A Wife Strays Ch. 02

Story Info
The deception continues.
3.7k words
4.31
86.9k
12

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 02/20/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LindaW
LindaW
95 Followers

After that first night with Sean I had to see him again and I did – as often as possible. The pattern was pretty much the same; we would meet, go off in his car, make love as many times as we could in the time available and then go back to our respective homes. I would go whenever he called, sometimes in the middle day and sometimes late at night, always having to find a plausible excuse. For a while I made him use condoms, until a couple of weeks later, to my great relief my period started. My whole life then started to revolve around Sean. At the age of 40 I went back onto the pill, mainly because he didn't like to use condoms, but also because I liked to feel him come inside me. Also, to make things easier for me to meet him, I even changed my job. After 10 years as a ward sister, I became a health visitor, which gave me just the excuse I needed to leave the house at any time and to stay away as long as I liked. Looking back, I cannot believe that I became so deceitful, because the last thing I would have wanted was to cause Mike any hurt or to risk the happiness of my family. But such was the extent of my obsession; I risked everything that was important to me for the sake of my own emotional and sexual gratification.

With the benefit of hindsight, I think it was about the time that I changed my job that Sean's treatment of me began to change. He must have realised then that if I was prepared to go to such lengths to see him, he could manipulate me to do just about anything. Of course I did not realise this at the time and put many of his actions and requests down to a young man's inquisitive nature. I had convinced myself that I was in control of the situation and that I was indeed the "older woman" teaching a young man in the ways of the world, but now I see the reality of our relationship was different.

The first thing that I noticed was Sean's interest in my sex life with Mike. Initially, he just asked if I was still letting Mike make love to me, and of course I was. Sean began to quiz me more closely for details of when and how often we made love and if I had ever let my husband take me after I got home from being with Sean. The answer to the latter question was no – I always took the time to clean myself before I got home so as not to arouse Mikes' suspicions. A few days later, quite late at night, Sean rang me as he was finishing a late shift and asked if I could meet him. I pretended to Mike that it was an elderly patient who needed visiting, and rushed off to meet him. Half an hour later I was parked in a nearby country park, lying with Sean after making love.

It had been a snatched moment, but worth it for me to see my young lover unexpectedly. I was idly stroking his chest when he told me that he wanted me to go home with his come inside me and make love to my husband like that. I was shocked that he would ask me to do such a thing and told him that Mike would know that I had been with another man, but Sean insisted that I got so wet anyway that Mike wouldn't be able to tell the difference. He said that it would be such a turn on for him to think of me with my husband while I still had his come inside me and he half pleaded with me to do it for him. Seeing his imploring face, I couldn't deny him and told him if that was what he wanted, I would do it for him. Almost immediately, as though just the thought of it aroused him, he became hard again. He entered me immediately, telling me that he better make sure there was plenty of his come inside me. He fucked me harder than he had for a few weeks, making me come twice before he pushed my legs right back onto my shoulders and pumped hard into my pussy, making me feel as though he was emptying his balls into me. When he had finished, he hurried me to get back home so that I would still be "full" as he put it, and very shortly I was parked outside my home.

As I stood opening my front door, I could feel Sean's semen dribbling from my pussy. Such was the shameless woman I had become, I went straight up to Mike in our marital bed and snuggled up to him, telling him I was feeling horny. I used all my knowledge of his body gained over 20 years of marriage and soon had him hard and ready for me. I told him to lie still and straddled him and as I took hold of his cock to put it into my pussy, I felt a big glob of Sean's come drip out onto my hand. I quickly sat down on Mike's cock to prevent any more dripping out and rode up and down on him till he came, adding his load to my already sticky pussy. Mike said that I hadn't been that randy in ages and I though "if only you knew why" and was amazed that I didn't feel a twinge of guilt. Instead, I told him that I hadn't quite made it to my orgasm because he had come so quickly and asked him to lick me until I came. The though of him not only fucking me with Sean's come inside me, but licking me out after sent thrills through my body and it didn't take very long for him to bring me to a sensational climax. As he came back up the bed, he kissed me – his lips still wet from my pussy and presumably his and Sean's combined come.

I was still lying in bed when Sean phoned me early the next morning to ask if I had done what he'd asked and when I told him yes, he wanted to know all the details. I could hear his breath coming faster as I told him everything that had transpired the night before. Then he said "Lin, I'm so hard for you, can we meet now – and don't shower – I want you to meet me as you are".

Without a second though I agreed and just slipped on a light cotton dress and set off to meet him. He was waiting when I arrived and came straight over to me and put his hand up my dress. He was surprised to find I was not wearing any underwear and slipped a finger into me. I could feel that I was still sticky from the previous night and he withdrew his finger and held it up to my face. "Smell that Lin, that's the smell of a real slut who will let two men fuck her in the same night and then come back for more the next morning". Although his choice of language to describe me was a bit of a shock, I was surprised that all it did was to make me moan and want him even more.

