A Well Laid Plan Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rummaging around my dresser, I found the cock strap that kept for those rainy days when we were out here alone. By the time we got home that night, it was late. That day, we had some of the best sex we had ever had, both earlier on the dock and later in the lake house. Both of us were exhausted. I would be days before our libidos demanded satisfaction again.

Tuesday evening I saw Bill. He waved me over for a beer. Lisa, in her birthday suit, waved at me from her lounge chair by the pool.

"Well, what's it gonna be?" he asked with barely concealed gleeful anticipation.

"What's going to be what?" I replied knowing full well what he was getting at.

"Did you talk to Jan?"

"Yes."

"Well?"

"Uh, well, it's like this, Bill. We're not going to do that anymore."

There was a silence. "What?"

"You heard me. We decided that once was enough."

"Aw, fuck!... You shitting me? Fucker, tell me you're shitting me."

"I'm serious, Bill. No more swapping. We go back to..." I didn't finish my sentence when he swatted the beer out of my hand, the glass bottle shattering on his patio.

"Fuck you, man," he spat. "Fuck you!"

I had anticipated a poor reception to the news, but was still surprised by his actions. He turned and stormed off into his house. Piqued, I called after him taunting, "We still on for golf tomorrow?" He replied by flipping me the bird.

I wasn't too worried about his anger. Normally he'd just pop off and then be over it within an hour. Of course during that hour, he was mite dangerous. Next day, as I had expected, he was at the club, ready to play. As was normal for these matches, he had with him a client of his and I had invited a client of mine. That way it was a legitimate business outing. Only difference was that he was aloof and cold towards me. When I sliced or missed a putt his heckling had a certain maliciousness to it.

On the fifth hole, my partner asked, "What's between you two?"

"Nothing. He's just pissed off at me. He'll get over it."

To make matters worse, for him, his game turned to shit. On the ninth, he had a fit over landing in the rough. Venting his anger and frustration, he broke his five-iron over his knee. That did it. His partner had had enough of him and called it a day. That sounded like a good idea to my partner and me as well.

Next day while Lisa and Jan were gushing over the turquoise T-bird I had brought home to Jan, Bill called me on the phone.

"Hey! What's the fucking big idea?" he demanded.

"What?"

"The fucking car!"

"What about it?"

"Lisa's gonna be nagging me for a new car now, that's what!"

"Sorry, Jan needed a new car."

"Fuck! You know Sam, you're a real pain in the ass."

"Bill, get a grip!"

"No, you get grip, pal! Look, I've been thinking and I want to buy you out of the lake house."

"How about if I buy you out instead?" I replied testily.

"I offered first!"

"Just what is your problem, Bill?"

"You and your prick teasing wife! That's the problem! I've been catching hell ever since that slut begged me to fuck her!"

"Hey, fuck off Bill! Just fuck off!"

"No, you fuck off, pal! Just be sure you stay away from my wife!"

"I have every intention of staying away from Lisa. The whole thing was a mistake Bill, so let's get over it."

"I'll get over it when Janet stops flaunting herself to me."

"Asshole, she hasn't seen you since Sunday! Speaking of flaunting, how about if you tell your wife to wear a top when she's in the backyard. We don't have a fence, remember?"

"That oversight will be rectified soon. Don't worry, Sam, I know you're too goddamned cheap to pay your half, so I'll just eat the whole cost."

"Go right ahead, dickhead!"

For the next few days, the war between Bill and I raged on. War may be a bit strong, as it was just two neighbors squabbling. I did my best to completely ignore him and he ignored me. Of course Jan and Lisa talked, but I stayed away from Lisa like she had the plague. Jan stayed away from brooding Bill as well.

That went on until Sunday, when he strode into my yard while I was cleaning the pool.

"Hey, Sam! We talk?"

The mere sound of his voice made me wince. "Suits me." Under my breath I added, "Asshole!"

"How long have we known each other?"

"Sixteen, seventeen years," I replied civilly.

"Yeah. All that time, you've been my best buddy. Hell, I almost feel as though we're brothers."

"What's your point?"

"Point is... I miss you. Fuck, that sounds rather gay," he said sheepishly. "Let me rephrase that. Point is... I want to apologize."

"As long as I've known you, Bill, you've never been truly sorry for anything."

"Up to now, I've never had anything to be sorry about... Look, I admit it; I can be a jerk. Lisa says she doesn't know how anyone can put up with me. Hell, she's right. All I know is that our friendship means a lot to me... to me and to Lisa.

