A Weekend With Sinnndy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sinnndy
sinnndy
211 Followers

I tried to get away, but Mia had a tight grip on my hair, and then surprised my by striking me right on my pussy, bringing real tears to my eyes, quieting the room for a second, then hitting me in the pussy again. "You fucking bitch, that hurt bad", I cried out. It did hurt too, but I also felt pleasure at the same time. The next strike hit me straight on the clit, "owwwwww", I screamed, and then she rubbed my clit with her finger, causing me to moan loudly. She then struck me lightly again on my clit, then got down behind me and licked it. She repeated the procedure four more times, first whipping my clit lightly, then licking it, the last time sucking my clit into her mouth, bringing to a raging climax, my body shaking as loud moans of pleasure coming from deep inside of me.

I lay on the ground for a while, and felt Mia take my hands behind my back, handcuff and blindfold me, and also taking the collar and leash off of Barry, placing it around my neck. She took off the rest of my clothes, and I was naked to the whole room, being led around the room on my knees, as guys groped my breasts and ass, I was so turned on. She then led me to the center of the room, Barry was handcuffed again to the chair and his underpants were removed from him. Mia told me to open wide, I had no idea what was happening, until I felt Barry's cock in my mouth. I tried to pull away, but Mia grabbed my hair, and gave my pussy a hard whip, "suck his cock you little slut, or I won't be so gentle", she commanded. I started to lick his shaft all around, making slurping noises, and causing Barry to moan with pleasure. The crowd was now going crazy, urging me on, telling Barry to fill my mouth with his cum, I was really enjoying what was happening, but was really worried that since these guys were my dads age, that one of them might know him and recognize me.

I started licking the head of his cock, when Mia grabbed my pigtails, forcing me to deep-throat Barry, he felt about average size, so I was able to swallow him easily, drawing "oooohs and ahhhhhs", from the crowd as my tongue started licking at Barry's balls while my nose was sniffing his pubes. Mia then started lifting my head up and down, and I started to suck and lick Barry for all I was worth. After a little while of deep sucking and licking, Barry started to groan, and Mia pulled me away from him, causing his cum to shoot all over my face and tits, and she licked and kissed his cream off of me. I expected her to then release me and take the blindfold off, but I was wrong. She stood over me, and commanded me to eat her pussy, at first I resisted, but she grabbed my hair again, forcing me to lick her pussy. She grabbed behind my head, forcing me close to her as I lapped and licked her from pussy up to her clit, licking and sucking her engorged clit. "Mmmmmmmm, good little slut", she cooed, releasing my head and pulling away from me, leaving me there naked, wondering what was to happen next.

She pushed me down, my face hitting the carpet, sliding her strap-on dick right into my wet pussy, "ohhhhhh", I moaned, as she started fucking me, reaching around me playing with my clit. She gave me short deliberate strokes, occasionally swatting my ass lightly with her whip and tugging at my pigtails. She then started fucking me hard, slapping my ass with her hand, her hips slamming into me, and on one upward stroke, she pulled all the way out for a couple of seconds, placing some lube on her plastic cock, and then buried it slowly all the way inside of my ass. She stayed all the way inside of me, grinding into me, holding my hips tightly, and then pulled all the way out, showing my opened and wide ass for all to see, before slamming her cock all the way back home. She kept that up for a couple of strokes, showing off my asshole, then burying back hard into me. I wished that she would untie my hands so I could play with myself, but that wasn't part of her plan. She started to fuck my ass hard, short deep strokes with slaps coming in rapidly. She started rubbing my clit again, and whispered in my ear that she wanted me to cum for her, so I started moaning out loud, urging her to fuck me harder with her big cock, and that I was close to cumming, which I really was. Her fingers were really working overtime on my clit, as I screamed out loud that I was cumming, and seconds later, I did, screaming and swearing out loud as she continued her assault on my ass, forcing me to collapse on the ground.

She finally got off of me, giving my pussy two more short quick swats with her whip, I was beaten by my Mistress, and breathing hard, as bills were flying all around the room. Mia uncuffed me, and helped me get back dressed, what a turn on that was, and two great orgasms too. I was really glad that we were finally done, and that I could just have a couple of beers and party, we didn't have anywhere else to go, so we joined the party, drinking beer, and chatting with the men there. Billy came up to me and whispered in my ear that he had just set something up, that I was to go upstairs, and just go along with whatever was going to happen, I really wasn't up for it, but if I said no, he might never set up any other encounters for me.

I walked upstairs and started going into rooms, as Billy told me to do. I got to one bedroom and flipped the light switch, but the lights did not turn on. I heard the door slam, and someone grabbed me from behind, throwing me onto the bed, I tried to get up, but two more men had joined in, turning me onto my stomach. I felt a blindfold being placed over my eyes as I screamed, please don't hurt me, I will give you money if you leave me along, please", I begged. "We don't want your money little girl, we want your body", one of the guys said to me. "Nooooo, anything but that, I'm still a virgin, please, I want to save myself for my wedding night." I pleaded. "Well baby, after tonight, none of your holes will be virgin", one of them said with evilness in his voice.

