A Wife-Sharing Tryst Ch. 02

Story Info
Cherise decides to even the score.
5.1k words
4.33
54.1k
15

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 03/02/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xeema47
xeema47
15 Followers

Nothing ever works out the way you think it will. Somehow life gets in the way, and everything changes. Or at least gets postponed. After our first wife-sharing experience, we didn't actually see Cherise and Tim for several months.

Oh, we spoke by phone, of course. Tim and I would reminisce about that hot and steamy night, and talk about what we wanted to happen next, but somehow our plans were always disrupted. He had started a new job, and was working long hours, and I was involved with some problems at work, as well as a home renovation project that Renee and I had been planning for some time.

Renee talked to Cherise several times, and although she was cordial, whenever the conversation came around to that night, Cherise would say something lame like, "Sounds like you had fun", and steer the conversation elsewhere. That made what happened next even more of a surprise . . .

+ + + + +

Renee was at the kitchen table, perusing the help wanted ads. She was a bit depressed about being between jobs, but optimistic about finding a new one. Tim and I were at our respective jobs. Cherise was at home, having taken a leave from her job to take care of Timmy Jr., who was now nine months.

The phone rang, the unexpected noise causing Renee to jump.

"Hello?"

"Hi, Doll. It's Cherise!" Wow, Renee thought. That's the most chipper she's sounded since – well since that night several months ago when we had our little tryst with Tim.

"Hey. What's going on?" The girls chatted for several minutes. Catching up and talking about Timmy Jr's latest exploits.

"So, what have you got planned for the day?" asked Cherise.

"Oh, not much of anything. Just looking through the paper, checking out the job market."

"Okay. Sounds like you can use a break. Why don't we take the day off and go shopping? Maybe do a little lunch? My Mom's got the baby so I'm free." This took Renee a bit by surprise. They hadn't seen each other for several months, and now Cherise was being all chummy.

The truth be known, Renee had thought that Cherise was angry about the night she had gotten it on with Tim. Even though Cherise had given it her tacit blessing, every time Renee tried to bring it up, she had turned cold. Maybe she had warmed up over time. Better take advantage of it and try to revive their friendship, Renee thought.

"Okay, sure. Do you want to meet somewhere?"

"No, no. I'll pick you up, say, in half an hour?"

"Sounds great. See you then!" As Renee hung up the phone, she made up her mind that she wouldn't bring that night up again. If Cherise was willing to look past it, there was no sense rubbing salt into the wound. She ran up the stairs to get ready.

+ + + + + "Oh, my God! You lost the baby fat!" Upon jumping into the front seat, Renee was shocked to see that Cherise had lost the remainder of the weight she had been carrying since the baby. She had on a tube top and tight jeans. Her hair was a bit shorter and done up 'bed-head' style. "You look hot!"

Cherise reached across the seat and the two friends hugged. Cherise pulled back and gave her a wicked look. "You like?"

"Like? Geez, I love it! And your boobs. How'd you manage to lose the weight and keep them? They actually look bigger. Hey, did you . . .?"

Cherise put on a Cheshire cat smile. "Let's just say that I decided to do a bit of a make-over. You know, to start feeling good about myself again. So, did I surprise you?"

"I'll say! Tim must be happier than shit."

"Well, you know, he claims it doesn't make a difference to him. He always appreciated me as I was. But I catch him watching the way guys react to me now and smirking. I think it turns him on." Renee decided to steer clear of that topic.

"So, where'd you want to shop?"

"Actually, since I trimmed down I haven't had the chance to get any new lingerie. There's a nice little shop in town where we can check out some sexy outfits. You game?" She looked over and Renee was vaguely aware of a feeling of butterflies in her stomach.

"I am if you are," she answered. Besides, it might be interesting seeing that bod close up and personal, she thought. Could she really be as hot as she looked in those clothes?

+ + + + +

The proprietress of the shop was a middle aged woman with a twinkle in her eye. "So, what can I do for you young ladies today?"

"Well," answered Cherise. "I've just lost a lot of weight, and I'm not sure what my size is. What size are you, Renee?"

"Um, size 2."

"Great." She turned back to the lady at the counter. "I guess we're about the same size now, so let's see some sexy nightgowns in size 2." Renee was about to say that Cherise was at least a size bigger than she was, but decided to let it go. Time to let the friendship grow a bit before being too honest.

"Okay, anything specific in mind?"

"Oh, you know, the usual stuff that'll turn our husbands on."

