A Wife Watching Fantasy, Too Far Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
newbie2008
newbie2008
4,767 Followers

I can honestly say, my jaw was on the floor and I had to carefully pick it up. Yes, there was a sense of relief knowing Marie didn't tell Janet I had fucked her, but at the same time I was utterly freaked out by Janet's complacency about, about... everything. I think I felt better when she was in regretful, and remotely against it. I realized Marie was a master at sexual experimentation and / or manipulation as it turned out. To convince Janet that it was all good? Was a feat unlike any I had ever even heard of before. If you knew Janet, you'd know my shock.

My only reply to Janet was "Oh, good. I'm glad you and Marie had that talk."

It's not like I had days or weeks to come up with a good reply, I had just heard my wife say she wanted to make me happy by having other cocks inside her, which on a scale of one to ten, was a fifty. Again, I took comfort in the fact that she experimented and evened things up with my guilty conscience.

My only comfort that things wouldn't get out of control was that she was truly tested twenty minutes before this conversation, knowing I wasn't in that room, and left, returning to our room. She could have done anything, and didn't. I basically had two choices to make. One, we could just pull up stakes and go home, chalk it up as a one time event. Two, I could risk having her let loose on what I had created.

I thought for my typical few seconds, and figured I had time decide, time to bail if need be. Before this, half my turn-on was Janet's reluctance. Now? I realized Marie convinced her that getting fucked was a great thing, something that showed my true love for her. As much as it seemed, Janet had bought into it, but, I still hadn't.

As we stood there, I slowly kissed her. To my surprise she pulled my ass to her, and softly gasped. She did this a time or two more when I began to kiss her more aggressively. As I did, I once again began to think unbelievable thoughts. Somehow, I wanted her to say no. I mean say no to something. It was my time to test the entire attitude change.

I quickly slid my hand down the front of her bikini bottoms, and the feeling of her soaked pussy drove me insane. The slick warmth of her vagina around my finger drove me nuts. Once again, I immediately began thinking all those erotic thoughts. Thoughts that now I was sure she too was imagining, like her being fucked as I watched, or worse, didn't watch, only telling me afterwards.

I mean it seemed Marie had her convinced that arbitrary fucking was okay, with or without me being present. My only solace was that when she was presented with the opportunity, she didn't, stating in some way that she wanted me to know first. After a few minutes of this I pulled my cock out, and she immediately began stroking me.

I was so insanely turned on, I was leaking a ton of fluid from hours of thinking about it, and trying not to think about it. As we played with one another these few minutes, completely out of my mind, I asked "Do you want me to watch? You like me watching?"

She didn't say anything at first. I asked it again, when she gasped "Yes. I want you to watch."

I then tested her with "Watch what?"

She again didn't reply as I began repeating it, when finally she uttered in a gasp "I want you to watch me fuck."

Hearing that was an insanely huge shot of hormones into my system. As I began walking her ass towards the dresser in the room, I asked "Do you want your husband to watch you take other cocks? You want to feel them slide themselves inside you as I watch?"

As we kissed she slid her head to my right ear and whispered, "Yes, I want you to watch them have me. Fuck me... and if I can make a visit to the drug store? You can watch them have me without a condom."

I then lifted her ass onto the dresser, and replied "Oh my God, I want it too."

She then got a half smile as she wrinkled her nose saying "Let's go get a guy now. Let's get a few guys. I want to fuck right now. I really want you to watch. I'm serious, Baby."

I quickly replied "No, we have lot's of time."

She then cut me off replying "I know, but let's do this in the moment, now. You want me to right? Oh my God, you want me to! I want to! Why would we wait?"

I then slowly put the head of my cock between her warm slick pussy lips, when she gasped "Oh my God, Oh my God. It feels so different. Look down there. Let's imagine..."

Chapter IX: Janet Turns The Table

I asked, "Imagine?"

She then softly pulled at my ass drawing my cock deeper inside her saying "Oh yes baby, watch it. Pretend it's another guy fucking me, just watch and pretend."

As I did, She began wincing her face saying some of the wildest things I could ever imagine. She began with "Oh God, not so hard, my husband want's to watch you slowly fuck me."

