A Wife Phones Her Cuckold Husband

Story Info
She tells her husband she had on a garter belt today.
1.4k words
105.5k
33
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,210 Followers

Hello? Hi Larry, how are you sweetie? Look the reason I called you at work is o tell you something. I wanted to tell you something this morning but you started to kiss and lick my inner thighs and then your mouth covered my pussy and I forgot what it was I was going to tell you. Anyway baby and I hope you won't get upset with me.

I let the men in the office look up my dress and see my panty hose patch? You know the patch that covers my Sweet little shaved pussy. It's made of cotton and is white and if I spread my thighs wide enough Larry you can see it. So would you mind if I did that sometimes to just tease the men I work with. I mean I am the only woman there with 6 men. It helps make the day go by faster for all of us sweetie when we play a little. And it's sort of fun to see all the men in the office with hard-ons and their slacks pushing out in front. :) You understand don't you sweetie?

I mean the panty hose covers my pussy sweetie and helps to keep it dry except when I see Rick w/o his shirt on when he is coming in from working outside. God he had muscles on muscles. You know that guy who I tell you is always looking at my body. I mean I do hide my pussy but I love wearing short skirts. I don't show my pussy Larry the one you can't satisfy with that little Dickie of yours. So all they see is my pantyhose. And it's just for fun baby! OK?

You do know that lately I have wanted to wear a garter belt. How about if I had on a set of bikini panties or a thong with a garter belt and stockings? If I did I would sit and relax my knees and open my thighs letting Rick who always sits across from see my white inner thighs between where my stockings ended and my panties started? Would that upset you sweetie? I hope not or at least not too much because today I have that on.

I was wonder if it would upset you or would it make your little dickie hard thinking a real man was looking at my prize gift that you get to lick every morning and then again at night. You love doing that don't you baby? You know your little cockette can't satisfy me so you give me your love with your mouth. And I love you for that! Thank you sweetie.

So today during the day I have been spreading my knees a little for Rick so he can see my new underwear and my thighs. Now don't be upset with me it's just for some fun. But when he looked over at me I opened my legs and he smiles at me and holds that huge lump in his slacks in his hand for me to see. I mean he sees my panties and garter belt and my white creamy thighs so he shows me what I do to him, I give him a really big hard on baby! It's so much fun!

Oh yes he knows I'm married but he still does it! You know who I'm talking about he's that big tall really well built guy that sits out front of my office. I told you about him baby! He's the one who is always looking me up and down baby and smiling when he sees me looking back at him. I can't help it he is so big and strong looking. Its funny his eyes always looks at my breasts until I spread my knees and then he looks down between them and smiles at me. And you know what my eyes are glued to his slacks and right between his legs. God he had a huge lump there today.

I wonder how big he is Larry. You know not tall but long and thick his thing is sweetie. I know already he is bigger than you just from the way he holds his hand over slacks and cups his balls and cock when I show him my thighs.

I wonder how big his cock really is when it's out and free from his slacks. You know when it's completely hard and ready to fuck? Hummm I wonder how he is at that too, I mean fucking. His shoes are huge and he is way over 6 feet tall. He has such a thin tight ripped stomach and such huge shoulders and arms and he is so good looking. I mean don't you think he is Larry. You saw him at the last company picnic. Remember we did the dirty dancing together. He was so hard and he pushed against me and held me so tight I felt dizzy.

Oh Larry don't worry baby it's just for fun. Well I have to go baby, its lunch time and he is watching me right now. I'm going to tease him again and open my thighs wide this time, not my knees sweetie but my thighs! I want him to see all of my panties that go up between my legs. I bet I can make his cock jump with excitement. I had to smile because I saw him adjust his pants when I sat down and turned around a minute ago. I was fooling and did it as if to get something off the floor and I opened my legs really wide.

