A White House Orgy

Story Info
Adventures of a sexy couple in the White House.
4.8k words
3.61
63.8k
9
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,110 Followers

The name is Sammy. I'm a six-foot-tall, dark-skinned, sixty-something Black man living in Washington D.C. For thirty five years, I've been a part of the White House janitorial staff. You won't believe the things I've seen and done in my time. Presidents of the United States of America come and go but the staff is one of the few constants in the White House. I've got some juicy stories to share with you. Some of them are downright unbelievable. Oh, and brace yourselves. It's about to get hot in here.

The White House has housed the most powerful men and women in the world. So many foreign leaders have visited the place. Kings and queens, along with prime ministers, chancellors, Presidents and princes. Black and White, male and female, the power elite of human society meets here. The things I'm about to reveal will shock you. Especially the behaviors of Presidents, former Presidents and First Ladies along with the men and women of their entourage. It's important for you to remember that the most powerful men and women of this world aren't that different from me and you. They have needs and desires just like everybody else. Also, remember that great men and great women aren't always great people. Sometimes the woman who is universally admired for her good works in the name of freedom and equal opportunity for all human beings is a cruel and heartless bitch at her core. And the most powerful man in the world is a raging horny bastard who'd fuck a blow-up doll if it winked at him.

Take former United States President George W. Bush for example. The ragingly homophobic Texan Cowboy is actually a switch-hitter. Yep, the man is bisexual. And he's a sociopath too. He's got no conscience. His wife Laura knew it when she married him, but like many women she thought her pussy was good enough to make a bisexual man go straight. Poor gal. She tried so hard but as you can probably imagine, it didn't work. George liked pussy and dick. Sometimes he enjoyed both at the same time. He did so during his college days at Yale. And don't think he abstained from hooking up with men and women during his years in the White House. No way. He had to have his cake and eat it too. And he's not the First bisexual man to serve as President of the United States. Nor will he be the last. Did you know that Abraham Lincoln was bisexual? As was former First Lady Eleanor Roosevelt. Yeah, there have been gays, lesbians and bisexuals among our nation's leaders. Deal with it. These things happen. People will be people, after all.

I recalled a particularly steamy video one of the White House security guys showed me. It was a tape of George W. Bush getting it on with former Secretary of State Condi Rice. And they said George didn't care about Black people. He seemed to appreciate Black pussy as well as any Black person. I was shocked, and titillated at the same time. George sat on a chair with his trousers down and his short but thick White cock sticking up. Kneeling before him was Condoleeza Rice, wearing a maid outfit. George told her how good she looked. Condi smiled and told him she would do anything to please her master. Then one of the most powerful Black women in the world took the President's dick into her mouth. Condi's head bobbed up and down on the President's lap as she sucked his cock.

George leaned back on his chair and relaxed as the secretary of state went down on him. He was tripping, folks. The dude was going on and on about how much he loved getting his cock sucked by a Black woman. According to him, Black women with thick juicy lips like Condi Rice were the best cock suckers of all. He was going on and on about how he used to chase big-booty Black women all over Texas while he lived there. His mother Barbara didn't approve of these interests so he kept his sexual proclivities a secret from her. Condi eagerly sucked Bush's cock and licked the White man's balls as if they were sugar cubes. She had a lot of practice sucking White dick during her days at Stanford University. She also licked her share of pussy while she was there too. Like the Texan, she goes both ways. And like him, she's a raging homophobe in public yet gets down with women and men behind closed doors. Hypocrisy is a virtue in the world of politics.

While sucking Bush's cock, Condi fingered his ass, a move that drove him wild. George loved having his ass played with during sex. And he loved playing with other people's butts too. That's part of the reason why he had a falling out with former First Lady Laura Bush. She was a conservative gal who didn't get too wild in the sack. She didn't like sucking cock or taking it up the ass. Bush got bored of her many years before getting elected as the forty third President of the most powerful country on the planet. In fact, he and Laura hadn't slept together in years. They avoided each other like the plague when the television cameras weren't around. Like I said, hypocrisy is a virtue in the world of politics. Both men and women are required to have it if they want to survive in the halls of power. Trust me, I know these things.

