A Weekend With Janet & Patti

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow. You're huge," said the brunette girl to Patti.

"Thank you. I think," question Patti.

"So you're not afraid to hide them from people then to let them stick out that far. It looks like you were stuffing torpedoes under your shirt," said the brunette.

"Why should I be humiliated? These things help me out since I'm not that attractive in other areas," said Patti.

"I know but, I would rather have a guy want me for my personality and not my oversize boobs," the brunette said sadly.

"You should be happy you have boobs," said Janet. "I want mines bigger so I can get people to look at me," she said.

"But you're beautiful and your tits are a nice size. Trust us big breasted girls. You don't want them any bigger then a d cup at least," said the brunette.

"Out of curiosity, how big are your boobs?" Asked Scott very bluntly.

"Could have known he would ask that," said Janet, rolling her eyes in the back of her head.

"It's ok. You people seen like a nice bunch to get to know. I am currently a 38FF. I wore double D's in junior high. In high school they grew up to an E and then double E my junior year. My boobs still kept growing after I graduated last year and so I'm currently a very busty 19-year-old," the brunette explained.

"My sister Patti is 18 and she wears 42GG cups," said Janet. "They look a lot bigger bare then they do under her shirts."

All the talk about huge tits made Scott really horny. He already couldn't keep his eyes off of Patti's tits and now this gorgeous brown eyed brunette, with a whopping 38FF size was at his sights. Janet looked down at Scott's crotch and saw an enormous bulge that anyone could see in plain daylight. She even got him glancing at the brunette's chest as she breathed; her tits were moving up and down under her black loosely sweater.

"You guys talk and each to know each other. I must have a word with Scott," muster Janet, quickly rushing Scott and herself to the side of Percy's Diner.

She got on her knees and pull down his sweats on the side of a dumpster. She took his cock head into her wet mouth. Sucking on it and moving it around her mouth. Scott leans back against the wall, holding Janet's head and closing his eyes.

Janet took his massive boner into her hands and started to stroke it and talk dirty.

"You like that brunette with the big tits don't you? You just want to fuck her big tits like you do Patti's;" she teased and saw his cock grow an inch longer.

"Oh yeah. You want to watch her massive bags bounce up and down while she rides you. Imagine her and Patti both smoothing you with their gargantuan breasts. Beating every inch of you with them," Janet teased on, taking his big dick back into her mouth and sucking furiously on it while jerking it at the same time.

Scott was sweating hard, pushing Janet's bobbing head, deeper and deeper into his crotch. Feeling her mouth engulf his entire cock and started working his balls into her mouth as well.

"Oh JESUS!!!!!" Scott moaned as he blows his a heavy massive of cum into Janet's mouth. She swallows as much as she could but the massive cum overflow and hit some parts of her face and into her hair.

"Damn it. Now I have to find something to get the cum out of my hair," said Janet upset.

"Oh shit. I'm so sorry baby. You were really getting me going and I couldn't take it anymore. You're good," Scott said.

Janet took an old piece of newspaper from the ground and wiped the cum off her face and hair.

"Let's go and meet up with Patti and that girl," Janet said, licking her lips to get the remaining cum off them.

They left the ally way and Patti was sitting at the table, alone.

"What happen to that brunette?" Ask Janet curious.

"Her name is Brandi and she had to go to work. But I told her to come over tonight when she gets off work to we all can get to know each other better and play some interesting games," Patti said devilishly.

"What do you got planning in your head?" Asked Janet.

"Come on Janet. Did you not see the boner your man got when he saw her? Besides, I'm curious myself to see what those puppies look like," explain Patti, stretching her back, causing her massive tits to rise and stick up into the air. A stranger riding his bike saw Patti's bulging breasts, trap in her sweater and crashed into a park car.

"Put those weapons of massive destruction away Patti," laughed Janet, poking Patti's boobs with her fingers. "That tickles," giggled Patti.

The trio had lunch and then when home to spend the waste of the day watching movies. Soon night came and Patti's special guest for the night, Brandi stops by.

They heard a knock on the door. Patti got up wearing a long white T-shirt and some boxer shorts. It was clear from the way she was moving that she didn't have a bra on to hold those gigantic tits as they sloped down to her navel but still very plump and once again, long tube socks that was bunched up at the ankles. She answers the door and it was Brandi.

"Hello girl. Nice of you to drop by," said Patti, giving Brandi a hug. Both of their enormous breasts smash into each other creating large bulges from the sides of both girls. "Well don't just stand there. Come in," invited Patti.

