A Whore is Born Ch. 02

Story Info
Japanese housewife lives fantasies in NY.
7.2k words
4.51
147.2k
31

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/28/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This installment of Akiko's story takes place here in New York. After cultivating our relationship for months via the internet Akiko had consented to travel here to live out her fantasies. After being forcefully taken by Michael and his friends Akiko realized that she wanted and craved to be used by black men at any time and anywhere. She dreamed of being gangbanged, prostituted and more. Her only request was that black men were to be the sole benefactors of her lust. I set up a seven-day adventure where she would live out her most twisted and dark visions. Just to make things more interesting I decided to keep Akiko in the dark about the details of her trip. In other words she could be taken at any time and anywhere. She would never know what my plans were until it had taken place. Please read chapter one and continue to enjoy the birth of a whore. Also know that as you read this Akiko too may very well be reading and enjoying her story over and over again getting turned on just like you.

DAY 1

Akiko was instructed to wear her favorite underwear under a short skirt for her flight to New York. I wanted her to feel very, very sexy and I wanted her to wear what makes her feel that way. Once she was in the air I wanted her to focus on the reason for taking this trip. I wanted her to think of everything her inner slut wanted to do. Picture herself in decadent positions with black men and long thick cocks taking control of her body and using her the way she needed, the way she dreamt of. I wanted her mind focused on her adventure, you are traveling halfway around the world for one sole purpose: Black cock. When she slept on the plane it was to be on her mind and when she awoke it was still there and that is the way I wanted it. I instructed her to go to the ladies room shortly before landing and remove her panties. I wanted her to consciously lift her dress and look at her bare pussy and soak in her wonderful fate as she concentrated on the goal of this transcontinental adventure.

When she landed I was there waiting with a limo just outside the terminal. When she emerged from the terminal she was a vision of beauty. Dressed in a pink sundress long jet-black hair and an angelic face. Her nipples were protruding and I could tell she was already in a state of arousal. Her legs were smooth and silky. Marco and Justice were equally impressed.

"Look at her man, I can't wait to pound that" Marco proclaimed.

"My dick is getting hard already" Justice answered.

Finally after our first long awaited meeting and I can barely contain my excitement as I soak in your beauty. When she entered she was startled to find my guests. I guided her to take a seat between us. After introducing Akiko to Justice and Marco I knew she was certainly intrigued at what may take place next. While we sat I pulled her skirt up to reveal a hungry slut pussy to our guests. I began to rub and finger her pantyless box making sure she was in a full state of arousal.

All eyes were on the Japanese doll when I took her hand and put it directly on my pants where she could feel my black cock busting loose. I rubbed her hand over it and watched her face, as her breathing became more and more shallow. She was obviously losing herself feeling my thick black pole. Justice and Marco moved closer fondling her body. Strong black hands caressing her breasts and sliding between her thighs. "Get on your knees and take my cock out, Akiko" Akiko did as she was told and placed herself on her knees in front of us. I sat in the middle and was flanked by Marco and Justice. She unzipped my pants and my cock sprang free. Her eyes widened at the sight of my manhood. She stroked it with both of her tiny hands as it lewdly bobbed inches from her face.

"Open your mouth."

I grabbed her head and pushed it down on my cock stuffing her Japanese face while she reached out with her two free hands began to stroke Marco and Justices' waiting cocks. I could feel the heat in her mouth intensify as she realized that she had three giant cocks to play with. Marco and Justice wrap their hands around hers securing her grip and forcing her hands up and down at a feverish pace. I held her head in my lap and thrust my dick up into her hungry mouth. In and out my cock is going across her tongue reaching the back of her throat on each thrust. Her tiny hands stretched out jerking off two fat black pipes. Holding her head in place her moans were muffled and it was even more of a turn on. The picture was one of decadence. Submissive Japanese housewife on her knees in the back of a limo speeding across New York being used by three strapping black men.

"You like this don't you slut? This is what you came for. Show my boys how much you like it" I had taken my cock from her mouth and as I spoke I bounced and slapped it off of her mouth and face rubbing her saliva everywhere, and all she could do was moan and breathe heavily.

