A Weekend With Three Angels Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rob in AZ
Rob in AZ
620 Followers

She slipped off of me and quickly stood up and stepped out of the water. We all watched her and realized that she had moved so fast, she hadn't even allowed the bikini to slip back over her pussy. It was still pulled to the side and we all got a nice look at her glistening, wet, freshly fucked vagina. And we had attracted enough attention that other people around us got a nice look too. And yet none of us said anything about it!

So Rhonda stood there next to Patty, smiling down at us. Her yellow bikini was totally transparent. We could see her hard nipples through the tiny triangles that formed her bra, and with the thin string around her hips and in the crack of her ass supporting the crumpled piece of fabric in her crotch; she might as well have been naked. I even detected my cum dripping down the inside of her thigh.

The towel attendant was probably the only person at the pool who was the least bit concerned. In fact, he was hustling over with a fresh dry towel for Rhonda, and a stack under his arm for the rest of us. But when he got close, rather than hand her a towel and cover her, he simply set the stack down on the table nearby and then stood admiring her. It was his constant staring at the top of her legs that made her finally look down and realize how she was exposing herself.

'Oh my!' she said as she pulled the fabric back over her naked lips. 'Why didn't you all tell me I was showing off?'

We all laughed. With the wet fabric now clinging to her pussy, it really didn’t matter.

Trish changed the subject. 'Patty, we really didn't realize how late it is. And as you can see, we kind of got distracted. Please forgive us. Why don't we all go back to the room and get dressed? And then we can get about the business of the day…I haven't finished shopping yet. And I'm counting on you to show us where to go!'

'Oh I'm sure I can show you the best places.' Patty said. 'Shall I wait for you in the lobby?'

Trish winked, 'Oh no dear. I want you to come and help me get dressed.'

Trish helped me pull up my trunks under the water and we all stepped out of the spa. We used the towels to lightly dry off. We gathered our things and went back to the suite. As we walked away from the pool area, I could feel everyone's eyes on us. I knew that once again, I was the envy of most of the other men who were there.

Back in the room, we decided that we needed to take quick showers to rinse off the chlorine. Trish and Rhonda stripped out of their bikinis and took Patty into the bedroom with them. I heard Patty resist for a moment as Trish began to undress her. But then I saw all three of them stepping into the bathroom and then heard the sound of the shower running.

Dawn was sipping the rest of the mimosa that she had left on the counter. Then she walked over to me and said, 'Remember what I said to you in the hot tub? I want to be next. And I want you to fuck me right now.'

She was pushing my swim trunks down and as they dropped to the floor, she took my hand and pulled me to the bed. She quickly pulled off her bikini and laid down on the bed while fondling my cock and balls. Amazingly, I was responding. I couldn't resist Dawn's sexy voice and she charmed me into another state of sexual excitement. When she let go of me and leaned back on the bed, she opened her legs and started to masturbate herself. I was ready and had no reason to hold back. I knelt between her legs and lowered myself onto her. My cock slid easily into her tight pussy. She pulled my face to hers and we kissed. It was a wild tongue dancing passionate kiss, and I relished the taste of her mouth. It was fresh with citrus and champagne and we traded spit while we fucked wildly.

I wondered if I could really satisfy her after she was used to Tom's monstrous tool, but her cries and her legs wrapped tightly around me, told me that I was doing just fine.

'Oh yeah Rob! I'm cumming! Yes! Yes! I want to feel your hot cum in my cunt! Give it to me!'

The sound of her voice was too much. I started to cum as I pumped my dick in her slick pussy. It was surreal to hear her talking dirty like that while we were virtually alone. The shower was still running when we collapsed together in a pool of sweat on the sheets. We kissed some more. Dawn was both wild and romantic, wanton and passionate, a total sex package, and I was loving every moment with her.

When we heard the sound of the water stop, we looked at each other. The message in our eyes said it was over and we needed to shower to catch up with the rest of the gang. I kissed her one more time and then got off the bed and went to the other bathroom. Dawn followed and we jumped into the shower together in the second bathroom, leaving Trish and Rhonda and Patty to dress in the master bath area.

We soaped and lathered each other and kissed and laughed as the water splashed over us. I relished the feeling of her soft smooth skin and made a quiet promise to treat her to a massage sometime in the future. Her kisses told me that she would be a willing partner. Finally we turned off the water and dried ourselves. Back in the bedroom it was semi-organized chaos as we all got dressed for the day.