Brandi came into the house and Janet came up to meet her.

"Nice meeting you again," said Janet.

"Like wise," said Brandi, roaming her eyes up and down Janet's body from the short tank top that she was wearing with an excellent view of her cleavage to her booty tight boxers which showed off her amazing heart shape firm ass.

All 3 of the girls walked into the living room where Scott was watching TV in sweats and a tank top, showing off his bulging muscular arms. He got up to greet Brandi and moving his eyes from her big hazel eyes straight to her chest. The overall bids she had on did little to hide the enormous bulges of her breast showing from the sides inside a sweater she had on under it. They all sat down and got to know Brandi a little bit better just like she got to know them some too.

After an hour or so of talking and laughing, Patti suggested they play truth or dare to reveal some secrets and to see how far one is welling to go on a dare. And of course, if you don't do either a truth or dare, you'll have to take off a piece of clothing.

"Ok me first," said Patti. "Janet. Truth or Date?"

"Dare."

"Ok. I dare you too spray whip cream all over Brandi's feet and lick them off."

"Ok," agreed Janet. She headed to the kitchen and brought back some whip cream. Brandi had removed her socks in anticipation for the feet licking.

Janet got on her knees in front of Brandi's nice size feet with her toenails blacked black. "Very cute toes," said Janet, kissing them one by one. "Thank you," moan softly Brandi.

Scott grabs his dick and started massage it through his sweats. Patti was watching with ease as Janet spray a thick layer of whip cream on Brandi's feet. Then she started licking the soles of her left foot. Moving her lick up and down from the arch of her foot, to her toes. Sliding her wet tongue in between each toe, cleaning out the whip cream.

Brandi was moaning soft, enjoying her feet being licked. She felt her panties get wet. Janet repeated that process with her right foot. As she was sucking Brandi's feet, her big as was up in the air, wiggling a bit with her movements. Then she put both of her feet together and started licking them both. Sucking each toe, giving them mini blowjobs. Brandi couldn't take it anymore and had an orgasm. She came in her panties from the intense sucking.

Suddenly, Janet raised her shirt and let her nice C cup tits dangle on Brandi's feet. Beating her feet with her boobs. Brandi felt herself having another orgasm quickly. Janet rubs her nipples into the soles of Brandi's feet. Then placed both nipples in between her toes, moving back some to watch her own tits stretch from her chest.

Scott had his hands in his pants now, jerking his own dick. Patti saw him and reach inside his pants too with her left hand and started stroking his cock.

"I'm cumming," moan Scott in Patti's ear. He blew a large load in his sweats, all over his cock, hands, and Patti's hand.

Janet finishes sucking Brandi's feet and rubbing her tits on them. She sat back down across from her and smiling at her.

"Oh Jesus. That felt so good," said Brandi, breathing again softly. "I never had anyone lick and suck my feet. Then have my feet against a pair of nice breasts. Been a while since I had an orgasm like that."

"You're welcome," said Janet giggling.

"Ok Janet, your turn," said Patti, wiping her hands off on a paper towel.

"Ok. Patti. Truth or Dare?"

"Truth," said Patti smiling.

"Ok. Is it truth that you let your English teacher feel up on your tits to pass his class?

"Where did you hear that come?" Asked Patti in a serious tone.

"A friend of yours called 5 weeks ago and told me how you were failing English class but then your grades just started magically improving," said Janet.

"Ok. Its truth. I had a D and I know how much mom and dad want me to get good grades in all my classes so I made a deal with him and let him do more then just feel my tits. I gave me a tit fuck he'll never forget," Patti said laughing.

"Damn. That's awesome," said Scott, drooling at Patti's braless boobs sticking out at him. Patti shook her shoulders causing her massive tits to sway back and forth in her shirt, smacking them against one another at Scott.

"Oooooh," moan Scott, getting all hot and bother and another hard on.

"Ok. Truth or Dare Scott?" Asked Patti with a devilishly grin.

"Dare."

"I dare you to give Brandi her first tit fuck," grinned Patti.

"That's up to Brandi," said Scott.

"Hmm. Ok," Brandi agrees. Scott's eyes got big and had a big smile on his face. He's has been wanting to feel her tits since he first met her.

Brandi started to crawl over to Scott on her hands and knees. Her big tits hanging down inside her sweater and overalls. He grabs his sweats and boxers by the waist and pulls them down to his knees. His cock was hard and pointing at Brandi.

