A Wet Dream on Elm Street

Story Info
Freddy can do more than kill.
1.8k words
4.13
85.1k
30

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 09/21/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,349 Followers

Christina slowly adjusted the fit of her thigh length dress and looked around at the room. Filled to the brim with fluffy penguins and colorful bears it was her sanctuary. A place where only she could go. She smiled and jumped down into the pile of stuffed beasts and seized one against her firm breasts and rolled onto her back. Brunette curls spilled backward, fanning out over her head.

“Mmmm.” She smiled and planted her feet on the floor standing up with a pink and blue penguin in her hands. She started to walk through the sea of stuffed animals kicking a path through the toys as he walked around in bare feet. White cotton panties clung to her rump when she walked, coupled with her pink sundress it was a look so innocent only a pervert could find arousing. “Its so nice here.” She mused aloud letting her smile grow even more as she twisted slightly. “What do you think Mr. Snugglesworth?” She asked the penguin.

No response was expected, not even in her dreams did the stuffed sea bird respond to her questions. No response was given obviously but none was expected from the cuddly little bear all stuffed with fluff.

That no sound was expected made it that much more disturbing when she heard the high-pitched sound of steel of dragging across the concrete. “Hey bitch, ready for a change in scenery?” The voice called and almost as soon as he spoke the sky turned black with angry red clouds swirling overhead.

“Wha- what’s happening here?” Christina screamed as her animals all swiveled to face the source of the sound. Beady black eyes started glowing, a hellish red that rose from their cores until it colored the room like blood.

“This is a little better.” The first thing she saw was a brown leather glove with knives for fingertips still dragging over the walls. A brown fedora covered most of the man’s face but what she could see was terribly burned. Skin peeled away to reveal working muscles pulling scared lips into an “o” as he started to whistle Teddy Bear Picnic. Her eyes moved lower, to a tattered red and green sweater seemingly ready to come apart at the first decent tug.

Christina almost stumbled as she fell backward into the wall. The man grinned up at her from beneath his hat lifting it from his head and bowing dramatically. The stuffed beasts started towards her, one after the other, ducks and penguins waddling in a row. Bears forming small packs that stalked steadily toward the girl. As she watched steel claws, just like the man’s extended from the animal’s paws.

There was no door in to the room, never a need for a door in a dream. You just suddenly appeared in new places, with new clothing and new people around you. Right now she was wishing for a door, wishing she were standing against it. It didn’t make sense to Christina when her fist closed over a knob and twisted it.

It made no more sense when she stumbled into a black boiler room just in time to avoid the first of the vicious fluffy bears. The animals wouldn’t pass the doorway; they stood against its frame straining to enter the sweltering hot room. Sweat was already beating on her brow, trickling down between her shoulders and soaking her dress. The man didn’t seem to be deterred in the least by the change in scenery, instead, just canted the hat down to cover one eye and most of his face while he stalked towards her.

When he stepped through the door it was like coming through water, she saw the ripples just like a liquid. “Can’t run. Can’t hide.” He made a sweeping motion with his claw and rapped out a tune on the hissing steam pipes. “Shouldn’t try.” Behind her an old fashioned wood furnace belched out black smoke between impressive tongues of flame.

“You. You’re him.” She whispered in awe finally recognizing the man standing before her.

“Who?” He replied.

“One two Freddy’s coming for you.” Came the response but there was nobody speaking.

“The man, the killer.”

“I am?”

“Three four better lock the door.”

He took another step toward her and she backed against the walls. Red brick, hot as Hell singed her through the sweat soaked dress forcing a gasp from her lips. Her brunette curls soaked with sweat, falling straight over her face in black tendrils. He was against her now clawed digits reaching out for a paralyzed animal.

“Five six get your crucifix.”

It was almost a delicate motion he made, splitting her dress down the center. The front opened up, the slightest trickle of blood oozing down her chest where he’d slit her. Down and down he continued until the entire dress was split open. Salty sweat oozed into her wound making her bite down on her lip to keep herself from screaming.

“Seven eight better stay up late.”

“No no my pretty. Don’t hold back.” Razor sharp claws sliced down over her hips leaving a matching pair of slits in her flesh. “I want to hear that lovely voice.” He pushed his claws into her hip and twisted again letting her blood flow down over his fingers. She shrieked in response and threw back his head and laughed in delight.

“Nine ten never sleep again.” The voice echoed. Then the rhyme started over again, like a chant.

“I’m back but I need something from you. Say it, say my name.”