I really didn't want to hear that much, but this was utterly unscripted as I continued slowly thrusting inside her and passionately kissing her. As we kissed and slowly fucked, she began moving her ass against my slow thrusts saying more and more "I'm married. Oh my God, I can't believe I have you inside me. I'm married. You're not wearing a condom."

I then got into an odd role, knowing she wanted me to play along saying "Yes, we're going to gang fuck you bitch. You're hubby is gonna watch you take us all. He's going to watch all three of us breed you."

As I was saying it, she thrust her head back into the mirror, and began gasping like a possessed woman moaning, "Ohh my God No... You're not wearing a condom... You shouldn't come inside me. Oh my God, don't inseminate me! Please don't let my husband see you inseminate me...!"

After five minutes or so, as she continued saying it, my entire body ejaculated. The hair on every limb stood on end as I unloaded the most powerful ejaculation of my life. Janet instantly began repeating "Oh God, you're inseminating me. Oh God, You're impregnating me in front of my husband... Don't do it... Oh my God don't let my husband see me taking your sperm."

As she was gasping, she began straining her head and neck wildly against the mirror. As I was ninety percent done ejaculating, I looked down and watched as her vaginal opening slightly sink in and pulse. She once again let out a moan like a possessed woman. She gritted her teeth, and pulled her face towards her chest, and kept gasping "OHH GOD... MMM, GAAHHH, FFFFFFFUCCKKKKK!AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHMMMMYYYY GOD!!!!!!"

She came like something unholy. I mean she damn near went into a seizure. After what I'm sure was a minute or more of her body rigidly flexing, she went limp. She squirted fluid all over our thighs. I glanced down and saw glistening droplets of it on my ankles and thighs. Her vagina was pulsing sharply every second or two, which slowly and erratically went to every few seconds. It was like a medical anomaly.

As she came out of it, her head fell back against the mirror, when I quickly became panicked, and pulled her body to me. As I did, she gasped and said "It's okay. I'm Okay."

We both went to the floor in front of the dresser, when she giggled saying "Okay, that was unreal, AGAIN."

I agreed emphatically saying, "Um, yep. What the fuck, Baby?"

She then slowly opened her eyes and said, "That was the most powerful climax, orgasm, full body jolt I have ever known. It was more than the other one. What the fuck did we just do? What the fuck was that?"

After shaking like a leaf in panic, I replied "I have no fucking clue. You went rigid and arched your head back against the mirror saying some pretty wild things."

She then replied "I can't believe what I was saying. I can't believe what I felt."

I then began asking profusely "God, tell me. Tell me what you were going through! That scared the hell out of me."

She then replied "I don't know, I began imagining you watching me, and..."

I frantically asked, "AND?"

She replied, "I was so excited by you touching me, and then when we began having intercourse, I truly, actually, really, began imagining you watching another guy having me, and the feeling built, and built, and built. I then imagined you touching yourself. I don't know. It felt like I became ultra, mega sensitive. It was as though when I felt that you were about to ejaculate...? I imagined that it was another man, who, was going to inseminate me... and it wildly turned me on. God, I can't believe we are talking about other men, sex, and no condoms. We must be insane."

I insisted she continue, saying "It's all okay. It's perfectly fine, tell me more."

She laid her head to the floor of the hotel carpet, and said, "I fucking went crazy orgasmic when I felt you, or in my imagination, felt another guy, ejaculate inside me. I seriously kept imagining it was someone else, and you were watching. That you were loving it. It felt so real."

I then sprung up to one elbow in an instant of clarity and said "Listen, we need to take our vacation home. We've already had more experimenting than any couple should have."

She then too popped up replying "No, listen. You have a bike you've always wanted. We are here now. It is what it is, and I'm okay with it now. You want to watch me have sexual intercourse, and I understand it. I want to make you happy. Seriously, Baby, I want to. I'm okay with fucking, and I know you want you to watch me fuck. Do you still want to watch me fuck?"

I must say she was beginning to scare me. As much as I wanted to watch her get penetrated by an unprotected cock, I seriously didn't want to have her excited about it. For a few minutes more, I kept insisting we go home, when she sternly said "Answer me! Do you want to watch another guy have intercourse me or not?"

With a slight grin she continued "You know, a guy putting his erect penis inside my body? A guy putting sperm in my body? You want me to be fucked, right? Watch a guy fuck me and make me take his come right in front of you?"

