A White Husband's Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rich0524
rich0524
1,297 Followers

"What do you think I'm doing? After the pleasure you got from me eating your pussy, I thought you might permit me to fuck you." Todd answered sarcastically. "With my cock stuck inside the entrance to your slick, tight pussy, why ask stupid questions?"

"Please, Todd, don't do this. I'm married, for God's sake! Where's Bob? Where's my husband? What have you done to him? Please! Please! Let me go!" Lori begged.

"The last time I saw your dear husband, he was passed out on the sofa." Todd answered. "Since he wasn't able to do his manly duties, and I knew you were hot and horny, I decided to stand in for him."

Lori was at a loss for words. She realized appealing to his goodness wouldn't work. Attempting to scream was useless. He wasn't hurting her, just holding her secure. At the same time, she could feel his cock throbbing, and she knew he was waiting to plunge it deep within her innocent body.

"What are you waiting for? You have me at your mercy and know you can rape me at any time? Why are you toying with me? Why are you being so cruel, you want to see me cry and beg? Well, I'm begging you not to do this terrible thing!" Lori sobbed.

"As much as you might think, I'm not a rapist. I want you to ask me to fuck you. No! Not ask! I want you to beg for my huge cock! Don't you remember how much you enjoyed me eating your pussy? This will make that pale in comparison. Believe it or not, I want you to get as much enjoyment as I do.

Lori realized she was helpless and was going to submit to him. Her body was betraying her words of denial. She was responding to him, her face flushed and trembling from desire. Her body ached to be fucked by that monster, its head lodged inside the entrance of her pussy.

Bob, on his knees at the foot of the bed, was scared to death. He wanted to put a stop to this travesty, but didn't know how. Todd was much stronger of the two, and would fuck her regardless. Bob knew Todd had no reservations about raping Lori, if he needed to. Todd was only setting himself up to be able to fuck her again.

Lori quietly agreed. "Okay. You can make love to me, but, please don't hurt me."

"NO! Tell me to fuck you! Todd exclaimed "Tell me you want my black cock, buried deep inside your belly!"

Sobbing, Lori surrendered. Fuck me, Todd! Fuck my pussy with your black fuck pole! Bury your cock and shoot your sperm in my pussy! I can't resist any longer. Feeling your dick waiting to fuck me, is driving me crazy!"

Hearing those words, Bob almost choked in surprise and horror. Surprised Lori would actually say that, and horror when she said he could cum inside her! She wasn't on birth control and they always used condoms.

Todd smiled to himself when he heard Lori surrender her body to him. The large dark head and his extremely hard shaft began pushing into her, the lips of her cunt stretching to accommodate his huge size.

Increasing the pressure, his cock slid along her tight vaginal canal, as she groaned in pleasure. Finally, her pussy was fully impaled on his thrusting pole. Her cunt stretched tightly around his thick cock, until it was almost painful.

Bob had his face almost at the foot of the bed. He had never seen anything so erotic in his life. He could hear Lori gasping, while low moans of pleasure escaped from her lips. She had her knees up and thighs spread, a position of total submission. She was wide open to be fucked by this black stud.

Todd was holding himself deep inside, and could feel her pussy accepting his intrusion. Moving back and forth in long slow strokes, his cock completely disappearing on each thrust.

Now, Lori was groaning continuously, rolling her hips upward to get more of his wonderful dick. Her beautiful legs wrapped around his ass and she tried to pull him inside her body. She screamed out her first orgasm, as her body shuddered and shook. Bright lights seemed to flash before her eyes, while currents of pleasure shot from her cunt to her brain. Her body felt as if it was on fire and would entirely consume her.

Todd's own climax followed almost immediately, moaning as he shot great gobs of sperm inside her pussy. Filling her with his semen, he stayed fully inside. He was so large and she was still so tight, none of the baby making sperm could escape.

Still tightly holding her, kissing her, he began swelling again. His powerful cock was hardening once more, wanting to fuck this white bitch again. He took her again, forcefully fucking her with long hard strokes. Taking longer this time, he plunged in and out of her until she erupted in another orgasm. This was enough to set him off and he spurted another load of cum into her, filling her even more.

Bob seemed hypnotized by what he had just witnessed. After the second fuck, Todd seemed to take forever to move off Lori. When Todd withdrew his cock, thick, white cum almost squirted from her well used hole. Bob watched as it oozed down her ass, making a large puddle on the bed. He wanted to kiss and suck her pussy, but didn't dare let her know he had set this up. My God! With all that cum, how could she not be pregnant? Bob was on the verge of crying in shame and regret for what he thought he had just lost. How could he ever compete with what had just happened?

Lori, holding her hands over her pussy, ran to the bathroom. Bob stood up to leave the room. Todd, looking at him with a smirk on his face, said. "You better get to the living room and go to sleep on the sofa. Come to the door in the morning, with an expression of shock and surprise when you see your loving wife in bed with another man, especially a black man. I promise to let you clean her up next time. We have all weekend, you know!"