“Krueger.” She whispered. The name itself was forbidden, like Bloody Mary or Candyman the merest mention of the name Freddy Krueger was enough to terrify. He was the monster under the bed, the creature in the closet and the bogeyman all rolled into an actual thing. A nightmare that could kill and had before. Every couple of years he appeared again, dreamt up again and let loose.

“Again sing it.”

“Freddy. Freddy Krueger.” She said. The girl stared into his eyes now, her chest heaving up and down with each breath, her breasts spilling free of the torn fabric.

“That’s it.” Now don’t forget.” He pulled the torn dress open, running his leather glove over her breasts. Krueger’s claws drawing even stripes blood over her flesh. “ Now run back. Run and tell all your friends I’m back. I want them to remember.” His free hand snatched her chin and forced her lips to his. He forced her lips apart, his tongue slipping in to taste her. A bare hand slipped into the elastic band of her panties and stopped. “Uh oh honey someone forgot to mow the lawn?” His face was only inches from hers; she couldn’t see anything but his scarred face. She could hear though, a steady click like claws on concrete on she felt his hand against her tit.

Her hands were suddenly pulled overhead, a pair of wickedly grinning bright green teddy bears. Her legs were clamped down, one by a purple penguin, the other by a shocking pink pachyderm. Knife-like claws slipped into her panties, slitting them open at the hip and watching them fall. Back and forth he ran his cold fingers over through her short girl curls, a wicked grin curling his lips. Her body was shaking in fear as the steel slid over her flesh shaving the hair away from her. “Watch it, wouldn’t want to knick ya.” He said with a dark chuckle before finishing. “There smooth as a baby’s bottom. Speaking of which.” He gripped her ass with both hands, spreading her wide enough to feel the hot damp air on her secluded pucker. “I’ve played in the grass long enough, think I’ll play in the mud!”

The animals released her, content to watch as Freddy spun her around and slammed her up against the brick wall. Nipples ached against the rough surface, her face scraped on one side. Neither pain was enough to distract her from the sound of his zipper lowering or his hot breath on her shoulder. Only the tips of her toes touched the floor when he slammed up into her anus, violently stretching her sphincter. “Now that’s the feel!” He grunted slightly and started to fuck her in long steady strokes. Tears poured from her eyes as much from the pain as from the feel of the wet open sores of his face grinding against her back. She could even ignore the clawed hand grasping at her thigh and the slight trickle of blood but not that.

“Stop.” She whispered her fingers clawing at the brick wall, desperate to get a grip to pull herself away. He was too strong, Krueger had her and they both knew it. There was nothing she could do to escape the powerful thrusts from her rapist. Her screams echoed around the chamber.

“When I’m done sweet cheeks!” His clawed hand closed around her face, crushing her cheeks and pursing her lips. Krueger didn’t cut her but his steel claws rested on her cheeks pressing into her flesh. His other hand moved up to cup her breast. “What’s my name?” He tweaked her nipple to punctuate the sentence.

“Freddy Krueger.” Was forced through Christine’s grit teeth and crushed lips.

“Again, louder.”

“Freddy Krueger!” She screamed trying to pull away from his bladed grip.

He seemed to shudder against her at the mention of his name. Inside her abused pucker she felt him starting to pulse. Krueger’s thrusts were lifting her from the ground now. “KRUEGER!” Christine shrieked his name at the top of her lungs when he came, flooding her bowels with cum.

“Good now don’t forget it.” Freddy pulled out of her and gripped her by the back of the head slamming her face against the bricks.

Christine snapped into a sitting position covered in sweat and surrounded by stuffed animals. Tearing the sheets from her bed and sending her fluffy friends scattering in every direction. Sweat glued her nighty to her chest. She spun to face the animals but none of them moved or had claws, not even the peculiar pink pachyderm lying upside down against the wall.

“Only a dream.” She whispered running her hands over her face, her thighs, her chest searching for any scratch or wound. Her body was entirely untouched, she continued searching, checking herself until she was certain her body was untouched. “Just a dream, Krueger’s not real.”

Dainty feet slipped from the bed down to the carpet sinking in just a bit while she made her way to the bathroom. She turned on the shower then turned to the mirror looking herself over again as she pulled the gown over her head and hung it over a hook on her door. She ran her finger slowly through her hair and leaned down peeling her panties away.

When she looked down at where her pubic hair once was, and now a clean-shaven mound. She ran her finger slowly over her smooth pussy and screamed at the top of her lungs.

Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,349 Followers