"Sam, I'm sorry,' he contritely continued. "I got pushy and, uh, made a mess of things. I should've never... you know...have encouraged Jan. Hell, she was drunk. I should have told her to go home to her husband. I should have taken my wife and given her a good spanking...yeah, a spanking really gets her motor going," he chuckled with a wink.

"All I can really do, Sam is to say, I'm sorry. Truly. All those things that I said, I wish I could take them back, but I said them and... aw fuck! I'm not any good at this crap.

He stood looking down at his feet for a moment and tried again. "I'm sorry, Sam. I'm truly sorry, if I hurt you or hurt Jan... Hell, I'd cut my goddamned arm off for either of you! You know that."

"You still putting up a fence?"

"Fuck no!" In self-dismay he shook his head "I hate to admit this, but... would you believe... I paid a guy for the fence... in cash. Fuck! What a dumbass I am! I'll never see that money again!"

Struggling to keep the smirk off my face I replied, "Probably not... You still want to buy me out of the lake house?"

"Offer withdrawn... Can't afford it. Fuck! I gotta buy a new car. Another thing, I ain't selling you my share either, so put away your checkbook."

"You crawfishing on a deal?"

"I never made a solid offer," he defended with a smile. "So how about it?"

"How about what?"

"Can you forgive me?"

"Already did that, several minutes ago."

"Several minutes? Son of a bitch! You made me grovel...?"

"You were running your mouth off as usual."

"Okay, how about if we go back to the way it was before."

"Before when?" I needled.

"Fuck! You know when! Before we did it!"

"Sounds good to me old buddy."

"Thanks, Sam. You really do mean a lot to me and Lisa, Jan too."

The bear hug was a bit too much. "Now, don't go get mushy, for Christ's sake. It's disgusting!"

"Okay, okay. Say, we've got some steaks. How about if you and the missus come on over? It'll be like old times."

"Tops and bottoms in the hot tub?"

"If you insist," he replied sullenly.

I was glad that the petty war between Bill and I was over. But like all wars, no matter how petty, there was some collateral damage. Case in point, Lisa no longer casually strode about in her backyard topless or even buck-naked as she had recently taken to. As much as I hated that loss of stimulating scenery, a return to modesty by all parties was just what was needed to keep the peace.

The week went by without incident. The girl's drove about, showing off Jan's new T-bird and Lisa's new yellow Crossfire. I must admit, they do look great tooling about in those open-air two-seaters. It was definitely a big change from the old mini-van and Suburban.

Most importantly, there hadn't been any additional drug incidents since Lisa disposed of Janet's prescription. I checked, more than once, just to be sure. The strongest thing in the house was a bottle of Advil and some laxatives. Jan restricted herself to two glasses of wine in the evening. Friday rolled around and I made my way home a little early from work. It was no surprise to find the girls out by my pool, sprawled out face down on sunning mats. What did surprise me was that modest swimsuits of the past week were literally gone. They weren't completely naked, but almost. Jan had her yellow thong bottom on and Lisa had her white set of strings on. Tops were nowhere to be seen. Gave me an instant hard-on.

Not wanting to be a perv and lurk about the window spying on them, I boldly made my presence known. "What a lovely day," I said casually as I approached them.

"Hi, baby," greeted Jan sitting up on her elbows. "You're home early."

Turning her head towards me, Lisa lifted her sunglasses and welcomed, "Hi, Sam!"

"Uh, can I get anything for you ladies?" I asked gallantly while I gawked without a trace of subtlety.

"Mmmm, could you put some lotion on my back?" sweetly asked my near naked wife.

"Sure, babe," I readily agreed. I found the bottle of lotion and knelt by my wife's side so that I had a good view of the backside of both women. Squirting some oil on my palms, I began with Jan's shoulders and worked my way down, paying particular attention to her buttocks before finishing with her legs. The entire time I rubbed oil into Jan's skin, Lisa watched me with a sly smile.

Finishing the last toes I asked, "How's that?"

"Mmmm, that felt great," purred Jan. The fun over, I began to stand.

"Would you be a dear, Sam, and do that for me too," asked Lisa with an unmistakably sultry tone. Jan didn't say a word, leaving me twisting in the wind.

"Uh, I don't know..." I stammered unsure if I should.

"Oh, Sam!" laughed my wife. "It's okay. You don't want her to burn, do you?"

"Of course not!" I eagerly agreed. Moving around to Lisa's other side, I knelt down so that I could observe my wife's reactions while I oiled down Lisa's backside. Again I started at the shoulders and worked my way down, rubbing the oil into her bronzed skin. With the sunglasses Jan wore, I couldn't see her eyes as she watched my ministrations to her best friend. When I got to the luscious butt, I decided to err on the side of caution, and bypassed her lovely cheeks in favor of working over her firm upper thighs.

