A Weekend of Hell

Story Info
A conservative woman is humilated and tormented.
5.5k words
4.29
231.6k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Introduction

Paul and Jack had been friends since school days. Jack had married Diana, a beautiful conservative woman that immediately attracted attention with her looks. Her long flowing brown hair, her seemingly firm 36 D breasts and her narrow waist had most men lusting after her, but her angelic face made every man wish she was his wife rather that his mistress.

In the meantime Paul had met and married the red haired beauty Ann. She was slightly shorter than Diana and had slightly smaller 36 C tits, but was a tigress in bed and a loving and dedicated wife to Paul.

When Paul had first gotten his mind control powers, he had gone on a binge of sex with nameless women. He had fucked everyone, from the whole of the local cheerleading squad to a couple of nuns. He had, however, resisted touching anyone that he had known from within his circle of friends and family. (Although he did once slip up by fucking his sister in law at a party – but that is another story.) Certainly, Diana never appeared on his target list since he felt that it would be a betrayal of his friendship to Paul. As for his wife, Ann, Paul only had to tweak her mind slightly and she was open to any – and all, of his sexual requests.

Paul's view of his and Ann's friendship with Jack and Diana all changed on the day of Diana 30th birthday party bash.

The Party

Towards the end of the evening, Paul was sitting with Jack. They had both had more than their fair share of drinks and Jack was looking very morose. After some prompting, Paul got to hear the story. Jack had spent his time playing the fields before his marriage and he had married a virgin. Now, after a couple of years of marriage, he was getting bored with his sex life and especially the missionary position (which is all he got). He still loved his wife, but her suffocating views on sex were slowly having the same effect on his marriage.

It would have been very easy to tweak Diana's mind and thereby restore his friend's marital bliss, and that was all he planned to do when he was sober enough to trust himself with his powers. However, all of that changed when Paul heard of Ann's unpleasant experience at the party.

As they were driving home that evening, Ann shared her very unpleasant experience with her husband. The woman had been chatting together, when Ann told a rather risqué joke. Diana took exception to it and humiliated Ann in front of her friends by telling Ann what to do with her "foul mouth". Hell has no fury like a woman scorned and Ann insisted that he use his powers to get even at Diana. (Ann knew about his powers and liked to join in threesomes with some pretty young things that they picked up after scouting the mall.)

Paul then decided to kill a couple of birds with one stone. He would break in Diana and thereby make his friend happy, while he would help Ann get her revenge on Diana. The fact that he would have lots of fun in the process was just an added bonus.

The Proposal:

Paul and Jack had a drink together on Monday night. Paul then made an offer that he knew Jack would not refuse. Paul would make Diana into the perfect fuck toy of a wife. However, Paul told Jack that he would have to have Diana for the whole weekend in order to change her attitude to sex. This was of course a lie since Paul could have done it almost instantaneously. However, Paul felt that the little lie was justified because he couldn't very well tell Jack that he wanted Diana for the weekend to fuck and humiliate so that he could exact his wife's lust for revenge.

Jack thought about it, but by the end of the evening he had agreed. Under normal circumstances, he would have refused, but Paul tweaked Jack's mind to find the proposal more interesting. He also ensured that Jack would believe that he had the ability to do it and would not question how it was done.

Best laid plans:

Paul decided to use the minimum amount of mind control on Diana. He wanted her to have free will, but he wanted to place her in a position where she felt she had no option but to agree to everything that Paul proposed. Before he set his plans in motion, he decided to peak into Diana's mind and see what things she hated and feared most. He was pleasantly surprised to find that this woman had a host of phobias and that most of them he could easily used against her.

Her first, and greatest fear was to have her body exposed. Paul was amazed to find that, in spite of her great body, Diana was ashamed of her body. She even insisted that Jack switched the light off before making love to him. Her greatest fear was to appear naked in front of people.

The second of her hates was anal sex. When Jack once hinted at it, he was in the proverbial dog box for a month. Paul would have great fun in exploiting this fear.

The last of her fears, and this was the one that Ann would enjoy, was to be forced to be "intimate" with another woman. Ann was sure to take care of this…

Paul decided to put his plans into motion.