Todd stripped the cum soaked cover off the bed and replace it with a clean blanket. Getting between the sheets, he patiently waited for his new lover.

Leaving the toilet, Lori looked into the living room for Bob. He was sprawled on the sofa, sound asleep. Returning to the bedroom, shame and embarrassment flooded her mind. Not knowing what else to do, she crawled into bed and turned her back to Todd. Being emotionally and physically exhausted, she fell into a troubled sleep. Waking hours later, she could feel something firm yet soft between her legs. Looking down, she could see the head of a large black dick poking out from her pubic mound. Instantly, memory of what had happened the evening before came rushing into her mind!

Oh, My God! What have I done? She thought with horror! Jerking away from Todd and turning to face him. She was terrified when she saw his lust filled eyes. He expected the same thing to happen again! "NO! You are not going to fuck me again! I was drunk and you took advantage of me, or it wouldn't have happened the first time!" Lori practically screamed!

Without answering, Todd mounted her with little effort, crushing her small body beneath his. He took his mammoth cock-head in his hand and placed it between the lips of her pussy. She was still wet and slick from the night before, so there was little resistance.

Lori was sobbing in frustration that she didn't have the strength to resist further. She lay there conquered, naked and spread-eagled, powerless to prevent the ravishment of her body. Feeling his huge cock swell and pulsate caused little thrills of pleasure in her pussy. Before she realized it had happened, he had fully impaled her again. Her hips seemed to have a mind of their own and were twitching and fucking back against his giant rod. She was lost! Lori loved him fucking her and couldn't help how she felt!

Todd knew she was his for as long as he wished! She was nothing but another slutwife hungry for black cock! Pounding her with long, hard strokes, he could feel her pussy walls contracting as she screamed out her orgasm. He emptied himself into her with one more mighty thrust, shooting his potent load into her cervix.

As she lay there with his cock still buried in her pussy, Lori saw a movement at the edge of her vision. Turning her head, she saw Bob standing in the doorway! Speechless, she could only stare. She noticed his face was flushed, and further, he had just finished masturbating. His hand was still wrapped around his soft white dick. Looking down, she could see he had cum on the carpet!

Todd took the matter out of her hand, when he said. "Hey, Bob. Come on in and join the party. Don't be so bashful! After all, this is your wife I've been fucking. Come over here and see what a well fucked pussy looks like."

Lori was about to die from guilt and embarrassment, when Todd rolled off her body. She could feel his cum pouring from her cunt and running down the crack of her ass.

Bob was mesmerized by the sight of her wide open pussy and the great amount of semen escaping her body. Without a word, he crawled between her legs. Lowering his head to her honey pot, he began licking and sucking the last of the juice from her big cunt. Finishing there, he was licking the crack of her ass, determined not to let one drop avoid his tongue. He felt Lori take the back of his head and guide it back toward her pussy. Licking her vigorously, made up for his lack of experience and he felt her shiver with a small orgasm.

Todd lay quietly, watching the couple, thinking how their life had changed in one short weekend. How much more would it change in the coming months? How would she feel when he brought over a friend or two? Her wimp husband liked sucking the cum from her pussy, why not let him suck the source?

For the rest of the weekend, Todd was insatiable. Lori was fucked from behind while she was on her knees. She rode him like a wild stallion, while he was laying on his back. He fucked her on the sofa and on the kitchen table. Her husband was always ready with his hungry mouth to clean her sorely abused pussy. Not once, was he allowed to put anything but his tongue inside her. By Sunday, her pussy was stretched beyond repair. Her small tight cunt was now a well used black sperm bank.

After Todd left Sunday afternoon, Lori spent hours in a hot tub of soapy water. She was amazed how many times she had been fucked, more than her entire life. She wondered if Bob had now gotten his fantasy out of his system. Hopefully, life would return to normal, but what if she was pregnant?

Bob was happy the fuck filled weekend was finally over. He had come to love the taste of Todd's cum, but a person could have too much of even that. He had masturbated countless times, until his dick was red and raw. He, too, wished for a return to normalcy.

By Tuesday, Lori was getting horny. Wednesday and Thursday, she was ready to climb the walls. Lori had no desire for her husband's small dick, she wanted a huge black cock! Not able to contact Todd, she could only suffer and pray for him to call her.

The doorbell rang Friday morning, almost as soon as Bob left for work. Rushing to answer, there stood Todd with another large, heavy set black man. He looked more like a gorilla than anything else.

"Hi, Lover. I want you to meet a friend of mine." Todd said.

"OH, MY GOD!" Lori screamed.

Be Careful What You Wish For

the end

rich0524
rich0524
1,297 Followers
12