A Whore for a Night

Story Info
What was I thinking.
1.4k words
3.73
100.6k
50
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GotBacon
GotBacon
3,144 Followers

Penny was a beautiful 25 year old housewife. She had a pair of C cup breasts, a slender waist with a world class ass. Her legs come clear up to her ass. She was a virgin whens she married John. She turned heads wherever she went. She was a little kinky. She loved to fuck in semi public places. Her favorite was in the mall parking lot in broad daylight. She would cum so hard she would sometimes pass out.

Her husband, John, buffed out construction worker. He was 6ft 2 in tall and weighed 215 lbs. He loved his wife and always gave in to her wants. He would fuck her anywhere she wanted. He often wondered why she liked to risk getting caught fucking. He suspected it was more than exhibitionism. . He also suspected she curious about fucking someone besides him. She would never talk about it.

We lived in the central valley of California. There were lots of cooperate farms and there was lots of work for construction laborers.

I used to fuck with her mind. We would be driving around and I would see some Mexicans on the street. I would tease her.

"Look there, baby. See those guys. How would you like to fuck them? You could suck their dirty cocks. You could take their cum in your pussy and maybe get a Mexican baby."

"Oh god, John. You are so disgusting. They are so gross. The never take baths."

After doing it a few times, I noticed her nipples perked up. I suspected she had been thinking about it. I wondered if she would ever do it. I brought it up one time when we were in bed. I was playing with her tits and told her to imagine that I was a dirty Mexican. I was amazed that she got really turned on. She fucked me like never before.

I brought the subject up one evening during dinner.

"Babe, do you really want to fuck some Mexicans?"

She looked at me and didn't say anything. She was thinking.

"Do you think you could handle me doing it. It could cost us our marriage if either one of us can't take it."

"I know. I've never told you what you can or can't do. You need to weigh the risk involved. It could cost us our marriage or not. I don't know how I would feel till it happened. It's possible I would never want to have sex with you again. It's also possible you might really like and want more."

"I just don't know. I get excited thinking about it, but doing it is another story. The forbidden fruit thing is what turns me on. I know I shouldn't do it. It's so bad that it's good. I sometimes think about having another man, but doing some Mexicans is way past that. I would feel like a slut or a whore."

"Well, you could pick up a little extra spending money."

"Very funny. You and your jokes. I would have to use condoms because they may have some horrible disease and I don't want any babies.

"Well, I'll let you make the call on it. I can't tell you what to do or not to do."

Two weeks later she makes up her mind.

"John. Come and talk to me."

"OK, baby. What's up?"

'I want to do it. I want to fuck them. I want to get it out of my system. I can't stop thinking about it. The only way is to do it."

"Do you want to fuck one or several? Also, do you want to make them pay for you?"

"I want them to pay me and I want to fuck at least five."

"Do you want to use a condom or risk catching something and getting preggers."

"I want to risk it all. I want them bareback and cumming in me."

"Wow. You're really going hard core on this. During your fertile time, too?"

"Yes, then too. The thrill of the forbidden fruit has a strong pull on me. I want it all or nothing."

"OK, baby. Let me work on how we do it. I'll figure something out."

"Thank you, sweetheart. I just hope we don't regret it."

I thought on it for a few days.

"Baby, I think I have it all set up in my mind. There is a little beer bar over the the Mexican part of town. I will rent a van and get our camping mattress for it. I'll get some guys lined up and you can do your thing."

"That sounds ok. How much should I charge them. The probably don't have a lot of money."

"How about $25. They should have that much on them."

She lets me know when her fertile time comes and I rent the van.

"OK, baby. Last chance to bail out. It's now or never."

"I'm ready, let's go."

As I'm driving to the Little Burrito bar, I tell her.

"Take off your clothes and play with yourself. You will want to be wet when we get there."

She climbs in the back and strips. She starts playing and asks me to stop.

"Baby, I want you first. It may be a while before we can fuck again. Come back here and fuck me."

I get in back with her. She quickly pulls my pants down and fucks me like a maniac. She screams and cums almost immediately. She bring up my orgasm and cums with me.

I park and get out. Two guys come walking by.

"Hey, guys. You want to fuck a gringa. Just $25."

They look at each other and smile.

I open the sliding door. They look at her. She gives them a big smile and they hand me the money.

"One at a time, guys. There is plenty to go around."

The first guy gets in and she helps him get his pants down. He is full hard with about 5 in. She lays back and opens her legs. She grabs his cock and guides it in.

"Yes. Fuck me. Shove it in me. Give me your cum. Fuck me. Fuck me."

He starts stroking in her and cums in about 5 minutes. She cries out and cums with him.

"Oh god. Yes. Cum in me. Give me that cum. Yes. Yes."

Two more guys walk up. I tell them the price and they are hot to go.

The second guy gets in.

She pulls his pants down.

"Fuck her, man. Give it to her. She is ready for your cum. Unload in her."

"Yes. Fuck me hard. I want your load in me. Cum hard in me."

He lasts about 5 minutes and they both cum together.

'Oh god. Yes Yes. I'm such a slut. Fill my pussy."

The other two guys fuck her and she cums with them too.

"Is that enough, or do you want more."

She sits up.

"Let's go home. I'm done."

She takes a towel and tries to wipe off the cum. She gets most of it and gets in the front seat. She rides home naked.

"Well, baby. What do you think."

She doesn't answer. She just looks at me. We get home and she goes straight to the shower. She stays in there for a long time. Finally she comes out.

"Oh god. I feel so dirty. I had to wash more than once. I douched four times. That was the stupidest thing I ever did."

"Tell me about it. You need to talk about it."

"It was a pretty good thrill with the first two, but It wasn't as good as I thought it would be. The last two guys, I pretended it was you. My orgasms weren't as good as I have with you. I can't believe how dumb I am sometimes. One thing for sure. It's out of my system for sure. I never want to do that again."

"Sounds good, baby. I guess it's good to live out your fantasies at least once in your life. We can't have any sex till your are clear from any disease. You should probably go to the doctor and make sure. We will see if you're preggo in the next few weeks."

She seems sincere about not wanting to do it again, so I manage to let it pass.

Her period starts on time and the Doctor gives her an all clear. Our sex life resumes and we go on to have two babies.

We never speak of it.

GotBacon
GotBacon
3,144 Followers