A Wife's Adventures Ch. 02

Story Info
Horny wife auditions at strip club for hubby.
6.5k words
4.46
94.3k
45

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 11/07/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
opuswon
opuswon
41 Followers

Chapter 2: The Strip Club Audition

"OK, it's all set," I said as I set the phone back onto the charger. "She's game and told me to tell you that it'll be great. Don't worry; I really think you'll like her. It's gonna be quite a night. And hey, remember Vegas...," and I put my arm around my wife's shoulders.

"Oh I don't know about this," Anna said nervously.

"I know. I know. I completely understand. We've talked about this so much, at this point you just gotta try going with it. Plus, you can pull the plug anytime you want. You will be in complete control," I said as I gave her a playful push.

She turned to look at me, "And you will be there the whole time, right?

I had just hung up with Tori. Tori was a stripper at an all nude, Canadian strip club. I met her when I visited the club with a friend of mine a year earlier. She was mid-20s and had been dancing for about two years. Unlike the stripper stereotype, she was smart, college educated, not on drugs (well not consistently at least), and danced for the money and because she had a wild streak. Last year she made about $200,000 Canadian, tax free. From what I could tell watching the money flow at the club, I believed her. I had one lap dance with Tori, which was plenty hot, but mainly she just seemed like a character and we spent the good part of one evening drinking and bullshitting. After a few lap dances, they do sort of lose their thrill, so hanging out talking to Tori was certainly a cool alternative, if not also a lot less expensive. In terms of looks, you'd be hard pressed to do much better than Tori. She was 5' 8'', with strawberry blonde hair, firm perky tits and a fashion-magazine quality ass. Her pussy was completely smooth and she came easily while she fingered herself during a lap dance. In other words, Tori was the type of dancer men paid $20 per five minute lap dance....and were grateful for the honor.

When I got home from the club and told Anna (my wife of 10 years) about my time with Tori, she was a little uncomfortable with the whole thing. Instead of impersonal naked grinding, I had come back with a story about actually having a real conversation with a woman whom I had obviously enjoyed. It took some convincing to get Anna to the point where she could accept that there was nothing to be worried about. I wasn't interested in Tori and she finally understood that. During this lengthy conversation, however, I had to admit that a rather devilish thought had crept into my head......

I have always told Anna that she could be a stripper if she wanted to be. She is petite, blonde, with perfect large round (enhanced) tits and an ass that I will never, ever get tired looking at. She works out all the time and has a firmer body than most women in their early 20s. Objectively, she is better looking than many of the girls dancing at the club, raking in big money doing lap dances. Anna, on the other hand, thinks that she is too big here and too big there, etc. Women are always their own worst critics and Anna is no exception.

Anyway, despite body image issues, she has this other side of her that is wild and uninhibited. To put it simply, she loves to fuck. And when we have sex, she never seems to get enough. She loves feeling a cock moving inside of her. She loves deep throating a big handsome cock. She loves being fucked doggy style. She loves having her ass fucked. She loves cum on her tits, her cunt, her back, in her mouth, pretty much anywhere it will go. Once we are out of the bedroom, she hides her sexual wild side, but it turns me on just knowing that it is in there, neatly tucked away. Men check her out all the time, but she avoids noticing them taking in her body, wondering what she looks like naked and imagining what it would be like to fuck her. While she gets off on the attention at a certain level, she works very hard to avoid it because, she says, she doesn't know what to "do" with it. Personally, I have always thought that it was her own impulses that she didn't trust and that if she let herself get turned on, who knows where that might lead.

Six months earlier, I let her act out one of her fantasies in reality. We were in Vegas and, while I was watching from the bar, she pretended she was an escort and let herself get picked up. One thing led to another and she ended up pleasuring not one but two 20 something guys at the same time in their hotel suite. While she did everything but have intercourse with them, this experience led to marathon sex between us that night, and nearly every night since. I guess it sort of turbo charged an already hot sex life. We were still riding on the fumes from that escapade, but I thought it might be fun to try another. Anna seemed game, but nervous, just as she had been in Vegas.

In any event, after we cleared up her misconceptions about my intentions toward Tori, I shared my evil thought. "What if Tori gave you a personal tutorial on being a stripper?" At first I was concerned about Anna's reaction. She looked like I had asked to recite the Second Law of Thermodynamics....in Russian. When she could finally speak she said, "Ya mean like...how to take off my clothes? I have been doing that for a while now...." I smiled, "Well not exactly. More like how to actually work the club, do lap dances, and make money, that sort of thing." By now you could tell that my idea was finally sinking in. She said she'd think about it. I wasn't sure she really would.

Two days later she agreed to give it a try, though she emphasized that she was nervous about it and might have to stop in mid-stream if she got too uncomfortable. I guess this was a little more public than anything Anna had ever done in the past. So this is where my phone call to Tori came in and the basic plan took shape: Tori would meet us at the club on her night off and I would pay her $500 for spending three hours with Anna, giving her what would amount to stripper lessons. Tori checked with the club manager and he agreed to allow Anna to dance with one caveat – Anna would have to go through the same steps that any new dancer at the club has to go through, as well as pay the $125 fee that the club charges the dancers. She could keep any money that she made doing dances just like the other girls.

