A Widow's Life Wrecked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jayashree100
Jayashree100
100 Followers

Janaki hesitantly said, ' Memsaab ....... I shall give you the bottle of hair-oil. Please carry it when we take you to your father-in-law's bed-room and keep it on the draw next to the bed, so that you can reach for it, when you need it '

I replied, ' Janaki, why would I need hair oil in his bed-room? '

Janaki kept silent and looked at Nayana. Both the women exchanged silent glances with each other.

I persisted, ' Come on Janaki. Tell me. I am a woman just like both of you. If there is something that I need to know, which would help me, then please tell me '

She hesitatingly said, ' Memsaab ....... You are going to be brutally raped by your father-in-law, tonight. You are such a young girl. He can be extremely rough and violent, when he is at the peak of his lust. At such times, he will not care for your pain. So, in order for you to be able to bear the pain, at least you can plead with him to use the oil and if it is immediately reachable, he may even listen to you and use it. That is why, you will need the oil '

I was confused, ' Janaki, why would I be in so much pain, as you say? '

It was Nayana who cut in and replied, ' Oh Memsaab ....... Your father-in-law is ....... Aaah ....... Aaah Errr ....... simply too huge '

I was still confused, ' Nayana, please speak clearly. I still am not understanding '

Janaki then replied, ' Memsaab ....... You are too innocent. What Nayana means is that ....... The size of your father-in-law's organ is ....... un-believably huge and gigantic. It is too massive and powerful. None of the women here in our village, have ever seen, or experienced, such a mammoth male organ - ever - in our lives. His organ is almost like an elephant's organ -- when it is erect. It is colossal. His monstrous organ is almost 10 inches long and maybe around 3 to 4 inches in thickness - when it is raging with lust. His testicles are equally huge -- like tennis balls! We can actually feel their weight, while resting on our vagina, when he is roughly thrusting into us '

I exclaimed in shock, ' No!!!!! That cant be true. How would you know? '

She replied, ' Yes -- Memsaab. What we are saying is true. That is because, like he uses most women in our village, he has used Nayana and me many times - to satisfy his lust. So both of us have seen, experienced and even enjoyed his huge organ '

I was really shocked and said, ' Oh Nayana -- that is so shocking! '

After some time, Janaki said, ' Memsaab ....... It is almost 10.00 p.m. We have to take you to your father-in-law's bed-room. He will be waiting for you now '

Janaki covered my head with the palloo of my saree and pulled it over my face -- like a typical Indian bride. All three of us, entered the room. My father-in-law was sitting on a huge sofa in the bed-room. He was wearing a thin cotton kurta & a cotton dhoti. There was a bottle of alcohol and he was drinking. When he saw us entering, he stared at me again with lust. I was a nervous wreck by now. Janaki & Nayana led me slowly to the bed. They helped me to sit on the bed, like a typical bride -- with my face covered by the palloo of my saree. My father-in-law kept looking at me. He was drunk. The women went out, closing the door after them. I sat silently on the bed -- shivering with fear. My father-in-law kept sitting on the sofa, staring at me and continued his drinking for some more time. After sometime, he got up, came near my bed and sat close to me. I was shaking with fear.

He asked me, ' Sangeeta, is this the wedding saree that you wore, on your wedding night with my son? '

I replied, ' Yes -- Baabuji '

He asked, ' Did my son, make you naked and then tear open your virginity, or did he do it with your saree on? '

I hesitated with shyness and fear. He said, ' Look little girl, when I ask a question in this house, I expect an immediate and frank answer. I do not like all this hesitation. It makes me angry '

I quickly replied, ' I was wearing this saree when it happened. Your son had pushed it up over my hips, when he did that '

He asked, ' Did it pain you a lot, when he tore your virginity? '

I replied, ' Yes Baabuji '

He asked, ' Did your cunt bleed a lot? '

I replied, ' Yes Baabuji '

He lifted the palloo of my saree from my face. He brought his face close to mine and started staring at me. He touched my lips with his palm and traced his palm over my cheeks and hair. He lightly kissed me on my lips.