Wednesday Evening

Paul stopped in front of Jack and Diana's house. Before he entered, he would plant certain memories into Diana's mind. She would believe everything he told them. The final decision would be hers to make though.

Paul knocked on the door and was greeted, ever so friendly by Diana and asked to enter. When he was sitting down with both of them he said:

"Today I learned something very disturbing. I was reviewing your tax forms (Diana would "remember" that Paul worked for the IRS – a total lie since Paul did not have to work with his powers.), when I came across some serious fraud. If I hand this over to the authorities, Diana will both go to jail for at least 5 years."

Diana turned white. Her secret was out and now she would lose everything.

Jack: "What can she do? Can you help us?" (Jack had been prompted to play along.)

Paul: "I happen to believe in the system. I believe that if you commit fraud you should be punished. Because you are a friend, I am willing to exact the punishment myself and spare you the public humiliation and the loss of your livelihood and your assets."

Jack: 'Thank you. Do what ever you want, just don't report Diana."

Paul: "O.K. What ever I do must be bad enough punishment to fit the crime. It will not be pleasant."

Diana: "Just name it. I will do anything."

Paul: "O.K. Here's the deal. Ann will not be home this weekend. Diana, as punishment, you will need to join me for the weekend and be my sex slave. You will need to do everything that my heart desires."

Diana: "You are sick. Do your damnest. There is no way I will agree to this."

Paul: "Well you obviously need time to think about it. Just remember. It is one weekend of hell, or 5 years thereof. I will leave now. If I have not heard from you before Friday morning, I am handing over my information. Diana will be in jail before the weekend. In jail of course, She will become a sex slave to people far worse than me and for a lot longer than a weekend. Ever been gang raped Diana?"

With that Paul left.

Thursday Evening

The phone rang. Paul was not surprised to hear Diana's voice on the other end.

Diana: "Paul, would you please come over so that we can discuss your terms."

Paul: "There is nothing to discuss. You either agree to them or you go to jail."

Dian, after a brief silence: "I will submit. What do I need to do?"

Paul suggested that he came over to discuss the issue. He was there 30 minutes later. This is what he told them:

"These are my conditions. They are non negotiable and you either agree to all or nothing:

My commands are to be followed to the letter and with no arguments or discussions.

If at any stage of the weekend, my commands are not followed sufficiently well, I will call you, Jack, to come fetch your wife. Our agreement is then null and void and Diana will find herself in jail.

Diana will arrive at 5 pm at my house dressed in the sluttest dress that she can find. It must reveal just slightly less than what would get her arrested. Obviously underwear will not be allowed.

Any disobedience on Diana part will result in me sending her shopping at the local mall dressed in her slutty dress. I am sure she will bump into some of her friends who will not approve of her dress code. (Paul smiled when he saw the colour drain from Diana face when she heard herself be threatened with her worse fear.)

"Finally," said Paul, "Are there any questions."

Paul watched Diana squirm. Diana looked as if she was about to eat a Fear Factor dinner. "No." Diana whispered.

"Right," said Paul. "I now want to see what I am getting. Why don't you strip for me, Diana."

Diana looked at shock at first Paul (who was staring at her) and then at Jack (who was staring at his feet.) Slowly she got up and started undressing. Eventually she stopped when she only had her conservative underwear on.

Paul: "I want all of it off."

Diana continued her strip until she stood naked in front of her husband and friend.

Paul admired her before saying: "Not bad. Nice tits. Just one problem though. I hate the sight of pubic hair. I therefore suggest that you shave all of it off before you come tomorrow night. Now, to change the subject, how about some coffee."

Diana was made to serve coffee to Jack and Paul in the nude. Jack tried to hide his hard on as he watched wife was sitting nude in front of them.

Eventually Paul left and the scene was set for the start of the weekend.

Friday night 5 PM: It starts

At exactly 5 pm, the doorbell rang and Paul answered it to find Jack and Diana standing in front of him. The sight of Diana was an immediate cock raiser. She was standing in front of him in a sheer white blouse through which he could clearly see both her nipples and her areole. Her black skirt was so short that when she bent down to pick up the keys that Jack had dropped (on mental instruction by Paul), her pussy peeped through from under her skirt and was appreciated by Paul.

Why don't you come on in. Diana jumped when she passed Paul and felt him grab her ass. Fortunately for her she caught herself before she swung around to smack Paul.

