A Whisper of Silk, A Scent of Lavender

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,611 Followers

"Take the wagon, we can take her car back tomorrow," Chris's father said.

Chris rushed to get the keys from the kitchen and was quickly back at Janet's side. He put his arm around her and began to lead her out the door to their car.

"Be careful," Tom whispered to his son.

"Don't worry dad, she's in good hands."

The family car was one of those giant Buick Vista Cruiser wagons. It was old but it was great for hauling things and had always been reliable. No matter what Chris or his dad said, his mom wouldn't hear of getting rid of it.

Chris held Janet around the waist as he walked her to the car. She leaned heavily against him, her hip pressed to him and her upper body leaning into his arms. He struggled to get the door open as he tried to balance Janet with his other arm. Then he turned her to face him and eased her back into the seat. As soon as she sat down she fell backward across the large bench seat, giggling. When Chris bent down to pick up her legs, he realized that they were spread apart, allowing him a clear view up her short cocktail dress. He could clearly see her pale blue panties and the puffy mound of her sex. It took Chris a lot longer than necessary to put the doctor's legs into the car and close the door. Chris's own sexual equipment was about half hard as he hurried around to the driver's side of the car.

It was at least a forty-five minute drive to Dr. Redmond's house. It was going to take longer because Chris was not going to take any chances on getting a ticket this late at night. It didn't make driving any easier with Dr. Redmond leaning against his shoulder, her perfume making his head spin.

For the first fifteen minutes of the trip Janet babbled drunkenly on about this and that. Chris was barely listening as he concentrated on driving. Still, he was very much aware of the warmth of her body next to him. After a while he realized that the car had become quiet. Dr. Redmond had either passed out or fallen asleep. He looked down and smiled to himself as he saw that her dress had worked up over her thighs to the point where he could almost see her panties. Her legs were spread further apart then would be socially acceptable in her circles. He could also see quite plainly down the top of her dress to her substantial cleavage. It didn't take too many glances for Chris to begin to become excited again. In spite of his self-chastisement, he felt his penis begin to lengthen down the leg of his jogging shorts.

Alright, concentrate he thought as he tried to will himself not get excited. It was pretty much useless. Within minutes, Chris had a full erection, uncomfortably held to his thigh by his shorts. Another inch and the head of his penis would be sticking out the bottom of his short's leg.

Chris knew he shouldn't do it but his hand reached over to the hem of Dr. Redmond's designer dress. His hand was shaking as he slowly pulled the silky material up her thighs the inch necessary to expose her panties. He left her dress like that and moved his hand back to the steering wheel. However, his eyes didn't leave the site for very long. He could see the crotch of her panties as the dashboard lights and the flashing lights from the passing street lamps illuminated her thighs. He even thought he could see a few stray pubic hairs curling out from the elastic along the seam. Chris felt his penis throb and drool a drop of clear juice to his thigh.

Suddenly, as Chris applied the brake for a red light, Janet's hand, which had been lying on his thigh, rolled forward and landed right on the shaft of his throbbing erection. Now Chris had a real dilemma. Should he move it back or let it lie? There was that little angel on one shoulder and that devil on the other now. Unfortunately at 20 years old, the devil often wins. Chris left the hand where it was.

As the car traveled down the road, making turns and stopping for red lights, Janet's hand bounced on Chris's lap, making his excitement ever more acute. Soon the hand was lying almost on the spot where the head of his penis was encased in his shorts. Chris's heart was pounding in his chest as he lifted his hips slightly, almost imperceptibly, causing the hand to slide another inch to the spot where the head pressed against his shorts. Now his erection was literally throbbing in his shorts as Janet's hand moved due to the vibrations of the old car. Chris couldn't control his excitement any longer. He reached down and tugged on his shorts, pulling the material up, allowing the swollen head of his penis to slip out and touch Janet's hand. A moan escaped his lips when he felt the soft, cool skin of her hand touch the hot and now wet head of his organ. He could feel it pulse with need, juice running like a faucet to his thigh and dripping on the seat.

The little angel and devil were at it again. The devil held all the cards.