Sweetie I'm sure he knows for sure now that I have green panties on. You know those little bikini panties you saw me slip into this morning right after you licked my pussy so very nicely and made me cum. And then you were so sweet and you sucked all my cum from my hole to make sure I was clean before I went to work. Oh Larry he's doing it again. He's holding his cock and slacks as he looks at me and I sit here with my legs spread wide as I can for him.

Well maybe I should close my legs now after all I have been sitting with them open since we have been talking and that's a long time. And you know he hasn't taken his eyes off of my thighs and panties. Oh sweetie I can see that big lump in his slacks now and it's huge. Oh Larry he is really big down there baby! It's such a huge lump!

Oh I shouldn't have done that. What? Oh I crossed my legs real slowly and licked my lips as I looked at him and then his lump! He is standing up now Larry and walking over to my office. Oh Larry he is coming into my office and I can see that big lump sticking out at me. Larry I have to sign off now baby. Rick has closed the door to my office and told me he wants to chat with me privately. Oh sweetie he must be upset he locked the door. He is standing right here now in front of me Larry. He told me to hang up and he is unzipping his slacks. I guess I better hang up now baby.

I guess I shouldn't have showed my tongue moving across and over my lips so very slowly and sexy while my eyes were glued on his cock pushing against his slacks. Oh Larry he is undoing his slacks. There they go baby down to his feet! He dropped his slacks Larry and guess what baby? Rick doesn't wear anything under his slacks. I'm now looking at the biggest thickest and hardest cock I have ever seen baby! Oh Larry don't worry I'll be home soon baby and you can please me with your tongue again. OK? OK sweetie I promise you can have all of my pussy tonight.

Look Larry I have to go right now Rick has moved closer and the tip of his huge cock head has a drop of pre cum on it. Larry, Rich told me it's my fault he is so hard and has pre-cum on his cock. He told me I have to help him sweetie. He is holding his cock with moth hand s now and its head is pointing right at my face. I have to help him get it down baby I mean it is my fault he is so hard sweetie. You understand don't you? Good I'm hang up now I think Rick wants me to suck it for him! I'll talk with you tonight when I get home baby. I love you too baby! Bye!

bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,210 Followers
  • COMMENTS
14 Comments
NeedYouNeedYoualmost 16 years ago
Muuu I just love a woman who takes control

I can see this will be the start of a great tale of sex. BT's stories are always great to make your cock hard and cum! Oh and fuck off Ass w/o a anme and stop writing comments you suck at it just like your mother sucks on the street corner.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Great story

You write some of the best stories about Whores Ive ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
truly enjoyable

Bonnie another great story. you have 'talent' to make your stories erotic, visual-readers can see just what you are saying, and keep the pace of wanting things to happen to the very end. I am guessing you have a follow up cummming, I hope so. I want to know how Bonnie resolves her guilt w/Rich. keep up the efforts. I loved the thought of her in garters, thong and milky white thighs. oooo yes. P

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusalmost 16 years ago
good work

Thanks for the cuck warning in the title. Anyone who complains can't read! The one sided phone conversation style is cute and the wife's descriptive language is titilating. Thanks for writing.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 16 years ago
I think I know this girl

Damn,I think this story is about the girl, that works in the office with me. The girl I work with is addicted to cock,and she doesn't wear panties.The little slut in the story should go home with her pussy full of thick cum, for her hubby to lick out of her.

I love your story bonnietaylor,it makes my cock hard to read your fantasys.

My old limp cock had to stand up and say thanks for the ride on your imagination to fantasyland.....Rich

Show More
Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Cleaning Jennifer I develop an appreciation for creampies and cuckoldry.in Loving Wives
Crazy for BBC (Big Black Cock) Ch. 01 Blonde wife's journey to becoming a BBC slut.in Interracial Love
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Fred Pleasures Jessica A married couple is introduced to the cuckolding kink.in Interracial Love
Jennifer's Husband's Fantasy Innocent Jennifer has never been with another man.in Loving Wives
More Stories