A Wet Surprise

Story Info
You get her all wet.
759 words
3.8
24.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KERRYN
KERRYN
3 Followers

I'm in my flat getting ready to go out, I have a very important date tonight, so I need to look my very best. I've straightened my hair and as I finish putting on my makeup, there's an unexpected knock at the door. I pull on my dress, the silky material rippling down my body over my black lacy underwear. I rush to the door, it's you, what are you doing here? It's raining and you are absolutely soaked through, and you look so sexy when your wet. I guess I'll just have to get you out of those wet things!!

You come in, closing the door behind you, pull me to you and kiss me, grasping my bum through my satin dress. I can taste the rainwater in your kisses as I start to remove your clothes. Your jacket falls in a heap on the doormat, I unbutton your shirt and let it drop to the floor in the hallway, running my warm hands over your cold, wet chest. You run your fingers through my long silky hair, kissing my neck and biting my earlobe. You pull off my dress and run your hands over my body, tracing a line around my underwear and gently pulling on my suspender straps, you smile and kiss me again. I unbuckle your belt and undo your jeans, they drop to your ankles to reveal your tight, black French Connection boxers, and I can see your excited.

You take me by the hand and lead me into the living room, you put your hand up and pull my thong down and lift my dress to reveal my tidy pussy. You sit me down on the sofa and kneel on the floor in front of me. You slide your fingers against my thighs and I open my legs wide for you exposing myself fully to you. You bring your hand up and gently touch me... noticing the way it feels... running a finger up and down... noticing the growing wetness. My nipples harden as you push a finger into me and begin to fuck me with it, in motion... around... circular.. pushing... I moan softly... I tell you how good it feels. You push in another and finger me again and again. I beg you to lick me and you move your other hand up to spread me open.. your tongue touches me... teases me... lick me baby, it feels so good. You explore me, moving to my clit, flicking your tongue over it. The way you use your tongue on me drives me absolutely wild.

I feel my nerves spasming during the build up to my orgasm. I lean back into the sofa, pushing my hips towards you. You run your hand up, over my dress and expose my breasts. You continue to feel them and roll my nipples between your fingers until I cum. My pussy throbbing in your mouth, your tongue still teasing my clit, I cry out... then your mouth is on mine, silencing my cry, I can taste myself on you, it turns me on so much, I have to feel you inside me now.

I run my hand down your smooth back, along your spine, to your boxers, I have to take them off now. But there not there, you've already taken them off and you push your cock into me, taking me by surprise. I cry out.. I love the way you feel in me, the way your dick fills me up. You withdraw, right to the tip and run your hands down my body to my hips, then you grab my hips and slam into me right up to the hilt. I make a guttoral roar as your cock is pushed into me as far as you can go. You smile, you love the noise I make when you fuck me. You then continue to fuck me hard and fast, I cry out encouraging you to push deeper and deeper, muffling my moans and groans with your passionate kisses. I start to tremble and my legs start to shake as I start to cum hard, my muscles pulsating on your cock, and you explode in me both of us writhing together in ecstasy.

You collapse on top of me, resting your head on my heaving chest. My hair is now a complete mess, my make up smudged, my dress torn and underwear soaking wet. There's no way I could go out looking like this now...

But I was only going out to meet you anyhow...

KERRYN
KERRYN
3 Followers