A Wife Watching Fantasy, Too Far Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
newbie2008
newbie2008
4,774 Followers

As I stood there, I have no idea why, but I glanced down at Janet's rumpled up skirt on the floor. Her panties were right in the center of it just under the top of the dress. As I finished pissing, I glanced back at her making sure she was still asleep, and leaned down. I plucked her panties from her dress, and let me tell you. The sight was something I was not prepared for.

I know I had been turned on by Janet experimenting, trying her best to fulfill a fantasy of mine, but this was beyond anything I had conjured. In the crotch of her navy blue shiny panties was a half dried, damp, large thick patch of chalky white sludge. In the center of the crotch was a three inch long slightly dried milky streaks, that were still wet in the center.

I stood there for a few seconds, in denial, but then brought them to my face to smell. Ten inches from my nose, the strong aroma for semen was unmistakable. I took my thumb and rubbed it through the wet streak, and it was extremely slick. Now, I watched Janet use a feminine douche before we left. She even told me that she felt dirty down there, and needed to. So, I knew for a fact that what was on her panties wasn't from earlier.

I turned and sat on the toilet for a few minutes. I was pissed off, turned on, angry, horny, and a thousand other emotions rolled into one. As I stared out at her laying on the bed, one foot off, in her sexy shoes, I began looking at the panties and stroking my cock.

With all my emotions, I was amazed that my cock was becoming rigid. The crotch of her panties was utterly filled with come. After a few minutes, I stood and slowly walked towards the bed, and laid the panties on the edge of the bed. I knelt one knee on the bed, and slowly removed the sheet from her.

She didn't move a muscle. Immediately as the sheet raised I smelled a strong odor of alcohol and semen. I knew that at some point after leaving the poker tournament, she must have drank, a lot. I again began stroking my cock staring at her ass, as she laid there on her stomach with one leg raised and spread upwards touching her left elbow, and the other straight, with her foot off the bed.

As I stroked with my right hand, I slowly lowered my left hand to her spread crotch, and cautiously fumbled against her pussy, when instantly my middle finger hit a warm, incredibly slick patch and flew into her vagina. I immediately withdrew it and smelled it. She was loaded with semen.

From the looks of her panties, she might have taken more than one guy. There were cloudy white dried streaks and smudges all over the maroon sheets. I have no clue what came over me at this moment, I got between her legs, not caring at this point if she woke. I pulled her ass off the bed, and slid the swollen head of my cock into the warm slick mess.

With one fluid effortless movement, I felt my nuts touch her. I was completely inside her. As I began fucking her, I could tell she was waking, but she didn't even turn around, which drove me insane. I mean I knew she had been drinking, but she didn't really know who was fucking her.

As I pounded and smacked my body against hers, I slowed and leaned over her back whispering "Damn, I love how full of come you are."

She didn't say a word, she continued pressing her face into the pillow, when I again whispered "I'm glad you decided to experiment with multiple guys." Buy this time, I was trying to get a response, but still nothing.

As I began pounding her again, pausing occasionally to keep from unloading, she uttered "What are you talking about?"

I replied "It's okay, Baby, I wanted you to."

Again she uttered "I don't know what you're talking about."

She then leaned forward taking me out of her, spun onto her back and spread her legs, when I utterly lied saying "It's fine, I know all about it. It was my idea."

As drunk as she was, her eyes got as big as silver dollars as she replied "You know what? I've been asleep."

I then leaned down and began slowly kissing her as I again effortlessly inserted my cock inside her vagina. As I did, I said, "Stop worrying, it's just semen. You had sex with more than one guy, and they ejaculated inside you. It's okay."

Now, I truly didn't know shit, but knew what I knew. She had semen inside her, and it wasn't mine. How it happened? I truly had now idea, but it seemed my lies were close to bringing out the events.

She stopped kissing me and began holding my face, very seriously saying, "Okay, let's hear it. What do you think you know?"

I once again replied "Stop worrying. It doesn't matter how I know. It happened, and I'm fine with it. Do you see how much I'm enjoying us right now. I'm living in the fantasy."

She didn't say a word, she just continued to hold my face with a worried look. I had stopped moving completely, simply staring back. I held my cock all the way inside her when she softly said "I love you so much, Baby... I. I was... I was drunk. I shouldn't have drank that much."

Still keeping to my lie, the lie that I knew all about it, I asked "Is that the first time you ever had sex with multiple guys at once?"

I quickly realized that was dumb, in that I had no idea whether there were two guys, or any events. She immediately gaped her mouth open, finally replying "I thought you said you knew all about it."

Instantly switching to attorney rebuttal, I said "I do, I spoke to one of the guys. It just turns me on to hear it from you."

She then replied "Nothing happened. What makes you think something happened? You're making shit up now."

I then said "First of all, I spoke to one of the guys involved before coming up, second...?"

I then grabbed her panties I had laid on the side of the bed, and uttered "Well, second, your panties are still full of their come."

