A Wet Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sacanaz
Sacanaz
131 Followers

I pulled away from her while Sandy slid down to the semi-conscious woman's wet folds and covered them with her mouth, sucking and drinking in the demented cocktail of sperm, pee and girlcum. I moved next to her and helped, the taste and smell of all of our juices was intoxicating as I inhaled and sipped greedily from our human chalice.

The three of us then collapsed on our backs upon the bed, breathing heavily and grinning from ear to ear. This little tryst had been a huge success!

"You pass with flying colors, Rick" Sandy smiled. "Expect a ticket in the mail for travel to our house in the next month or so."

"You mean, you really want me to come to your place?" I answered, almost incredulous.

"Without a doubt Honey, we'll send you a 'drinking diet' for a couple of weeks before you come to see us, and we'll try this all over again, on our turf."

I was delighted to accept, for you see, these girls lived in Hawaii, a place that I had longed to visit but never been able to. The future bode well for this kid, and I could hardly wait until the time would come to have our second reunion.

******************************************

This concludes this episode of "A Wet Reunion". If you enjoyed this decadence, please E-mail me to let me know. If enough people are interested in this deviant form of pleasure, I'll continue to spin tales of delightfully wet sexual interludes.

Sacanaz

Sacanaz
Sacanaz
131 Followers