A Welcome Home Gift

Story Info
Gyula is given an amazing welcome home gift.
1.2k words
3.92
10.9k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Viewer's Note: Please please be kind if you can! This is the first erotica I have ever written, and am working at it. The two characters are original, I have permission to use Marquis Gyula from the original owner, who is my ex. Thank you for reading!

*****

The lights of the city glistened as the buggy pulled up to the steps of the manor. The high columns that edged on each side of the curved front porch loomed and echoed as the buggy door was opened by a young male servant. Maids and butlers stood on each side of the walkway in formation, their heads remained bowed as the Marquis stepped from the buggy. Marquis Gyula Aladric, ruler over the city that his previous master had left him, was returning from the Imperial Palace on a business trip. Glancing down, his piercing blue eyes caught a glimpse of the flash of his gold wedding band, and he smiled.

"Welcome home, sir." A maid spoke, her soft and elegant voice chimed in Gyula's ears. As he passed the maid on his way through the door, a scent caught him off guard. Turning his eyes, the once piercing blue quickly grew a red ring around the iris, his eyes staring right through the young woman. Shorter and plump, it was no doubt the scent of her blood caught him off guard. When was it the last time he had fed? Gyula turned slowly towards her, his servants quickly began to quiver as he stared the girl down, leaning in towards her. His lips caressed against her soft skin, her cheek, down towards her neck..

Pulling away just as quick as his eyes had changed color, Gyula threw himself into the manor and slammed the door shut behind him to forget about them all. The scent still filled his nostrils as he struggled, the vision to the parlor on the left side of the corridor wall blurred as though he was drunk, and Gyula threw himself to the liquor cabinet. Opening it, his hands fought against the bottles and unscrewed one lid, gulping the red liquid down as fast as he could drink. Pulling the empty bottle way about half a minute in, the bottle was tossed to the other side of the room as he slumped to the ground, his vision and senses returning to normal.

"Home at last." Gyula smirked, glancing around the parlor. Nothing had changed since he had left around three months ago, the three months had been brutal to the beast within himself. The thought of his young bride, her body exposed and her soft ivory legs spread, her silver hair sprawled around her and her pink eyes longing.. "Damnit!" Gyula cried as he stood, his lower body beginning to ache. His feet carried him from the parlor and back into the corridor, moving up the stairs on the opposite side in haste. On the second floor, the faint sound of humming caught his ear as he grinned, the voice mesmerizing and seducing him, leading him as a siren would to a sailor's death. Before knocking on his chamber doors, he caught sight of the candle light from inside of his room. The musical singing had changed to long, pleasurable moans, his name a soft growl in between as he growled himself, his hand running over the massive lump growing under his pants, hidden by a coat. Knocking, Gyula heard the bed sheets scramble and the soft voice of his bride uttering in surprise.

"Come in." The same voice spoke. Smiling, Gyula opened the door to see his bride standing in the middle of the room, her night dress half-hazardly thrown on her. The scent of her juices filled his nostrils again as he took a deep breath in, a smile spreading over her face. "Welcome home, my love." The woman said. Lady Victoria Dark, now Aladric, was the last remaining heir to her family's name. The fortune and the home, along with her brother and parents, had been lost centuries beforehand when she was a little child. He took in her curves, her physique as she stood there, her pink eyes wide as her hands attempted to fix the bouncing silver curls behind her. With a chuckle, Gyula moved towards her and swept Victoria up, pushing his lips forcibly against hers.

"I'm glad to be home." He whispered, his lips tracing down her jawbone. Victoria's head tilted back as she was pulled against Gyula's hard torso, her hands running down to work against his shirt. "You can't hide everything, you know." Gyula's tongue flicked against her skin, pulling at her night dress. Before Victoria could speak again, Gyula's lips pressed back to hers, pulling her closer and pushing her immediately to the bed. Hungrily, Victoria's hands undid his coat, pulling it away to reveal his pale skin, his abdomen and the v trail that led into his pants. His right hand moved and pinned both of her hands high above her head, his left one ripped her night dress completely away to expose her body. Blushing, Victoria glanced away.

"You'd think after being wed, I would be used to this." She whispered, laying perfectly still. Her torso lifted up and down, erect nipples rubbed against his hands as he let go of hers to pinch them softly. Victoria let out a moan, watching as his mouth enveloped one, massaging the other and would switch to the opposite after a couple minutes. His free hand moved to between her legs, rubbing over her trimmed pubes and to her soaked clit. Victoria's moans turned into cries of pleasure as he rolled it, grinning as he sat back up, towering over his bride.

"So helpless, so damn wet... We'll have to do something about that." He whispered seductively. Victoria nodded, her hands moved against his torso as Gyula removed his boots and pants, exposing his long, thick manhood to her. Leaning over her, the head rubbed against her and slid in with slight trouble, causing Gyula to let out a long, low and seductive growl. "Damn... you're still tight as hell." He grinned. Victoria panted already, moaning as her soaked womanhood enveloped and devoured him. Finally adjusting, Victoria's legs wrapped around him and Gyula drove himself deep into her, his thrusts harder and far, far deeper than the passion he had given the night of their marriage. His hands pinned hers again, high above her head, his lips traced against the skin on her neck, his fangs breaking her skin as he licked the blood away. This caused him to move at a significantly greater speed, Victoria's eyes widened as she moaned again, crying out and unused to the pleasure and pain.

"Gyula!" Victoria cried out, her breath was gone by the time Gyula had finished licking against her neck. He moaned again, feeling the pressure build up within him as he continued. Victoria cried again, and as her body arched to his, he felt her juices pour over his manhood. Gyula grunted, filling his bride with hot, sticky cum as he collapsed, kissing his bride repeatedly. She hugged him close and kissed him as Gyula pulled himself from her, falling into the bed and cradling her into his arms.

"Welcome home..." Victoria whispered again, before she fell asleep next to her mate.