A Wife Sharing Story

Story Info
Husband Wife and Friend have a hot night together.
1.2k words
100.6k
52
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One night my wife and I went to a friend's house. Once we arrived we greeted our friends like we all ways do. I hugged our friend's wife and give her a kiss on the cheek. Her husband does the same to my wife. The night went like normal the girls talking in the kitchen and he and I hanging out playing video games. After a little bit we decide to challenge the girls to a drinking game. They accepted the challenge after a few rounds our friend's wife says she too drunk and headed to bed.

So now there is just my wife our friend and myself. We keep up the drinking game but decided raise the stakes every time you lose you have to take off an article of clothing. My wife agreed! Let me tell you about my wife she is 5ft7in she has long light brown hair small boobs but the most amazing nipples. Her ass is just amazing. I am 6ft 3in about an 8in cock. Our friend is the same height as me his cock is the same length but a tad thicker than mine. As the game starts my wife loses first. So she take off her shirt now she has on her jeans under wear and tank top and bar on. I have butterflies not because my wife and our friend and I are playing a strip game but I can't wait for her to be naked in front of him! The next round is a tie so we all keep our cloths, I dared my wife to flash us.

She said "not both of you!" so our friend closes his eyes and she flash me.

The game continues I loose take my shirt off our friend take the next loss and he drops to his boxers. My wife loose next take her tank top off now she is in her bra and jeans. The next few rounds I loose I only have my left boxers on and then I loose the next round so have a massive hard on and take off my boxers. We keep playing our friend has his boxers on and my wife is in her bra and panties. As my hard cock is hanging out my wife grabs it now and again. Our friend is has a massive bulge in his boxers.

As my wife is grabbing my cock she whispers in my ear "look at that, his cock is as hard as yours!"

We all are nicely drunk and my wife drops the next round so there goes her bra. Her beautiful boobs come out to play, her nipples were sticking out asking to be played with. Of course she tries to hide them with one arm or her long hair covering her nipples. I on the other hand keep pulling her hair and arms away so our friend could see them. Remember that our friend's wife is sleeping in the other room! A few more rounds and my wife and friend are as naked as me. He is just as hard as I am and when you walk by my wife you can see her slit starting to glisten and you can start smell her!

We are all horny the game is over I walk over to my wife start making out with her and playing with her nipples. After a few minutes of that we decided we all should do some streaking. As we walk to the door our friend grabs my wife's ass. She just gives him a look and a wink. We all go for a quick steak as we are running my wife grabs me and we start to make out and I pick her up and slide in her wet pussy. After a few thrust we decide we need to get back in the house. The three of us are naked in the living room not sure if the other wife is still asleep we decide we better head to the guest room.

We have a few more drinks with us and start playing a dare game. Start off with thing like I dare you to make out with our husband or I dare you to grab our friends cock. She would dare us to play with ourselves for a few seconds. Things quickly heated up. He would dare me go down on her and I would dare him to play with her nips if she was ok with it and she was if I was. They would make out she was a little uneasy at first but got in to it quickly. The first few times they went down on each other she was a little nervous but seamed to enjoy it. I loved seeing her go down on his cock and watching her suck it and rub it was so hot. It was amazing having her head in my lap while he licks and sucks on her delicious pussy. After a half hour of us playing like this I slid my cock into her soaking wet pussy.

I start doing her and she said, "we can't fuck with him watching."

Her moans told me she didn't want me to stop. I look at our friend and give him the nod. He leans over starts playing with her tits and making out with her. She is laying on her back moaning when doesn't have his tongue in her mouth, I am kneeling between her legs as my cock sliding in and out of her sopping wet pussy. Her juices are running down my balls and down her thighs. With our friend sucking on her nipples me fucking her good she moaning, her hips rocking with my thrusts.

"I am about to cum" she moans.

As her orgasm start to climax I shoot my load deep in her pussy.

