A Wife Awoken Ch. 02

Story Info
A new slut wife is egged on by her man.
3.5k words
4.38
106.8k
32

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 09/19/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the events that unfurled in part 1, our sex life took on a new intensity we hadn't had since the early days. Sam's sexual appetite grew and grew into something like I always dreamed it would, and our sex was much more wild and dirty. No longer did she give my cock a few licks, oh no, now she sucked me dry, actually enjoying every mouthful of cum I could give her.

What we both vocalised during our fuck sessions, was the excitement we felt that first threesome with Charles, and while we hadn't repeated it, I think we both knew that it was only the first of many such steamy adventures.

One thing I couldn't get Sam to let me do to her was take her virgin arse, something completely taboo before her 'change', but now something that got me a rueful smile when I brought it up now. "Come on Sam, you know how much you enjoyed feeling Charles' tongue rimming you, just imagine that but tenfold more, as my cock slides into you," I reasoned, trying to persuade her how much fun she was missing out of. Of course to help my words I was laying behind her, our sweaty bodies melded together, my hardening cock nestling between her soft arse cheeks, the fingers of my right hand slowly pleasuring her clit, rubbing up and down her soaking wet slit.

"Mmmm, I know, it did feel so good. I'm just not sure I'm ready to take a cock there," She reasoned, pushing back against my hardness as she rotated her hips. "Maybe I just need someone to break me in when I really am letting go?" she breathlessly hinted, body trembling, waiting for my reaction.

I had to stifle a laugh, here was my own wife trying to blackmail me into letting her fuck another man again, and fuck her up her tight arse at that. Well I was more than happy to give into her demands, being something I wanted to happen again as soon as possible. "You bad girl!" I played along, "You want to let another man fuck you up your tight little arsehole don't you slut? You want to be nasty with another man?" I teased, my fingers rubbing her swollen sensitive clit faster as my words had their effect.

"Yes… yes!" Sam cried, her pent up excitement building with every stroke of my finger, with every word I whispered into her ear.

"You're going to let him force his hard cock up inside your hot red raw hole, until he fills you with cum, while I watch, watch you let him fuck you like an animal," I cry, my own excitement getting the better of me, as I rubbed my aching cock up and down between Sam's grinding arse, pre-cum coating her arse cheeks, making her skin slippery for me to fuck.

Sam pushed her own hand to join mine playing at her pussy, stuffing fingers up herself as I keep circling her clit, her body lost to the sensations, and her eyes closed, imagining the scene of her first anal fuck, a taboo fuck with her husband watching. All the while my cock rubbing against the rosebud of her anus must have helped add to the sensations, my own cock slick with pre-cum and sweat, rubbing up and down, faster and faster.

I lost myself in the fantasy, rubbing my cock against her, our entwined fingers now roughly rubbing her cunt as her orgasm took hold. Knowing that she was cumming imagining sex with another man drove me past the edge, and as Sam's body shook in my arms, my own orgasm hit, my cock spewing cum over her arse, my cock grinding it over her right hole, and up over her lower back.

We laid together in our sticky mess for several minutes, getting our breath back and wondering if the other really wanted the fantasy to become reality again, or was it just something used to get the other off?

Sam broke the silence first, throwing me completely with her change in direction. "Come to the gym with me tomorrow night?" she asked me, propping herself up looking up into my eyes.

"Oh come on, you know that place bores me," I complained, a little off put that Sam was moving the conversation into such a mundane topic.

"Oh I don't know, I think you might be surprised," Sam answered me, a devilish smile touching her eyes.

"Hello, what's this, what haven't you been telling me?" I was intrigued; maybe Sam wasn't changing the topic of conversion as much as I feared.

"Promise not to get mad? Well, there's a guy there who's been making it obvious he's wanted me for some time. He's a bit of a jerk, but he does have a great body. I've obviously been putting him off, but now, well, I thought maybe I could have some fun?"

