A Wet Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sacanaz
Sacanaz
132 Followers

The girls later told me that they pay attention to what they drink to help make their pee more tasty and fragrant. I never knew it could be done, but whatever they were drinking, it worked. I'm sure that mine wasn't nearly as tasty as theirs, but heard no complaints.

Sandy was writhing and moaning as I continued to help her finish, just like she'd done for me. I now knew what pleasure could be had being helped in the final throes of peeing. I kept my mouth clamped on her wet pussy and moved a finger towards her ass crack, sliding up and down that sensitive crevice until I found her dark opening. Pushing it up, the tip made entrance, and provoked another delighted squeal from the writhing girl. I didn't want to quit, but Sandy was done in, and she collapsed on the floor, her legs unable to hold her up any longer. I did my best to stay with her, following her down to the towel covered floor, and continued to service her with my eager tongue. Her flavor had changed; now instead of pee I tasted her essence. I teased her labia and circled her clit while slipping a finger into her womanly folds, slithering it inside of her center. She moaned her encouragement and raised her legs up higher, giving me better access to all of her sensitive parts.

Sheila didn't remain idle while I pleasured that wet pussy; she had moved closer and was massaging one of Sandy's breasts while nursing on the other. Between the two of us, we were trying hard to give her all of the pleasure we could. It was working too; we were rewarded with a series of moans and shrieks; I got a particularly high one when I pointed my tongue and poked it right into her dark opening. She knew how to open up, and did just that, allowing me to explore her musky darkness. I continued to finger her pussy while working my tongue in her back door, and soon I could feel her begin to 'vibrate'.

Sheila moved a hand down and began rubbing her girlfriend's clit, and I paid attention to her style, sure that she knew just what this girl loved. I watched as she rubbed from the base to about half way up the prominent nub, then back down to circle around the bottom. Repeating this pattern brought moans and pleas from the wanton woman, and it was becoming difficult to stay latched onto her squirming body.

"Oh Sheila baby, you know how that drives me crazy! Rub me darling, now please, please, please!"

Finally the Swedish beauty gave in, and pressed hard on the tip of Sandy's clit, swirling around it several times before lowering her head to take the taught nubbin between her teeth, circling just the tip with her tongue. I drove my tongue deep into the writhing nymph's backside, and slid my middle finger as far into her pussy as possible, and listened as she began to vibrate more, a long low moan turning into a louder groan as she reached her plateau and descended into mindless orgasm.

"Suck me, lick me!" she pleaded.

We continued our oral and digital onslaught on the poor helpless babe until she melted in an overpowering orgasm, her body buzzed and shook, then went totally limp as the sensations were almost too much for her. I thought for a moment that she had passed out from the pleasure, but noticed that her eyes were open, just staring up at the nothingness of the ceiling. I slowly slipped my finger out of her wet pussy and rose up to her face to meet Sheila there, both of us kissing her cheeks and nibbling at the corners of her mouth while gently massaging her breasts, allowing her to drop slowly from whatever cloud she had been on. She sighed contentedly and smiled at her two lovers, then seemed to drift off. She may have fallen asleep right there on the wet towels, but I helped her up and laid her on the couch, both of us kissing and massaging her as she draped her arm around my shoulders to help me move her.

We were all pretty tired by that time, and decide to relax in the Jacuzzi. I stood up and helped the ladies to their feet, leading them both to the shower. We spent several minutes in the steamy stall and then moved into the hot tub. The warm bubbles and hard flowing jets felt wonderful on our tired bones, and began to revitalize us as well.

Sheila and Sandy sat on one side of the tub with me across from them. We all just sat and relaxed for a while, smiling at each other but not talking much. I knew that these girls were just getting started. Sheila hadn't cum yet, and I was determined to rectify that situation as soon as I had regained my strength.

After a few minutes of relaxation, Sandy asked me if I would be a dear and fetch a bottle of champagne from the refrigerator. I was happy to, and watched as the two embraced in a passionate kiss. Making my way to the small hotel 'fridge, I watched as they began to pleasure each other in the steaming and frothy water. There were two bottles of sparkling rose' in there, and lo and behold, three glasses. Those glasses, along with the tarp and towels on the floor convinced me that this wasn't just a spur of the moment tryst that we were enjoying.

"So how long have you girls been planning this little threesome?" I asked, smiling as I handed them both a full glass of bubbly.

