A Who Done It

Story Info
Adventures of a 'Private Dick'.
5.3k words
4.48
20.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a bright, fresh Sunday morning in mid-May and the West London air was still clear. I was on my way to meet my elderly client in his flat near the Portobello Road. I do not normally work Sundays, or mornings. Most of my work as a private detective is done at night investigating suspected adultery. Today I made a double exception. My client suspected that members of his family were using his funds a little too freely and he wanted to discuss matters while they were at church.

As I entered the tube station a breeze caught my light cotton summer jacket - brushing it against the fly of the thin trousers. The train was more crowded than I would have expected and I had to stand. My fellow passengers seemed a mixture of people heading to Portobello market, church-goers and people on their way to visit family for Sunday lunch. A few appeared to be returning from all night parties rather smudged and wilting but the rest were smart enough to visit the Queen.

I looked along my carriage. Two nuns sitting on my left smiled at me then held a whispered conversation, their rosary beads swaying side to side over their breasts in crisp habits with the motion of the train. Next to the nuns sat a young Sloane type in a soft peach coloured suit and pearls. She was unremarkable to look at but her cut glass accent and the soft click of pears as she turned her head had a surprisingly arousing effect on me.

I looked to my right to see a soft faced, bored looking youngish man in a dog collar standing next to me hanging onto the strap. He was fidgeting with a key on a plastic fob and talking with another, more elderly, priest who sat on his right.

Next to the priest sat two young women in tight dresses and smudged makeup. The girls were giggling and laughing, waving their hands in the face of an apparently sleeping boy opposite (next to the Sloane).

I could not see beyond the two girls as my view was blocked by a tall, handsome Afro Caribbean matron. This large woman and was blessed with an "African backside". Draped in a smart bright red cotton dress, she wore two gold Creole earrings in each ear, a large gold crucifix above her heavy breasts and a gold charm bracelet on her left arm.

The train picked up speed, lurching a little and the lights went out. There was silence then a soft click or chink and something that felt like a hand slowly brushed my sensitive cock. I heard a soft quick movement then the lights flickered back to life. I looked around the carriage for a clue to the owner of the hand.

As my eyes searched their faces, my fellow passengers gave me little clue as to who might have been the culprit, or rather as to who might not have been! A look into the eyes of any one of them seemed to elicit an erotically charged response.

The younger of the two nuns, a short buxom girl with dark hair peeping from under her headdress ran her tongue over her full red lips and fluttered her eye-lashes at me before exchanging a knowing smile with her companion, an older taller woman with pert breasts and, I could almost swear, erect nipples pressing against her habit.

The closer of the young girls had luxuriant wavy red hair, green eyes and a flawless white skin spattered with freckles which disappeared into the plunging cleavage of her skimpy red lace dress. She returned my inquisitive look with a blatant wink and whispered something into the ear of her friend, a tall girl with long legs and a short punky black haircut dressed in all in black. Her outfit had a brief skirt, fishnet tights, long boots and crop top revealing. Her pierced belly button made me wonder what other parts of her body were similarly adorned.

The black woman swayed her hips in rhythm with the train and returned my look with a curious stare directed at my crotch, which only added to the excitement pushing my stiff prick against the fabric of my trousers. At the same time a wicked grin spread across her face....

As the train pulled into my stop, I wondered which of my fellow travellers would also alight. The first to move were the young girls. As the redhead prepared to get off, she bent to kiss their still comatose friend good bye and her brief dress rode up giving me a brief but clear glimpse of her stocking tops, suspenders and a firm bum with no knickers. (Had she gone out for the night without them? If not, how had she lost them? I wondered...) I could not be certain in the brief seconds before she stood up again, but I had the distinct impression that her neatly trimmed pubes were the same fiery shade of red as her flowing tresses. Smiling first at her friend and then at me she led the way off the train.

As we squeezed our way toward the door, the black matron brushed her firm ample breasts against me and then followed, gently brushing her heavily ringed fingers across my bum as she went. Just as the doors were about to close the nuns followed behind, but then immediately took the turn to the left to change to the British Rail line. So it was only the tall black woman that followed the two young girls and me towards the lifts, no-one else having alighted at the station.

