A Wife and Her Lovers

Story Info
Husband likes her stories; she likes his friend.
1.6k words
4.09
102.6k
10
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/29/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband, Patrick, and I have been married for 15 years. We have always had a great sex life, from our second date until today. We like to experiment with everything from porn to toys to role playing.

There is a 20-year age difference between us. Even though we are from different generations, we both did a lot of experimenting in college. He in the free-love era of the 60s and me in the pre-AIDS era of the early 80s. We sometimes use stories from our sexual pasts as our own pornography. Nothing arouses me more than listening to him talk about the women (except for his ex-wife), and men, he's had sex with. All of his homosexual experiences have been as part of threesomes.

I, on the other hand, was a proud bisexual in college. My roommate, Cherrie, was a lesbian and introduced me to the joys of pussy a few weeks into my first semester.

Patrick loves to hear me talk about the first time she seduced me.

I had been out on a date on a Friday night and had been caught by campus security in the back seat of my date's car with his cock in my hand and his hand in my shirt. (He couldn't get my zipper down or his hand would have been a little lower!) The security guy let us off with only a warning and we both went back to our rooms.

Cherrie wasn't expecting me and was naked and masturbating on her bed when I walked in.

"Shit," she said and tried to cover herself.

"Sorry," I said, totally embarrassed.

"What are you doing back so soon," she asked.

I told her what happened as I changed into my pajamas and mixed myself a rum and coke. I downed it and started to mix another one.

"Easy on the booze," Cherrie said.

"I'm so fucking horny," I said, "I need to get drunk so I can pass out or I'll never get to sleep."

"It sucks to be interrupted," she said, laughing.

"Yeah, sorry about walking in on you like that," I said, sitting down on my bed and taking a big gulp of my rum and coke. I could already feel a buzz coming on. "You can finish if you want, no reason for both of us to go to sleep horny."

"Really?" Cherrie asked.

I just shrugged my shoulders, assuming she would finish quietly, hidden beneath her sheets.

The next thing I knew she threw the covers off. I watched her slowly start to stroke her finger between her legs and heard her sigh. I watched, transfixed, as her other hand kneaded her breasts and pinched her nipples. She began writhing and moaning, her eyes closed, her hand rubbing faster and faster.

I couldn't stop watching. I had never seen anybody masturbate before.

Then she came. She gasped, raised her hips off the bed, and shuddered.

Damn, I thought, and finished my drink.

Cherrie looked over at me, licked the juices off her finger, and smiled. "Enjoy the show?"

I was suddenly embarrassed and couldn't look at her. I put my empty glass on the table and laid down on my bed. "I think I'll go to sleep now," I said, turning my back to her.

I heard her get off her bed and then I felt her hand on my shoulder. I turned my head and saw her kneeling by my bed.

"Don't be embarrassed," she said.

I rolled onto my back. "I'm not."

She rubbed her hand up and down my arm, across my chest and then lightly stroked my cheek. I could feel my nipples harden.

She leaned forward and whispered in my ear, "Close your eyes and relax."

My eyes closed, I felt her unbuttoning my pajama top. Somewhere in the back of my mind I kept thinking that this was wrong and we needed to stop. But it felt so good.

Each time she unbuttoned a button, Cherrie leaned down and kissed me where the button had been. My nipples were so hard they hurt. Cherrie opened my top, put her hands on breasts, and ran her thumbs slowly over my nipples. Then she leaned down and licked my left nipple. I gasped. She took it in her mouth and sucked it lightly as she kneaded my breast. Then she switched to my right breast, sucking it harder.

I was writhing on the bed, gasping for breath. I reached down between my legs but Cherrie grabbed my hand.

"No," she said.

I was in agony. I needed to cum.

She started kissing my body in a trail down toward my legs. She paused briefly to swirl her tongue around my belly button and then pulled down my pajama bottoms.

By this time I was nearly crying I needed to cum so badly.

She put both hands on my stomach and moved them slowly down the inside of my thighs to my knees and parted my legs.

I spread my legs as wide as I could as I felt her lean in and kiss the inside of my thighs. Her long hair tickled.

"Open your eyes," she said. "I want you to see who's giving you so much pleasure."

I sat up on my elbows and locked eyes with her as she leaned in and her tongue touched my clit. She kept looking at me as she used the tip to flick my clit back and forth. I was in heaven and knew I wouldn't last long.

When she started sucking on my clit I leaned back and moaned. I was bucking my hips against her tongue. Then I felt her put two fingers inside of me. She started furiously finger-fucking me while sucking hard on my clit. It was too much. I exploded.

"FUCK!" I yelled, my back arching, spasms rocketing through my pussy.

I lay on the bed, gasping.

I felt her get up off the bed and then she leaned down and kissed my on the forehead.

"Goodnight," she said. And went back to her own bed.

Whenever I tell my husband that story he gets a raging hard-on. He also likes to hear about the next night, when Cherrie taught me how to eat pussy. Any story about me, Cherrie and her strap-on is also sure to get him going.

Patrick had never mentioned his college friend Ben until one day, out of the blue, he got an e-mail from Ben. After college Ben had decided to travel the world and Patrick settled down and got married so they lost touch. They saw each other occasionally at reunions, Ben always with a different wife or girlfriend. But it had been almost 10 years since they'd since they'd last seen each other. Now with the Internet, it was easy to track down old friends.

He was sitting at the computer reading the e-mail when I came in the den with a cup of tea.

As I set the tea down he opened up a picture that was with the e-mail. The man in the picture, who was leaning against a Jaguar, was very handsome.

"Nice," I said,

"The car or the man?" Patrick asked.

"Both," I said, standing behind him and wrapping my arms around him. "Who is it?"

"An old friend from college." he said. "Made a shit-load of money before the dot-com business went belly up and now travels the world trying to spend every penny of it."

"Rich and handsome. Better not bring him around or I might run off with him," I said jokingly.

"You would leave me just because he has a Jag," Patrick said, feigning outrage.

I paused for a moment. "OK, maybe not leave you, but I'd definitely fuck him to get a ride in that car," I said. I kissed him on the top of his bald head. "Don't stay up too late. Come to bed."

I had just finished brushing my teeth when Patrick came up behind me in the bathroom. He grabbed me and pulled me to him. I could feel his 7 inch cock pressing against me, hard as a rock. I was instantly wet.

He squeezed me against him and ran one hand down the front of my panties.

"Did that Jag make you wet baby?" he growled in my ear. I could feel his cock rubbing against my ass and his finger rubbing my clit. All I could do was moan.

"Tell me the truth," he said. "Do you want to fuck Ben?"

"Yes!" I screamed as I came.

Patrick pushed my panties down and I spread my legs and braced myself against the sink. He speared all 7 inches inside me in one mighty thrust. We both moaned.

He had his hands on my hips as he pounded his cock into me.

"Fuck me!" I yelled. "Harder!"

He reached around and rubbed my clit. I came again, squeezing down on his cock.

I knew when he was this wound up and fucking like an animal he wouldn't last.

I felt him give one last thrust, cry out and explode inside me. He leaned forward and wrapped his arms around me and buried his head in the back of my neck. I reached back and stroked his ass. We stayed there for several minutes catching our breath.

Later, in bed, he told me Ben was going to be in Las Vegas in a few months for his daughter's wedding and wanted us to come out and get together.

"I definitely think we should go," I said, smiling.

*

(I may post stories in the future about our adventures with Ben, all threesomes. I also have more stories about me and Cherrie.)