"Ah, I have just the section for you!" she answered. "Now, back on this rack . . ." The girls spent about an hour in the shop, and left with an assortment of erotic clothing; everything from thigh-highs, sexy thongs and high-heels to crotch less body stockings, garters and peek-a-boo nightgowns. Renee thought Cherise had been a bit racier in her choices, and possibly a size too big for some of the stuff she bought. Oh, well, she thought. I guess she's figuring on losing more weight.

"That was fun," said Cherise. "Just one more quick stop and we can try this stuff on at my place."

"Oh, I thought you'd be dropping me off . . ." Those butterflies were back.

"Come on, Renee. Don't tell me you're getting shy all of a sudden?"

"No, not at all. That's fine with me, just as long as I'm home in time to start dinner."

Cherise gave her another one of those cat-ate-the-canary looks and smiled. "Yup, not a problem." Renee took a deep breath and settled back into her seat. She had no problem modeling lingerie in front of Cherise. She was surprised, however, that Cherise had suggested it. Guess she was just more comfortable with her new body, Renee thought.

The next stop was at a boutique known for its fetish clothing, among other things. Inside the store, the two women separated and perused the kinky goods. Renee was checking out a rack of dildo's that reminded her of a sausage and cheese display she had seen once in an Italian deli in Brooklyn. An incredible array of sizes, shapes, colors ---

"Ready?" Cherise suddenly appeared carrying a bag of things she had purchased, startling Renee.

"Oh, s-sure. What'd you get?"

"Just some 'personal' things", she replied. There was that smile again. "Aren't you getting anything?"

"Not just now, but I've been checking out the merchandise!" Renee nodded toward the rack of rubber dicks in front of her. They both laughed and left the store.

When they got to Cherise's house, she brought out two glasses of wine to 'loosen them up a bit' as she put it. By the time they opened all the packages and spread out the outfits, they were on their second glass. All the packages but one, that is. Cherise's 'personal' bag from the fetish store.

Renee was feeling good and relaxed. "So, Cherise, what's in this bag?!" Renee lunged at the bag and grabbed. Cherise wrestled her to the floor good-naturedly and got the bag back. She ended up straddling Renee and smiling down at her.

"So, you want to know what's in here, do you?"

Renee smiled up at her, feeling the effects of the wine. "Yes, I do."

"All right. Under one condition." She stood up and went to the couch. "I want to see you in this!" Cherise was holding up a black crotch less body stocking. "And I think you'll find that it is just your size." Renee flushed and the butterflies started doing a tarantella in her stomach. So, she was buying some of those outfits for me, she thought. Never one to back down, Renee decided to go for it.

She stood up, took the body stocking from Cherise and threw the rest of her glass of wine down like it was a shot. "Sure. No problem. And I'll have another one of these, please." She handed the glass to Cherise.

"No problem, hon. It'll be waiting for you."

+ + + + +

At Cherise's suggestion, Renee went into the master bath to change her clothes. Cherise and Tim had a surprisingly nice house for such a young couple. As she looked around, she saw that the vanity area had a nice big mirror. There was a huge collection of grooming aids there, including some scented body oils and polishes. She watched herself in the mirror as she stripped off her clothes.

She was surprised that she wasn't nervous. After all in a few moments, she'd be standing in front of her friend in a crotch less body stocking. As she thought about it, a slight thrill went through her. But the wine had taken the edge off of any nervousness she was feeling. Suddenly she just wanted to be out of her clothes. She removed them quickly and looked at her naked body in the mirror.

Renee gently rubbed her skin where the lines from her clothing showed. Looking on the counter she found a tube of body crème. She opened the cap and sniffed it. Its musky smell was just the thing. As she stood in front of the mirror, she gently rubbed the crème over her tummy. As she moved to her breasts, she noticed how hard her nipples had become. She gently pinched them, getting a tingle in her pussy as she did so.

"Knock, knock. Almost done in there? Not chickening out are you?"

Startled, Renee dropped the tube of crème and grabbed the outfit. "Nope," she replied, slightly out of breath. "I'll be right out." Renee was glad she had shaved this morning. Just sliding the sexy, slightly lacy body stocking over her smooth legs made her juices start to flow. Pulling it on the rest of the way, she adjusted the crotch so that it was pulled down low, with the crotch less part between her legs. No sense having her pussy hanging out if it didn't have to.

Opening the bathroom door, Renee felt the cooler air caress her nearly-naked body. She stepped tentatively out into the hallway, almost tripping over a pair of silver shoes with stiletto heels.

