A Widow's Life Wrecked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jayashree100
Jayashree100
100 Followers

My father-in-law's mammoth organ began bucking with incredible force, with an animal-like roar from his throat. My womb was whipped violently around by the first bursts of his manly seeds. I felt the red-hot pellets, fired directly onto my eggs, deep in my womb. A torrent of his hot semen fired against the sensitive linings of my womb, each continuous sperm blast, orchestrating an orgasmic shout from him! I could feel spurt after spurt of his sperms hitting the back wall of my womb. He must have fired-off half a litre sperm inside my womb, each sporadic ejaculation bouncing off my womb, like cannon balls. My father-in-law and I held each other closely, lips locked and tongues entwined in a passionate kiss, each simply overcome by the force of what we were feeling. After emptying himself into my womb, he collapsed on top of me.

After lying on me for 10 minutes, he pushed himself up and tried to withdraw his organ from me. Amazingly his organ would not come out! Both of us realised that though he had ejaculated, it probably had not become completely soft and was still semi-hard. His bulbous organ head was not coming out of my small cervical ring, deep within my vagina.

My father-in-law said, " Beti ....... My cock seems to be still hard and hence still stuck within your cervical ring. I would need to rest more, so that it becomes completely soft and then I could remove it "

I said, " Jee Baabuji ....... You just sleep on me and rest. When you are ready, we shall try and remove it from my cervix "

I lovingly hugged him and allowed him to rest upon me. He lay upon me. I kept softly rubbing his back and his hair with affections for this amazing man.

After a long time he said, " Bahu ....... I think my cock is soft now. Lift your thighs apart, let me try and withdraw it from your cervix and cunt "

I separated my thighs wide apart. He pulled his penis and the head plopped out of my cervix. He slowly withdrew his penis from my vagina, drawing out both our juices & secretions, that dripped onto the floor beneath us. We lay in each other's arms for awhile, both of us trying to regain our composure. He took me that night two more times, until he fell asleep on me.

Since that night 3 years ago, I have become my father-in-law's main mistress. Our whole village knows about it. Though he still forcibly makes the young wives of his labourers to submit to his sexual perversions, he still comes to me every night. Some of the women that he takes, are certainly much more younger and much more beautiful than me. But still -- at nights, he wants my body. I realised that it maybe, because I am his daughter-in-law and perhaps the fact that he is enjoying his own son's widow, must be exciting him all the more.

Now I have become almost like a sex-toy for him. When he is drunk, he does anything he likes to me. He rapes me anally, has intercourse with me in any place he likes -- for example -- the living room, the balcony, the kitchen, even in the garden & his farms. Many times, he has taken me, right in front of the house servants and shamefully, even in front of my own children. He has even forced me to give my body to him, in front of a few of his friends. Thankfully, he has not allowed them to touch me -- at least up to now. But who knows? Maybe someday, he may even give me to them, to take their pleasure. I am unable to stop him, in any way.

I have to bear his perversions & lust. As he never uses a condom, over the last 3 years, I have given birth to 2 babies fathered by him. This is in addition to my own 2 children from my late husband -- my father-in-law's own son! In all probability, he will certainly make me pregnant again. My life goes on. Only that -- as he is so huge, my body responds to him well and as a woman I am extremely satisfied. But, as a mother to my children, I do not know what our future holds for us .......

Jayashree100
Jayashree100
100 Followers