"So beautiful," Brandi said, taking his cock into her hands. Giving it long strokes from the base to the head. She felt his cock growing bigger in her hands as she stroke it.

"Let me lube that up for you," suggested Patti.

She lowers her head to Scott's cock and took the entire thing into her mouth. Sucking on it with long sucks. Licking his cock up and down with her tongue while it's in her wet mouth. The girls saw Scott's facial expression turn into pleasure.

Trails of saliva fell off his cock to his balls. His dick was wet from base to head now. "Ok Brandi. Let those huge tits loose," urge Patti.

Brandi pulls the straps to her overalls down and step out of them. She kicked off her shoes and pulls her sweater over her large bra. The tops of her titties were jiggling while she was removing her shirt. She moved her hands to the back of her bra and unhooks it, letting the bra hit the floor. Her massive double F cups were free and flopping on her chest. Scott's wet cock got bigger just by him staring at the creamy white globes and her big hard brown nipples.

Brandi lay her tits on Scott's thighs and then she cups her massive melons and started to move them up his cock, making his cock disappear completely in her cleavage.

"Fuck those big tits Scott," order Janet.

Scott started thrusting his cock between her tits. Brandi started bouncing her giant tits up and down his cock, meeting his thrust. They both started moving faster and faster. Hearing the force of his balls smacking between her tits.

"Oh god. Fuck me tits. Fuck them hard. Cum on my big tits please. That's it. Fuck them hard," moan Brandi, gripping her colossal sweaty breasts hard in her hands and moving them up and down Scott's sweaty and smelly dick. Her big tits looked like giant jell-o cubes, jigging wildly on Scott's dick.

"AHhhhhh. Oooooh fuck. Feels so goooood," moan Scott, looking down at Brandi holding her monstrous breasts on his dick. The sweat on his forehead was dripping on her already sweaty tits.

Janet and Patti were enjoying the show, feeling their own nipples get hard and their pussies getting wetter and wetter.

Brandi folds her arms around her tits, trapping Scott's dick still, moving faster and faster up and down his cock. Sweaty rolling all over her face. Moaning loud. She felt her pussy leaking from her panties.

"Fuck yes. Harder. Faster. Fuck my big titties with that big dick," moan Brandi, feeling his dick slide up and down between her tits faster and faster.

The tit fucking when on for another minute before both Brandi and Scott give in and came. Scott's cum burst through her breasts and hit her chin, but he got a lot of his cum between her tits.

She drops her huge sweaty, cummy tits down and took Scott's dick in her mouth. Sucking the rest of his cum out. Squeezing his balls with her hands to empty them.

"Damn. She's good," said Patti.

Janet and Patti looked at each other and then moved over to Brandi and Scott. Patti and Janet were both on opposite sides of Brandi and they each grab one of her cum covered tits and started licking the cum off. Brandi started moaning around Scott's cock in her mouth as the two girls licked and sucked her massive FF cups.

Scott grabs the back of Brandi's head, forcing her to take his whole dick deep her throat. Then he started thrusting his cock in and out of her mouth. Fucking her cumfill mouth. His balls banging at her chin rapidly. Patti give Brandi's left tit one last suck before moving behind her and pulling down her "Hello Kitty" thong. She started to kiss the entrance to her asshole. Then sliding her tongue in and out of her anus. Licking up and down the crack slowly and then pick up some speed.

"Oh yesss," moan Brandi with her mouth hanging off his Scott's dick. Then taking it back between her juicy red lips. Getting her mouth fuck again. The face fucking was causing her gigantic tits to bounce and sway under her. Janet had a mouthful of Brandi's right tit while squeezing and pinching the left. Janet then lifted Brandi's legs so she could get between them and really suck her tits good.

Patti was licking from her anus to her pussy. Flicking her tongue against the entrance. Then opening with her fingers, licking at the clit hanging down. Brandi let out a series out moans while Scott's big dick was completely covered by her mouth, down to his balls. Then she started bobbing her head up and down the dick faster and faster causing her giant tits to bounce and hit Janet's face. Janet was loving the sweaty tits in her face. Janet sucked Brandi's right tit into a cone shape, watching it try and jiggle free from her mighty grip. Her tongue ran all over the surface and the nipple. Tasting the sweat and cum. Her hands were too small to grip the massive tits so she had to suck one in her mouth and hold the other with both hands, fondling it and pulling the nipple.