"Put them on." Cherise was in the shadow of a doorway across the hall, holding up a glass of wine, swirling the ruby red liquid as she stared at Renee. Cherise stepped out of the doorway, and Renee was surprised to see that she too had changed. Cherise was now wearing an almost transparent black negligee that barely came down to her crotch. Her breasts showed through clearly. Underneath she was wearing a very tiny thong, black thigh-high stockings and garters. On her feet was a pair of see through high-heeled shoes.

"Wow, Cherise. You-you look great!"

"Thanks. So do you. Now put the shoes on." Something in her tone had changed. Renee wasn't sure why, but she was getting more aroused by the minute. Still looking at Cherise, she stepped into the sexy heels and bent to close the ankle straps. As she did so, she realized Cherise was getting a nice view of her neatly trimmed pussy. The expression on Cherise's face changed slightly, and Renee could swear she heard a purring sound.

"Nice. Now let's go into the living room and get a good look at you. Then I'll show you what's in the bag." Cherise reached out and took Renee by the hand, leading her into the other room. Her touch felt warm and kind of nice.

As they entered the living room, Renee hesitated. All of the shades were opened and the sunshine streamed in. Cherise pulled her firmly by the hand. "Don't worry," she said. "All of the windows have a thermal covering on them. We can see out, but they can't see in." Renee let herself be lead into the room.

"That's a girl. Now let's have a good look." Cherise held her hand up and spun Renee slowly around as if they were dancing. Renee felt ashamed and excited to be on display like this. At the end of the turn, she ended up very close to Cherise, with their lips almost touching. Cherise moved a bit closer and breathed in. "Mmmm. You smell good enough to eat!" Renee felt slightly dizzy as Cherise's hair brushed her face, causing her to lean in to the other woman, their bodies touching.

"Whoa, girl. You'd better sit for a minute," said Cherise. Renee started to head for the couch. "Oh, no. Sit over here." She gestured toward a straight-backed dining room chair that had been placed in the middle of the room. Renee thought this a bit unusual, but let herself be lead to the chair and sat down. Her moist pussy was now pressed against the material of the chair. There will definitely be a wet spot when I get up, thought Renee.

"Now do I get to see what's in the bag?" asked Renee. Cherise was feasting her eyes on her in a way that made Renee flush with the heat of the situation. In spite of herself, Renee opened her legs slightly and moved against the chair. Cherise's nostrils flared slightly and her eyes got a dreamy look.

Cherise cleared her throat. "Okay, now you can see what's in the bag. But first you need to close your eyes. In fact, to make sure you don't peek, let's put this on." Cherise reached into the bag and took out a blindfold.

"Oh, that's not necessary," said Renee. "I can just . . ." But Cherise walked over and started putting it on her.

"Just play along, honey. I promise it'll be fun." As the blindfold went on, Renee felt more aroused. Now she was practically naked and sightless. And losing control of the situation. She wondered exactly what Cherise had in mind for her.

Renee listened as Cherise rummaged around the plastic bag from the store looking for something. "Ah, here it is," she heard Cherise say. The room suddenly became very quiet.

"Here what is?" asked Renee. Then, a bit timidly, "Cherise? Are you still there?" Then, just as she was about to reach for the blindfold, Cherise whispered in her ear.

"Ah, ah ahhh, Sweetie . . . don't touch the blindfold. Now just bear with me for a minute." Renee tried to pull away as she felt something go around her neck, but Cherise had a firm grip on her. Before she was able to stop it, something clicked into place around her neck.

"What the f--!" Renee yelled. She tried to get up, but Cherise held her down, laughing.

"Now calm down, Renee. Let's walk together over to the mirror, so you can see your present."

"My present! Look, get this thing off of me. . ." Cherise pulled roughly back on whatever was around her neck.

"Now you listen to me, you little slut!" That stopped Renee cold. She stopped struggling and tried to calm herself down. "That's better. Now walk with me to the mirror, and then we'll talk." Renee took a deep breath, then stood up, still blindfolded and let Cherise lead her to the mirror. When they stopped, she ripped off her blindfold.

Around her neck was a silver diamond studded collar. Connected to it was a silver leash, held by Cherise. In spite of her anger, Renee thought the scene in the full length mirror looked very kinky. Her body stocking had slid up, revealing her tiny 'landing strip'. Her breasts were clearly visible through the thin lacy material. And she was being lead on a leash, by what now looked like a very sexy dominatrix. Still, she was confused by the turn of events.