"Diana, why don't you strip and then press the play button on the VCR. I have loaded a movie for you. (It was a hard-core porno.) Jack, lets have a beer," Paul said.

While Diana was watching (and being disgusted) by the porno she was watching, Paul led Jack outside where they each had a beer. Paul and Jack stood outside and chatted for 20 minutes while Diana was seeing images on the TV which she had hoped that she would never see or had dreamt was possible.

Friday 6 PM: Sex Slave: Lesson 1: Follow instructions.

Paul could see the fear in Diana's eyes when he entered the room. His first words to her were:

"Why the fuck don't you listen when I tell you something. I told you to shave your pubic bush. Why didn't you, you stupid cunt. (Actually she did shave and all that was left was a thin strip of hair down the middle.) I am not interested in disobedient sluts, phone your husband, the deal is off."

Diana: "No please, I will go shave right now. Please give me another chance."

Paul led Diana to the bathroom and gave her a razor. He went to the TV room and continued to watch the porno for the 5 minutes it took for Diana to complete her shaving. A moment later she entered with her clean shaven pussy.

Paul: "Now as punishment, why don't you put on your slutty trash. We going shopping."

Diana: "Please don't let me go into public like that. Punish me some way else. Please."

Paul had arranged all of this to happen in this fashion (He had subconsciously told Diana not to shave the last strip in order to have the opportunity to punish her. Of course she was not to know that) and he smiled inwardly when Diana eagerly agreed to a caning instead.

He had her bend over and touch her toes. Then he swung hard and saw the angry red stripe that the cane left on her white ass. He had her count each blow loudly. After the second blow she was crying loudly. By the fourth blow she was jumping up and rubbing her ass between blows. By the time he had finished the sixth blow, angry welts were visible on her ass and she was crying loudly.

"Why don't you use this as a pacifier," Paul said he forced her on her knees and shoved his cock down her throat. He then grabbed her by the hair and started fucking her face. As he came, and after shooting his first load down her throat, he pulled his cock out of her mouth and liberally sprayed her face, her hair and her tits with cum. This he instructed her not to wipe off. This would dry on her in order to remind her what a dirty whore she was.

Friday 8 PM: Diana's nasty surprise

Paul had instructed Diana that, while she was not been fucked, or watching porno's she would be doing housework. All this would happen with her being in the nude.

Hence, she found herself washing dishes when she heard the front door open. She knew that Paul was somewhere in the back of the house and hence she was concerned that someone was about to walk in and see her standing in the nude. Her worse fears were confirmed when she heard Ann's voice behind her:

"What the fuck are you doing in my kitchen in the nude?"

Diana turned around, a bright shade of red and started stammering a reply. How was she to explain this? Paul had said that Ann was away for the weekend. She did not notice that Paul was standing right next to Ann with his arm around her waist. This was hardly surprising since Paul had mentally commanded her not to notice his presence.

Ann walked up to Diana and pulled her by the hair. She once again asked:

"I said: What the fuck are you doing naked in my house? And what is that on your face and hair? Is that dried cum? Have you been giving my husband blowjobs?"

All the while Ann had been pulling down on Diana's hair and, by this stage, Diana was on her knees. Ann then said: "Since you were handing out blowjobs earlier, why don't you orally service me as well."

With that Ann parted her skirt and pushed Diana's face into her pussy. Just then Paul made his presence known to Diana by saying:

"What a brilliant idea. Why don't you lick my wife's pussy, bitch. But let's go to the TV room and relax while you do it."

With that they all walked to the TV room where Ann stripped, sat down, parted her legs. They had Diana go onto her knees as she entered the room and crawl over to Ann. Then to Diana's utter disgust and humiliation, she was forced to start licking Ann's pussy. While this was happening, Paul put another porno into the VCR.

Ann and Paul watched the movie, commenting on the style and positions used for the sex in the movie. All of this was directed at Diana. They would say things like: "Look at that guy fuck that bitch up the ass. What a brilliant idea. Paul, you should fuck Diana up the ass. You would like that, wouldn't you Diana, being the little slut that you are."