The girls rushed on ahead, their high heels tapping a sexy rhythm down the echoing corridor and the older woman sashayed seductively behind me. When I reached the lift she was a good 100 yards behind me and the two girls were giggling and casting furtive glances in my direction as I drew level with them at the lift doors.

I smiled at them a little shyly. But my jaw dropped and my cock rose in response to the words addressed to me by the taller girl as I halted next to them. She said: 'Hi I'm Emma, my friend, Siobhan, says she thinks you've got a nice bum...' Before I could say anything in response, the older woman had arrived and the lift doors clanged open.

As the lift throbbed and began its slow ascent up the narrow shaft the four of us exchanged embarrassed, cautious and aroused glances. But nobody had said anything until the lift shuddered to a halt and the lights went out for a second time....

Initially the shock of the lights going out sobered us up a bit, there was still underlying edge of flirtation and arousal in our conversations, but we began by introducing ourselves. I explained that I was a detective and (after a few comments about 'private Dicks') the girls introduced me to the older woman who they already knew.

The three women were a cross-section of the Notting Hill community: Siobhan, a public servant, not surprisingly given her name and looks, had been born to Irish parents on Kensal Rise and had gone to school with Emma who inherited her name from her English mother and her dark looks and fine bone-structure from her Croatian father. Emma worked in a Travel Agent's and was a neighbour of Ola, a Nanny who had a Nigerian father and Barbadian mother.

An announcement over the tannoy told us that we were to enjoy at least 45 minutes stranded in each other's company and it didn't seem to me that the women were any more put out by the prospect than me. Slowly the discussion turned back to issues such as my bum and soon Ola let is slip that she thought someone 'might have been stroking my pole' on the train.

I bluntly asked if it had been her: 'Oh no!' she laughed, 'if it had been me you would certainly have known...' 'Who was it then?' I asked, at which all the women burst into giggles and told me that I was the detective and it was my job to find out. Surely, they said, I could tell one person's advances from another?

My reassurances about my detection skill were met with universal derision and within minutes Ola suggested that that each of them should snog me in turn, and I should guess whose lips had touched me: 'That would have been ok when the lights first went out. But my eyes have now got used to the dark, and I could easily tell you one from the other' I observed.

However Emma had an idea which anticipated this objection: answer: "you could be blindfolded'. And within minutes Siobhan was delving in her handbag to produce a pair black silk knickers edged with lace! 'It's not what you might think,' she said, "the elastic on them broke as I arrived at the party last night."

So my eyes were covered in with Siobhan's flimsy panties, which, although she had taken them off hours ago, still wafted a faint sexy musk towards my nose. One woman held my arms behind my back as I was kissed, and the alarm on my watch was set for five minutes.

The first kisser wrapped her arms round my waist and pressed her soft boobs into my chest before softly nuzzling my upper chest and working her way up my throat to my face. As her lips met mine her hands dropped to grasp my bum and her pussy was ground slowly against my thigh, whilst hers brushed my stiff cock harder and harder as her lips melted against mine. When the alarm went off she obeyed the rules and stopped, but I didn't want her to and I doubted very much that she did...

My second snogger was more aggressive, she grabbed my arms from my new 'captor' and pinned me back against the side of the lift, pushing my head against the wall and forcing her tongue, by no means unpleasantly, into my mouth, stroking my teeth and tongue faster and faster as she rubbed herself against my cock with increasing passion.

Her minutes up, my third kiss was much more gentle and lingering, but a minute or two into it, I felt my trousers being unzipped and warm hand cupping my balls and gently but firmly stroking my hard cock, certain that I was about to come all over her hand I was saved (?) by the bell at the very last moment. No sooner had the alarm gone off for the third time than the lights came on, the lift shuddered into motion, my hands were released, we adjusted our dress and ascended the lift shaft.

I had already explained to the women that I was late for my appointment with my client. So we agreed to meet in two hours at a local pub for lunch and my verdict on their kisses, and I made my way to meet the old gentleman.

When I arrived at his house I discovered my journey was unnecessary, Horace Witherspoon, had been entirely correct that his sister and brother in law had been taking advantage of the fact that he was house-bound by ill health to fleece him of his savings for years. But a far more vengeful angel had come to his aid than myself.