He said, ' Sangeeta, you are so beautiful. What is your age now? '

I replied, ' I am 24 years of age, Baabuji '

He said, ' Do you know my age? '

I replied, ' I think you are 71 years of age, Baabuji '

He said, ' Yes. I am 71 years old. And here you are -- my beautiful 24 years aged daughter-in-law, on my bed, for my pleasure. I must say that I am lucky to have your young and healthy body, all to myself, for my pleasure. Don't you think so? '

I replied, ' Yes, Baabuji '

He said, ' Sangeeta, get down from the bed and stand in front of me. I wish to see your beautiful body in your wedding saree '

I got down from the bed and stood shyly in front of him. He kept staring at me and then turned me around. He touched my long plaited hair and the flowers that I was wearing. He slowly again turned me around, to face him. He removed my saree palloo, to expose my breasts which were enclad in my bra and blouse. I stood before him with my head down, while he was staring at my breasts.

He said, ' You have such lovely breasts. They look so enticing. So large, round and fleshy. Really beautiful. My cock has stood erect just by looking at them '

I did not reply. He then got up and removed his kurta. I glanced up. Though he was 71 years old, just like Janaki and Nayana had told me, he was extremely strong. He was very tall. Almost 6 feet & 4 inches. His chest was huge like a barrel. It was dark and very hairy -- with grey hair. His shoulders were rippling with muscles. He looked like a mountain -- standing beside me! That was because, compared to him, I was very short. Just 5 feet and 2 inches.

As he was wearing a thin cotton dhoti, I could clearly see that he was wearing a black coloured langoti ( a loin cloth ), inside his dhoti. I was shocked to see his langoti stretched out completely, as if it was covering with difficulty, a large cricket bat! I could make out that he had a huge erection. I got completely frightened looking at the size of his erection. My father-in-law came behind me and hugged me. His huge erection was poking in between my buttocks, through my petticoat and saree. He caught my breasts from behind and started lightly fondling them, while pressing his erection into my buttocks.

He kissed and nibbled at the back of my neck, saying, ' Your young breasts are really heavy with milk, Sangeeta. Have you have safely stored all your delicious milk, for me? I hope that you did not feed some of the milk, to your baby? '

I replied shyly, ' No -- Baabuji. My baby was fed cow's milk, as you had instructed '

Fondling my breasts, he said, ' Good Bahu. I like you. You are a good daughter-in-law. You must do your duty to your father-in-law - by feeding your milk to me '

He then asked me, ' Bahu, after my son died, from how many men did you get fucked? '

I was shocked at his question. I replied, ' No -- Baabuji. I would never do such sinful things. My husband and I loved each other. Though your son is no more, I am still in love with him. I would never even think of letting another man touch me '

Caressing my hips, he asked me, ' Really? Does that mean that my son is the only man, who has fucked you in your life? '

I replied, ' Yes -- Baabuji '

Pressing his erection further into me, he asked, ' What was the size of his erect cock? '

I said, ' I do not know Baabuji '

He said, ' Tell me the length and thickness, approximately -- Bahu '

I replied, ' Maybe around 5 inches in length and maybe around 1 inch in thickness '

Nibbling upon my earlobes, he asked, ' Did you enjoy, when my son fucked you? I mean, did you get your orgasms whenever he fucked you? '

I shyly replied, ' Sometimes Baabuji '

Pressing my buttocks over my saree, he asked, ' When was the last time he fucked you, Bahu? '

I replied, ' It was the night before his accident '

He came up to my front -- all the while staring at my body, pulled me close and kissed me -- pushing his tongue, deep into my mouth, while his hands were kneading my breasts over my blouse. Then, with his right hand, he started lifting my saree and petticoat, gradually exposing my thighs. His hands started roaming all over my thighs, right up to my panty. I was feeling so ashamed. He knelt in front of me and began licking and kissing my thighs. As his lust grew, he began biting my thighs. Gradually the intensity of his bites increased and they became painful. But I stood there silently, enduring his painful bites and his rough hands on my thighs, as I did not wish to put his mood off and make him angry. He then removed my saree and flung it on the sofa, leaving me, in my red blouse and white petticoat.