It was almost noon when we all emerged from the suite, freshly dressed, and glowing with the morning sun and sexual excitement. Patty pulled the limo around to the entry and we headed off to the Fashion Square.

Patty pulled up to the valet parking drop off and the valet held the door as Rhonda stepped out of the car. I knew that she was flashing him by the way that he stared at her legs. Patty came around and took his place as Dawn got out. Trish and I were copping a quick kiss and squeeze while the others waited for us.

How could I not love this woman? She has totally changed my life, and I love every minute of it! Her open sexuality is contagious and I thank God that I'm young and strong enough to keep up with her and all of the wonderful ways that she allows us both to express our sexual desires. I reminded Trish that I love her deeply and told her that I wanted to buy something special for her today. Anything that she wanted. I was ready to let her have it.

Trish responded by telling me that she loves me too and that I didn't need to buy her anything special. That our week with her friends was special enough and why should we try to top it without knowing what we were looking for. The message that we both understood was that we love each other dearly and would do anything for each other to prove it. But no proof was necessary.

Trish instructed Patty to park the car and then join us in the western wear store that Patty had recommended. As I walked through the mall with Trish, Dawn and Rhonda at my side I felt proud and secure.

At the store, the girls immediately found dresses and jeans, skirts and shirts and vests, and the dressing room frenzy began. I sat in a comfortable chair while the girls paraded in and out in a variety of upscale western outfits. All of the clothes would be suitable for any activity in Sedona and I nodded my approval at most of what they were trying on. Liz, the sales lady was enjoying the fun too, sensing that she was going to be writing a rather large ticket before we were all finished. A few other customers wandered in and out of the store, but there were two other sales people on the floor, so we had Liz's full attention.

Patty joined us and sat in the chair beside me. We chatted as we watched the girls and gradually she began to learn and understand what our relationship was and how it came about that we were all in the valley for the week. Patty told me how glad she was that she had drawn the assignment to be our driver and how lucky she was to be working for us. I told her that I too was thrilled that we had found her and had made a new friend. I reminded her that we were all going to take her and Ally out for dinner tonight.

It was almost two hours later when we made our way to the check out counter. The girls had found several outfits each and the sales woman had done a complete job of adding accessories to each outfit. They had hats and boots and gloves and jewelry for everything. The sales staff carefully wrapped and boxed everything. The total was over five figures and they couldn't do enough for us.

Patty offered to take the parcels out to the limo. I looked at them all and offered to go with her. There was still so much that we couldn't do it all in one trip, so the store manager called security and they sent a guard with a cart to assist us. Dawn suggested that the girls should go have a drink and a snack and that we could catch up to them. I gladly agreed.

As we walked back out to the parking garage, I couldn't help but admire Patty's ass in her man tailored pants. They fit her perfectly, and although I had seen her naked in our hotel suite this morning, I began to fantasize about her. By the time we reached the car, I was getting horny again.

The security guard helped us to load the packages into the trunk and I thanked him with a twenty-dollar bill. Patty started to check the locks, but I suggested that we should take a rest and sit in the car for a few minutes and have a drink. She readily agreed.

Inside, I opened a cold bottle of water and Patty poured herself some juice. We sat quietly in the back seat together.

As I sipped my water I said, 'I don't imagine you spend much time sitting back here with your clients, do you?'

She chuckled. 'Actually, I've had a lot of clients who have tried pretty hard to get me into this back seat with them.' Then she turned and looked into my eyes. 'But I've never really wanted to be here before today.'

The look said 'kiss me', so I did. Patty put her glass in the cup holder and reached behind my head as we kissed. I placed my hand on her breast and fondled it through her shirt and bra. She offered no resistance and we both knew where we were headed. As we broke our kiss, she loosened her tie and then slipped the whole loop over her head. I watched as she unbuttoned her shirt, exposing the burgundy bra that she had purchased yesterday. I pulled my t-shirt over my head and then together we unbuckled our belts and slipped off our pants. I had chosen not to wear underwear today and my cock sprang free. Patty was seated beside me in her bra and panties. I admired her firm body as she slipped the straps off her shoulders and peeled off the bra. Her nipples were hard and I could tell that she was ready. Then she stood before me and took off her thong and fell into my lap. She took my dick in her mouth and sucked it enthusiastically. Her mouth felt good and I tweaked her nipple with my fingers.

