A Wet Dream

Story Info
Sandy dreams of a hot wet shower.
1.1k words
3.73
14.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjbarbag
mjbarbag
27 Followers

Sandy awoke to the sounds of the shower. She lay there in the warm bed, cuddling her husband's still warm pillow. She would normally be quite content to go back to sleep. However, after last night, lying in bed was not what she wanted. Sandy and Dave had had one of those lovemaking sessions that required the bed to be remade (twice) and Sandy wanted more.

She threw off the covers and crawled quietly in to the bathroom. As she flushed, she heard Dave say, "You're up early." She opened the shower door, threw her nighty to the floor. "I was hoping to say the same to you," as she told her husband she entered the shower.

Dave's arms immediately enveloped. A small pool of water filled the space between her breasts. The couples stood in the warm spray, letting the warm, moist air caress their skin, content for the moment to let the shower do its magic.

After what seemed to be an hour (much too short of a time to Sandy), Dave lifted her chin and kissed her. He kissed her lips, neck, and face. Tenderly exploring and loving her skin with his lips, he rubbed and massaged her back and bottom with his strong hands. The air was really getting hot and the source was not the hot-water heater.

Without warning Dave twirled Sandy and switched positions, placing her under the shower spray. She felt the warm streams of water stroking her scalp. Dave reached for the bottle of "special" shampoo, the one that smelled so nice. He suggestively squirted some into the palm of his hand, smirked and started slowly lathering Sandy's hair. She almost melted as his hands massaged the shampoo through her hair and onto her scalp.

Sandy's senses were being confused. On the one hand there were Dave's hands, relaxing her, loosening her grip on her purpose. Then there was the rest of her, in close contact with Dave's naked body, exciting her, causing her to want more of him. She was in quite the pickle and she LOVED it!

Sandy's revelry was interrupted when Dave started to rinse the shampoo from her hair. Sandy quickly bent her neck, placing the top of her head squarely into the center of Dave's chest, leaving a frothy oval. "You wicked imp," he said to her. She just beamed at him and giggled as she tilted her head back. The spray was making small rivers through her hair, tickling her scalp. Leaning back into the spray, Sandy grabbed Dave bottom for balance, forcing their hips together, taking the heat in the shower up a notch.

Sandy was content for the moment with the warm spray on her head, Dave's fingers running through her hair and their hips pressed together. However, Dave had other plans. He again picked Sandy up and twirled her around so he was in the shower spray. He reached for the soap and again suggestively squirted a dab into the palm of his hand. He rubbed his hands together and created a rich, thick lather. He started at her neck and lathered her up. He gently rubbed his soapy hands over her neck, shoulders, back, and bottom. His hands were divine. He worked from her neck to her bottom, making sure all areas of her were quite soapy and clean.

After a short pause (to re-soap his hands), Dave spun Sandy so that he faced her back. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close. While his hands soaped up her breasts, Dave rubbed his body against her soapy back. This "Human Loofa" was something he knew drove her crazy. Gone was the sensory confusion. This was sensual over stimulation.

The temperature began to rise and so did Dave. Sandy aided his erection by working her own "Human Loofa" actions, pressing her soapy bottom and back against his manhood.

Sandy was REALLY getting clean (in a dirty sort of way). Dave's left hand moved south as his right continued to rub and massage her breasts. Dave made sure Sandy was clean "everywhere" by making small circles in Sandy's womanhood. The rubbing of her breasts and the pinching of her nipples just made Sandy want to "Loofa" Dave's manhood more.

Sandy was hot, VERY HOT. Dave was hard, like a piece of steel. There was only one thing to do ...

RINSE!

Sandy moved regretfully broke Dave's love hold. She asked Dave for the shower head. When he turned to removed it from its cradle, Sandy pressed close to Dave's back and reached for his manhood. She stroked the slippery rod slowly several times until Dave stopped her. He handed her the shower head. Sandy rinsed the soap away and using her own fingers she made sure all of her was clean. She then turned the shower spray on Dave. Starting at his chest she gently rinsed him, at times aiding the shower with her lips and tongue. She slowly moved down his body until she reached his stiff, erect member to which she paid extra attention. Up and down his rod she moved. By his reaction, Sandy knew he would not last long.

Sandy suddenly stopped, stood, opened the shower door and left. "Hey! Where are going?" Dave growled at her. Sandy soon returned with her shaving stool. She set the stool down and placing her hands on the stool, she bent over and red her "womanhood" to Dave.

He smiled and moved forward. Entering her from behind, he at first very slowly slid into Sandy, pushing the full length of his shaft into her. Then very slowly, he removed it. Again, he slowly pushed in and ever so slowly, he pulled out. This was too much for Sandy. She wanted it deep, fast, and hard but Dave was in control and he knew it!

Dave slowly increased his pace. Ever so slowly, he increased his pace. Sandy was in a fast burn. She wanted more, she needed more, she begged for more but Dave had a plan and was sticking to it. Finally, Sandy felt her orgasm building. This was going to be the "mother of all orgasms". Dave's pace was getting closer to what she wanted. Sandy was getting closer ... Closer ... CLOSER, ... CLOSER!! She was getting higher and higher until finally she arched her back and...

Her eyes fluttered up and she awoke to the sounds of the shower. She lay in the warm bed, cuddling her husband's still warm pillow, shaking and sweaty. She needed a shower, and now would be the BEST time.

mjbarbag
mjbarbag
27 Followers