He said, ' Bahu, I am going not going to remove your petticoat. Though you are the mother of two children, yet, because your cunt is only used to the small cock of my son, it is possible that your cunt may bleed, when I tear it open to accommodate my massive cock. I wish to have the pleasure of seeing that blood on your petticoat! '

I was feeling so frightened. I kept silent. My father-in-law removed his dhoti. His black langoti was stretched to the limit, by his un-believably gigantic penis, which was raging erect with lust now. I was feeling so shy and ashamed to see my father-in-law, standing in his langoti, in front of me. My father-in-law then un-buttoned my blouse and removed it. I was now left only with my bra and petticoat! He again caressed my breasts over my bra, for a while. Then he lifted my petticoat from one side slightly, exposing a part of my left thigh and tucked it on my hips -- like how Indian housewives tuck their saree on their hips, while doing housework. He then made me sit on the bed and lay down on my lap. He pushed my bra up, to pull out my breast from under it. Due to all his touching and fondling, my nipples had got erect. I have very large and round black nipples -- which seem to have excited him! He immediately un-hooked my bra and flung it away.

Squeezing my nipples, he said, ' Bahu, you have dazzling breasts with such stunning nipples! I have never seen such out-standing nipples in my life - ever! '

He took one of my nipples in my mouth and happily began sucking my milk, while caressing my exposed thigh. He continued chewing upon my nipples, while sucking out the milk. He was swallowing the milk greedily, like some hungry baby! After emptying my left breast, he now caught my right nipple and started drinking my milk. I waited patiently, until he drank all the milk in both my breasts and made them empty! He then looked at me happily and smiled at me.

He said, ' Wow! Bahu, that was so delicious. Now that you are staying here, I shall come frequently to you, to drink this tasty milk of yours, whenever I am in the mood '

He then got up and stood in front of me. I was looking down shyly. He came close to me, bringing his huge organ in his langoti, near me.

He said, ' Bahu, what do you think of my cock? Is it nice? Is it not massive, as compared to my son? '

I was feeling so shy, that I did not respond. I kept looking down silently. He lifted my face to see his huge organ in the langoti.

He said, ' Bahu. Don't feel shy. Touch it. Feel it. Play with it. After all, it is going to tear open your little cunt in a short while now! Come on -- touch it! '

I still did not move or talk. He caught my hand and placed it on his mammoth organ. I was taken aback, at my first contact with his enormous organ. But, to keep him happy, I started daintily touching it, over his langoti.

He said, ' Bahu, don't be frightened. Remove my langoti and play with it. Don't worry, in a few days, like all the other women of this village, you too will love it '

Though I was feeling miserable at having to touch my own father-in-law's penis, as he was insistent, I bashfully untied his langoti. As his langoti became loose, his mammoth organ shot out towards me. I was bewildered to see such a gargantuan monster! His organ was simply un-believable. His pubic area was covered with thick, grey & curly hair. It was even more in size, than what the women had told me. It was about eleven inches in length and about three and a half inches in thickness. Several veins protruded from the sides running the full length of his cock from the base to the head. I could clearly see the veins on his penis, stretched taut, with lust.

The head of my father-in-law's penis was swollen. It was red and bulbous. Like the size of a large tomato! It was emitting a pungent, yet, sensuous smell. His testicles were huge. They were the size of tennis balls. His organ was wildly throbbing. It looked supremely powerful, as it majestically stood completely erect. I was horrified with fear, at the thought of how I would be able to accommodate such a bulky organ, in my comparatively tiny vagina! In my disbelief, I continued staring at it. Within a few moments, to my own surprise, I could feel wetness in my vagina! Though frightened, there was an involuntary feeling in me, of wanting to grasp and cuddle such a magnificent organ!

He said, " Bahu, I want you to suck my cock, right down your throat "

With a sigh of defeat, I watched as his hands snaked through my hair and pulled me close, positioning my head just where he wanted me. I nervously extended both my hands and clasped his penis. Slowly I pulled his foreskin down to fully expose his bulbous head. I stared at it for some time, in wonder. My hands went downwards to clutch his huge testicles. My father-in-law was gurgling with pleasure. I stroked his erect penis with my right hand, while softly grabbing and pumping his enormous testicles with my left palm. This continued for quite some time, while my father-in-law was relishing the pleasure that my hands were giving to his penis. His passion was rising. As I was massaging his organ with my hands, he caught my breasts and squeezed them roughly, tweaking my nipples very hard -- making me excited too. My vagina started watering all the more. I was sick with shame, that my own father-in-law's penis was exciting me and producing in me - sinful thoughts!