Condi sucked Bush's cock until he came, squirting his manly juice all over her dark face. Obediently, she licked all of the cum from his cock. George grinned, delighted to have such a sensually submissive Black woman as his partner both in bed and politics. How he wished his wife Laura were more like Condi. Black women rocked! Afterwards, Condi got on all fours and spread her plump Black ass cheeks. George came up behind her, and placed his cock against her backdoor. With a swift thrust, he went inside her. Condi grunted as George's cock pushed its way into her asshole. The Black woman gritted her teeth and willed her sphincter to relax. George loved anal sex. It didn't matter if he was with a woman or a man. He loved to fuck people in the ass. It was his favorite thing to do.

Placing his hands upon her hips, George W. Bush slammed his cock deep into the Black woman's asshole while calling her all kinds of sexy names. Condi Rice got loose and wild, cursing while getting fucked in the ass by the most powerful man on the planet. George really fucked up her butt. He hammered his cock into her asshole, fucking her like a cheap prostitute. All the while, she cursed, groaned and begged him for more. He grabbed a handful of her short Black hair and yanked her head back while fucking her. Condi squealed, and George roared victoriously. He drilled his dick into her asshole until he came, flooding her asshole with his cum. Then they were both screaming as an incredible orgasm rocked both their bodies.

Well, I had seen enough. The video lasted thirty minutes. The stuff these two tried later would have shocked porn legends Hugh Hefner and Max Hardcore themselves. George Bush and Condi Rice were really kinky! But they were amateurs when compared to United States President Barack Obama and some of the men and women he associated with. Let's just say that he and his wife Michelle are a very lively and fun-loving African-American power couple. And they instituted "White House Fun Night", which some people working in the current White House ( but only their inner circle) are happy to participate in. The stuff these people do astounded me. I'll get to it soon enough. A buddy of mine showed me some interesting White House footage lately. And I absolutely loved it.

Barack and Michelle Obama are a fearless, fun-loving Black power couple. And they like to be entertained. One night, they invited some special guests for some wild and kinky fun. Among them were Dee Dee Myers, a short, blonde-haired and dark-eyed, White female sociopath who makes her living as a political writer and pundit. She is one of those raging feminists who thinks women should rule the world. Also present were Hillary Clinton, a woman who needs no introduction. Soledad O'Brien, the tall, dark-haired and bronze-skinned Latina reporter from CNN was there as well. And so was Kiki McLean, a blonde-haired, heavyset, busty and big-bottomed White woman who is a passionate feminist desperately in love with Hillary Clinton. Even though she's married to a man and has a brat or two. The only things lean about Kiki McLean might be her wallet and part of her last name these days. She's a big woman, and proud of it. And there's also everyone's favorite voluptuous and big-bottomed, loud-mouthed Black female TV personality and billionaire. I'm talking of course about Oprah Winfrey. Anne Coulter, the tall, lean, blonde-haired and downright sociopath, fame-hungry political writer and TV personality.

Among the male guests were Jesse Jackson, the world-famous middle-aged Black male writer, former Presidential candidate and civil rights activist. CNN reporter Anderson Cooper also made an appearance. Oh, and so did conservative writer and right-wing television personality Sean Hannity, one of Anne Coulter's best pals, and last but not least, Vice President Joe Biden and his sexy blonde-haired wife, doctor Jill Biden. That about rounds up the guest list, folks. Everyone was having some fun in a vast room in the lower levels of the White House. The guests were pretty loose, after getting all liquored up. There was an interracial porn video playing on the gigantic television set. And not only were the women in the room not offended, they were the most turned on. They told the men to loosen up!

The interracial porn DVD played on the screen. A tall Black man had a blonde-haired White woman on all fours and he grabbed her hair while thrusting his big Black cock deep into her asshole. The women giggled as they watched the action. First Lady Michelle Obama had a great idea. She asked everyone to get naked and have some fun. The women started first, then the men. Pretty soon everyone was naked and horny. The women checked out the men's manly bodies and lengthening cocks. The men checked out the women's round asses and big tits. And just like that, the orgy started.

As the Man of the House, Barack Obama led the way. He held his long and thick Black cock in hand, and said he hadn't gotten any White pussy in a long time. Jill Biden volunteered to help a brother out. The shy, blonde-haired White woman knelt before the powerful Black man and began sucking his cock. Everyone clapped, applauding Jill Biden's daring. Even Vice President Joe Biden nodded in approval. Like a lot of White men, he liked watching his wife with a Black man. Next, Oprah Winfred had some fun with Revered Jesse Jackson and former First Lady and former New York Senator Hillary Clinton.