She was saying it with a mischievous wrinkled face as if to say, I hope so, when I replied "No."

She then got up on both her elbows and said "What do you men, NO? What's all this shit been about? You know as well as I do you want it."

I then rose up, got between her legs, and positioned the head of my cock back into her wet pussy, and said "I don't want you to fuck a guy, I want to fuck several guys. One after another."

As I said it, she melted and said, "Oh my God, yes Baby. I knew it. Oh God, yes, I fucking knew it. I knew you'd eventually say that."

Now this went on through out the day, when I finally said again, to make absolutely sure she was serious "We really should get the fuck out of here and go home. I mean, an over the counter spermicidal foam? Isn't that about seventy percent safe?"

She then looked at me as though I had eight eyes saying "Geeze, you are bi-polar at best. Okay... You're freaking me out? This was what you wanted right? And now we're done? I thought you, well, wanted me to want to do this for you? It's like, now that you've heard me say I want to, you don't like it. So our insane experiment is over right? We are going home? I'm ready then, you're confusing the hell out of me. I just want to make the man I love happy. If going home does that, then we are gone, right now."

I then said "No wait. I didn't... I did, I... I don't know what I want right now. I don't know if I love it or hate it."

As she walked closer to me she began saying "You need to know what you want Scott."

We roamed around the room for a spell, when Janet finally said breaking the silence "My God, this is insane. You're right. Let's go home honey. I can tell this is going to drive you insane, and I don't care what we do as long as it doesn't affect our marriage."

In an instant, I agreed replying "You're right. Oh my God, you're so fucking right. Let's get the fuck out of here."

She then replied, "Okay, we'll leave tomorrow morning. We'll stay one more day. If you still want to leave, I will pack us in the morning, and we're out of here."

That seemed very reasonable considering how many times I had already flipped my decisions. Later that evening after a day at another hotels pool, we arrived back at our room. Before getting off the bike, I saw several folks in Huggs group. Marie quickly yelled, "Come with us, we're going down the street to another hotel in a bit. There's going to be a poker tournament. It's only a $20.00 entry fee."

Janet didn't utter a word. She just looked at me with a "What ever" look. I then replied "Okay, we'll go. What Hotel?"

She replied "It's the one with the big blue dolphin. You know? The one with the big water fountain that changes color?" I knew the one replying "Yes, I know it. Give us a bit. We'll be there later on."

Janet again just stared at me with the same look. We then went to the hotel room not wanting to sprint right down there. Actually, we decided to take a nap first, not knowing how long the tournament could last. I took a quick shower as Janet jumped on the bed fully clothed.

Upon exiting the shower, I came out in my towel and saw Janet spread eagle, her panties pulled to the side, with her five inch dildo fully inside her vagina. We locked eyes, and I watched as she continued. Eventually, I dropped my towel and began to stroke myself as I watched.

She continued to stare at me, when after a minute or so she shoved it in so deep, only her fingertips were on it. She gasped and said "Don't stop, he's right there watching us. My husband knows we are fucking. It's okay. He wants to watch us fuck."

She then grinned, and continued thrusting it inside her when she continued with "Oh my God, Scott, he's not wearing a condom, is that okay? Should he pull out and come on my stomach? We're supposed to go home, remember?"

I played along replying "No, you should probably let him flood you."

She then gave a grin and pulled her toy out saying "Come here."

I casually walked over, with my cock three-froths hard, and asked "How many times did he come inside you while I was in the shower?"

As our lips slowly pressed together and my finger glided into her slick vagina, she said "Twice."

We kissed very slowly as she firmly pulled at my cock, when without warning, there was a knock on the door. Instantly we lost the mood with Janet saying "Great! Why couldn't we have gone to the fucking Saharan Desert for vacation, instead of Grand fucking Central Station."

I chuckled as I walked to the door. Once the door was cracked a few inches, Marie burst in asking "Well? Are you guys coming? We're getting ready to roll."

I tried covering my cock being as polite as I could, as Janet pulled the bedspread over her, when I replied "Um, well, we can't go like this."

She instantly bolted back out the door saying "Oh, right. Sorry. See you there."

As I closed the door I noticed Janet going for the shower, turning back to say "I guess we'll have to remember where we left off later tonight. Listen, we're taking $200.00, and that's win or loose? That's it. No more. We leave the credit cards here, and that's all the cash we're taking."