'God! You're so hard,' she said, 'I want you to fuck me.'

I put my hand between her legs and felt the moisture dripping from inside. Patty jumped up on the seat and straddled my legs. She grabbed my cock and stuffed it up into her hot hole. Outside I could see people walking by but we both knew the dark windows were concealing us from their sight. I held the cheeks of her ass in my hands as she rocked on my hips. She leaned into me and talked into my ear.

'Put your finger in my ass. Fill me.'

I obliged by slipping my finger deep inside her butt. As she rocked on me I could feel my fingertip touching my cock head through her anal tissue.

'Oh yeah Rob. Mmm.'

I kissed her neck. I sucked her skin. She went wild! I knew I was giving her a king-sized hickey, but she was loving it.

'Oh! Suck my nipple like that!'

I let go of her neck and put my mouth on her tit. I sucked it hard.

'Oh Yeah! Bite it!'

I took the hard tip between my teeth and bit down. Patty cried out in exquisite pain.

'Oh Rob I'm cumming! Fill me with your hot cum!'

I felt her vaginal lining release a flood of fluid and my cock jerked inside of her. I shot my jism high into her belly. We kept up our frenetic pace until we were both famished. Patty put her head on my shoulder and I hugged her tightly. I stroked the back of her head and neck and she nuzzled closer.

'Do you think they're wondering where we are?' she asked.

'Oh they might be, but I'm sure they're amusing themselves.'

'That was fun.' She said, 'I've always wanted to do that, but I never found anyone who I wanted to do it with. You just helped me to fulfill one of my fantasies. Thank you.' She kissed me on my mouth.

'Well I must admit, Patty that I was fantasizing about you as we were walking out here with the packages. You sure do wear those pants well!'

Oh? You like my ass?'

'It's what got me going.'

'Why thank you. I'm rather proud of it myself. Not bad for an old broad, eh?'

'I can think of a lot of things I'd like to do with your ass.'

'Yeah, but we're going to have to save that for some other time. We've got to get back inside. Your ladies are going to be wondering where we are. I can't believe I'm getting paid for this!'

'I can assure you, you're worth every single penny!'

We scrounged around the back of the limo until we found all of our clothes and got dressed again. I got out and waited while Patty did a quick clean up and disposed of her drink and gave me my bottle of water. We locked up the car and went back inside to find the girls.

We found them sitting at a café watching the shoppers go by. They were talking and laughing and barely even noticed when we got there. I put my hands on Trish's shoulders and lightly massaged them.

'Mmm, that feels good. Can I get undressed and get the full treatment?'

'If you'd like to step outside to my limousine office…'

'I might just take you up on that.' Trish replied. 'Have you and Patty been trading massages?'

Patty turned red at having been caught.

'Actually there was very little massage, but lots of hot sex!' I admitted.

'Well in that case I'll give you a bit of time to recover. And then I'm going to want you to fuck me silly. Right now I think I want to go shop for some shoes. I purposely wore this skirt with no panties so I could practice showing off in the shoe store. And if I find some shoes and a salesperson that I like, then I'll be in need of a good fuck when I'm done shopping!'

'Well that sounds like a plan to me! Are we ready girls?' I couldn't wait to get started.

We all got up and wandered down the mall. We checked out the windows as we walked. When Trish and Dawn spotted some shoes they liked, we all went inside together.

I sat down while all of the girls, including Patty, perused the displays. In no time they had three salespeople pulling boxes of shoes and boots for them to try on. From where I was sitting, I could tell that Trish and Rhonda were both teasing their sales clerks. Trish had a cute young girl helping her and the girl seemed to be enjoying the show that Trish was putting on.

There was a middle-aged man assisting Rhonda and she had him wrapped around her finger. She let him handle her legs and feet in such a way that he was getting lots of peeks up her skirt. She pretended not to notice, but in reality, she had full control. Dawn and Patty were sharing another clerk and seemed to be more serious about finding shoes, than teasing and showing off.

At one point I saw Trish disappear into the stockroom with her saleslady. I figured that maybe she had gone back to help her find some sizes or something. But when they both came back and Trish had the girl's lipstick smeared across her mouth, I knew that they were doing more than searching for shoes.