The oral tension she was getting causes her to came all over Patti's mouth and onto Janet's legs. Orgasms came one after another for Brandi. Soon Scott blew a massive load of hot creamy cum in Brandi's mouth. She took the cock out and rubs the head on her left big nipple. Getting it all creamy. She took her right tit out of Janet's mouth and replaced it with her right gooey tit. Letting Janet lick and suck the cum off.

Patti had lick up all Brandi's cum and still suck at her pussy. Sucking on her clit hard. Pushing her tongue deeper and deeper inside her cunt. Brandi felt her pussy on fire as Patti's tongue assaults it. Licking every inch swiftly. Drilling her tongue deep into the wound, tasting her juices.

Scott's limp dick became hard again. He smacks Brandi in the face with it.

"Mmmmm. You love dick you slut," Scott called Brandi.

"Hmmmmm. I love your big dick," moan Brandi, rubbing it against her cheeks. "I want to feel it in my pussy." She started slurping his dick in her mouth again. Lubing it up for her pussy.

Patti finish licking her Brandi's pussy and Janet got up from between Brandi's sweaty enormous tits and Scott's legs. Patti and her picked up Brandi and sat her down on Scott's still hard massive dick, slowly easing her way down on it, taking the entire cock straight to the base inside her pussy, with her massive melons facing Scott. With Patti and Janet on opposite sides of Brandi, they started moving her slowly on Scott's dick. Brandi started to rock on his cock as well. Scott grabs Brandi's firm ass and squeezes it as he pushes her back and forth on his cock as well.

"Oooooh god. Fuck me Scott. Fuck me hard," cried Brandi, picking up the pace. The girls did too. Rocking Brandi faster and harder on his cock. Her mammoth tits started to bounce up and down. Scott brought his hands up to them and started pinching her hard nipples. Twisting and pulling them from her tits. Stretching them as far as they could go. Then he let go to watch her tits bounce back in their football size shape on her chest. The tit play turned her on even more.

"That's it Brandi. Milk his big dick. Fuck him harder. Make him beg for mercy," urge Patti, now smacking Brandi's giant tits, watching them hit each other. "Oooooh. I love big soft titties;" moan Patti, squeezing Brandi's right tit in both hands. Kneading them like dough. Janet started sucking on Brandi's left tit while sliding her right hand between Brandi's legs, fingering and rubbing her pussy while stuff with Scott's hard cock. She even gave Scott's cock a few strokes.

Then Scott started bouncing Brandi harder and harder on his cock. They could hear the force of her thighs smacking his groin. His balls are banging her pussy hard. Her gigantic tits flopping on her chest.

"Oh god. Bounce those titties Scott," shouted Patti.

Brandi was sweating harder and harder, feeling her pussy having Scott's dick in a death hold. Going up and down his shaft faster and faster. Janet pulls her tight shorts down and straddles on top of Scott's face. "Eat me Scott," moan Janet. With that, Scott's tongue started to probe inside her pink wet pussy. Licking her pussy walls and then flicking the clit with the tip of his tongue ring. The cold metal against her clit cause her to let out series or moans. Soft and long. She started to sweat and grinding her pussy into Scott's face. Letting him get more and more of her sweet pussy in his mouth.

Patti had both of her hands in Brandi's crotch. Fingering her pussy furiously and helping Scott pump his cock in and out of her pussy. "Ooooooh fuck. Don't stop. Pleaseeeeee," cried Brandi, stretching her arms behind her to hold Patti close to her back while Patti rubs at her clit. Patti's own still covered tits were sliding up and down Brandi's back. Her hard nipples dragging into her skin. Brandi's own tits were bouncing wildly on her chest and getting some hits on her chin.

Scott gripped Brandi's ass hard and felt the front of Patti's wet shorts against the back of his hands. Patti guided Scott's left hand inside her shorts to let him finger her pussy. Patti started grinding on his fingers as he inserted them faster and faster. "Oh yeeeeeeah. Finger fuck me," moan Patti, still fingering Brandi's creamy pussy. Brandi give in under the pleasure and came hard on Scott's cock and Patti's hands, but Scott was still bouncing her hard on his cock, wanting his turn to cum.

After five minutes of eating Janet's pussy, fingering Patti's pussy and fucking Brandi's pussy, Scott's dick was ready to blow. Brandi felt his cock boiling and pulled it out and aim the head at her sweaty and already sticky tits.

"AHhhhhhhhhhhh," Scott cried as Brandi jerk him to the point of blasting a huge load on her tits. She rub both nipples on his peehole to get them creamy with his cum. Janet also came on Scott's face and in his mouth. His tongue licked up her juices from her pussy.