Horace's niece Angela, who had as many reasons to loath her parents as he did had, made one of her rare visits to the house and made anxious by my lateness he had blurted out the whole story.

Angela, without a moment's hesitation, offered to take him to live with her and to repay the money her parents had stolen by withholding repayments on a loan they had made to her. As I arrived they were busy packing his possessions and putting them into a taxi which waited outside. I gave them a hand for an hour and was just leaving to make my way to my very exciting lunch date when Horace's sister and her husband arrived. As I left them angrily gesticulating at Horace and their daughter on the pavement, I couldn't help wondering why I thought I had seen them before.

On arrival at the pub Emma asked me to write down a list of their names and the order in which they had snogged me. I must admit that I found this very difficult. In my excitement and distracted by the horny feelings I felt (and suspected were reciprocated by each of the women I had snogged) I really not picked up any useful clues as to their identity in the heat of the moment.

So I was forced to rely, rather, on an assessment of their personalities: Ola was certainly a passionate and sexual woman full of allure, and I rather hoped it was her lips that had worked up my throat and caressed my lips first of all. Emma I felt had a strong aggressive streak to her personality and I'm sure would take command in the way my second lover had, but I was in no doubt that the hand I most wanted to have stroked my cock so lovingly was Siobhan's. So that was the order in which I put them.

When I handed the paper across they all snorted and said in unison: 'If Sherlock Holmes had only been right 1 out of 3 times he would not have got very rich as a detective!' I was only further intrigued by this new mystery as to which woman I had been right about and begged to be told where I had gone wrong.

'Well' Said Ola, 'If you want to know that' you will have to come to Siobhan's flat tonight for another test'. I'm sure you can guess that I didn't hesitate for long before agreeing!

After returning home for a well deserved rest and a shower, I arrived a Siobhan's flat clutching a bottle of rich red wine shortly after 8. After a meal of oysters and champagne followed by a rich and silky casserole of exotic mushrooms, all of which seemed to resemble either rampant phalluses or the secret inner folds of a moist and engorged vulva, Siobhan served a simple desert of ripe fresh figs and the women explained their new test: I was again to be blindfolded, and restrained with bonds on three occasions.each time a different woman was to make love to me and, if I could guess which of even one of them correctly they would reveal the identity of my secret groper.

As I looked round the table at the three women in the candle-light, it did not take long for me to say yes. Siobhan had changed into a clingy halter neck dress, whose emerald colour matched her eyes exactly. I was absolutely certain she was wearing even less underwear than on the train. Ola was dressed in a rich gold and black African dress, and now wore an elaborate matching headscarf, as well as the same jewellery as this morning. Emma wore short red stiletto boots, red tights and a tiny black dress through the front of which her hard nipples seemed about to burst any second. After we had finished the wine, and cleared away the table, the women prepared me for the first of my three tests.

Siobhan's 'flat' was actually a small converted stable to the rear of one of the large Georgian houses off Notting Hill gate. The ground floor was occupied by one large room divided into kitchen, dining and living areas. There was a large large open hearth on which an apple wood fire roared –- the clear early summer day having given way to a crisp chilly evening. In the middle of the room stood a large wrought-iron spiral staircase. This led to the upstairs bedroom and a small shower. I was to be bound to the stair case with silk scarves facing the fire, and once I was blindfolded all of the women left through the front door.

Left alone in the dark, I could feel the warmth from the flames in the hearth flickering across my right cheek, chest and thighs, and my cock grew firmer, and strained against my trousers as I remembered the myriad teases of the last 12 hours. Surely, I thought, leaving me waiting in the dark like this was the ultimate tease. But I had reckoned without the agony of hearing the key turn in the door and an unknown woman's steps across the floor followed by the sexy swish of her slowly disrobing to a the accompaniment of increasingly sharp pants of her aroused breath barely a yard from me. The wait seemed to last hours before I felt soft fingers on my chests which slowly un-buttoned my shirt before proceeding to unfasten my belt and unzip my trousers to free the biggest hard on I'd ever had.