I looked down at my long time partner, and new time slut, I couldn't hide my excited smile. "I think you're right, I better come along and work out tomorrow."

That next day work dragged, as I sat at my computer daydreaming, hoping that something special would happen again that evening. The only break in the monotony was an e-mail from my dear wife, telling me how naughty she felt, and that she couldn't wait to see my face when another man had his hands on her body again. Needless to say I had a big stupid grin on my face the rest of the afternoon after that.

Early evening was spent at home eating a light meal and idly chatting about our respective days. Sam normally went to the gym late evening, when it was quiet after the 'after work rush' as she called it. I found out that the guy in question's name was Steve, after I managed to get her to admit that she had talked to him before, just never let his flirting go any further. She told me that he usually was at the gym all hours, and seemed to be there whenever she was on one of her late sessions. She laughed when I suggested it might have been no co-incidence, maybe he was there to watch her get hot and sweaty.

Once we reached the gym, we agreed that we would split up, so no one could tell that we were a married couple. Normally the gym bored me rotten, but that night it took on a whole new excitement. I tried to keep an eye on my semi clothed wife, her bodies curves accentuated under her tight body suit, her face flushed red with the effort on the exercise machines. We had been there nearly an hour, and I had almost given up hope of anything happening that night, when I noticed that Sam was chatting to a man who was helping her while she did her chest curls. I knew why that had got his attention, as the exercise was making Sam's large firm breasts stand out even more, the material of her top straining to contain them. I moved around closer, so I could try and make out what they were saying. If this was 'Steve', he was just what I expected from someone who spent all their time in a gym, a blond haired man who was all body. Not someone that Sam would normally give the time of day, but I could see why she'd pick him for a moment of pure sex.

From what I could pick out, their conversation was mainly about exercise, nothing to get excited about. I wouldn't have known that this Steve was interested if it wasn't for the glances I saw him make down at my wife when he thought she wasn't watching. I wondered if Sam could feel his eyes on her body, feeling them slide down from her breasts to her lycra clad groin.

Sam did seem to spend more time on that last piece of machinery than any other, and as they chatted her smiles became warmer and more coy, and his glances become longer lustful stares, Sam catching him several times, obviously enjoying the attention. While helping her set the weight, I could see his hands accidentally touch her, and when it becaome obvious to him she wasn't resisting, his accidents become more frequent and obvious, lingering touches on her legs, arms, and more than once sliding lightly across her breasts.

Before things went any further, I was disappointed when he left her, taking his towel and heading back to the men's changing rooms. Sam watched him go, making sure he'd left before running to join me.

"I think he's interested, don't you Chris?" she smugly whispered to me, tracing her finger over the bulge in my shorts. "He's got me all wet with his touches, that naughty man. I told him I was married, but he couldn't keep his hands off me."

"Sounds perfect," I laughed. "So why did you stop?"

"Oh we've not, I'm meeting him in the sauna in ten minutes. So if you want to keep an eye on me you better get in there quick." Luckily my wife was already playing the slut role so well, so with a wink I rushed off to get changed for the sauna, hoping to get myself in there well before Sam and her new man.

I'd forgotten how hot those damn things were I thought to myself as I entered the hot humid sauna. As it was getting late, I found it completely empty, so took up a seat in the far corner, wrapped in a large towel, with my leg up so that my cock could have the room to get hard without notice.

I poured more water onto the coals, sending clouds of hot steam into the air, almost helping hide me, and breathing deeply I settled back for the show.

First to enter was Steve, and seeing me he took up a seat in near the door, well away from me. I hoped that my presence would not put him off making some kind of move on my sexy wife. I closed my eyes somewhat, giving the appearance of someone half asleep. Next Sam entered, first popping her head around the door, trying not to show any recognition on her face as she spied me, then turning to Steve and giving him one of her warmest smiles. She had obviously planned tonight in some detail, as her towel was far shorter than it really should have been, showing off most of her legs to half way up her thighs. I could see that Steve definitely appreciated the view, his eyes were eating up the flesh on display. Sam took up a seat directly opposite Steve, fussing over her towel where it was tucked in over her breasts, loosening the material somewhat for her efforts.