I pushed her head back down on my meat and began to fuck her mouth in earnest. Using both of my hands I shoved my nine inches in and out of her drooling mouth repeatedly. Pushing in and out trying to stuff every inch into her throat. Her hands were a blur as she jerked off my friends. Her enthusiasm for our cocks was unbridled, as she was cumming over and over. As her orgasm subsided I withdrew myself.

"Come over here slut" Justice implored her. Akiko began to rise but Justice objected. "No I want you to crawl. Crawl on your knees like the whore that you are." Once more Akiko did as she was told and crawled over to Justice. Akiko sat between his legs while he jerked himself. This was the biggest dick that Akiko had ever seen and her eyes couldn't hide her pleasure and apprehension. She was in a lust-induced haze. Akiko reached out to grab his cock, and began to slowly stroke him. Justices' eleven-inch cock dwarfed her. Her small hands couldn't wrap around his thick snake and the sight was wonderful. Her eyes were fixated on his tool as she stuck out her tongue and began to lick his head. She opened her mouth wide as she could but was only able to get four inches inside. Her mouth was stretched to the limit crammed full of black dick. Her hands stroked the remaining seven inches up and down greedily. Marco got down on his knees and hiked up her dress and began to slide his fingers in and out of her soaking snatch.

"Suck it just like that. Show me how Japanese whore sucks cock. Jay told me you loved black cock now prove it." Justices' words and Marcos skilled fingers spurred her on and she tried to put more of his cock into her mouth and her hands were moving at a blinding pace. In light of her bad behavior (Married Japanese black cock slave) I felt she deserved a little discipline. While Marco pistons his fingers in and out of her wet pussy I started to spank her bare ass with my hands as she sucked and jerked the giant cock in her face.

"Look at me while you suck my dick" Justice barked. Akiko eyes met Justices' as she manipulated his pole.

"Tell me how much you like my cock. Tell me how good it feels. I want to hear you say it slut." "I love your big black cock" she said in her heavily accented English. "It's soooo big and hard I love it very much"

I spanked her ass harder as she spoke and even harder still when she put his swollen cock back into her mouth.

"Her pussy is getting even wetter. She loves this shit," Marco shouted. He used his free hand to join in the paddling of her asian ass. I reached under her and began to squeeze her tits and twist her pert nipples. She was writhing and squealing over the eleven-inch pole in her mouth. "I'm about to bust. Open your mouth slut," Justice bellowed.

She pulled is cock out her mouth and said "Please cum in my face. Please I want to taste it." She pointed the huge rod at her face and began to jerk it feverishly. Then it happened. The first spurt hit her face and landed across her forehead. She stuffed the head into her mouth to taste some of his hot cum and he continued to shoot as he snatched it from her mouth and hand pumped what seemed like a pint of cum all over her pretty asian face. Spurt after spurt blasted her waiting face streaking her delicate feature with red hot cock juice.

"Oh my god. Yes.Yeeeessss. It feels so good," she mewed. His explosion finally subsided and he rubbed his still hard cock over her face gathering up his cum and feeding it to her. "Look at that, what a fucking whore" I said. Marco was ready. "Get over here honey I got some more cum for you". Marco grabbed Akiko and laid her on her back on the floor. He climbed on top of her and straddled her face feed her mouth his raging hard on. He placed a hand on the back of her head and began to fuck her mouth. I reached down and began to finger her pussy again as Marco did her mouth. Wet sounds rang out as she sucked him like the hungry fucktoy she is. Marco sped up as he neared climax until finally... "Here it is eat it all" Marcos hips stiffened as he began to shoot. "Aaaaarrrrrghhh".

Marcos grip tightened on her head and my fingers were drilling her sloppy hole as I felt her spasm. Marco was flooding her mouth with cum as it started to overflow from the corner of her mouth. Once he is done he wiped his spent cock across her lips smearing his juice around. Akiko laid there lost in her world. It was only the beginning and she had already experienced a thoroughly fulfilling encounter. Her pussy felt neglected but she knew that would not be for long. We drove on for a while until the limo came to a halt and Justice and Marco departed. They said their good-byes for now and we drove on. By now her black cock starved pussy was quivering wanting attention but not now. Her mouth needed to be trained to properly serve black cock. You have a long and eventful trip ahead and her slit will not go unused by any means.

