A Weekend with Daniel Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LBPlayer
LBPlayer
79 Followers

"It's too late for that. Spare the rod, spoil the child." And with that, Mr. Raimundo strutted over to the bed, hopped up and placed his huge manly hands on his son's hips. His huge dick twitched, only inches from Daniel's eager asshole. Then, he began. He shoved his huge, extremely thick cock straight up his son's tight Brazilian ass. Daniel screamed in pain, but his face was dripping with pleasure. Even though Daniel had taken his dad's dick many times, you never got stretched enough for 16 inches long and 9 1/2 inches around to feel completely smooth.

Mr. Raimundo only went halfway in, knowing that he could hurt his son if he went all at once. His strong arms held onto Daniel's tight waist, both of their abs and pecs flexing with each thrust. Mr. Raimundo went deeper and deeper each time.

"You've been a bad boy!"

"Yes I have! I'm sorry!" Daniel screamed his reply in between moans of pure ecstasy. Daniel was having his ass pounded harder and harder each time that I didn't think he could take much more. His cock was hard as diamond and throbbed every time his dad thrust his huge erection up his tight ass. "Dad, I'm going to cum!"

And with that, Mr. Raimundo pulled out and said, "Not yet! Hold it in; control yourself!" Daniel leaned his head on the pillows, still on all fours on the bed, and breathed in and out, his abs flexing and contracting with each breath. Mr. Raimundo walked over and picked me up as if I were a baby, holding me in his arms. He pulled my face in close and we kissed, his beard tickling my face. I laughed as I used my hand to stroke his face and beard. When Daniel regained his breath I knew it was time to get back to work.

"Alright, Patrick. Get on the bed behind Daniel. I'm going to fuck you in the ass while you fuck Daniel." I got so excited that I hugged Mr. Raimundo, rubbing my face all over his hairy pecs and abs. He laughed, looking down at me he ruffled my hair and slapped me on the ass as I ran over to the bed. I jumped up onto Daniel's back, wrapping my legs around him as we both laughed and wrestled. I spun around with him as we giggled. Then, he got on all fours, his ass ready for my hard dick. My dick soon found his asshole and I thrust all the way in as he let out a moan. I held my dick inside, waiting for Mr. Raimundo to get ready. He stepped behind me and said, "Are you sure you're ready for this, Patrick? People much more experienced than you have tried and failed to take my cock."

"I don't know if I can take it, but I know I want to try."

"That's the spirit!"

Mr. Raimundo put his strong hands on to my eager hips, and I soon felt his gigantic dick head between my cheeks, searching for my asshole. He found it quickly, no doubt an experienced lover, and he began fucking me.

As he entered my tight asshole, going inch by inch, I was thrust deeper into Daniel's ass. I yelped in pain, I had never had so much dick in my ass at once before. Mr. Raimundo began to find a rhythm. He pumped his cock in and out of my ass as I fucked Daniel. Three of us moaned in unison until suddenly, Daniel said. "Go all out, Dad!" Mr. Raimundo laughed and began to pound me, harder and harder. His huge cock thrust in and out of my ass, filling me completely and then some. I moaned louder and louder, Mr. Raimundo kept pounding my ass. His pecs and arms flexed with each thrust of his cock, showing his strength and making me harder than I had ever been in my life.

"I'm about to go all in, Patrick. Are you ready?"

I managed to yell a "yes" between my moans of pleasure and pain. I moved forward a bit, going completely inside of Daniel so I could hug him, grabbing his pecs to support me as his dad's huge cock slammed my ass.

Mr. Raimundo paused for a second before thrusting his entire cock up my tight ass. My ass felt the entirety of his dick inside of me. For the first time, I felt his strong hips against my ass, but not for long. His long dick went in and out, fucking me harder than I had ever been fucked. Daniel and I yelled and moaned in both pleasure and pain. I was relishing the ecstasy I felt, savoring it as Mr. Raimundo continued to pound my asshole as I held onto his son's strong chest.

Mr. Raimundo and his son both yelled in unison, "I'm going to cum!" Mr. Raimundo pulled out and told me to lie down on the bed next to Daniel. He began stroking his monster erection up and down vigorously as his eyes closed in pleasure. His strong chest and legs flexed with each stroke, his strength daunting and impressive. Daniel and I lay on the bed on our back, both of us stroking our cocks. I was the first to cum, it shot straight up on to my face and chest, shooting almost 8 individual shots of hot cum on to my chest. Then, Daniel erupted from his teen monster cock, covering both himself and I in his warm man juice. Then Mr. Raimundo yelled, "I'm cumming!" and he shuddered and flexed as the cum traveled all the way up his massive pole.

When I thought Daniel came a lot, it's only because I had never seen his dad cum. Mr. Raimundo's cum was thick and pure white and it flew like a rocket. The first few shots were so powerful that they flew past Daniel and I and hit the wall behind us. He pushed his cock down, aiming it towards me. Each new shot of gooey cum landed on me, covering my body in his sticky jizz. Once I was sufficiently covered, he shot his cum all over his son. Daniel moaned as he lay on the bed, being covered all over with his dad's cum. Finally, after what seemed like a gallon of cum flew out of Mr. Raimundo's massive 16 inch cock, he stopped cumming. Daniel and I looked like human polar bears due to all the cum. He looked extremely worn out and dizzy. His eyes were closed as he fell forward on to the bed, one arm landing around me and one around Daniel.

Mr. Raimundo fell asleep almost immediately. His back heaved up and down with each breath he took. He faced me, so I leaned over, his cum covering my body, and kissed him on the cheek. Daniel leaned over his dad and smiled at me before we hugged and kissed. We pulled Mr. Raimundo's large frame up the bed, resting his head on a pillow. We then turned him over, his sticky cock, covered in cum, slapped against his chest with a "plop". I reached over, grabbed his 10 1/2 inch soft dick, and, looking at Daniel, I said "This thing is amazing."

He agreed while we both laughed and lay down on the bed. We pulled up in the covers, sheltering all of us and we all went to bed, completely satisfied.

END OF PART 4

LBPlayer
LBPlayer
79 Followers
12