Chris reached down and placed his hand over the soft hand of his passed out passenger. He squeezed his hand, forcing the hand under his to close over the swollen mushroom like head lying on his thigh. Chris began to move Janet's hand very slowly up and down in a rhythm he knew so well. Yet this wasn't his hand that was jerking him off. It was the unknowing hand of a grown woman. A woman he had been given charge of to get home safely. However, no guilt in the world could have stopped Chris now.

His hand held hers tightly and moved it slowly over the slick skin of his penis, back and forth, the speed gradually increasing until there was a steady rhythm. Suddenly Chris felt his legs shiver and his testicles began to churn. He knew what was going to happen from hours of practice but he was powerless to stop it. A moan escaped his lips as the swollen head lurched and began to spew his hot sperm from the wide-open slit. Chris struggled to keep the car on the road as throb after throb pulsed through his rod, spattering his juice down his thigh, all the way to his ankle. It was undoubtedly one of the most intense climaxes he had ever had in his young life.

Almost as soon as it started, it was over. Then the guilt set in. God he thought, as he worked to cover his now shrinking penis, what have I done? Now the angel on his shoulder was working overtime, heaping guilt on the embarrassed boy.

When they pulled up in front of Janet's house, he could tell that she was out cold. Chris picked her up and carried her into the house. He walked up the stairs with her in his arms trying to find her bedroom, with no help from her. The second door he tried seemed to be the largest bedroom so he walked in and placed her on the bed. As soon as he sat her down, she fell back on the bed. Chris started to leave then stopped and turned around. He couldn't leave her like that could he? He walked back over and knelt at her feet. At least, I'll take her shoes off and get her on the bed he thought. As he removed her shoes, he naturally spread her legs. He looked up and saw her panty-covered crotch for the third time that night. He was surprised that he hadn't noticed in the car that there was a large damp spot in the center of her silky underwear. God how he loved the sight of a pair of silk panties on a woman.

As Chris knelt at her feet, he could smell the scent of her perfume but there was also another smell that assailed his nostrils, it was a more earthy smell. One that he recognized from his experience with a female friend back at college; it was the sweet musky smell of a woman. Chris fought to keep his head from diving between her thighs.

Suddenly, Janet moaned then moved in her sleep, moving her legs and spreading her thighs until her skirt was almost to her waist. One leg was pulled up and the other stretched out. Now Chris could see her sex lips through the wet crotch of her thin panties.

Chris knew that he had to get out of there or he was going to do something that was going to get him into a lot of trouble. He stood quickly and placed Janet's legs on the bed then rushed out of the bedroom, practically running down the stairs to his car. The angel had won a small victory.

Chapter 2

The following morning Chris was up early and outside to work on his car. When he saw Dr. Redmond's car sitting in their driveway he smiled. His dad had reminded him at breakfast this morning that he was supposed to take the car back. Chris had acted like he hadn't remembered. In truth, he had thought about nothing else most of the night.

Frankly, Chris was surprised that Dr. Redmond had a slick red BMW Z3 convertible. Chris didn't think it fit her conservative style but sometimes the conservative ones were the wildest.

Chris walked over to the car and looked inside. Obviously Dr. Redmond didn't have an appreciation for fine automobiles Chris thought as he saw the state of disarray inside the car. He could also see that the outside was in bad need of a wax job. He sighed and went into the house and got the necessary material to wash and wax the car. It was a sin to mistreat such an automobile.

It took Chris about two hours to thoroughly clean and wax the car as well as clean up the inside. He treated the leather seats with a cleaner and shined up the vinyl. Then he washed the windows and put the top down. The little roadster was now shinning like new.

Chris waited until about eleven before he told his dad that he was going to drive over to Dr. Redmond's house to take the car back. His father asked if he wanted him to go along to bring him back home. He told him no and that he would take a bus or call a friend. In truth he didn't want his dad along in case he got a chance to talk to Dr. Redmond.

Driving the sporty car to the doctor's house was a ball for Chris. It handled like the precision driving machine that it was advertised to be.

When Chris pulled up in front of Dr. Redmond's house, he let out a whistle. He hadn't really noticed the house last night. The circular driveway went under a large pillared front, like a fancy southern hotel with marble steps to the giant front doors. The 'eye' business must be pretty good Chris thought.