I tried not to watch too obviously, but silently prayed that Steve would be the sort of guy not to care if he was watched.

I could only make out the odd word of their whispered conversation, but the body language was all I needed to see. Sam kept touching herself, fingers running through her hair, or tracing fingers along her sweat sheened skin, causally bringing a wet finger to her mouth, licking the moisture from it like some dripping cock. I could see that this was having an effect on her hunk, his eyes never leaving her body.

Sam later told me that she was worried that Steve wouldn't make a move, so she decided to up the ante herself. I watched as she pulled her leg up, making herself more comfortable, but actually letting the towel part, revealing her freshly trimmed pussy to Steve. From where I was I could not see her sweet pussy, but with a pounding heart I knew she was offering herself, showing off her intimate charms to yet another man.

Steve glanced my way, I guess to work out if I was a threat, and obviously making a decision, he slid off his seat, crawling across the floor towards my wife. Sam watched him intensely, letting her legs slide open, licking her lips in encouragement as Steve took her ankles in his strong muscular hands. I had to stifle a sigh as I watched his hands slide up her legs, perspiration making her legs shine has he felt every inch of her calves, sliding up further, pushing her legs apart wider as he did so.

Sam twirled her hands in his blond locks, and pulled his face to her waiting pussy, almost grinding his face against her wetness. He wasted no time, his tongue lapping at her outer folds, tasting her sweetness. His arms pinned her legs back, his strength allowing him to hold her wide open to his oral attack.

"Lick me you fuck!" Sam shouted, urging Steve on. "You know you've wanted my pussy for months. Well you're going to get everything you want tonight," she promised him, groaning as he pushed his tongue deep inside her, licking her out with a firm tongue. I could see her wetness soaking his face, knowing how hot his attention was getting Sam. I slowly slid my hand to my aching cock, starting to stroke it under my towel.

Sam took charge again, pushing Steve down to the floor, making him lay down face up, his impressive cock sticking out straight and true. Sam then approached him from his head, kissing his face, sliding up to lick his chest, biting his nipples, while he wildly licked at her breasts, sucking the offered nipples hard and urgently. Sam continued her snakelike movement down his body, their wet bodies sliding together in an erotic sweaty dance. Sam's tongue darted into his navel, driving him wild, promising so much more to come. Steve's muscular arms appeared around Sam, sliding down her back, to grab for her hair.

Sam winked at me as she felt his urgency grow. "What is it you want? Make me do what you want!" She begged, wanting Steve to start to use her while I watched.

With a grunt Steve pushed her face down, sliding her body down onto the tiled floor. As he positioned himself next to her, moving into a 69, Sam reached out, taking his very large thick cock between her small hands, pulling the foreskin down she started to lick around the head, nibbling his salty flesh. Watching this made me so hot, the familiar feeling of sexual heat building in me. My hot wife was licking a stranger's cock right in front of me, giving herself to him, while looking me in he eye, her face given over to lust.

I let my eyes follow down the curve of her back, and could see her ripe thighs spread open, Steve's head again between her legs, licking her for all he was worth. The only sounds that could be heard in that room were the sounds of two people feasting on each others flesh, muffled groans of pleasure reaching my ears.

Steve wanted more, so he pushed applied pressure to Sam's head, forcing her open mouth down onto him, and I watched almost paralyzed as his monster slide between her ruby red lips, inch after inch disappearing into her mouth. He groaned with pleasure, as she almost managed to swallow his entire length. His cock must have pushed down into her throat, almost making her gag, but she persisted, taking more and more. She pulled back up, to rub his hot rod over her face, basking in its warmth, before sinking back down onto his full thick length, bobbing in time with his licking of her pussy.

