A Weekend With Sinnndy Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sinnndy
sinnndy
212 Followers

We ended up along side of each other at another stoplight, and Billy rolled the window down, it was cold outside, but I was pretty busy at the time. The other car rolled its window down too, and Billy said to them, go for it. I heard a car door open, and felt a hand touching my pussy, I almost bit Billy's cock off, I was so surprised. He slid two fingers into my pussy, and I started playing with my clit, never losing contact with Billy's cock lodged in my mouth. The light turned green, and we took off, I was disappointed losing my new friend's fingers, and went back to playing by myself. I started stroking Billy harder, moving his cock in and out of my mouth with great urgency, the other car still at our side. Billy must have pulled into a parking lot, because the car stopped, and the window went down. I felt first two fingers inside of my pussy, and then a tongue licking my clit. Billy pushed my head down all the way on his cock, and started filling my throat with his cum. My new friend licked at my clit with inexperience, which really didn't matter at the time, it felt good to me, and I pushed my ass higher so that he could access me more easily.

Billy held my head down for a while as I sucked him dry and then licked him clean. My friend was still licking my clit and fucking my pussy with his fingers. His buddies must have gotten out of the car, because I felt a couple of hands fondling my ass, running a finger around my little rosebud, and then popping it inside. Mmmmmm, that felt really good, I was dripping wet, and we were going to be late for dinner. Billy let my head go, and got out of the car to talk to the guys. The two behind me were driving me crazy, still playing with my pussy and ass. A young guy, he later told me he was 18, but he looked younger, sat down in the front seat, his name was Rich, and he was a true virgin, never even seen a naked woman until tonight, let alone given a blowjob. He seemed like a nice young guy, and was really nervous of course. I started kissing him, he had never even french kissed, he wasn't bad looking, but he was short and skinny, about my height and weight. I know it can be rough for short guys, my brother isn't much taller than me, and his high school years were hell as far as girls went, he didn't get laid until his second year in college, so I felt bad for Rich.

We kissed for a little while and Billy had opened the door, giving even more access to my privates to the guys behind me. I unzipped Rich's pants, and took out his cock, he was pointing straight in the air, he was so excited. He only had about 5", but had a really cute cock, which I devoured into my mouth. I started sucking him hard right off the bat, making slurping noises, and fondling his balls. I deep-throated him easily, and started bobbing my head up and down, sucking and licking him, stroking him firmly with my hand. Someone else was licking my clit, I could tell it was Billy, he was giving pointers to the guys, and it worked, because the original guy started licking my clit again, this time using light licks, teasing and changing speeds, and within two minutes of his licking, he sucked on my clit, as Billy told him to, and I erupted in a wonderful climax, my body shaking and shuddering.

As my climax subsided, Rich starting moaning and then filled his first throat with his love juice; he had such a big smile on my face, and thanked me telling me that I had made his year. You could see that he had a content and newly confidant look on his face. We said later to the boys, and headed on to the restaurant.

sinnndy
sinnndy
212 Followers
12