Chris stopped the car in front of the steps and hopped out. He walked up and rang the doorbell. It seemed to take a long time before the door cracked open.

"Oh...uh...Chris, what...oh yes my car," Janet said, remembering that she had left the car at the Murphy's house. "Uh...I uh...I'm not quite up yet," Janet said as she squinted at the sunlight coming through the door.

"Sorry to bother you, here's the keys," Chris said and handed the keys through the door.

"Oh, uh...no...uh I'm being rude. If you'll give me a minute, I'll fix us some coffee."

Chris didn't drink coffee but he wasn't going to turn down a chance to talk with Dr. Redmond. "Sure thanks," he said as she opened the door.

"Oh, is that my car?" Janet said facetiously when she saw the shinny convertible in the driveway.

Chris smiled proudly. "Yep, it's yours, just needed a little cleaning."

"Oh my, thank you. I've been meaning to take it to the car wash," Janet said as she let Chris inside. "Sorry, my house keepers off on Sunday's so I have to fend for myself," she apologized.

Chris followed Janet through the large house to the kitchen. He didn't miss the fact that she was wearing a short white terry cloth robe and was barefooted. Her hair was a bit ruffled but Chris still thought she looked beautiful. He watched her bare legs as she led him into the kitchen and wondered what she had on under that robe.

Janet searched around the kitchen for the stuff needed to make coffee. She indicated that Chris should have a seat at the island bar. When she had the coffee maker working she turned and saw Chris looking out the French doors to the expansive back yard with a large pool and gazebo. She thought that Chris was as handsome as she remembered from last night. He had on a pair of tight blue jeans, a v-neck blue tee shirt and tennis shoes. She could tell that he worked out from his well-developed chest and arms. Janet felt a little unwanted thrill race through her in addition to some well-deserved guilt at her thoughts.

Chris turned around and saw Janet appraising him. He even saw her blush a little.

Janet took a seat on a barstool next to Chris. As she stepped up to sit on the high seat, her robe slipped open to reveal a large expanse of creamy white skin, almost all the way to her groin. Chris didn't miss the opportunity to look again. It did seem that she took a little longer than necessary to cover her legs.

"I'm sorry about last night, I never drink that much," Janet apologized.

"Don't worry about it, I'm in college, I know all about drinking too much," Chris smiled.

"Yea but I'm thir...well, let's just say that I'm old enough to know better.

When the coffee maker beeped Janet got off the stool and brought back two cups of coffee and sat them in front of them. "Cream or sugar?"

"Black is fine."

"Well, thanks again for bringing me home. You're a real gentleman," Janet said as she sipped her coffee.

Yea, a real gentleman Chris though as his mind wandered back to his own inappropriate behavior. He felt his face flush. "No problem," he said quickly to hide his guilt.

"How are you getting home?" Janet asked.

"I'll just catch a bus."

"A bus! That'll take you all afternoon. I'll drive you."

"Thanks," Chris said calmly but inside his mind was screaming, "Yes!"

Chris watched as she got the coffee pot and leaned over the bar to pour herself another cup. His eyes went immediately to the opening in her robe. He felt his heart skip a beat as he looked directly down her robe to her soft swaying breasts. He gulped as he saw her large breasts including one hard nipple. Suddenly his jeans were very tight in the crotch.

Janet walked around and sat down again, carelessly letting her robe fall from her crossed legs. This time she made no move to cover her legs. God she thought why am I doing this, he's just a kid. Still she couldn't stop her eyes from glancing down to Chris's tight jeans. She almost gasped when she saw the large bulge outlined by the tight denim.

Chris saw Janet's eyes directed at his crotch. His erection grew down his leg until it was bulging almost painfully in his jeans.

"So uh...do you have a girlfriend?" Janet asked, forcing her eyes to meet his.

"Yea, kind of. I mean I don't have a lot of free time but there was a girl at school that I sort of had a relationship with. She graduated this year so I guess I'm looking. What about your daughter," Chris said, nodding to a photo of a young woman on the counter, "is she available?" Then he laughed.

"She's in Europe for the summer. I'll introduce you if she gets home before you go back to school."

