A Wife-Sharing Tryst

Story Info
Jon directs his wife's encounter with his best friend.
3.2k words
4.19
148.1k
45

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 03/02/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xeema47
xeema47
15 Followers

This is the true story of an adventurous evening that my wife and I shared with friends.

Renee and I had only been married a few months when our relationship suddenly became very interesting. We always considered ourselves pretty open sexually, but although we had a rich fantasy life, we had never actually experienced anything out of the ordinary. However, one warm night on Long Island all of that changed . . .

One summer weekend, we went clubbing with our friends Timmy and Cherise. It was a very warm night, and the girls were dressed in short silky dresses that revealed every curve, high heels and stockings.

Renee and Cherise are both busty brunettes. What especially attracted me to Renee were her beautiful legs. In heels, they look incredible. Cherise, on the other hand, had a butt that just made me want to give it to her hard from behind.

I'm not sure what it was, but something was in the air that night. Some edge of excitement you could almost taste. We had a few drinks and danced to some great rock music, when a slow dance came on.

"Mind if I have a dance with your date?" Tim asked. Tim was a close friend from childhood. We often complimented each other on our respective spouses' best attributes. I would have trusted him with my life.

"No problem, as long as I can do the same", I answered. Renee gave me a sexy glance as she took Tim's hand. I had slow danced with Cherise a few times, and she liked to do the grind with me. This time was no exception. As usual, I got hard pretty quickly and Cherise nestled me against her thighs. With the silky dress rubbing against her stockings, the effect was pretty erotic.

"Wow, Jon. You're pretty frisky tonight, huh?" I breathed in her perfume, said "Mmm", and brushed her cheek with my lips. She pulled back a bit to look at me, smiled, shook her head and put it back on my shoulder.

The night continued on, sexual innuendo's flying until, after a few drinks, I decided to raise the stakes a bit. "So, have you guys ever fantasized about being with other people?"

At first they were a bit shy. "Why, have you?" asked Tim. Renee just looked at me. The smile on her face told me that the effects of the alcohol had loosened her up a little. She just waited for me to answer.

"Well, as a matter of fact, it's a favorite fantasy of ours. Use it to spice up the activities in bed, you know?"

"Mmm", said Cherise. "And who do you fantasize about?" Now it was my turn to be a bit shy. I looked at Renee and she gave me a go ahead nod. In bed, when I fantasized out loud about her making it with Tim, she usually got very wet and came quickly. It helped that I would always tell her that I probably would be very excited to see her actually do it. I decided to go for it.

"It's not always the same people. Sometimes it's strangers, sometimes celebrities. And sometimes . . . it's you two." There I'd said it.

At this point, Tim seemed to get very interested. "Really? And what do we do together?"

"Sometimes", I replied, "we swap. We take each other's spouse and go into separate rooms and get it on. Sometimes it's a threesome with one or the other of you. Or both of you and one of us." Cherise was shaking her head again.

"So, Renee, what do you think of all of this?" Renee was smiling a dreamy kind of smile.

"Oh, I just love it. I get so excited during some of the scenes that I come almost right away."

"Yeah, she especially likes the ones where Tim takes her while I watch." Renee kicked me gently under the table, but smiled shyly at Tim.

"Whoa," said Tim. "That's hot!" Renee and I gave each other a glance and nod. We were about to step it up another level. I felt it was going to be tonight or never.

"So, how about it guys?" I asked. "We know each other so well, I think you're the only couple we would actually consider doing this with." Cherise didn't look as happy as the three of us did.

"And, Renee, you would actually do this?" she asked. This time Renee didn't even look to me for approval. She took Tim's hand, oblivious to Cherise's mood.

"In a heartbeat!" she answered.

At this Cherise got up and went to the ladies room. "I have to think this over," she said as she left. As I looked across the table, Tim and Renee only had eyes for each other.

"I'll leave you guys alone and talk to Cherise when she comes out of the restroom," I said. I was anxious for them to get things revved up. I glanced back after a minute and was excited to see Renee's hand go under the table. After an impossibly long ten minutes, Cherise finally came out of the ladies room. She let me hug her and I whispered excitedly in her ear. "So?"

"I can't, Jon. I'm just not ready for this." I came down like a ton of bricks.

"Oh. But I thought . . ."

"It's not you, Jon. Believe me. It's just that, I'm not that proud of my body right now. " Cherise had given birth to their first about six months prior, and was still holding some weight. In actuality it filled out her breasts and legs nicely. But she wasn't happy with herself. When we got back to the table, Timmy and Renee's faces were flushed with excitement. When they looked up, however, they straightened in their seats.

"Tim, I need to get some air," said Cherise. When it became obvious that he wasn't going to follow, she turned and walked out the door. When she hadn't returned after about ten minutes, Tim went out to look for her. I turned to Renee.

"So, looks like you two got along just fine." Renee looked down and straightened her silky dress, which had risen almost to her waist.

"Oops. I'd say things got a bit, uh . . ." she looked at me questioningly. I gave her a big smile and a kiss.