"Uh, when's Bill coming home?" I asked nonchalantly as possible while I fought with myself to keep my hands from getting too close to her crotch.

"He had car trouble," answered Lisa unconcerned. "He's in Rockford today. Guess he's stuck. Doesn't sound like he'll make it home tonight."

"Oh. That's too bad," I replied somewhat insincerely.

"You missed her butt," Jan pointed out.

"Oh. Okay." Having been given the green light, I took my pleasure in kneading Lisa's pliant ass flesh. Applying the oil, my eyes constantly moved from Lisa's lovely bronzed buns in my hands to my wife's face to be sure I hadn't crossed some sort of arbitrary line. Even when I oiled deeply between Lisa's cheeks, my wife just smiled demurely at me.

Still dressed in my work clothes with the sun beating down me, I was sweating profusely as I labored away. By the time I had finished, I was soaking wet with perspiration and the front of my pants was wet also.

"Honey, you look hot," said Jan contritely as she began unbuttoning my shirt.

"Maybe I should go change."

Peeling my damp shirt off she rejoined, "You don't need to go inside. Just throw your clothes over there. They all need to go to the cleaners anyway."

Sounded good to me. I kicked off my shoes and dropped my pants. I felt silly standing around in just my socks and boxers, so I relieved my feet of their covering. The tented boxers did nothing to hide my stiff condition.

Jan lay back down on the mat, this time on her back. "Do my front, Honey."

Kneeling again so that I could observe both women, I began at Jan's shoulders. It was a short trip to bared breasts where I took my time to be sure that she was well oiled. The ragged shortness of her breath was a dead giveaway that I doing it correctly. Making my way south, Jan tugged at her thong and breathlessly declared, "Oh, poo! Look Lisa. I'm getting a tan line!" Lifting her hips, she assisted me in relieving her of the root cause of her blemish.

It didn't take a genius to figure out where all this was headed. The whole episode on the dock now took on a new meaning. That was inadvertent, sort of, but this was deliberate. She wanted someone to watch. I had no doubt that we'd be fucking before long while Lisa looked on. The prospect of a live audience apparently was a big turn on for Jan.

I got her legs oiled up and returned to my favorite playground. I hadn't touched her cunt yet, but when I did she was hot and wet down there. My oily fingers slipped easily between her nether lips. Jan gasped as I swiped across her steaming clit. Biting her lower lip, Jan squirmed around. Lewdly she spread her legs open. Having full access to her sex, I got down to fingering her slippery cunt.

Lisa sat up to get a closer view of the salacious act. My wife's hips began to involuntarily punch upwards and her belly began rippling. My attention was split between watching Jan get off and looking at Lisa's bare knockers just inches from me. By contrast, Lisa's attention was totally riveted upon Jan's sopping pussy and the effect I was having upon my wife's body.

Jan suddenly lurched and curled up into a ball. With some effort, I kept my hand between her legs with my fingers inside her, prolonging her climax until she couldn't stand it anymore. Grabbing the wrist of my pleasuring hand, she fought to get my hand away from her spasmodic snatch. My sexy wife was primed and ready for a good fucking.

Standing, I dropped my boxers, my drooling pecker at the ready for a good old-fashioned in-and-out workout. Lisa, however, had other things in mind. With her hands around my thigh, she looked up at me like a supplicant. "Sam," she said with a huskiness that betrayed her desire, "will you put some more lotion on me?" Then she let go, her fingers raking lightly across the skin of my thighs as she lay back.

If it weren't for the thong, I would have just mounted her, running my cock up her snatch with the first thrust. Kneeling between Lisa's legs, I began to pull the thong off.

Grasping my hand she whispered, "No, not that." I remember thinking that she was as hard to decipher as Jan was.

"Just what do you want?"

"Just rub me. Rub me all over."

Who was I to argue? I made very little pretense as I spread the oil over her big tits, bobbing down periodically to kiss and nibble at her meaty nipples. It was heavenly feeling her oily tits slipping through my hands. I lingered long reveling in the sensuousness of her slippery flesh. The thought of mounting her chest for a titty fuck was seriously considered.

Jan had recovered somewhat and was at my back, watching me feel up and then rub the crotch of our friend and neighbor. Nibbling on my ear, Jan whispered, "She's going to get a tan line. You don't want her all ugly, do you?" Who me? "Why don't you take it off for her. She's so over dressed."