I felt her hands behind my bum, slowly easing down my trousers and pants and she knelt in front of me to take my firm rod in her mouth. But only for a second to lap up the sweet pre-cup oozing from its tip before she stood in front me and deposited this gift on the tip of my tongue. She then presented me with the nipple of each of her small firm tits in turn, and they hardened against my tongue.

At the same time she moaned gently and I was sure that I could hear the soft squelch of her own fingers rubbing her clit and slipping in and out of a soft wet pussy. A few minutes later I was sure I had been right. I heard her moan in satisfaction and she withdrew her tit from my mouth to let me lick clean four fingers; each covered in tangy, rich, pussy juice.

As soon as her fingers were licked clean my tongue traced its way across the palm of her hand. In response she grabbed both cheeks of my bum and thrust her warm wet cunt right over my cock. Pulling hard against my restraints we thrust up against each other harder and harder, pushing the head of my cock further and further into her womb.

Her clit pushed again and again against the base of my prick as the walls of her pussy seemed to grip the engorged sensitive head harder and harder. After what seemed like an age of fast, rhythmic pushing, squeezing and rubbing we could bear the excitement no longer and she squeaked in my ear as a wave after wave of my spunk pumped up into her pussy. For a time she flopped exhausted and sweaty against me as we bathed in the warmth of the fire and a warm, sexy smell emanated from our wet and tingling loins.

Then she gently did up my trousers, straightened my shirt, and put her clothes back on before leaving and shutting the door after her. As she left, I heard the bells of a nearby church striking eleven. Shortly after they struck the quarter, the door opened again and all three women trooped in and freed me together. I felt dishevelled from my excitement, but I could see no clue from the state of their dress as to which of them had been pressed against me in sexual frenzy barely half an hour ago.

Siobhan led me to take a shower upstairs, and after I returned refreshed, but with my cock still tingling with excitement and satisfaction, we sat and drank coffee and Jack Daniels and passed round a spiff until well after midnight. We chatted, laughed and flirted outrageously. But none of us mentioned the furious sexual encounter that had taken place in that room a matter of hours before. Hard as I tried, when I looked into the eyes of each of them in turn, I could see no clue as to whose pussy had been squeezing my cock so beautifully.

As the dope and Bourbon worked its way into my blood stream, my arousal returned and when, just before one in the morning Ola asked if I was ready for my next test, I could only say yes. But I did hope that my next lover would be gentler with me.

This time I was tied, not to the staircase, but firmly to each corner of the large brass bedstead which stood in the middle of Siobhan's upstairs room. I had been told to lie naked and spread eagled under the duvet and the women tied my wrists and ankles firmly to the bed posts before blind folding me.

Then they trooped giggling and whispering down the stairs and I again heard the front door shut. But I could hear one person walking about barefoot downstairs. She slowly made her way upstairs and as she approached the bed a rush of rich warm rich tropical smells reached my nostrils.

The duvet was pulled from me and I lay naked and exposed as soft hands began rubbing exotic spicy oils into my body. She started with the palms of my feet and worked slowly up my calves and thighs. Slowly working down from my hips along my groins she gently cradled my balls and massaged the sensitive and by now hard ridge between my balls and my arse.

Gently rubbing oils into those part of my bum she could reach, and teasingly slipping a finger along my crack and up my arse for a second she skirted my cock and moved up to rub my belly, and chest. Rubbing my nipples and gently kneading them between her fingers she sat astride my belly facing towards my feet.

In this position, I could feel her warm, wet, excited pussy pressing gently on my belly as she loosened the scarves around my feet to give me slightly more room to move. Then she gently lowered her pussy on to my cock and allowed me thrust up and down in time with the gently rhythmic swaying of her hips.

As we became accustomed to the rhythm of our ride, she moved her hands so that one was gently stroking her clit whilst the other rubbed my balls in time with our thrusts. From time to time, my thigh touched something cold hard and metallic lying on the bed between my legs and as the rhythm of our fuck increased and we were moving towards a climax her right hand let go of my balls and I felt something cold and hard being eased into my arse, by now well lubricated by massage oils and the love juice dribbling from her. With few more frantic thrusts of my cock and her hands, the metal object hit my prostate at exactly moment her pussy squeezed on my cock in orgasm and we cried out in ecstasy together.

12