"Oh, I suppose ever since I saw the invitation and the guest list" winked Sandy. "I saw your name there, and started scheming right away. Sheila was up for it, and you certainly were. I guessed right on that one!" she grinned.

"Watching you two beauties is helping me get up for it again" I boasted.

"That's what we were hoping for" purred Sheila, sipping on her wine and stroking the back of Sandy's neck. "You have some unfinished business to take care of here Hun."

"No doubt, and I'm looking forward to it." I answered, stepping back onto the hot bubbling water.

We clicked our glasses together in a toast, and the ladies tipped their glasses up, both draining them with one gulp. I followed suit, and reached over the side of the tub for the bottle, refilling all three glasses and dropping it over the side.

"To class reunions" I toasted, hoisting my glass and taking another hearty sip.

They both finished up their second glass just like the first, and set them on the ledge. Sandy was eyeing my glass, so I hurried up and finished mine as well, and then moved over next to her. She spun around and put me between them, and I felt a hand on my reawakening tool. I put one arm around Sheila and began fondling her right breast, gently pinching and teasing her nipple while pulling Sandy close to me. Our lips met for a deep kiss, tongues battling for position in each others mouth. My cock was now fully awakened again, and Sheila was making sure it stayed that way with her hand, stroking from the base of the shaft to the sensitive head slowly and firmly.

The three of us enjoyed this position for a few moments, then traded, my lips locked on Sheila's as Sandy pleasured my hardon with her hand. When I felt Sandy's hands under my buttocks, I immediately knew what she wanted, and rose up so that she could get my cock above the foaming water. Her lips were soon wrapped around it, tongue slipping on the sensitive underside when she pulled away, then slipping down again to engulf more and more of the turbid man flesh. Both of these vixens were obviously extremely talented in the art of felatio, much to my delight! Sheila and I continued our deep kissing while Sandy pleasured my cock until Sheila suggested that we head for the bedroom. I was a little reluctant to end the pleasure that we were enjoying there, but knew that there was much more to come in bed. The three of us stepped out and took turns toweling each other off, and then headed for bed.

"I think it's my turn" smiled Sheila, lying down on the bed and smiling up at her two love partners. She was on her back with her legs slightly parted, looking as inviting as any woman could. Sandy and I moved toward her but she held her hand up to stop us.

"Not just yet lovers, you two just sit back and watch me for a while."

"Oh, we're in for a great show" Sandy giggled excitedly. "I haven't seen one of these in a while!"

I took the cue and moved a futon nearer to the bed, and sat there with Sandy. I draped my arm around her and grasped her left breast, gently massaging it while tweaking her nipple. Sandy for her part had taken my stiff manhood in her hand and began to slowly stroke it, giving it a squeeze every now and then as we watched Sheila warming up.

She began by running her hands up and down her smooth body, and then took a bottle of Sweet Almond massage oil from the nightstand, squeezing a stream of the fragrant lotion onto her tight, well toned tummy. Her gaze was directed at both of us as she started rubbing the oil into her tanned skin, increasing the size of the circles she made until she was just skimming the underside of her taught breasts. Those orbs looked so inviting, standing up straight and proud with no sign of sag anywhere. Soon they were glistening with the almond oil, as was the rest of her torso. She squirted more on her hands and began to massage herself lower, slowly and inexorably moving towards the apex of her slightly spread thighs. Her eyes had been on the two of us constantly, but now they were shut as she began to drift away into her world of pleasure.

Sandy moved around and urged me to shift so she could lower her head to my crotch, still keeping her eyes on her lady love the whole time. She lowered her head and took the tip of my cock in her mouth, slipping the tip of her tongue into the slit on the end. She never closed her eyes, or took them off of her girlfriend, but it sure felt good. Sex permeated the room as Sheila left the planet and entered her own world. Her hands were now at her center, and her labia shone with the delicious oil, having spread the folds with oily fingers, opening them up for us to see into the heart of her sex.

Her legs were now parted considerably wider, and she began to slide her hand up and down her most sensitive spots, lingering for a while on her pussy lips, then down lower, to circle her tight brown muscle. Bending her knees, she placed her feet flat on the bed and raised up higher. I could see what she wanted, so without touching her I reached for a pillow and placed it beneath her writhing ass cheeks. Not missing a beat, she pointed her ring finger at that slippery little raisin. We watched as it disappeared to the last knuckle. Her middle finger found her other opening, and she began to fuck both of her erogenous zones, slowly at first, and then with more and more urgency. Her other hand that had been massaging her breast and pinching her nipple moved lower, down across her tummy to find her erect clitoris.

