door. I rushed as fast as I could back to my bed and got under the covers. Trying to sound like I was half asleep I told Will to come in. He opened the door and, noticing that my light was out, apologized for bothering me. He just wanted to let me know that they will be going out to an antiques store early in the morning but should be back around noon. I wasn't sure if he was trying to warn me so that I wouldn't get caught again. I was more interested in making sure I had my hard on covered up.

By the time he closed the door the shower had stopped and Elle was leaving the bathroom. I silently cursed my friend for interrupting what would have been a great jerk off session. These opportunities don't come along that often. It was then, as I was lying in the dark again, that it occurred to me that there might be a grate that looks into their room. If there were a grate it would have to be under the bed I was on.

Quietly I dragged the bed away from the wall and there it was. Trying to be as quiet as I could I got down on the floor to look through the vent. Something was different about this one and, once my eyes became adjusted to the dark, I realized that there was something in the way. I could see part of the room but the view toward their bed was blocked and I wasn't about to move it in case they heard me.

I laid there quietly listening to them. They were in bed talking very quietly and I could barely make out what they were saying. I did hear my name mentioned a few times and then there was the distinct sound of kissing followed by more talking and then more kissing. There was movement on the bed and then I could hear the sweetest sound of all - the unmistakable sound of a something playing with a very wet pussy.

As I laid there wedged in between the wall and my bed I tried not to make a sound. I so badly wanted to reach in and move that bag but worried that it would make enough noise to stop them. Instead I just listened. I could hear Elle starting to breathe heavier as the sounds of someone (I am guessing Will) playing with wet pussy intensified. I strained to hear what they were saying at the same time reaching down to take a hold of my throbbing cock.

Elle was definitely getting close to orgasm when I heard something that sent a shock through my entire body. I heard her say my name again! Why would she say my name when Will's finger (or tongue) was busily working away on her pussy? As her moans became louder I started to stroke my cock harder and faster. I wanted to time her orgasm with mine but, not being able to see her, I had to listen very closely.

As her orgasm built up they got louder and I could hear that Will was clearly talking about Eli sucking both of our cocks at the same time. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. They were fantasizing and I was part of it! Elle let out a cry as she starting cumming which was all I needed. The pleasure started building in my balls and I shot cum on to my chin and heard some hit the wall behind me. I can't remember when I had such an intense orgasm. I was sweating and my heart was pumping fast as I lay there naked on the floor.

Their room became very quiet and I realized I was stuck. If I got up I might make enough noise to alert them to where I was. So I just stayed there.... lying on the floor.....covered in my own cum. After about 10 minutes I took a chance on them being asleep and very slowly got up to clean myself off. I would have to worry about cleaning the wall when they left in the morning.

It took me a long time to fall asleep replaying everything I had seen and heard this evening. Up until now they were my friends. If nothing ever happened after this they would still be my friends. Part of me wanted that but part also wanted to see what this could lead to.

The next morning I awoke at about 10:00 by which time they were gone. I got out of bed and checked the wall in the corner. I could just make out where I had overshot and cleaned that up. After putting the bed back in place I decided to check out their room. I felt reasonable comfortable knowing that I still have enough time before they got home so I went in to see if I could doing anything to help me get a better view.

There was a small grocery bag on the floor full of books and I found that by rearranging some of the books and moving the bag a bit it might just work. I went back into my room to look through the vent and I found that my line of sight was clear now. As much as I started to feel a bit guilty about what I was doing it didn't stop me. I found myself obsessing about what might happen tonight.

They got home just after noon and I did my best to act as normal as possible given the situation. During lunch while talking to Elle I found myself focussing on her lips and picturing them wrapped around my cock. I started thinking about her alternating between sucking both of our cocks. Imagining what she tasted like. How quickly I can make her cum with my mouth? And both Will and I finally cumming onto her face at the same time.

It got to the point that all I could think about was having a threesome with them. I had to slow down or else they might pick up on something. We spent the afternoon walking around the down town area and then headed back to their place for a late supper after which I excused myself to go and have a shower. As soon as I entered the room I noticed that he laundry hamper was gone. I didn't think much more of it other than that it would give me a better view of the room.

12