Now we are on the way to her hotel room at the Marriott in Brooklyn. Along the way I instruct her to pay close attention to two things. The first thing is as we drive along I want you to have my stiff black cock in your hand stroking me strong and slow. I want you to feel the power in my cock feel how it throbs in your hand and the heat that it holds. While you hold my cock in one hand I want you to rub your tight pussy with your free hand. The second thing I want is in her mind. I wanted her to focus on black cock and nothing else. Just black cock ravaging every hole on your body over and over again. As we ride I wanted her to look at the black men on the street and imagine these strangers fucking you in any manner that they wish. I want you to wonder how big their cocks are to wonder how it will feel to a strange black mans cock pushed into her mouth over and over until it shoots hot black juice all over her. I wanted her to revel in the newfound feeling of being a true black cock slut. It was an amazing thing watching her take in my words and follow my instructions to the letter. It was obvious that she was indeed an unleashed sexual animal and it was feeding time.

We traveled through my familiar streets, saw the people that I know as she held my thick cock in her hand. The car pulled over at a predesignated location at which point I rolled my window down and I called a friend of mine over to the car. Akiko's arrival has come with many fanfares. She is expected and wanted. When Shawn comes over I am more than happy to show him the treasure that I found in a far way place.

"Here she is dawg. I told you she was the one." Shawn eyes nearly popped out his head when he looked in and saw Akiko dutifully stroking my long shaft as I spoke to him. She looked at him and licked her lips. The was still remnants of dried cum in her hair as she stared dreamily at him and back to my throbbing member.

"Say hello to Shawn, Akiko."

"Hello Shawn. Nice to meet you"

"Akiko why don't you show Shawn why you're here in New York?" With that said I placed my hand on the back of her head and pushed her down on my dick. She sucked me slow and sensual never taking her eyes off of Shawn the entire time. Shawn was mesmerized by the sight and began to rub his rapidly stiffening cock through his jeans. I had a handful of Japanese ass while she sucked me. Akiko sensed her purpose. She put on a great show for my friend moaning and loudly slurping my engorged dick. She sucked with a frenzied vigor obviously reveling in the private show she was giving. Then I grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her up. I spun her around and lifted her dress and smacked her ass.

"Look at this ass Shawn. Look at that sweet pussy. We're gonna fuck her until she screams. That I promise. Feel that homey. Squeeze that ass the slut loves it." Shawn reached in and rubbed and squeezed her naked ass.

"Oooooohhhh. That feels so good" she purred.

"Listen Shawn go tell the boys what the deal is. Let them know I got something new to play with. Let em know this is for real and I'm gonna catch up to you later."

"Okay Jay it's a done deal."

The limo pulled off and we were on our way again. Everything is going according to my plan and Akiko couldn't be happier. She came here seeking to release her pent up sexual frustration and live out her fantasies. I am here to make it all happen and to welcome her in a way only a true slut could appreciate. By the end of this trip she will be a hopeless slave to black cock. Her body will belong to black men. Any black man that choose to pursue her will we be greatly rewarded with the gift of unending carnal pleasure. As we drove along Akiko looked dreamily into my eyes as she obediently stroked me up and down. "Fuck me Jay. I need it so bad. I want to feel this big dick inside of me. Please fuck me." "All in due time my dear. Very soon you'll get what you crave."

As we take in the sights I'm finalizing my plans in my head. This will be my greatest sexual triumph yet. Here is a gorgeous married Japanese woman who has traveled halfway around the world for the sole purpose of submitting to her forbidden lust and passion. I am the key to her submission and I am enjoying it to the fullest. Finally we arrive at her hotel, Marriott, in Brooklyn. Akiko took the time to freshen up and we went inside.

As she checked in at the front desk I stood right behind her rubbing my hard dick on her ass and back. Then I escorted her upstairs and instructed her what to wear and to prepare for her first night in the big city. When we arrived in her room I pulled from my travel bag a portable DVD player as well as several adult DVD titles. They all centered on asian women and black men. I wanted her to gorge herself on these movies. I wanted her to fuel the fire between her legs. Black cock was her sole purpose on this trip and I wanted her sex drive to be at an all time high. As she watched these films I wanted her to picture herself in the same positions and predicaments as these women. Feel the lust and passion that emanates from the screen and let it be your divine inspiration. I informed her to freshen up and get some rest for her big evening. When I returned I expected to find a starving tigress begging for food. I let her know to dress sexily and await my return. I also informed her that room service would be coming soon with an appetizer.