She is coming down I pull out she rolls over and mounts our friend as she sits on his cock she lets moan. She took him all the way to his balls. Both of them moaning and kissing like to wild animals. I watch as she rides him like nothing I have ever seen before. Still hard and horny I go over to them I suck on her tits and get her tongue down my throat. She goes back to fucking him and kissing him. I move around to watch his big cock go in out of her hot wet tight pussy. It was so hot watching them fuck. I wanted to get on some of the fun so I walked over got some over her pussy juice on my finger and slide it in to her ass. We have never had anal sex but sometimes she has let me put a finger in her ass. So now she is riding him hard and my finger up her tight ass. Her moans grow and she starts to shake her second orgasm. Once she's down from the climax she rolls off his cock I am close to cumming again after watching them fuck so I slip in her used pussy for a few thrusts and cum in her again. She's lying there spent, he is kissing her and playing with her nipples I have an urge to eat her used pussy so I did. After a few licks I join them on the bed and we all dozed off.

  • COMMENTS
12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A real man would post his own opinion and nothing else.

That's saying a mouthful. Where are the real men? All I see is pussies making comments. LMAO at the cuckies and perverts who think wife sharing is erotic. One guess what score I gave this story. lol

shaman43shaman43over 9 years ago
I don't get it

Some of the criticism is warranted but that is only a bit of grammar and spelling. As an editor I might add words of suggestion how to use more descriptive words to build tension and anticipation. My big criticism is for those readers/writers who hide behind anonymity in their comments. First I do not understand why these people read stories labeled wife watching when they hate them so. Not only hate the stories but hate the writers and readers of the stories. Hell I hate the cuck stories that are mainly about humiliating the hubby. I hate humiliation in any form so I don't read those stories or many of the non consent or interracial categories or BDSM even though I have friends in the kink community and have gone to some of their gatherings, non participative of course. A few I do depending on author's description. I dislike cheating which I define as going against the marriage agreement whatever it may be. That may mean dancing too close or having a gang bang without the spouses approval or a lover without the spouse knowing. Lying to cover up any behavior that is contrary to ones perception of the marriage agreement is an egregious violation. When I read the description of the story I don't read it if those things are included. But having been with a number of partners ( partners are female for me and now are in the 3 figure range) I have had 3 somes, 4 somes and more. Did swinging and wife sharing. On one occasion we knew we were saving a suicide. I have liked knowing my partner was able to have novelty while staying in a secure loving relationship. Now to those individuals who claim greater manhood than the writer or those who enjoy the stories. These are the bleating of those who have great insecurities about their manhood. It is OK to have a different preference how one wants to live ones life and marriage. To claim to be greater in anything for it is just boost without evidence. Just because of I have killed other humans does not make me more of a man. Because I watched through my scope as my target died does not make me more of a man because a man who worked a job he hated to put a roof over the head of his family and food on the table is as much of one. Because I have been in hand to hand combat and survived it both times does not make me a man than the guy who talks to his wife and finds out what makes her feel deeply loved and does that for her. ( Not insinuating anything sexual here). I do not claim to be more of a man because I have helped couples( as a shrink) find greater satisfaction in their marriage. Nor do I claim that because I have been trained in Tantra so I do not have to ejaculate every time. Nor do I claim greater manhood because I can still fuck every day at the age of 71. I know I am a man and I know what acting as a man is when I see it. So take your hateful comments elsewhere. They are not being a man. Let us enjoy our stories while you show your immaturity in another venue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
An editor would be nice

She said "not both of you!" so our friend closes his eyes and she flash me. << Maybe she flashed you? As in past tense. Your spell check program accepts cloths (as in rags) because it is a word, although I believe the word you wanted to use was clothes (as in garments).

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re: Hey annony asswipes

First of all, do you realize how moronic it is to post an anonymous post that partially slams others for being anonymous?

<P>

Secondly, another, like, bonnietaylor2, who are so insecure in their own feelings that they can't stand it when others dare to have a different opinion. If you really felt the story was good, you wouldn't have to blast others. You can provide a counter to their stances, but that's not what you do. A "real man" would post its own opinion and nothing else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
what ever

Give both marriges about a year, don't be supprised to find this guy at your house a lot. Why let a guy have your wife when you can't have his, stupid.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

This Is What Friends Are For My best friend fucks my wife with his big cock.in Loving Wives
Shy Wife Fucks Stranger for Husband A modest wife enjoys fulfilling her husband's fantasies.in Loving Wives
Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Bachelor Party Surprise Kristy saves the new business.in Loving Wives
The Seduction of My Wife He sets up his wife for a friend.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories