A Weekend With Billy Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angela eagerly shot over to the armchair and immediately started spanking Billy. His buttocks were soon the deepest red. She must have spanked him fifty times in short sharp bursts. Finally, she too was worn out.

Jean walked up to Billy and pulled the waistband of his tanga high up his sides. The triangle of fabric disappeared into his butt cleft. Jean pulled the waistband still higher until the fabric cut into Billy's anus and flattened his balls. He groaned.

'Now everybody take it in turns,' said Jean, still holding the waistband in position.

And everybody did take turns. Except me, of course. But then, I'd already had the pleasure. Poor old Billy. He took one hell of a spanking. By the time the girls had finished with him, his buttocks were practically purple.

When he was finally released, he stood up, adjusted his tanga, and turned to face us. The bulge in his tanga pouch was enormous. The guy was something else.

12