Jesse Jackson sat on a high chair while two middle-aged but sexy and powerful women, one Black and one White, knelt before him. Oprah sucked on the Black man's dick while Hillary Clinton licked Oprah's pussy. Hillary always had a thing for Black pussy. A taste she acquired during her days at Wellesley College in the 1960s. You know what they say, old habits die hard. Hillary fingered and licked Oprah's pussy as Oprah went down on Jesse Jackson. The good Reverend thanked the Lord for his blessings. He thrust his cock to the back of Oprah's throat. He'd fantasized about fucking the richest Black woman in the world for years. His only problem with her was that she talked too damn much. Well, now she wasn't talking anymore. She was too busy gagging on his long and thick Black cock to talk. And he was loving every minute of it.

Meanwhile, Anderson Cooper and Sean Hannity had some fun of their own. Like so many die-hard Republicans, Hannity was queer. Yep. The most conservative White male television personality out there was bisexual. And he couldn't pass up a tasty morsel of manly flesh like Anderson Cooper, who was surprisingly into this sort of thing. Anderson sat on a chair while Sean Hannity knelt before him. The silver-haired reporter stroked Hannity's head while Sean sucked his long and thick cock. To be honest, Anderson was quite surprised at Hannity's actions. The guy always seemed so straight-laced. Of course the same could be said about disgraced former conservative politicians like Senator Craig, the old queer who hit on a cop in the men's room and ex-New Jersey Governor Jim McGreevey.

Sean Hannity sucked Anderson Cooper's cock passionately. Truth be told, ever since Sean Colmes left the conservative news network, Sean Hannity hadn't been getting nearly enough male ass to fuck or hard cock to suck lately. And he wanted to make up for lost time. As for conservative author Anne Coulter, she had some fun with First Lady Michelle Obama. Michelle sat naked on a chair, legs spread as Anne Coulter licked her pussy. Like a lot of die-hard Republican women, Anne Coulter was a closet dyke. And Michelle Obama had every intention of making the wealthy White female author who staunchly criticized her husband bow down to the awesome power of Black pussy.

Vice President Joe Biden was watching all the action going on around the room, content to play spectator as usual, when Dee Dee Myers and Kiki McLean crept up on him, deciding to show the old geezer a good time. Joe Biden looked at the plump, big-bottomed Kiki McLean and the slim, blonde and steely-eyed sociopath known as Dee Dee Myers. He decided that he could work with that. Sitting on a chair, he tried to relax as the two feminists went down on him. Hey, any guy who was man enough to make some feminists get on their hands and knees and suck his dick was okay by me.

Barack Obama was having the time of his life with doctor Jill Biden. The good doctor gave good head. There is nothing Jill Biden loved more than going down on a sexy Black man. And no Black man on the planet Earth was sexier than the President of the United States. Not even Will Smith or Denzel. She sucked Obama's dick like her life depended on it. And when he came, squirting his manly juice all over her face, she took it as a blessing. Yep. She licked every last drop of the President's precious cum. And unlike Monica, she didn't keep it for evidence. She swallowed it all.

Afterwards, Jill Biden got on all fours and spread her White ass cheeks wide open for her favorite Black man in the world. Obama came up behind her, and pressed his dick against her asshole. With a swift thrust, he went inside. Jill grimaced as Obama's long and thick Black cock went up her butt. He wasn't the first Black male she'd been with but he was definitely the first man she let fuck her in the ass. She would do anything for Barack. And he knew it. Gripping her hips tightly, he rammed his cock deeper into her butt hole. The White woman squealed.

Nearby, Anderson Cooper and Sean Hannity were doing their thing. Hannity was on all fours, face down and ass up as Anderson licked his asshole and stroked his balls. When Anderson deemed Hannity ready, he pressed his cock against the closeted newsman's ass and pushed it inside. Hannity grunted as Anderson began fucking him in the ass. Anderson was surprised at how much dick Sean Hannity's ass could take. He always assumed Sean was a tight ass when he fantasized about him. He got so into fucking Sean's ass that he didn't notice his CNN co-worker, Soledad O'Brien, as she joined in on the action. Anderson looked at her, genuinely surprised. Soledad looked really good naked. Like a lot of Latinas, she had a slender yet curvy body, big tits and a big, round booty. The feisty Latina told him she'd been watching him and Sean for a while. Like a lot of women, she was turned on by male to male sexual play. The same way straight men liked watching lesbian sex, many women liked watching two men having sex.