"I'm very hot and excited right now, Rae. It may not happen tonight, but I get the feeling that some of our fantasies may come true soon." She smiled and ran her fingers along my thigh. At that moment Tim came back. He had a smirk on.

"She left."

"Left?" Renee and I echoed. "But where'd she go?" Renee continued.

"Hell if I know," answered Tim. "I guess she went home." We sat there in silence for a bit, Renee between me and Tim. I was disappointed and was about to suggest we all go home when I saw Tim steal a glance at Renee. Suddenly the sexual tension welled up in me again.

"Hmm," I said aloud. Renee looked at me and smiled as she batted her eyelashes. I had the feeling she could read my mind. "I guess we're at a crossroads here. It's pretty clear to me that we have two choices."

Renee squirmed in her seat. She looked at Tim, who looked like he was beginning to understand, then back at me, smiling. "And, they are?"

"Well, we can take Tim home and call it a night. Maybe try this again another day. Or . . . " I looked at Tim and he swallowed hard and nodded for me to go on.

"Or, we can read into Cherise's actions that although she isn't ready, she left the door open for us to do as we please. Tonight." Tim and Renee turned to look at each other with lust in their eyes. Renee spoke first.

"And what, pray tell, might that be?"

"Well, if you guys are game, why don't you leave that up to me? But there's a catch."

Tim realized that he might be in for the night of his life, so he wasn't about to ask any questions. Renee spoke up. "Okay, I'll bite. What's the catch?"

"As I won't be hooking up with anyone new tonight, I get to call all the shots. I guarantee you we'll be mixing it up good, but I need to direct this as we go along. So, do you agree to do exactly as I say, no more, no less?" This time it was Renee who swallowed hard. She liked to be directed in bed, and knew that I'd really be putting her through her paces tonight. She looked at Tim, and both looked back at me and nodded.

"Sure," said Tim

"Absolutely," Renee answered.

I took a deep breath. I could feel my dick getting ready to jump out of my pants. This had long been one of our fantasies, but especially mine. I wanted to see Renee in action with another guy, and Renee definitely had the hots for Tim. But the part with me being in absolute control of it is something I hadn't even revealed to Renee before this. It was going to be quite a night.

I whispered something to Renee. She flushed, said "OK", and got up to go to the ladies room. Tim and I waited at the table, and when she came back we all headed to the car.

The night was warm and sultry outside the air conditioned bar. "Renee, you sit in front between me and Tim." She slid over to the middle seat and Tim took shotgun. As we drove out of the parking lot, I reached over and slid Renee's dress up over her thighs, giving Tim a good look at her panty less crotch. Renee gave a quick intake of breath, but made no move to cover herself. Instead, she arched her back in a stretch and opened her legs a bit. I nearly came right then.

"Tim," I instructed. "Put your arm around Renee. That's it. Now just rest your hand on the inside of her thigh." Renee suddenly let out a breath.

"Whew, it's getting hot in here," she said. I continued to drive to the local no-tell motel, called the Gateway Inn.

"Great. Now, Renee, reach down and touch yourself. Tim and I want to hear how wet you are."

"Oh, well I—"

"Renee, remember who's calling the shots. If our deal is off . . ."

"No, no. It's just that I've never done that for anyone but you. But I guess a deal's a deal!" Tim watched closely as Renee put first one, then two fingers into her very wet pussy. She started to moan softly, and the sweet scent of pussy rose above the squishing sounds her fingers were making. I let her continue for a few minutes.

"Okay, hon. That's enough. You'll be doing plenty of cumming tonight. But not yet." Renee's fingers glistened in the moonlit shadows inside the car as she pulled them out of her dripping pussy. "Hmm. Better let Tim clean off your fingers." She reached them up shyly to Tim's lips. He eagerly sniffed them, then gently sucked them clean, savoring the taste. This drove Renee wild.

"Now I think it's time to really warm you up. Why don't you give Tim some love kisses?" Tim pulled Renee to him and they kissed passionately, sharing Renee's juices between their lips. I could tell these two were up for just about anything.

I pulled into the motel, and left them in the car kissing as I went to get a room, with strict instructions not to go any further than kissing. Sure!

When I got back to the car with the room key, it was clear that more than kissing had been going on. A lot of straightening of clothes and throat clearing went on as I leaned in the window.

"All right you two. Out of the car and up to the room. Let's see if you can follow directions a bit better up there." Renee gave me a lusty smile as she slid out of the seat. She took my hand and I lead her up the stairs to our room as Tim followed, with a very obvious bulge in his pants. As we entered the room, Renee was instructed to sit on the bed, and I looked Tim in the eye.

"Enjoying yourself so far, Tim?"

"You bet, Jon. Hey, I, uh . . ."

"Tim. No worries. I am totally turned on, man. Believe me when I tell you this has been a fantasy of ours for a long time. Just relax and enjoy. Nothing we do tonight will affect our friendship, except in a positive way. Okay?"

"Okay, Jon. You're the boss."