He took my hand and we started to walk along the canal towpath. As we walked, he glanced over his shoulder to check there was no one following, and then lifted my dress from behind and started to feel between my legs as we walked. We had only gone about a hundred yards when he ushered me into a small clearing alongside the canal and lowered me to the ground, pulling my dress over my head as he did so. I lay there stark naked, exposed to anyone who might glance that way as they passed, as he slipped his trousers down. As always his cock was so hard and I felt proud that it was like that for me. He made me hold myself open for him as he slipped into me. The feeling was utterly wanton – to be so completely exposed and to have this gorgeous young hunk fucking me in broad daylight – I almost hoped that someone would walk by and see us. As it was I didn't notice anyone, but we were both so turned on that we came quickly and this bought me to my senses a little and I quickly put my dress back on.

Sean was full of himself, saying that he knew that I was hot, but that he hadn't realised quite how hot I was. He had his arm around me, idly toying with one of my nipples, not realising what effect this was having on me. I knew that he had to rush to get to his job on time, but I was hoping that we might have a chance to make love again before he had to go. Instead, he asked me to meet him the following night at a pub we frequently used as a rendezvous. He also said that he loved me not wearing any underwear and would I meet him like that again. My nipple was so hard in his fingers beneath my thin cotton dress that it was almost painful and I was so randy that I would have agreed to anything.

As we walked back towards our cars, we saw two men ahead of us on the opposite side of the canal, walking towards us and just before we turned off the towpath to where our cars were parked, Sean suddenly lifted my dress up to expose my pussy. They were only about 30 feet away, and I heard one of them say "very nice" quite loudly, as I pushed my dress down and hurried to get to my car. I told Sean off in no uncertain turns, but he just laughed saying he was just letting them see what a hot pussy they were missing out on. As we finalised our arrangements to meet the following night, he said "one more thing – I'd like you to shave"

At home that night I again involved Mike in my duplicitous life. After taking a shower, I called him to the bathroom and asked him if he thought I was getting too hairy. I asked him if he would trim my pubes up for me to make them look a bit neater. He agreed, and he placed a towel on the bathroom chair for me and took some of his shaving gel and rubbed it over me. I placed my legs over the arms of the chair to afford him a good view of my pussy and he began to trim all around my bikini line. After he thought he had finished he said "is that OK?" and I looked at him and said "Why don't you shave it all off – we haven't done that for a long time?"

He smiled at me and set about removing all my pussy hair and I sat back like the slut I had become and watched him doing it, knowing full well that he was preparing my pussy for my young lover's enjoyment. He continued until I was completely smooth, dried me off and applied some cold cream. He then said that I looked so inviting sitting there like that and quickly stripped off and after some brief oral foreplay , went to enter me. I immediately stopped him, wanting Sean to enjoy the newly shaven me first, and asked him to continue licking me. He did so with all his usual skill and soon had me coming and clamped his mouth over me with his tongue deep inside, as though drinking my juices in. As I watched him I felt guilt flood over me thinking how I was deceiving him, but at the same time already anticipating the thrill Sean would get as he saw my bare pussy for the first time. As if to compensate him, I knelt in front of Mike and took him in my mouth, allowing him to turn and take my place on the chair. As he sat there I gave him my best blow job, trying to take him all in, until at last I felt him come in my mouth and I allowed all his come to dribble out over my hand as I continued to stroke him. Unfairly, I compared the force of his ejaculation with Sean's and found myself thinking how much more powerful Sean's climax was and I remember even thinking that he produced much more semen.

As I prepared to meet Sean the following evening, I chose another thin cotton dress that was closely fitted and as I checked myself in the mirror, I though that it almost emphasised the fact that I was naked beneath it. Feeling very daring, I made some excuse to Mike and set off to meet Sean as arranged. When I arrived there, I was surprised to find he was not alone. He was sat with two lads of about his age, who he introduced to me as his friends Phil and Jim. I was more than a little embarrassed when Phil said "So you're the lovely Lin we have heard so much about".

I was startled to find that Sean had discussed me with his friends, partly I suppose because I had never mentioned him to anyone. Then I thought that it was not unusual for young men to boast about their sexual conquests and began to wonder just how much Sean had told them. We all sat talking for a while, when suddenly I felt Sean's hand under the table, sliding up my leg, taking my dress with it, and he put his hand onto my newly shaven pussy. He smiled at me and said "Good girl" and Jim looked at him quizzically and asked him what he was talking about. I nearly died of embarrassment as Sean came straight out and told them that he had asked me to shave my pussy and that he had just checked and I had. They both laughed and asked if they could check too. I was really annoyed with Sean for talking that way about me in front of his friends and I told him so, but he just said that it was only because he was proud to have such a sexy woman. Then he smiled his best "little boy lost smile at me" and all my anger just melted away – that smile always went straight to my heart and when he used it I would forgive him anything.