I replied "Yes, I know. I know."

An hour later, after Janet spent forty-five minutes getting herself incredibly sexy, we arrived at the tournament. To my surprise, it was very professional looking, and I figured it was a safe, fun place for us to have a "Normal" good time. There must have been five hundred people in this convention hall. We then paid our entry fee when I gave Janet a hundred bucks, and kept a hundred.

I was like her on the money thing, a hundred each was more than enough to blow. It was around 7:00 PM, when we started at a table. Within an hour, Janet was sitting beside me, completely busted. I on the other hand was up $146.00, and proud as a peacock. I kept bouncing between $120 and $300 all evening. My addiction was winning. If I had lost three hands in a row, I'm sure I would have stopped, but it seemed every time I lost, I won twice.

There were only four people at our table by 10:00 P.M., and everyone at it, was like us, they only brought a couple hundred bucks or so. Three of the original seven had left over the hours, and the remaining four kept trading money back and forth for hours. This went on forever.

At around mid-night with me now up to $429.00, Janet pecked me on the shoulder and said "Let's go, I'm whipped, and you've done well, Baby. You should be proud of yourself."

I quickly replied like a gambling junkie "Oh Baby, No, I'm just getting started."

She didn't reply. She just exhaled in boredom. We sat there for a few minutes more when Marie came over and said, "Hey, if you guys want to stay here all night? Fine, but some of us women are tired, and want to crash."

That was music to Janet's ears. I jokingly said "Now Janet, Sweetie, Honey, make sure to park the bike next to our vehicle."

Marie, jokingly, yet being a smart ass replied "Oh, aint we the clever one. She doesn't have to ride the bike back you ass, I got us a cab smarty-pants. Bring that moose Huggs with you when he's busted too."

Janet then looked at me with an, I'm really tired look, but I won't go if you don't want me to type look. when I eventually said "It's fine Honey. Go back and I'll be there soon. I won't be long. We are about to up the betting, so either I'll have some money, or will loose my hundred."

It was the alcohol and winning addiction speaking, and I knew it. She quickly agreed and kissed my cheek as I began picking up my cards. I could see the door from where I was, and noticed that Marie and several other wives and girlfriends were heading back at the same time. I didn't exactly like the idea of my wife going anywhere with Marie without me, but several tables over were all their husbands. I knew that meant little to Marie, but there's no way Janet would get talked into anything. I was confident that she proved that earlier.

Chapter X: She Lost Control

At around 3:00 A.M. I finally said "Wow, I'm whipped. I'm going to bow out. Thanks for a great game. They all shook my hand, and I took my $189 in chips, donated my ten percent to the charity, and went for my bike. Huggs and several others were hardcore into their games and had probably dropped thousands, so I just left it alone.

As I rolled into the hotel parking lot, all I could think about was Janet. That little tease we had before Marie barged in, was still very much on my mind. I was realizing that her little role play episodes were damn near as erotic as the real thing. Once to our floor just outside our room, I fumbled with the swipe card as usual, finally getting the green light. Immediately upon entering, I smelled cigarette smoke, not really strong as if just smoked, but rather like a few hours before someone had been smoking.

I didn't think much of it. I figured Janet might have had one of her three cigarettes a year. She didn't smoke, but if drinking, she'd bum one from someone who did, and puff on it out of curiosity.

As I walked towards the bedroom of the suite, I could see one of Janet's feet hanging off the bed. She was laying on her stomach, but obviously still wearing her shoes. I figured she had just crashed, too tired to take them off. I then scanned the room noticing that she took her dress and panties off right in front of the toilet.

I had to piss like a horse, but still had it in my mind that I'd crank up the eroticism when I got back to Janet. I also noticed an empty bottle of Jack Daniels on the night stand, and was pretty certain Marie talked Janet and several other women into drinking somewhat.

Still, all I could think about was the intense sexual events before the poker tournament. It was actually unbelievably erotic just seeing her beautiful leg and foot hanging off the end of the bed. It looked very erotic. I began imagining a guy, or guys, pulling the sheet off her and having her. As I walked to the bathroom, I began unbuttoning my jeans and took them off along with my boots just before entering. I stood at the toilet, and the relief was incredible. I had been holding it for some time.

newbie2008
newbie2008
4,767 Followers