I held her panties up. She immediately grabbed them and threw them to the floor. After throwing them, she put her hands over her face and slid them down slowly saying "I'm never drinking again. How much do you know? I'm serious. Were you at the poker tournament or watching from the glass doors. Did you set it up? Was it your idea? You did didn't you?"

I then said with another profound lie, "Listen, it's okay. Yes, I had it arranged. I watched most of it, but not all of it. I've been back for some time and was fine with it. Just tell me about it. I want to hear all of it."

She instantly began spilling it all, not knowing how much I had seen or not seen. I feel as though she wanted to confess it, especially after the undeniable view of her panties. She began saying, "God, I figured you knew, it seemed almost rehearsed. I even imagined you were watching, not actually knowing where you were. I could feel you watching. Thank God you were."

Again I replied "Yes, I did see quite a bit."

"I knew it. I knew there was no way those guys would be so bold. Did you put them up to it?"

I just grinned saying "I don't know. Did I?"

"Oh my God, I so knew it. The whole time it was happening? I told myself you were watching, that you knew it was happening, and even put them up to it. I especially knew, when I told that one guy we couldn't? That my husband would be back any minute? The second he said it's no problem, it's all fine. I knew. There's no way I would have let him take my panties off if I didn't think you already knew about it."

The entire time she spoke, my gut wrenched. I was about to hear the whole thing, and for the first time. She was really spilling it because she thought it was old news to me. She would have had a stroke had she known it was a total confession, and that I didn't know a single detail.

She then continued "You knew they were trying to get me more and more drunk, right? That was your idea?"

Quickly I replied "Yes. I didn't think you would sober, or even buzzed."

She then said "You told that heavy set guy to come in my mouth didn't you? You know I hate that. God, it was gross. It was slimy, salty, and the half I swallowed seemed like it stuck in the back of my throat. Every time I swallowed after that, it's almost like it my throat and tongue was coated with his semen."

In my utter shock I could only reply "Sorry. Yes, I did. I hoped you'd let me watch him ejaculate in your mouth."

She then said "Why would you go to such elaborate measures? Why didn't you just say you wanted me to have sex with three guys? Sober, I might have said no, but I might have also said yes? You should have asked without such a production. You do know that the last guy wore a condom, right?"

Still in a woken coma from the shock and horror, I replied "Yes, but his friends came in you."

She said "Well duh, I knew for a fact you probably wanted that. I knew you were behind it. I just knew it. I would have never let them come inside me as many times as they did. I put spermicide inside me the moment we got back because I had no idea what was happening or what would happen. I was suspicious that something was in the works."

I then chuckled in horror "It's fine. I lost track. How many times did those two guys come inside you?"

She then asked "I don't know, were you watching during the first part or the last part?"

I flipped a coin and replied "The last part."

She then said "Okay, well the guy with the condom at the end, can twice, sometime between mid-night and 1:00 A.M., going through two condoms. The other two guys both came pretty quick when we first started and as you know they weren't wearing a condom. I wasn't drunk enough not to use the spermicidal foam. I bought it at the drug store on the way back because I knew you weren't done with this. That one guy with the really short hair came three times. The guy with the tattoo on his neck came twice. You probably only saw the last time or two. God, did you see how much that guy who didn't take his pants all the way off came? It was ridiculous how he kept coming. I'm sure you saw his buddies laughing with how much was leaking out of me. I didn't think I could orgasm with them, but God! Did you see how crazy I came. I think it freaked them out too."

I calmly, but still ate up inside, with eroticism and grief combined replied "Yes, I did. He did too. It was unreal. That was a lot. You couldn't hold it all."

She then calmly asked "Are we done now? Done with your fantasy? Done with it all? I want to get back to absolute normalcy, my marriage, my faithful marriage. I've done this for you, and I want you to commit to never doing this again or asking me to do anything like this. And, don't think you can create a circumstance like you did tonight with those guys, and have me go along. This is something we can look back on as an experiment, a fantasy, getting it out of your system, totally done? Over? Right?"

As I began fucking her, I didn't last more than a minute. The I replied as I began to explode, "No more, it's done."

The head of my cock came so hard it practically burst, with a stinging, jolting, jet of my seed. The in-tenseness of my climax was more powerful than anything I had ever felt sexually. Semen bolted from the head of my cock. I shoved deeper than ever before, almost as if trying to wash all the other sperm out f her uterus.

As my seed bolted deep inside her pussy, she began kissing me saying "Oh God, Yes, Baby. I want us to have a baby. I want your baby."

I will end this tale here as . The Volume II of the tale consists of our last few days, and the fact that we both extended our vacations. I learned that my fantasy had become her own. She profoundly told me that fucking other men was only half her fantasy, fucking them in front of me set her on fire. She fantasized about multiple men...

But again... That's another story...

Volume II: Janet, An Uncontrollable Need For It

newbie2008
newbie2008
4,774 Followers