A Weird One Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It will be okay. As far as the parental unit is concerned I spent the weekend with Sandy Winkler. If daddy asks we ran into each other at the arcade around noon and I asked you for a ride home, but you are right about one thing" and then she said "Pull over."

I did and she slid across the seat to me and gave me a passionate kiss.

"Couldn't do that in front of the house without raising questions that I don't want to answer."

When I pulled up in front of her house she said, "Carol and I are going to tell our parents that we are staying up at school this next weekend. You need to plan on us keeping you busy all weekend. One of us will call you when we get back to town and tell you were we will be. Plan on a long and tiring weekend."

I watched her walk to her door and then I headed home.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

There was a surprise waiting on me when I got there. Natasha was parked in front of the house apparently waiting for me to get home. I considered just driving by and coming home later, but then I decided that it would be best to put an end to things. I pulled into the driveway and parked and she got out of her car and walked up to me as I was getting out of mine.

"We need to talk Bob. Things are getting way out of hand here."

"We don't have anything that needs to be discussed Natasha and as far as things getting out of hand? They've gotten out and they are long gone."

" You are not being fair to me Bob. You gave me permission. How can you hold it against me when you told me that it was okay?"

"You are conveniently forgetting some things. The deal was that what happened Monday through Thursday or even Sunday night after you got back to school until Thursday was okay, but that the weekends were mine and mine alone. The only exception to that was if you had to stay at school over the weekend for school work of some kind. Even then I was going to come up and spend the weekend with you.

"You lied to me and said that you had to stay up there for school, but what you really did was give my weekend to someone else. You should have known that you were on a short leash with me as far as trust was concerned. You lied to me and I caught you and the trust is gone. It is gone and it isn't coming back and since I won't tie myself to someone I can't trust we are history."

"I didn't lie. I did have to meet with the others at the library at ten on Saturday. And since I had to stay what I did was within the scope of our agreement."

"No it wasn't. I said I would come up and you told me not to because you wouldn't have any time for me and that was a pure assed lie. I could have had from the time I got there Friday until you needed to leave for the library Saturday and then I could have had Saturday night. But that isn't what happened is it? You said that you didn't have time for me, but you found time for that Wesley guy didn't you?

"I took you back once Natasha and I gave you a second chance. You don't get a third. We are done Natasha and no amount of talking is going to change that. I've moved on. Goodbye."

I walked away from her as she yelled, "Damn it Bobby; I love you. You can't just walk away from what we have."

I didn't answer her.

+++++++++++++++++++++

I walked into the house fully expecting to face another irate female. I wasn't disappointed. I got a very nasty look from mom, but dad was there so she couldn't say anything about my not being there on Saturday.

She was still snarky though.

"Finally decided that you still live here? Decided to grace us with your presence? You could call and let me know what's going on you know. Keep me from wasting food. If you aren't going to be here I don't have to make so much."

It was the wrong time to jump my ass. I was pissed as a result of my short meeting with Natasha and worried about what Archie and what he was going to do about Becky being gone all weekend and being brought home by me. Mom's jumping on me tripped my trigger and I snapped back at her.

"Sorry to put you out. I think it is time for me to get an apartment. That way you won't have to sweat making too much or not enough. I'll start looking tomorrow."

I headed up to my room and as I left I heard my dad say, "Way to go Madge. As long as you are chasing him away why don't you go up and help him pack?"

That started an argument that I didn't stick around to listen to.

I got a good nights sleep and in the morning my real alarm clock woke me up. I had decided that I needed to get back to running and I was out of the house before mom and dad woke up. Because I was a bit out of shape the run took me a little longer that I expected so when I got home I only had time for a quick shower and then I headed for school so mom didn't have a chance to get on my case.

School was school. At lunch I was joined by Nancy and Gail. There was some small talk, general in nature and then Nancy left. Once she was gone Gail said:

"Nat called me on Saturday. She wanted to know if you and I had hooked up. I told her not as a couple, but that we did see each other from time to time. She broke out crying. The girl is a basket case Bobby. Don't you think that maybe you could cut her a little slack?"

"Not a chance. I got talked into going back with her after all that bullshit with Wooters and then she tried to get you to set me up so I wouldn't be able to bitch about her fucking Wooters. I got by that and then she pulls this weekend crap on me. That's three strikes and out. We are history."

"I don't have three strikes against me so does that mean that I have a chance at getting back in?"

"Why Gail? All we had was a friend's with benefits type arrangement so I could help to keep you safe for Tom."

"You were more than a friend with benefits to me Bobby. I told you once that if Tom hadn't gotten to me first I would have gone after you. Even when I was with Tom I was a little bit in love with you. Please let me back in Bobby. Please?"

"You know pretty much how limited me time is. Even if we did get back to seeing each other you know that you wouldn't be exclusive."

"I know that I can't come between you and your mom, but I know Mary will share you with me and any others don't matter because none of them want you like I do. I talking wedding bells Bobby; I'm talking long run here. We are perfect for each other Bobby and if you take a long hard look at it you will see that I'm right."

"I'll think on it Gloria. No promises, but I will think on it."

I wasn't paying all that much attention to my surroundings as I headed for my car after class so I was quite unprepared when a hand grabbed my shoulder, a voice snarled, "Now I've got you cocksucker" and a blow to my head sent me to the ground.

To be continued.