My father-in-law withdrew his penis from my mouth and said, ' Enough Bahu. I don't want to spill my semen in your mouth. I want to ejaculate them, deep into your widowed cunt. I am going to plant all my sperms in your widowed womb, tonight! '

I panicked. I said, ' Baabuji -- I am a widow. You can ravage me and take your pleasure from my body, as much as you like. But please wear a condom, when you are marauding my body. If I get pregnant, what will the village people say? Please wear a condom '

He pushed me roughly. I fell over my back, on the bed. He laughed, ' Little girl, you are asking me to wear a condom? Don't make me laugh. I want my cock to feel your tight cunt, when it is tearing and opening it up. I want my cock to relish the blood of your tiny cunt, when it is being torn. I certainly would not wear a condom '

My father-in-law turned me over again. He lifted my hands up and looked at my armpits. Being a widow, ever since my husband's death, I had stopped shaving my arm-pits. They were full of hair. My hairy armpits seemed to excite him. Mumbling with pleasure he fell upon me and began playing with the hair on my armpits. He then licked both my armpits for a long time. After doing that, he got up and sat again on the bed beside me. He pulled up my petticoat right up to my hips. He started touching my vagina over my panty. He put his face close to it and began smelling it!

My father-in-law caught my legs and roughly pulled me, to lie on the centre of the bed. His colossal penis kept throbbing wildly with lust. He then began to feel my legs with his hands, going from my feet, gradually right upto my thighs. My thighs seemed to excite him a lot. He then bent down and started licking my thighs. I was feeling all kinds of sensations, as he licked my thighs and I could feel my vagina getting further moist. He then began nibbling at my thighs and as his lust grew, he began biting them hard. His bites were becoming painful. He then roughly turned me over. He began to fondle and pump my buttocks with his hands over my panty. He again bit my buttocks and thighs very roughly. I was in pain due to all his bites.

He said, ' Bahu, you have lovely thighs and ample fleshy buttocks, for a short woman. I am really enjoying playing and biting them '

He asked me, ' Sangeeta, do you shave your cunt? '

I said, ' No Baabuji '

He asked, ' So, does your cunt have as much thick hair, as you have in your armpits, or is it much more? '

I replied shyly, ' I don't know - Baabuji '

He beamed with pleasure and began removing my panty. He removed it completely and flung it away. He spread my thighs apart and began staring at my hairy vagina for a long time. My vagina had an unusually thick growth of silky, black and curly hair. I was feeling so humiliated and ashamed, at having to expose my vagina, to my own father-in-law - for his personal pleasure. But, I quietly bore my shame and humiliation.

He said, ' Bahu, wow! What a thick growth of curly hair, you have on your cunt! What a beautiful, fleshy & pouting cunt you have! Wow! Now that your cunt has become my personal property, I am going to enjoy playing with it every night! '

So saying, he began playing with my curly pubic hair. He put his face next to my vagina and started sniffing. He thrust one finger gradually into my vagina and began slowly thrusting it, in an out. I was getting excited at the feeling and my vagina started watering. My father-in-law now started licking all over my vagina. Gradually, he thrust his tongue into it. The feeling was simply heavenly. I was getting very excited now. With his finger still in my vagina, he suddenly poked another finger into my anus. I was shocked. Involuntarily, my anus closed itself and he was unable to insert his finger into my anus.

He crudely said, ' Bahu, do not be afraid. Just relax. I wish to feel your tight little arse-hole. Relax and loosen it, so that my finger can go inside '

I tried to relax my body, so that my anus would become normal and he could do what he wanted. Gradually my anus relaxed and he thrust his finger little by little into it, until his full finger disappeared into me. My father-in-law now started massaging my anus and vagina simultaneously and thrusting his fingers in and out of them. His action was so crude and so vulgar, that I was almost sick with shame. But, at the same time, I was getting more excited. He kept moving both his fingers in and out of my vagina and anus for a long time, all the while licking and sniffing my vagina. After some time, he removed his fingers and sniffed at them.

My father-in-law, spread my thighs wide and once again began staring at my vagina. He put his mouth to my vagina and thrust his tongue into me. Nuzzling his nose in between my vaginal lips, he started licking softly at my clitoris, making me jump sharply, every time he hit it - dead on. His eyes were on me, piercing me with the knowledge that he would taste every crevice and sample every pleasure from my body. He writhed his tongue all around my vagina, working it against me and then inside. He shoved his tongue as far into me, as he could, making appreciative little moaning sounds. His rolled his tongue all over inside my vagina, while flicking it over my clitoris time and again.

He happily said, " Bahu, your cunt tastes so good. It is watering like a fountain "

Jayashree100
Jayashree100
100 Followers