A Weekend of Surprises

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's ok Daddy," she said, standing and taking off her shirt, "how about we just go to bed and cuddle?"

She then took off my robe, pushed me back and climbed in bed next to me, putting her head on my chest and her hand on my tummy, she said, "hold me Daddy." I put my arm around her and held her tightly to me, she kissed my chest and we lay there naked holding each other until we fell asleep.

Sometime around 2am I woke up, the room was dark, we had changed positions in the night, we were now on our sides, I was laying facing her back, our bodies touching. I could feel that my dick had become hard in the night and was pressed against her ass cheeks, I moved myself a bit so that my dick was sliding between her legs, it was such a nice warm feeling, then she moved a little, pushing herself into me I felt her adjust her hip0s and push her pussy back at my dick, damn, she was already very wet. I started to move my hips and thrust toward her pussy lips. She moved a little more and I felt my dick slip away from her pussy and land between her butt cheeks, her butt was soft and warm. I then felt her hand reach between us, she wrapped her fingers around my dick and began to slide her hand up and down, she must have been playing with herself because her hand was already very slick. Moving a little more she pushed back with her hips and placed the head of my dick back on her tight asshole, holding my dick she pushed back and I felt my dick start to slide into her tiny opening, as the head entered she gasped, "OH." And pushed back letting my dick enter further into her ass. She stopped moving, letting my dick stay almost half way up her ass, then reached back and pulled me to her as she pushed back and I sank all the way in.

"My god," I thought, "she is actually wanting me to fuck her tight ass." As I began to pump in and olut with slow strokes, she started to push back and moan, her hand left my body and I felt her fingering her pussy while I was fucking her ass.

She began to moan and push back harder on my dick, I felt her body shudder as she moaned louder and push back harder. I could feel the juices from her pussy begin to flow, wetter then she had been the last time as I pumped faster into her ass, I felt my balls tightening and knew I was getting close to cumming. I reached my hand over her and placed it over her own hand on her pussy, she moved her hand and I felt the wetness of her pussy, but also it was now completely hairless, figuring she must have gotten up and shaved it last night after I fell asleep, I slid two fingers inside her as I began to cum deep inside her ass. She pushed herself completely back and my dick was buried fully into her as I unloaded, and she had a second small orgasm.

I kept my dick inside of her ass as is began to wither, finally falling, she rolled over and kissed my lips, her breasts touched my chest, they felt smaller to me, I opened my eyes and tried to adjust to see in the dark, her lips were soft, but not as full. Then I heard, "damn Daddy that was hot." but the voice was not from this girl I was kissing, but from the foot of the bed. I pulled back and started to speak when the lamp came on. It was then that I saw Paris standing by the lamp.

"Daddy, you remember my best friend Amy," Paris asked? Continuing she said, "well Amy has always thought you were kind of hot and I told her that I was staying here with you this weekend, so she asked if she could come over."

Confused I looked first at Paris, then to Amy's naked body, that I had just fucked in the ass, and said, "Um, what, who, oh fuck."

Amy looked at me and said, "I hope you don't mind, but Paris told me how gentle you were with her and I was jealous because I have wanted to fuck you for a long time, Paris told me that you like younger girls and I should come over and, well, you were asleep and hard, so I decided to let you have the one thing that has never been touched, my ass, and let me tell you, that was the most amazing thing I have ever experienced."

"Daddy," Paris piped up, "my ass is still virgin to, nothing, well other than your tongue and finger has ever been there, this weekend I want you to be the first for me also." She then sat down on the bed with us and reached for Amy's smaller breast, saying, "Amy and I have played a little together, but now we want to take it further, but with you helping us, is that alright Daddy?"

I was still speechless and trying to grasp all that was being said when Paris leaned over me and put her face into Amy's pussy, kissing it then lifting up she looked at me and said, "Daddy, this is going to be one amazing weekend for you and for us, can we stay?"

I looked at Amy who was staring up at me, leaned down and kissed her lips and ran my hands over her little breasts and said, "girls, your Daddy's home is your home, you are welcome to stay as long as you want."

Paris then returned her face to Amy's pussy, Amy lay her head down and whispered, "forever Daddy, Forever."

12