"I'd like that, she's pretty," Chris said then added, "like her mom." Again for the millionth time his face turned red.

"Thank you Chris," Janet said sincerely. "I don't feel very pretty right now. I must look a mess with my red eyes and no makeup."

Chris started to say that she looked pretty even now but thought better of it and kept his mouth shut.

"Let me get dressed and we can talk about the job while I take you home."

Several minutes later Janet was looking through her closet to find something to wear. She pulled out a pair of shorts that had become too small for her and a pink sweater. When she had the shorts and top on she looked in the mirror and saw that the panty line of her underwear showed. With a naughty thought she pulled the shorts off and removed the panties. When she had the shorts back on she turned around at the mirror to look at the rear view. That's better she thought. Then she noticed that, without panties, the crotch of the tight shorts was pressed very tight to her vagina, plainly outlining the lips. She shrugged and looked at her top again and realized that she could see the bra under the sweater. Well, I can't go without a bra she thought; I might be attacked before I make it out of the house. She made a compromise and put on a thin stretch bra that was almost transparent. While it gave her some support, it smoothed out her sweater, giving her breasts a soft rounded look.

Janet quickly fixed her hair and makeup, adding a pair of high-heeled sandals and looked one last time in the mirror. Not too bad for an old lady she thought as she hurried downstairs. By the time she reached the top of the steps she had to stop and catch her breath. The tight seam of her shorts had run up between her lips and was rubbing on her clit. She thought for a minute about going back in the bedroom and changing her shorts but then with a little thrill running through her, she walked down the steps.

Chris waited in the large living room, walking around and looking at photos, mostly of Janet and her daughter. He was holding a photo of Janet on a horse when she came down the stairs. He liked the photo of her. It was a rear view of her jumping her horse over a hurdle. The riding pants were stretched tightly over her buttocks.

"You like horses?" Janet said, startling Chris.

"Uh...well I've never been on one," Chris said as he turned around quickly and sat the photo down. His breath almost caught in his throat as he looked at Janet's transformation. His eyes were drawn to her large breasts, the nipples clearly poking through the thin material of her bra and sweater. Then those eyes moved to her crotch. He suppressed a gasp as he saw the way the shorts hugged her groin.

"Ready to go," Janet asked, smiling at Chris's wide-eyed expression.

"Su...sure," he stuttered and followed her out of the house. Chris's little devil was at it again as he watched her tight buns move in front of him. He looked for a panty line but concluded that she either had on a thong or she wasn't wearing panties. Chris felt his already painfully hard penis twitch in his jeans.

"Here, you can drive," Janet said and handed Chris the keys to the BMW.

"Thanks," he said and hurried over to open the door for Janet.

As Chris drove, he was very much aware of Janet sitting next to him. He could see her smooth tanned legs and smell her perfume; neither did anything to reduce his excitement.

During the trip Janet explained the job to Chris. It was basically a 'jack of all trades' and general handyman around the office. Janet had quite a bit of equipment that needed simple repair as well as non-technical adjustments. There were also several other doctors in the medical suite that Chris would be working for as well. However, most of his time would be spent with her. There were two women assistants that were responsible for appointments as well as customer billing.

Chris readily agreed to the job.

Chapter 3

Chris arrived at work early Monday morning. He was introduced around, meeting all the doctors and the two assistants then he was put to work. He was a quick learner and found that he liked the job immediately. While he worked for the other doctors as well, he spent most of his time in or around Janet's office. He especially liked that he worked closely with Janet, helping her set up and adjust the equipment for patients and preparing supplies. It wasn't hard work and it paid a lot more than he made at the pizza restaurant.

While Chris loved working around Janet, he had a very difficult time keeping his eyes off of her and he had plenty of pinched fingers from the equipment to prove it. He liked it when she would sit in her chair and slide over to a cabinet to get a file, spreading her legs in the process. Within several weeks, Chris knew every pair of panties Janet owned.

It seemed to be a little unspoken game with them. He knew that she knew he was watching her and it was apparent that she really didn't mind. Often it seemed that she would spread her legs a little more than necessary or bend over in front of him, letting him look down her blouse. Chris left the office many days with a raging hard on, which he promptly took care of when he got home.

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,611 Followers