The salesgirl came over to where I was sitting and held her hand up in front of my face. Then she held out her finger and put it under my nose. It had a familiar pungent aroma. Then she stuck it in my mouth and I tasted the sweet flavor of pussy. The clerk leaned forward and whispered in my ear, 'Trish says that she wants you in the car…right now. Then you're supposed to bring her back here.'

I looked over at Trish. She was talking to Patty and together they got up and walked towards me. The salesgirl then kissed me with a big open-mouthed french kiss and told me to hurry back.

I stood up and joined Trish and Patty as they walked out the door. They each took one of my arms and lead me through the mall and back outside. Patty opened the car and we all got inside the back. Trish was already stripping off her clothes as she climbed in. She started kissing me and undoing my pants. I let my hands roam all over her body while Patty watched from the seat beside us.

In between kisses Trish told Patty, 'Get undressed honey. If you still have some of Rob's cum in your pussy, I want to taste it.'

Patty obeyed and in a few seconds, we were all naked in the car. Trish leaned over and started to eat Patty's cunt.

'Oh Yeah! I love the taste of your cum Rob! And you know that I love to eat pussy too! So thanks for serving it up!'

Patty was enjoying the tongue lashing that Trish was giving her. I decided that I had to have a taste of pussy too, so I began to lick Trish's ass and cunt from behind. She was soaked. She hadn't been fooling about getting worked up in the shoe store.

Patty was cumming and Trish was gobbling up every drop of our combined love juice.

'Put it in me now Rob! Fuck me!'

I stood on my knees and thrust my rod into Trish's waiting hole. I held her ass and fucked her from the rear.

'Oh yeah! Pump me honey!'

She had stopped eating Patty and the sight of Patty lying there in the aftermath of her orgasm was awesome. Her eyes were glazed and her body was flushed. Trish was slamming her ass back into my pelvis and my knees were getting sore from the carpet on the floor of the limo. I pulled Trish with me as I sat back on the seat. After a little adjustment I was pumping her again as she sat in my lap and lay back against my chest. She started to rub her clit and I saw Patty get up on her knees and move between our legs to return the favor that Trish had just done for her. I felt her chin on my dick as she licked Trish's pussy and toyed with her clit ring. I pinched Trish's nipples and pulled on them.

'Oh God I'm cumming! Fuck me Rob! I love you so much!'

She put her hands on Patty's head and ground her face into her cunt. I started shooting my sixth load of cum of the day up into Trish. Patty was licking my dick as the cum flowed out and down the shaft. She sucked it off of my balls before returning to Trish's clit for another twist. I think my orgasm lasted for at least two minutes. We were all sweating and panting together when I finished.

'I need a drink.' Trish said. 'Patty do we still have some ice water in here?'

Patty dutifully retrieved a bottle and poured it over some ice in a glass. We both admired her ass while she fixed the drinks for us all. It tasted so refreshing. I drained my glass and held it out for a refill.

'Well honey,' Trish said, 'I hate to fuck and run, but I promised that little salesgirl in the shoe store that I'd be back with a load of cum in my pussy and I'm going to let her drink it! Do you want to watch?'

Every so often Trish just blows me away with her wanton sexuality, and this was one of those times. She and I both knew that the sight of Trish being eaten by the sexy young shoe clerk would probably be enough to get me fired up again.

'And she told me that you could fuck her while she eats me…Do you think you'll be ready?'

I rolled my head. 'Are you trying to kill me?' I asked.

'No honey. I'm just trying to make sure that you get all of the sexual pleasure that life has to offer. I just want to keep you happy!'

She turned around and kissed me. Patty was taking it all in and smiled at me acknowledging my good fortune.

Slowly, we got dressed again and after Patty cleaned up the car once more, we headed back inside.

Back at the shoe store, Rhonda and Dawn had made some selections. They were anxious to show us what they had picked out. Trish's girl was making eyes at her from the moment we walked in. Trish nodded indicating that she was keeping her promise. While the other two clerks were writing up Dawn and Rhonda's purchases, we slipped into the back room. I noticed that the guy who was helping Rhonda was standing behind the sales desk, trying to conceal his hard on.

Rob in AZ
Rob in AZ
620 Followers