Moments later I was slipping the white thong over Lisa's ankles, taking the opportunity to suck on few toes for good measure. That gave me a great view of her cunt. Flushed with excitement, her inner lips, glistening bright pink and sort of crinkly, now protruded from her slit in a most pronounced fashion. Her vulva seemed more pronounced too and had taken on a darker shade than before. While I was laving over her big toe, Lisa reached down and spread her pussy lips apart, the wet pink interior beckoning me.

The girls were in a serious playful mood and I was game too. They were both stone cold sober as I was. Jan seemed as eager as Lisa at this point. I briefly considered the consequences and put them out of mind. Like a guided munition, my mouth descended on the offered pussy.

With carnal delight, I wallowed my face in Lisa's flavorful cunt, lapping at her tender flesh, sucking on her meaty lips and sucking on her clit. Lisa was loudly "oh-god-ing" and "oh-fuck-ing" and making all sorts of other vocal racket. I got a couple of fingers up her vagina and finger fucked her while I ate her out with gusto. All the while Jan intently watched the wanton sex acts from close up. Like my wife before, Lisa's hips began thrusting. She stiffened and fell silent, unable to make any sounds as the orgasmic implosion gripped her. Rolling unto her side, she ripped her pussy away from my voracious mouth.

I had barely grabbed a breath of fresh air when Jan locked her lips on mine, driving her tongue deeply into my mouth. Breaking the hard kiss, she laid kisses all across my face, lapping up the pussy juice coating my entire face. "Mmmm, mmmm, mmmm. I love you, I love you, I love you!" she said between the kisses, kissing all across my face until she had licked up every drop of cunt sauce. Pulling back, she held my head in her hands and gazed into my eyes. "Are you happy?"

I nodded 'yes'.

"Good. I want to make you happy."

"You do make me happy."

"Does Lisa make you happy?"

My antennae sensed that I was on dangerous ground but I nodded 'yes' anyway.

"Good. Because we both want you to be happy."

"Jan, what happened to...our decision?"

"That's for fuddy duddies! Oh Sam! I was only worried about what you thought of me. So... do you still like me?"

"Oh baby, yes I do. I love you."

"I love you too. Now, do you want to fuck her? It's okay if you do."

I nodded 'yes'.

"You can fuck her baby. All you want. But... I want to watch you fuck her."

Not wanting to give her time to change her mind, I made a move towards Lisa who was still buzzing in a post-orgasmic afterglow. Quickly Jan stopped me. "Not yet, baby. Not yet. The three of us, we have all night to play. You know what I want?" Not waiting for a reply of any sort she continued, "I want to see her suck your dick. Would you like that?"

I nodded 'yes'.

"I also want to see you fuck her in the butt, like you do me. Would you like that?"

I nodded 'yes' again.

"I told her all about how nice it is when you do me like that. She's ready to try. Would you believe, she's still a virgin of sorts?"

Coming to my own senses, I had presence of mind to ask, "Have you been drinking?"

"No!" she laughed.

"You high on something else?"

"Yes! But not drugs, silly man. Life, I'm high on life! Life and good sex! These past few weeks have made me hornier than ever. I want to do things. Naughty things. Things I've never done before. I want to be ravished, by you and by Bill. You're going to think that I'm bad, but have you ever heard of a double?"

In disbelief I nodded 'yes'.

"Sam, I want to experience things before I'm too old to enjoy it."

"Uh, does Bill know anything about this?"

"No! He's stuck in Rockford," she laughed.

"Before this gets too far, don't you think we ought to let him in on it?"

"No. He's in Rockford... stuck and...don't worry, he'll get his too,' she said musingly. "Lisa and I have decided that the most important thing now is to keep you guys happy. You both have been such good boys, and we know what will make you both happy."

"Weren't we supposed to uh, vote on this sort of thing?"

"Okay, what's your vote? Middle-age, middle-class blahs or a little wild hedonistic fun?"

"If you put it that way, I vote for fun."

"Then it's unanimous!"

The logic escaped me. "Wait a minute...unanimous? What about Bill? He didn't..."

"Lisa voted for him in proxy. That made it a majority. It's too bad he's not here, but that's not our fault. Your vote now makes it unanimous. Don't worry about Bill...he'll go for it!" She leaned in close tracing her fingers across my dick. "We're now our own little private sex club; the four of us."

While that statement sunk in, Lisa sat up and snuggled in on me from my other side.

"That was fantastic, Sam," purred Lisa. "We two girls are very lucky. We have two men who are very good with their mouths."