A Whore Wife's Story Ch. 06

Story Info
Wife continues punishing cum-hungry hubby.
1.3k words
4.51
221k
41

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 06/30/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anal Slave
Anal Slave
2,347 Followers

Well, let me start off by saying that I have a very kinky wife and that we have had many sexual adventures so far in life. This story is going to be a little different, because I am going to let my wife tell you about her sexual likes and pleasures.

So sit back and pull your cock out and shoot a big load of cum for my wife. And if your really horny lift your hand up to your mouth and taste the spent cum. It makes my wife really horny when I do that for her. Also you ladies that like to read my stories get your favorite toys out and insert one in your ass and cunt and make yourself cum real hard.

OK here she is... Hello my name is Cindy and I love SEX, Welcome to part 6 of my series. When I left the story the last time I was sucking and licking on my perverted husband's asshole. I fucked it with my tongue for about twenty minutes until he was good and relaxed.

He was moaning and grinding his ass into my face, little did he know he was fixing to get the fucking of his life. When I saw his cock ooze cum I stopped what I was doing and wrapped a cock ring around his cock and balls.

He was pleading with me to cum, he said" Stick your fingers in my asshole, baby. Rape me, fuck me, treat me like I'm a whore, and my asshole is a pussy." I said "Oh you're a naughty boy," Such language! Is this what you want?" And with that I slid a large butt plug all the way inside his hungry ass, I paused only for a moment before beginning to thrust out and then back in and out.

Groaning deeply, He arched his back and raised his ass. His cock was so hard and pointing straight up. I can't resist putting my hot mouth around it. He groans loudly. I bob my head up and down, sucking and swirling my tongue all around it. I can feel his balls tightening up, but I know he can't cum because the cock ring is preventing him.

I was so horny that I reached down to the strap-on cock I was wearing and turned it around and inserted it into my wet pussy. About that time the doorbell rang and I got up and answered the door it was Dave the next door neighbor, I had called him and told him I wanted him to come over and have sex with me.

Dave didn't know that my husband was home handcuffed to the bed. I started kissing Dave and started pulling his zipper down, getting his cock out. Dave dropped his pants and I went down on my knees and started sucking the cock that my husband had sucked the day before.

I started feeling real nasty and naughty and Dave's cock was as hard as I ever saw it. I know my husband could hear me sucking Dave's cock because I was deep-throating it and all you could hear was a slurping sound of my lips wrapped around his cock. When Dave was ready to cum I stopped sucking him and told him if he wanted me to make him cum, he had to do something for me. Dave asked me what he could do for me?

And I replied that I had my husband handcuffed in the bedroom and that I wanted Dave to rape him, fuck his mouth and ass. I was so turned on talking like this that the fake cock I had stuck in my cunt slipped out. Dave didn't hesitate he wrapped his hand around my fake cock and started sucking my pussy juice off of it. I could tell that Dave was an expert at sucking cocks by the way he was sucking my fake cock.

He sucked all my juices off the dildo, and then he lifted the cock up by the balls and sucked my pussy clean. I had another orgasm as he was sucking my cunt. When my clit was so tender I couldn't stand for him to suck it any more I pulled away and told Dave to stay in the living room until I called for him.

I returned to the bedroom where my husband was handcuffed, the first thing I noticed was his cock standing straight up and the butt-plug laying between his legs. He wanted to know whose cock I had been sucking in the other room. I told him wait and see. He then said that he was so horny he started fucking up and down on the butt-plug and it slipped out of his asshole, would I please insert it again.

I told him that there was no need for the butt-plug now that I was going to fuck him with my strap-on cock. Then I turned around and called Dave into the room. Dave walked into the room with his large cock in his hand, stroking it up and down. The look on my husband's face would have been a Kodak moment. I ask my husband if he would like to suck a real cock while I fucked him.

He was speechless, all he could do was nod his head up and down and lick his lips. I told him I was going to un-cuff him so I could enjoy watching him stroke Dave's cock until it was really hard. As soon as the handcuffs were off, my husband was stroking Dave's cock playing with his balls, rubbing his ass.

Then he opened his mouth and sucked that gorgeous shaft between his lips. I was nearly over the edge watching my husband sucking off another man. I was so wet at watching my husband play with another man's cock and balls, that I couldn't help but bring my hand down to rub my burning wet pussy.

I said to my husband "That I love watching Dave fuck your mouth, I want to see him fuck your mouth hard, I love it, god it makes me so hot, I want to see him shoot, yes, baby, make him shoot his cum in your mouth, I want to see cum on your lips, I want to lick his cum from your mouth." I then got up on the bed and inserted my strap-on cock into his ass. He let out a big gasp of air when I slammed it all the way down to the bottom.

As I did this Dave shoved his big cock down my Husbands throat and my husband was gagging and snot was running out his nose as Dave raped my husband's mouth with his hard cock.

I then heard Dave groaning, and the next thing I knew my husband was swallowing a large load of cum. I pulled the dildo out of his ass and moved to where Dave had been and I made my husband suck on my dildo. It made my pussy cum knowing my husband was sucking the cock that had just been fucking his asshole.

After he licked it all up I told him that if he was going to be a bad boy that he would have to pay the price when I caught him. I then made Dave take off my husbands cock-ring and suck his cock. Just before my husband started to cum I made Dave pull it out of his mouth and insert it in my pussy.

My husband cum the most I ever seen, my cunt was full and running down my ass cheeks when I made both of them get between my legs and lick up there mess. I cum 2 more times but this isn't the end of his punishment. It's just the end of this part of the story.

* * *

If you like part 6 of my story you will love the rest. Remember to shoot a big load of cum for me and e-mail me at this address. I like to read nasty e-mail letters. Also please VOTE!

Thanks Cindy

Anal Slave
Anal Slave
2,347 Followers