I was only a few minutes away when there was a knock at her door. A tall handsome black hotel employee was at the door with a room service tray. Since she'd been feeding her desire with the adult films that I left she viewed this man with hunger and lust. His nametag says Rob and he sits the tray down and uncovers it. Beneath the cover is an envelope. She quizzically opened the envelope and inside found three things. There were two $100 bills and a note. Akiko's eyes sparkled as she read it and did as she was told. The note simply said "Get on your knees whore and do what you came her for".

Akiko unbuckled his pants and shoved his eight-inch dick in her mouth. Like a greedy kid in a candy store Akiko noisily sucked Robs cock while he fondled her breasts. Akiko was used to having big black cocks in her mouth at this point. She loved to feeling of being down on her knees serving a black man allowing him to use her mouth solely for his gratification. He was being everything she wanted to be and happily gave her mouth to Rob licking and sucking hungrily. Gazing into his face as his eyes were closed lost in a moment of content. I walked in and found her sucking him and playing with her pussy.

"Suck that dick real good Akiko. This man works hard for his money and I want him to enjoy his time with you. Show him how much you appreciate his business." Akiko sped up her head and bobbed obscenely on his pole. She did appreciate his business and nothing made her feel better than to be the object of this mans physical affection. Rob began to shake and I knew his time had cum. "I'm cumming. Suck it don't stop. Don't stop." "That's it Rob fill her slut mouth. Make her eat all that cum." Rob held her head in place and flooded her mouth with his seed. He withdrew his cock from her mouth with a loud pop and straightened his clothes and started to leave the room.

"Thanks Rob I needed that."

"No thank you. By the way I still have some more coming to me. Jay here promised me a piece of that pussy before you leave town and I damn sure will be back to collect it."

"I'm looking forward to it."

After a job well done it's time to go out to dinner and take in some of the sites of the city. After we eat we will take a stroll along the Brooklyn Promenade as night takes over the city. Men are staring at her lustily as we walk. They can sense what she is as she gives off an undeniable aura of sexuality. Along the way we can see empty benches designed for couples. We adjourn to a secluded corner and I stand behind her and began to rub her sweet asian ass in my hands as I nibbled on her neck. I told her to stay right there and I would be back momentarily.

When I returned I came with another friend of mine. Tom had learned of her arrival from Shawn and was anxious to sample the goods. He introduced himself and handed me $100. We stood on either side of her and lifted her dress exposing her lower regions once more. Tom squeezed and kneaded her lovely ass while I worked my fingers in and out of her quivering snatch. She threw her head back in ecstasy while we probed her holes. As the action began to heat up I suggested that we go back to the hotel. We walked along the streets with Akiko between us and everyone knew what was going on. We got to the hotel we went to the bar and ordered a few drinks. Akiko was giggling and loose and was the unquestioned center of attention. Men all around wanted a piece of her but they would not get the opportunity today. Our hands were all over her body sampling her ass and tits as the alcohol took over until finally we go up to the room.

When we arrived in the room Akiko excused her to the bedroom. Tom and I sat in the living room anticipating the next part of our evening. "Jay I can't believe this is happening. That bitch is fine as hell. I can't wait to get up inside of her. I thought she was gonna fuck us right at the bar."

"Believe me buddy boy she would if that's what we wanted. Trust me when I tell you this will be the best week we've had in a long time. She's gonna make you wish she didn't have to go home man."

Akiko appeared from the bedroom wearing white silk thongs with matching bra and camisole. She was as sexy as any woman we had ever seen. Akiko turned on a little music and began to dance and gyrate through the room. Her hips swayed seductively her eyes glistened with hunger. Her inhibitions were all gone and she was ready to partake in the next phase of submission. She sashayed over to us where we sat on the couch and danced between us. I was already rock hard in the pants and after the events of the day I was ready to pounce but waited. Tom sat mouth agape and hands rubbing his cock through his jeans as she moved slow sensual.

12