"Yes I am. Yes I am . . . . And, speaking of that. Renee, prop yourself up on the pillows." She slid obediently to the head of the bed. "Good. Tim, pull up two chairs by the foot of the bed." I was really enjoying this. Tim and I sat in good viewing position. "Now, Renee, lift your dress up and spread your legs." She glared at me for a moment, then smiled a naughty smile and slowly raised her dress and opened her legs.

"Like this, baby?" She really knows how to turn me on.

"That's good. Now, why don't you put on a show for us." Renee licked her lips as she slowly reached down and spread her pussy for us. It was glistening with her sweet juices, and made a sexy sight indeed. Slowly she began to rotate her hips as she moved her hand into position. We watched enthralled as my sexy woman began to finger herself. Her other hand wandered to her clit. She was enjoying watching both of us, her senses heightened by the presence of another man in the room. As she got into it, we all began to sweat.

"God, I'm hot. May I?" she asked, reaching for the buttons on the front of her dress.

"No," I answered, "but Tim can." Tim smiled at me and nodded, stood up, walked to the head of the bed and slowly undid her buttons. Renee had stopped playing with herself. "Keep the hands going, Honey." She moaned and continued pleasuring herself as Tim finished undoing the buttons on her dress. "Now, slip it off one arm at a time. And Renee, always keep one hand working." This really got her hot with Tim so close as she played with her pussy. Finally, the dress was off. Now all my sexy wife had on was her bra and high-heels.

"Very good, Tim. Now straddle her waist and take off the bra. And Renee—"

"I know, " she responded hoarsely. "Keep playing." It was an interesting sight, and quite a turn on for me to see Tim straddling Renee, as he reached around her back to loosen her bra, while her hand protruded out from between his legs as she continued to play. She was very turned on.

"Oh, God!" Renee yelled. "I think I'm gonna c-c-c-uUMMMMMMMMM! Unh! UnnNNNNNNNNNH!" Tim had finished removing her bra and rode her fully clothed as she climaxed. "Oh, shit!" she said as her breathing finally slowed. "I can't remember ever cumming so hard." At this point I surprised them both.

"Okay, you two. You're on your own for now. Do what comes naturally." They both looked over at me.

"Really?" asked Renee.

"Are you sure, Jon?" asked Tim.

"Absolutely, " I answered, smiling. "Now get to it." As I sat there watching my wife with another man, I opened my pants and pulled out my throbbing dick. I used the large amount of pre-cum already flowing to lubricate the shaft, working slowly, so I wouldn't come too fast. Once they saw that, they looked at each other and got busy. Renee had Tim's clothes off in record time.

I was glad I decided to jerk off slowly. And I was impressed with Tim's staying power. For the next forty-five minutes Tim played her like a trained puppy. He stood next to the bed as she took him into her mouth, and played with her pussy, always making sure I had a clear view of the goings on. She was spread wide and actively humping against his hand. Her enthusiasm was getting me very hot. I took of the rest of my clothes while barely missing a stroke.

Next he lay on top of her in 69 position. Renee continued sucking him off as he eagerly licked away at her pussy. I came over to the bed so I could get a closer look. As Renee was taking his nice-sized cock down her throat, she looked into my eyes and came for the second time.

"Mffffggg, Mfffgg!" she moaned, never taking his cock out of her mouth.

"You go, sweetie!" I said smiling at her and still stroking my rock hard dick. Tim got up and maneuvered Renee onto all fours. What he did next was fascinating. He entered her from behind to her great pleasure. Then every so often, while they were fucking, he forced her to move into a different position. This required her to crawl around the bed like an obedient pet. She did this willingly, and actually enjoyed being forced to obey his every command. I almost blew my load seeing her treated like this, but managed somehow to hold back.

Then Tim smacked her ass. I held my breath, waiting for her to explode in anger. But, I was surprised again.

"Oh, yes! Spank my ass! Fuck my pussy! Oh, shit, fuck me!" She yelled. It was as if she turned into super-slut. She didn't even remember I was there. I wasn't sure how to react, but my dick did the thinking for me. Suddenly I was cumming buckets. Tim must have been affected the same way. The next thing I knew he was pumping a thick hot load into Renee, who immediately began cumming again. The room echoed with our mixed moans as we all came together.

Renee crawled over to the side of the bed, smiling up at me as she licked and sucked me clean. Playing the scene over again in my head, I started to get hard again. I looked over at my friend. "Tim, something tells me this is going to be a long night . . ."

And indeed it was. We took turns with her all night. Fucking Tim, sucking me; sucking Tim, fucking me. About the only thing we didn't do was DP. Although Renee had recently gotten into anal, it had been a slow and touchy initiation. I figured that could wait for another time.

The next morning, Renee and I showered together as Tim slept.

"I think we really knocked him out", Renee said as we toweled dry back in the room. "I don't think Cherise will get any for a week!" At that moment Tim opened one eye.

"Don't bet on that! All I need to do is think about last night and . . . Boing!" We all had a good laugh. "Besides, I intend to fill her in on every little detail of this little escapade. Don't be surprised if she gets so turned on, she'll want to join in next time!"

"And there will be a next time!" Renee added.

"Absolutely!" I chimed in. But that's a story for another time, friends . . .

xeema47
xeema47
15 Followers