Sandy began sucking my cock in earnest now, lowering her head down to engulf the entire organ, her chin rubbing against my balls as her tongue moved back and forth on the underside. The only thing that I could reach from that position was Sandy's right breast, so I squeezed that and pinched her nipple, making her moan loudly in appreciation. Sheila removed her finger from her pussy and replaced her ring finger with the middle one, burying it deep in her slippery rectum.

"Help me now Sandy, find my spot please" she moaned out, sliding her middle finger deep into her ass while circling her clit with her other hand.

Sandy knew what she wanted, and released my knob from her mouth with a pop! Her middle finger delved into Sheila's creamy womanhood, in search of her elusive 'G' spot. She must have found it, because the writhing woman began to moan, low at first, rising to a crescendo as the digits helped push her to her pleasure zone. Sandy had moved close to her girlfriend, her face mere inches from that tortured pussy. Her backside looked so very inviting that I decided to take advantage, moving behind her and aiming my abandoned cock at her wet opening. I slid easily to the hilt in her juicy opening, and began to move in and out of the hot canal.

"In my ass, Rick, I want your cock in my ass!"

"Will wonders never cease," I thought to myself.

Anal sex is my weakness, and I was delighted that these two girls liked to tease their little holes with fingers, but I was pleasantly surprised to get that most welcome invitation. I wasted no time at all, slipping from her wet folds and aiming at that dark crinkle. I reached over for the bottle of oil and squirted some on both her ass hole and my cock, then aimed the tumescent member at her dark center, pushing in until the head was out of sight.

"Ah, yes!" the delighted girl yelped, pushing to open up farther for my invading flesh. "Fuck my ass!" came her unnecessary instruction.

I was happy to obey, and pressed forward slowly at first, but I could feel her urgency, and was soon pushing in and out harder and faster to meet her own pushes toward me. She turned her attention back to Sheila then, but was doing something incredible to my cock as well. Seems she was in control of her anal muscles, and used them to squeeze me, applying pressure whenever I was fully inside of her dark recess. Sandy began massaging Sheila's breast and pinching her nipple, and lowered her face to the moaning woman's pussy, replacing the finger that was teasing her clit with her tongue and lips. She nibbled on the hardened bud for a while, and then circled her tongue around and up and down the now super excited pleasure spot. Sheila began to speak in her native language again, this time louder, and stronger. I had the feeling that there were some swear words in there judging by her tone, and I could tell that she was close to orgasm.

Sandy redoubled her efforts on her girlfriend, all the while pushing hard back to me, keeping up her rhythm of pushes and squeezes on my cock, driving me crazy and making it hard for me to maintain control. What happened next was truly amazing!

Sheila yelled out a loud "Now!" and I watched as Sandy moved her finger back and forth inside of her lover, pushing on her 'G' spot, seemingly pressing it into the back of her buzzing clit. Seconds later, with a yelp and a delighted squeal, Sandy's face was covered with a gush of juice from the ecstatic vixen!

I'd heard of female ejaculation, but had never actually seen it. This was the real deal. Another writhe, and another squeal produced another powerful spray, this time Sandy moved her head a bit and some of the warm slippery liquid sprayed my way. I had leaned in to watch, my cock buried in Sandy's ass, and I got a taste of her delightful nectar. This wasn't pee, it was girl cum, and I wanted more!

I moved closer, almost flattening poor Sandy with my weight, and replaced her tongue with mine, circling on that taught clit. I was hoping to get another gush, and I was rewarded with another spasm from the Swede, and another gush of heavenly girl nectar. I opened my mouth and drank her in, and then engulfed her pussy, sucking all of the ambrosia that I could get. The writhing lady screamed in ecstasy, begging me to suck on her gushing pussy. I was more than happy to accommodate her, sucking on her folds and driving my tongue into her hot cavern.

Sandy's butthole was forgotten, my hard cock having slipped from that well controlled orifice when the gusher started. I moved to slide back into her, but she stopped me, taking a washcloth to my cock, she cleaned me up and guided me to Sheila's dark opening.

"Fuck her ass like you fucked mine stud, make her feel the head of your cock in the back of her rectum!"

"Yes Rick, I want to feel your cock buried in my ass. Do it now please!"

Her English was not perfect any more, but her wishes were clear to me. Who was I to deny the wishes of this beautiful maiden? Sandy oiled me up again, then did the same for Sheila, and then aimed my still hard dick at her flexing hole. I could tell she was eager to be penetrated, but I wanted to tease her for just a bit. I purposely slid up and down her crack, teasing the little hole but not entering it. She vented her frustration my grasping the sheets and gnawing on them, then glared at me, admonishing me to finish the job.

"Now Rick, I need it now!" she growled.

She was still on her back, her feet in her hands; she would never be more ready for me. I decided to stop the teasing and aimed my cock truly this time, pushing right into her dark bulls-eye. Pushing toward her, I felt her open up for me, and then I was inside of her. She squirmed and groaned, pushing up to my rigid member until I was fully buried in her forbidden cavern. The heat was incredible, and she too had mastered some inner muscles, squeezing me every time I was fully engulfed in her, seemingly trying to keep me from withdrawing from her innards. I had a hard time controlling it, but like before I wanted to make it last as long as possible.

Meanwhile Sandy had moved to her girlfriend's breasts, and was nursing on the right one while squeezing the left. Her hand then moved down to her still sopping pussy, and began to tease her there again. Swedish language filled the room once again, and something else did too. It was the sweet smell of Sheila's piss, which had begun flowing from her pussy as I stroked in and out of her flexing ass hole. Sandy was pressing her hand against the streaming pussy, splashing her urine on my cock and balls as I pressed into the wanton beauty.

"Fuck me my darling lover, you feel so good inside of my ass, but I want to feel your cum shooting in my pussy!" she exclaimed, grinding up to my pelvis, my cock still buried deep in her back door.

Sandy knew what to do, reaching for a wet wash cloth as I pulled from Sheila's squeezing butthole. She cleaned me off and directed the hard hunk of manflesh towards her lover's pussy, and I easily slid into that wet hole. I immediately began to stroke my sword in and out of her warmth, ready to let go a torrent of sperm into her womb. She had made it known that she was ready for me to fill her, and I was eager to please. I reached beneath her and cupped her ass cheeks in my hands, pulling her tighter to my pelvis, and she responded by flexing some unknown inner muscles inside of her womanhood. That heavenly feeling, along with Sandy again slipping a finger into my ass triggered an explosive orgasm into that hungry pussy. My cock expanded and flexed inside of her, propelling my hot load of white lava deep inside of her squeezing vagina.

"You want it babe, here it comes!" I yelled as my cock began to shoot it's battery into the hungry womb.

"Fuck me, fill me with your essence!" cried Sheila.

No problem there, my control was non-existent, and my member was pulsing out of control, shooting rope after rope of hot cum deep inside of my squirming lover. My finger had found her slippery butthole and was sliding in and out of her even as Sandy was massaging my prostrate with her own finger. Sperm flowed unabated into her welcoming pussy, and though I tried to hold myself up, I was unable to and collapsed on my sweating lover. My pulse was racing, sweat was pouring off of my body from every pore, and I was almost out of breath. Sheila was nearly the same, and our bodies seemed glued together with our sweat and juices. We lay there panting for a few moments, and then I felt Sandy's breath on my ear.

"Fill her again, Rick. Let your yellow nectar loose inside of her, she wants it, she's just too out of breath to tell you."

"I don't know if I can, you two really wore me out" came my reply.

I struggled to do what she asked, but to no avail, until Sandy stooped over me and let loose her own stream of hot pee; right on the back of my neck, and then down my backbone. The heat of her stream encouraged me, and my now semi-erect member began to fill Sheila with warm piss. My bladder finally let go fully, and a strong stream of hot urine flowed inside of her, mixing with my sperm and her juices. Sheila lay there motionless, taking in the feeling of being filled with hot pee. Her breathing began to increase, and I could tell that she was delighting in it, when she let go another gush of slippery girl cum. Her liquid mixed with mine and Sandy's on the bedclothes, and this time she did pass out. Her breathing became even again, and she seemed to be sleeping with a contented smile on her face.

Sacanaz
Sacanaz
132 Followers