During the course of the evening he continued to touch me under the table, but never gave another hint to his friends that anything was going on. The sight of my nipples sticking through the thin cotton of my dress must have given them some idea of what was happening, but they politely ignored it, other than frequent stares in the direction of my boobs. By closing time I was anxious for us to be on our own and was anticipating another drive in his car, but as we were about to leave, Phil said, "Why don't you all come back to my place for a drink?" Sean agreed quite quickly, ignoring my squeezing of his hand and pulling him in the direction of his car. As we got into his car I asked what he was doing, saying that I had though he would have wanted to be alone with me. He laughed and said that I was a randy lady and that there was plenty of time for that – we would just have a quick drink and be on our way.

When we got to his flat, Phil opened a couple of bottles of wine and then asked if we wanted to watch the new video he had got – Sean and Jim both agreed and then Phil turned to me and said "What about you Lin - do you mind? It's a blue movie" Not wanting to seem prudish in front of Sean's friends I said that it was OK if they wanted to watch it. He put the video on and dimmed the lights – Jim and Phil sat on the small sofa facing the TV and I was sitting on Sean's lap in a chair slightly to one side. The video started – it was about a young blonde girl taking her car to the garage and without much of a story line she was quickly helped out of her clothes by a big, black mechanic and within seconds was giving him a blow job. Nothing that I hadn't seen on a video before but it was strange to be watching it with three young boys. The film had not progressed far when four other black mechanics entered the scene and they were quickly feeling this young girl all over as they each in turn offered their cocks to her lips. Next she was sucking one and being fucked by another and they all seemed to have very large cocks.

Sean had started to feel my bare boobs through my dress and now he slid his hand up my dress and pushed two fingers into me. I glanced sideways to make sure that Phil and Jim could not see what he was doing, and then adjusted myself on his lap so that he could get better access to my pussy. Watching the girl in the video being fucked at both ends and having my pussy fingered, at the same time as being aware that I was only feet away from two virtual strangers, really turned me on. I had to bury my face in Sean's shoulder to stop myself moaning out loud, but he knew what he was doing and began to work his fingers in and out of me quite quickly. Then, to my everlasting embarrassment, I heard them squelching in my pussy and I knew that Phil and Jim had heard to, because they turned to look at us. My dress had ridden up my legs and I quickly struggled to pull it down to hide my bottom, which was exposed to their gaze. I tried to push Sean's hand away but he kept his fingers inside me for a few moments as they stared at us, then pulled them out and allowed me to get up. I hurried out of the room and Sean followed me.

I was nearly in tears, but he seemed oblivious to what had upset me and led me into a bedroom. He pushed me backwards onto the bed and started kissing me, asking me if it had turned me on knowing that Phil and Jim had seen him fingering me. I tried to explain that it had been a turn on but also that it had been hugely upsetting for me knowing that they had heard his fingers squelching in my pussy. He told me not to worry about it – "I bet they are in there now wanking - thinking about your nice juicy pussy".

With that he started to squeeze my nipples, knowing exactly what effect this had on me and gradually eased me out of my dress. He sucked each of my nipples in turn, flicking one with his tongue whilst pulling at the other with his fingers until he was sure that I was so turned on that I was not going to stop him going further. Then he slowly slid down to my bald pussy and tongued me beautifully, slowly up and down my slit, each time flicking my clit at one end and pushing his tongue deep inside me at the other. He could tell from the guttural noises coming from me that he was getting me close to coming and when I was almost there he moved his body up over me and slid inside me in one movement.

It happened so easily, like a perfect fit and I let out a long, slow moan. He began to work my body like a musical instrument, sucking my nipples and using long, languid strokes of his cock to take me closer and closer to my peak. As I neared it he began to whisper in my ear that he bet I wished Jim and Phil were in the room watching and the thought made me moan louder and he began to drive harder and harder into me. Then he said that he would like to watch them fucking me. That thought and his words just sent me over the top and I let out an involuntary, very loud wail as I came. He continued to fuck me right through my orgasm, which seemed to extend it longer than any I'd ever experienced, then he suddenly pulled out and sat up over me and sprayed jet after jet of his hot come all over my breasts.

I lay there startled for a while and then told Sean that I would have to get home. Part of me was embarrassed and part of me was upset by what he had whispered to me, and I was more than a bit worried that he may ask me to let them do it. Even more worrying was the fact that such a suggestion had been enough to trigger my orgasm. I slipped my dress back on, realising too late that Sean's semen was still on my breasts and that the stains showed through my dress. I had to walk back out through the room where Jim and Phil were still sitting and my embarrassment was complete when Jim grinned at Sean and said that it was better listening to me that watching the film. I hurried out of the flat and was quite short with Sean when he dropped me back at my car.

That night I again lay awake in my bed, pondering Sean's words and actions that night. Had the whole thing been planned or was it a spontaneous event that had gone further than he'd expected? I spent a good many hours wondering if I should put an end to my affair with Sean before it got really out of hand.

LindaW
LindaW
95 Followers