"So, what's this all about? And why'd you call me a slut?!"

"Come sit on the couch and I'll explain." Renee couldn't wait to hear this one! Cherise tugged on her leash and Renee followed, surprised again by her reaction to being lead around like this. She was beginning to feel very horny again.

"All right," Cherise began. "I have to admit I was very jealous the night you Jon and Tim got together. I wanted to be there, but I didn't want to get naked in front of everybody because I was too fat." Renee was sitting on the couch next to Cherise, who still was holding her leash.

"Oh, silly. We wouldn't have ---"

"It doesn't matter what you would or wouldn't have done, okay?! I was not happy with the way I looked and that was that. Anyway, I was determined to get in shape and even up the score."

"Well, you definitely got in shape, but how do you intend to even the score?"

"You'll have to see, won't you? And we've already taken the first step. Now, if this 'thing' between the four of us is going to continue, you'll have to cooperate, or it's all over."

"Cooperate, uh, in what way?"

"Tim tells me you like to be directed. Controlled. Told what to do in bed." Renee felt a flush of excitement and fear run through her.

"Okay?" was all she could bring herself to say.

"Okay, then. The first thing we need to agree on is that you are going to be my love slave. Right now."

"Love slave?"

"Um hmm. You will do whatever I ask -- to, with or for me. No pain involved, at least, not much. Just turn total control of your body over to me. Yes or no?" Renee thought of the night with Tim and Jon, and how much she had enjoyed it. There wasn't any other couple they could or would have this type of relationship with. And she could think of far worse things than being a love slave, as Cherise put it, to this beautiful woman before her.

"Well? You're taking too long to answer. If you can't do it, then –" Cherise started to stand up.

"Okay, okay. I'll do it."

A smile came across Cherise's face as she sat back down. She raised one eyebrow, as if wondering if Renee would actually do it. "Good. Now, kneel down on the floor in front of me, slut!" The word stung Renee but turned her on at the same time. She was starting to get very wet just thinking about where this might go. She knelt down facing Cherise.

"No, kneel at my feet, facing away from me." As Renee obeyed, Cherise pulled the leash tight, so she had to sit up straight. The leash was pulled even tighter, forcing her breasts to jut out, pushing against the material of the body stocking and constricting her breathing just a bit. Instead of being painful, it heightened Renee's senses. Her pussy began to drip. "That's a good slave. Now stay."

Cherise reached over and grabbed the phone. Renee sat obediently while she dialed.

"Hi, sweetie. It's Cherise. Fine and you? Guess what I have? I have a sexy little obedient slave girl sitting at my feet. Yes, and she's barely dressed. Oh, just a crotch less body stocking and high heels. I'm not wearing too much myself." Renee tried to turn, but was quickly turned back around by a pull on her leash. She was about to ask who Cherise was talking to, but thought better of it.

"Oh, can you? That's great! Okay, see you later." Cherise hung up the phone. She knelt on the floor next to Renee and gave her a wicked look. "We're going to have a great time, right now, just you and me." They were facing each other now. Reaching around behind Renee, Cherise pulled on her leash forcing her head back. Then she leaned in and gave Renee a long, wet kiss that almost made her swoon. Renee had always wondered if Cherise's lips tasted as soft and luscious as they looked. Now she knew.

"Mmmm," Renee moaned as she returned Cherise's kisses with enthusiasm.

"That's it, baby, enjoy," Cherise whispered between kisses. "I'm not sure if you realize it, but I've always had a thing for you. And I don't want to hurt you. I just want to have my way with you. I own your body now." Cherise's hands wandered over her body, caressing her breasts, her ass her thighs, her—Renee gasped as Cherise's hand found the opening in the body stocking. Her fingers separated her moist folds and slid between. "Mmmm," Cherise sighed. "I see someone is very wet."

"Oh, yes . . . unhh", Renee cooed as Cherise's deft fingers slid into her dripping slit and touched her clit. Her legs parted willingly as she kissed and licked Cherise's neck. "Oh, god . . . that's so good!" Renee couldn't believe how good the touch of a woman felt. Cherise pulled back and pushed Renee gently to the floor. Still holding her leash, she slowly kissed and nibbled down to the opening in the body stocking.

Renee took a deep breath in anticipation of what was to come. Instead, Cherise moved away, and Renee heard her rustling the bag from the fetish shop again. She tried to sit up and look, but Cherise was watching.

xeema47
xeema47
15 Followers
12