A Weighty Bet

Story Info
Can he lose enough weight to earn the reward?
1.5k words
4.14
108.3k
17

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/09/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I have been married for several years and gradually our sex life had gone from frantic any time, any place, anywhere to once in a blue moon. I was getting more and more frustrated so decided to question my wife about it. It was after a bit of pressing she opened up:

‘Well… darling it isn’t that I don’t love you,’ she stammered, ‘but I don’t fancy you’

‘What do you mean?’ I asked somewhat taken aback.

‘Y…y…you have put on a bit…no a lot of weight and you just don’t turn me on. In fact although I love you… your body turns me cold sexually speaking.’

‘O… ok,’ I said, ‘you’re right I need to loose weight, but…’

‘You will never do it,’ she interrupted confidently.

‘I bet I can loose a stone,’ I stated rising to the challenge.

‘Make it two and I am interested,’ Jackie smirked back.

‘Fine, but what are you betting.’

‘Name your price,’ she stated confidently, ‘as you will never do it.’

‘Ok…I loose 2 stone in weight and…’ I started.

‘In what time period?’

‘Two months…’

‘You’ll never do it!’ she repeated adamantly.

‘Right…’ I began again getting annoyed ‘I loose two stone in two months and you are to wear the clothes of my choosing for an entire weekend, with no underwear. Also you have to give me a blow job and swallow my cum!’ I thought she would back down as she had, even at the best of times, only begrudgingly given me blowjobs and never let me come in, or even near, her mouth let alone swallow it.

‘Well…I have no problem with the clothes as you will only have my own clothes to choose from. I know you have always fantasised about me going without underwear… so to get you to loose weight, although I don’t like it, it’s worth it… I don’t really like giving blowjobs… but again to get you to loose weight it’s worth it… but… I don’t like … the idea of you coming in my mouth …and as for swallowing your cum… yuck! I couldn’t,’ she said hesitantly thinking out loud, ‘but … you will never loose all that weight …so… I am safe…You’re on! Mind you, there will be no sex till you have lost the weight!’

We agreed and shook hands on the deal. Jackie confidence that I would not do it made me all the more determined. So I set about the task. I swam regularly and began jogging. I was careful what I ate and became teetotal. My, that was hard especially at first as I missed my regular pint or two.

At first the weight seemed to fall off and I lost the first stone in under a month. Jackie although delighted at my success so far was convinced I would not succeed. She started to get a bit concerned when, with 3 weeks to go, I only had 6 more pounds to loose. These pounds however seem far more difficult to shift. With 10 days to go I still had 3 pounds to loose. I was determined so I dramatically increased my exercise routine and became drastic on my diet. I knew this was no longer a sensible or maintainable diet plan but I was determined to win the bet.

I knew with 2 days to go that I was under the weight but kept the pretence up to Jackie that I couldn’t shift the last 2 pounds. I also began to obtain some clothes for her to wear. They were all far sexy, shorter or translucent than anything she would normally wear. Well she should have not raised my hackles so much at the beginning by being so confident that I would fail.

On the final day I came in from work and Jackie fetched the scales.

‘I know how hard you have tried darling,’ Jackie said, ‘and even if you haven’t won your bet, I find your slimmed down body a real turn on.’

‘Well let’s see how near I have got,’ I stated stepping on the scales deliberately looking disappointed and dejected. I looked down and saw what I already knew; I was 3 pounds under the target figure.

‘Yes!’ I shouted in mock delight. Jackie looked hardly able to believe her eyes.

‘That a blow job you owe me and I want it now!’ I stated undoing my trousers and letting them drop to the floor.

‘B…but,’

‘A bet is a bet and I have worked bloody hard to win this one,’ I stated. I sat down on the sofa. Jackie stood for a moment then said,

‘I am proud of you darling and a blowjob will be nothing compared to the effort you have put in.’ she knelt in front of me and placed one hand on my rapidly hardening cock. She licked her lips and slows parted them around my cock. The feeling was wonderful. Her tongue began to swirl around my knob sending an amazing tingling sensation right down the length of my, by now fully hard cock.

‘Remember you have to swallow my cum,’ I reminded her, ‘and I want to see it in your mouth before you do.’ Jackie was unable to answer with her mouth full of my cock. Her mouth sank further and I could feel my prick against the back of her mouth. She then began to move her head up and down; swirling her tongue along the sensitive ridge on the underside. I had deliberately not wanked for at least a week to ensure she got a good load and therefore I rapidly began to feel the point of no return approaching. My body began to shake with the effort of holding back. Jackie realising I was nearing my climax stopped and stood up. Slowly she removed her clothing. Teasing me in the sexist striptease I have ever seen. As she slipped down her knickers I noticed that she was incredibly turned on, her vaginal lips red, swollen and gapping open; wetter than I can ever remember. Then she started to run her hands over my body. Working up, slowly, pausing only to give my rigid member and aching balls some attention, she sensually opened my shirt and slid it off my shoulders and then to my surprise used it to tie my hands behind my back. Her attention returned to my chest playing with the hairs and then began to lick and nibble at my nipples. God my body was aching with desire after so long without sex.

I had forgotten it could be this good. Her mouth met mine and we kissed passionately. She the pushed me flat down on the sofa and began to rub her excited body against mine. As my arms were tied behind me I was under her control. She brought her breasts up to my mouth and kissed and suckled on them. I had never seen her like this. I then had the wonderful sensation of her dripping lower lips sliding up and down the length of my cock. It never entered but the sensation was amazing. She slowly brought her juicy quim up my body till it was inches above my face. She knelt there for a few moments, her cunt dripping a few agonisingly only inches away from my face, but out of reach. Her hands massaged her breasts. I knew her orgasm was approaching. One hand slipped down her body and began to rub in circles around her clit. She was moaning hard now. Her body glowed and shone with perspiration. It tensed; she screamed out loud and sank her orgasming twat on to my awaiting tongue.

The taste was divine. I shoved my tongue as deep as I could collecting as much pussy juice as I could. I then began to nibble gently at her clit. Jackie came again. This time I felt her cum splash on to my face. She rested for a moment then moved back onto her knees. Her face inline with my throbbing dick. Her lips encircled my rampant tool. God it felt good. I couldn’t keep my hips still and began to fuck her mouth. With each stroke I seemed to go deeper into her mouth. Soon with each up-thrust her nose nestled in my pubes. I felt my seed beginning to rise.

‘I’m going to come!’ I shouted, ‘aaAAHH here it comes. yes…YES…YES!’ and I spurted seven or eight times deep into her mouth.

She the looked at me with a wicked, yet satisfied grin then opened her mouth allowing me see my seed filling her mouth and beginning to spill down the sides of her mouth onto her breasts.. The sight was amazing my beautiful wife for the first time in her life with spunk in her mouth. Then she slowly closed her mouth and for the first time ever swallowed spunk, My spunk!.

‘Wow…that was amazing,’ I said ‘well worth loosing weight for.’ We then kissed passionately. I could taste my spunk but it just served to turn me on again. Jackie noticed that my cock was hardening already.

‘We had better get up to bed. I’m dying to try out my new light weight husband.’ She then led me upstairs by holding my cock.

To be continued….