My clothes were torn from my body, as I struggled unsuccessfully to get away. One of them got on top of me, and placed his cock at the entrance of my pussy, as I begged him not to do this terrible thing. He slid his cock all the way inside, causing me to scream, begging him to take his thing out, and telling him how much it was hurting me. "Shut up you little bitch, and open your mouth", said a guy in front of me. I wouldn't open my mouth, and then he pulled hard on my pigtail, forcing my mouth open, as he plunged his cock deep into my mouth. The guy behind me was fucking me hard, thrusting deep inside of me, as his buddy fucked my face with his cock. These guys weren't huge, but they were all above average in size and width. I could hear the heavy breathing and pace slowing from the guy fucking my pussy, and I pulled the cock in my mouth out and begged, "please don't cum in my pussy, I'm not on the pill, I don't want to get pregnant". The guy in front of me then plunged his cock back into my mouth and said with a laugh, "by the end of this night you little slut, your womb will have all of our cum, you won't have any idea who the father is". He then grabbed my head, and started to fuck my face hard, burying his cock into my throat, as his buddy started groaning, filling me up with his potent juice, the thought of impregnating this young slut underneath him, brought him over the edge. The man in my mouth pushed my head directly into his crotch, and just as I started licking his balls, he shot a huge load so deep into my throat that I didn't even taste it.

"My turn to fill up this little slut with my seed", announced the other man in the room. I could tell by the voices, that two of the guys were Tom and Scott, but I didn't recognize the other voice. I then felt a long cock enter my sloppy pussy, as he slid in and sloshed all the way inside, fucking me quickly right off the bat while his buddies recuperated. I was sobbing out loud, begging them to let me go take a shower to try to get their stuff out of me, but the man just continued to fuck my pussy. He never slowed down, he just rammed in and out with great speed and force, as I reached between my legs, playing and lightly scratching his swinging balls. That forced him to slow down a little bit, as he started to fuck me at a slower pace, grabbing my hips tightly, and slamming his cock deep inside of me. I then reached way back, and snaked my finger into his asshole, which caused his to grunt, and fill my pussy up with his cream, as he collapsed on top of me.

He finally got off of me, and even while I couldn't see, I tried to escape. I was grabbed by two strong men, held there while struggling, and then pushed back onto the bed on top of the other man. "Time to give you another baby", he said, as I was impaled on top of his cock. He held my hips tightly as I started to ride up and down on his cock as he grabbed under my arms, pulling me close to him, forcing his tongue into my mouth. I felt my ass cheeks being spread, as the guy spreading them said to me, "and now for the final of your virgin holes you little slut". I screamed, "noooooo, not there, you are to big, please don't do it". Of course that didn't stop him, and I felt the head of his cock pop into my asshole, stay there for a couple of seconds as I screamed and pleaded, "ohhhhhh, it's too big, please take it out, you are hurting me, please". With that, he slammed his cock balls deep inside of me, and as my mouth opened in agony, the other mans cock went inside of my mouth. I was being triple teamed, and although I knew I was supposed to act like a virgin slut being taken advantage of, I loved the feeling, and started meeting their thrusts and sucked and stroked the cock in my mouth like a true porn queen.

Being tripled teamed is one of my favorite things to do, and I was no longer acting, I was fucking back, moaning sucking and loving every second of it. I would occasionally pull the cock in my mouth out, urging them to fuck me harder, give me all you got, fuck me boys, and then I would lead his cock back into my mouth, sucking him like a pro. The guys fucking my pussy and ass were pulling out and sliding back in at the same time now, so I stopped moving my hips, and just enjoyed their thrusting. They would pull almost all the way out slowly, and them slam back in, feeling each others cock through the thin membrane separating my pussy from my asshole. I had a tight grip on the cock in my mouth, stroking him up and down, while he slid his cock into my open mouth. The guys then lost their rhythm, as they were concentrating now on their orgasms, sliding their cocks quickly in and out of my pussy and ass and the guy in my mouth started groaning that he was cumming, and tried to pull his cock out of my mouth, but I wouldn't hear any of that, and forced his cock into my mouth just as he filled my throat with his tasty cum. The guy in my ass was next, filling my ass with his cream, holding my hips tightly in his strong hands, and leaving his spasming cock deep in my ass, his buddy in my pussy wasn't too far behind, filling my pussy with his load, pulling me closer to him, while he grunted and groaned.

I reached back and undid the blindfold, and as I did, the room filled with applause, there were about fifteen guys in the room watching, as I saw Tom under me, and looked back to see Scott still in my asshole. A man name George still had his shrinking cock in my mouth, as Billy winked at me and Mia gave me the thumbs up. We finally untangled, and I walked into the connecting bathroom, and took a shower, cleansing myself of the mess the boys made of me. I took a quick one, not getting any water on my hair, as Mia left me my clothes that I started the evening with. I then went downstairs to another ovation, and we partied until the early hours of the morning.

There were no more sex acts the rest of the night, as I needed a break, and when we finally got home, Mia handed me $325 more, giving me over $500 for the evening. Billy had an early basketball game that morning, gave us both kisses goodbye, and I joined Mia in her bedroom. We kissed, cuddled and groped each other for a little while, falling asleep in each other's arms, I'm sure with big smiles on our faces.

sinnndy
sinnndy
211 Followers