Anderson Cooper scratched his head. He asked Sean Hannity if it was cool for Soledad O'Brien to join them. Hannity nodded. Soledad smiled, and pulled a strap-on dildo from her purse before discarding it. She strapped it on, and shoved it into Hannity's mouth. Anderson blinked in surprise. Soledad O'Brien said she always wanted to silence Hannity and now she was finally getting her wish. Anderson laughed. He could totally relate to her. Even though Hannity had the sweetest ass he'd fucked in ages, the guy's tendency to rant and rave turned him off at times.

Nearby, Reverend Jesse Jackson was having a grand old time with billionaire Oprah Winfrey and secretary of state Hillary Clinton. Two of the world's most powerful women joined forces to pleasure the Black man. And he was quite pleased. He put Oprah on all fours and spread the big Black woman's plump butt cheeks wide open. He spit on her asshole and pushed his cock into her butt hole. Meanwhile, Oprah licked and fingered Hillary Clinton's pussy. The old White dyke groaned in pleasure as the voluptuous bisexual Black woman worked her magic on her snatch. If there is one thing Hillary Clinton loves more than licking pussy, it's having her pussy licked by a sexy woman. She was dangerously close to cumming, and squealed in delighted anticipation.

Vice President Joe Biden was sandwiched between sultry sociopath Dee Dee Myers and big-bottomed blonde plumper and Hillary Clinton worshiper Kiki McLean. What a fine place for any horny man to be! Kiki McLean was on all fours, with her big White ass cheeks spread wide open by Dee Dee Myers nimble hands while Joe Biden rubbed his cock against the fat woman's tight backdoor. With a swift thrust, Joe Biden penetrated Kiki McLean's asshole. He had wanted to fuck her in the ass for a long time. Ever since he first saw her on the news, one of many White female supporters of Hillary Clinton's now failed Presidential campaign. She was so loud, and so damn obnoxious, in the way only big women could be. He'd been told by a young Black man from Massachusetts, a queer writer who supported Obama, that big women had really tight assholes. Well, today he was putting the young man's theory to the test. He gripped Kiki McLean's wide hips and slammed his cock into her asshole. Kiki McLean squealed as she got fucked in her fat ass. Like the sociopath that she was, Dee Dee Myers laughed as Kiki whimpered. She smacked the fat White woman and told her to shut the fuck up. Joe Biden winked at her. He liked a woman who took charge. And you could always count on Dee Dee Myers to do just that.

Meanwhile, Anderson Cooper was having a steamy three-way with fellow CNN reporter Soledad O'Brien and conservative TV personality and closeted bisexual Sean Hannity. Hannity was on all fours and Soledad was positioned behind him. Gleefully the feisty Latina rammed the dark-haired White man's ass with her long and thick strap-on dildo while sexy silver-haired stud Anderson spread her sexy ass cheeks and eased his cock into her ass. Soledad grimaced as Anderson's cock went into her ass. Anderson Cooper had fantasized about fucking Soledad O'Brien in the ass for ages. Ever since she first got hired by CNN, a while ago. She had the finest ass he'd seen on a woman in ages. And now he was making her big Latin booty bounce as he fucked it. Soledad O'Brien screamed as Anderson Cooper slammed his dick into her ass. And Hannity howled as Soledad's dildo practically split his ass in two. She thought she was punishing him. What she didn't know was that he absolutely loved it!

Across the room, First Lady Michelle Obama was having some fun with conservative writer Anne Coulter. The tall, blonde-haired Republican woman was on all fours as Michelle Obama donned a thick strap-on dildo and fucked her with it. The only thing Michelle Obama loved more than bossing White women around was to fuck them with her strap-on dildo. She was bisexual throughout her days in law school and lots of sexually submissive privileged White lesbians visited her bedroom. They wanted to get dominated by a strong Black woman and Black women don't get any stronger than Michelle Obama.

Anne Coulter howled as Michelle Obama grabbed her hips and slammed the dildo into her asshole. For years, Michelle despised Anne Coulter for being a snob, a miserable White bitch who thought she was all that simply because she had money. Now the most powerful Black woman in the universe was making her bow down to Black woman power. And there was nothing the White female Republican could do about it but endure it. Michelle Obama grabbed a handful of Anne Coulter's long blonde hair and yanked her head back while fucking her in the ass. Anne Coulter screamed and begged for mercy. This only encouraged Michelle Obama to fuck her harder. Payback was a real bitch!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,110 Followers
12