I tried to keep time with their movements, my hand sliding up and down my own rock hard cock, the sweat from my body dripping down making it slippery to the touch. I didn't really care now if he noticed, as he looked far to into using my wife to stop. Sam kept looking at me, eyes glazed over with pleasure, with that new cock filing her senses, all she could taste of smell was this new man, his cock dripping sweet sticking pre cum over her tongue, driving her on.

Just when I thought they wouldn't stop until both satisfied, Sam came to her senses, and pulled her new toy from her mouth. "There's something I want you to do with this stud," she winked at him, leading him by his cock. He watched with a smirk as she lowered herself onto her hands and knees, rocking back to push her arse up high, gifting herself to him. "I want that cock of yours in my arse, give it to me now!" she ordered, reaching back with both hands to pull her cheeks open, sluttishly showing him just where she needed his cock.

I couldn't believe she was doing this, but I definitely didn't want to stop her, as I knew after this I would be ploughing that tight hole myself many times to come. Visions of my little wife being ripped apart by that huge cock drove my wanking on, and I had to slow myself down so not to cum too quickly.

"You want this don't you?" He asked her, rubbing his slippery cock up and down her arse. "Married slut needs a new cock?" he jeered, thinking this was all his doing. I could see the pained expression on Sam's face as his blood engorged prick head started to push against her sphincter, such a tight place for his massive cock to force itself.

Sam started panting, as he forced his cock slowly inside, not caring if he hurt her, using her for the slut she was. "Yes, fuck this dirty married slut, who wants to fuck all the cocks she can, fuck my tight arse!" The last words were almost screamed out, as I watched the brute ram home, sliding every inch of his cock into her dark tight hole. He took hold of Sam's hair in one hand, pulling her head back, he started to fuck her hard, enjoying the heat her bowels generated.

I could hardly take anymore, my hand now wanked my cock furiously, my eyes taking in the anal 'rape' of my wife, as I watched their sweating bodies slam together, Sam pushing back against every animal thrust he made against her. In the blur of sex I noted one thing, that my sweet wife was able to cum from being fucked up the arse, as I watched her explode again and again, her whole body wracked with spasms, panting like a dog. She could no longer speak, she just lay there being pounded, mouth soundlessly screaming.

Steve started to reach his limit, his body was now a blur of muscle as he forced his cock even deeper, Sam's arse tightening it's grip, milking his cock. He was lost in his fucking, just repeating "take it you slut," over and over again, matching the ferocity of his screwing. He pushed Sam's face down onto the floor, rubbing her features on the sweat coated tiles, as he arched his back, crying out as his cock started shooting his sperm deep into her bowels, his hand going back to slap her arse hard again and again as his body shook.

I myself then exploded as their bodies collapsed on each other, spraying my cum over my belly, closing my eyes in bliss. My entire body burned with the heat of the sauna, and the heat generated by watching my wife being taken so completely.

After only a few seconds Steve pulled free from Sam, and blowing her a kiss, left the sauna, leaving her laying on her front on the floor, her arse still gaping open, spunk slowly leaving a sticky trail.

I rushed over to her, taking her head in my hands, lowering it onto my lap. "How was that Sam?" I asked her, anxious in case it had been too much for her.

"Oh god, fantastic, it was amazing. He just used me Chris, fucked me like an animal, and god I loved it." She grinned back at me, hair plastered down her face. "And it looks like someone enjoyed watching," she teased me, looking at my cock and belly, still coated in my spunk. "Let me help you with that," and with that, she leaned forwards, her tongue darting out to lap at me, swallowing my sperm as she collected it, not letting any go to waste.

"Let's get you home, there's something I need to do," I laughed, pulling Sam onto her feet.

----

And if there's some of you with ideas what me and Sam should get up to next, drop me a line!

Oh and I LOVE to hear from wives, girlfriends, or even single women who are turned on by my words and fanasies – send me some feedback and I promise to reply.