Friday 10 PM: The movie ends

Diana had been on her knees licking Ann's cunt for the past 2 hours. Her body was sore from the uncomfortable position. Her jaw was tired and sore. Her face and even her hair was covered in Ann's juices. She had been verbally assaulted and humiliated all the while that she was busy.

Ann, on the other hand, was feeling wonderful. She was getting her revenge on Diana, her pussy was tingling after cumming numerous times in the past two hours and life, in general felt good. She now wanted her husband to have some fun. She therefore suggested that Paul fuck Diana.

Paul moved up behind the kneeling Diana, pushed her face further into Ann's pussy and slipped his cock into her pussy. He then started violently pounding his cock into her pussy. The manner in which Paul's torso was slamming into Diana's still tender ass further added to her discomfort. This further added to Diana's misery. She was being raped while been forced to continue to lick Ann's pussy. Paul leaned forward and was kissing his wife. Diana was no more than an instrument for their mutual pleasures. This made the rape impersonal and all the more humiliating.

Diana was relieved to hear Ann ask Paul to fuck her pussy and was happy when she was shoved aside and Paul started fucking his wife. However, her bliss shortly disappeared after Paul had shot his load into Ann's pussy, because she was now instructed to suck out all of Paul's cum and eat it.

Friday night 12 PM: The first night ends:

Diana was lying naked on the floor at the foot end of the bed. She felt violated and dirty. They had not allowed her a shower at the end of the evening. They had not even allowed her to brush her teeth and she could still taste Ann's pussy and Paul's cum in her mouth. Her face was caked with the dried juices of their revenge on her and her hair was sticky. She was laying wondering what she had done to deserve this treatment and fearing what laid ahead over the next two days. Could it guess worse than it already was?

Saturday Morning 06:00

Diana was awoken with a kick in the ribs.

"Why are you still sleeping slut. I want some breakfast. You better have it ready at 7 'o clock. Not before and not later. We will have it in bed thanks," she heard Paul command.

Diana dragged herself off to the kitchen and a hour later she carried the tray of steaming bacon and eggs into the master bedroom. As she entered she saw that Paul was laying behind Ann. Both were on their side and Ann's leg was bent backwards over Paul's legs. Diana could clearly see Paul's cock spear in and out of Ann's naked shaven pussy.

Diana stood with the tray in her hand, not knowing what to do next. Ann, who was facing the door saw her and commanded her to kneel with her face at the juncture of the couple's crotches. Diana was then instructed to lick Ann's pussy and Paul's cock. She was also told to suck on Ann's clit and, when Paul pulled out of Ann's pussy, on his cock. Paul controlled his orgasm well and the fucking continued for an hour or more. Ann, on the other hand came a multiple of times. Eventually, Paul grunted as he shot his load into Ann's pussy.

After laying for a while in post orgasmic bliss, Paul suddenly asked for his breakfast. Diana retrieved the tray of, by now, cold bacon, eggs and coffee.

When she tried to give this to Paul, she was told: "What the fuck is this. Do you expect me to eat this cold shit? No, this is only good for a dog. Go make me some more breakfast immediately. And it better be hot when you bring it."

Diana made the mistake of muttering that it was hot when she had brought it originally. For this she was smacked hard through the face and sent off to the kitchen.

She eventually brought the meal to Paul and Ann and watched them eat it. Since she had not eaten, she was starving now. She therefore, as politely as she could asked if she could have some breakfast as well.

Paul showed her the tray with the cold food and she was instructed, since she was the only bitch in the house to eat the cold food (that Paul had said had been fit for a dog.)

When Diana took the knife and fork off the tray to start eating, she was told that, since she was the bitch, she would eat like one. She was forced to eat standing on all fours and without using her hands. Every now and then, Paul or Ann would throw the rind of their bacon in her direction. This she was expected to eat as well.

Saturday Afternoon: Can it get worse?

The rest of the day after breakfast had been a nightmare for Diana. She had spent 4 hours cleaning the house. Paul and Ann would, every now and then come past her and grope her, insult her or have her suck and lick their cock or pussy. Finally she was done. When she was finished cleaning, they shoved a vibrator up her pussy and had her sit and watch porno movies for hours on end. The images that she saw were imprinted on her mind. Her pussy betrayed a lust that was starting to build within her, emotion that she tried as best she could to ignore.

12