When Sunday night came, I hung around Anna as she got ready to go. Tori was going to provide the outfit, so all Anna had to worry about was her makeup. She was applying a bit more than usual, per Tori's instructions, including a new shade of hot red lipstick. She just had her pussy lips waxed and it was soft and bare except for the little tuft of hair on top. Just watching her get ready and imaging the night to come was making my cock hard. Anna, on the other hand, seemed pretty anxious. And when she gets that way she makes small talk. Rapidly. I was trying to pay attention to her chatter while fighting my urge to throw her on the bed and fuck her right then and there. "There will be time for that later," she said coyly when I suggested a quickie. "Besides, you don't want me to spring a leak at the club do you?" I grabbed her more firmly, "Oh I don't know, some guys dig that sort of thing." She gave me a dirty look and a little shove and she slid her jeans over her tiny black thong and threw a light sweater over her matching black bra.

"What do you think Tori's gonna have for me to wear?" she asked as we drove to the club. "I have no idea, but knowing Tori, it's not likely to be subtle," I said with a smile. Anna just sort of grimaced.

When we arrived at the club, it was about 5 PM on a Sunday. Not a big night for stripping. The bouncer in front was waiting for us and told me to drive around to the back of the building, park there, and enter through the door that said "Talent" over the door. I followed his instructions and just as we were approaching the building, out came Tori.

"Hiya guys! Tony told me you guys were here," she said with a flourish. Tori gave us both a quick hug and then turned to Anna. She took both of Anna's hands and said, "Well......how are you feeling about this?"

Anna got a little red in the face. "I am nervous but in a good way, you know?" A big smile spread over Tori's face. "Oh I know! I haven't been doing this for THAT long. I still get nervous sometimes. Don't worry at all. We are going to have a total blast."

Tori led Anna and I into the back hallway. There were empty cases of beer stacked along the wall and a few kegs here and there. It reminded me of my frat house in college. We walked down the hall to the left and Tori led us into a tacky office with the same violet lighting that I remember had permeated the club itself. There was a sectional couch covered in dry, cracking green leather and a desk with a computer and some papers. From the look of the empty glasses strewn about, more than business happened in here.

Tori motioned toward to couch, "Have a seat guys. My manager will be right in. Shall I get us a round of drinks while we wait?" Then she just turned and left yelling, "Back in a flash," over her shoulder as she left. Anna and I sat on the couch and tried to relax. "Are you sure about this......," she began to say just as a large bald guy dressed in black walked into the room.

He walked right over and offered his hand, "Well you must be Anna. I'm Jack. Tori told me all about you and your, ahhhh, experiment. I bet you're nervous!" and he laughed. "Well don't be. We keep a tight eye on all of our girls here and haven't lost one yet. Plus, ya got Tori looking over your shoulder and she's the best."

We still had not said a word. Jack pulled over a chair that had been facing the desk.

"Let's get down to business shall we. First of all, I will need $125 to cover the entrance fee." I handed him the cash. "I will also have to have you sign this waiver. It basically releases us from liability. For anything. It establishes you as a self-employed sub contractor and says that you are responsible for everything that you do here. No strip club does business without this piece of paper." Anna looked it over and signed. "Now there is the issue of.....," Jack stopped talking mid-sentence as Tori came back into the room with our drinks. She was completely transformed from the jeans and sweatshirt, girl-next-door look that greeted us, to a completely hot vixen. She had on a garter, black g-string and a black lace bra that made a façade of covering her tits. While not large, her tits were perky and almost fully exposed. They were just as I had remembered them. Her nipples were popping out against the fabric. Jack laughed again, "Man Tori, I just might have to get a lap dance from you tonight with you looking like that!" Tori smiled and gave the three of us a little curtsy in return.

Tori passed out the drinks and then held up her bourbon and said, "To breaking in a virgin!" and we all drank. Then Jack went back to his last sentence. "Now there is the issue of what you look like naked and proof that you are not a...ahhh...representative of local law enforcement. Before I go over the club rules for dancers, I personally see to it that their bodies are up to club standards. You don't have to put on a show, but please take off your clothes so I can have a peek."

Anna stood up tentatively. She slipped off her shoes and socks, and then slid down her jeans, exposing her perfect thighs and the thong that had been hiding beneath them. Then she took off her top and revealed the sexy black bra which barely held back her big round tits. There she paused and let us all look at her. "Take the rest off please," said Jack. I noticed that his eyes were locked onto her ass. Slowly she undid the clasp behind her bra and let it drop to the floor exposing her beautiful tits. Jack's eyes were checking out every inch of her exposed flesh. Anna then turned to her left and began to slide her thong down her thighs. As she slowly tugged off the thong I could see the fabric stick to her moist cunt. As she pulled the fabric away I was reassured that by now she was getting more turned on than anxious. She slipped the thong over her feet and stood back, facing the three of us. There was nothing left to take of now!

Tori let out a loud hoot and clapped her hands together in delight. "Oh Anna, you are so hot! Look at those titties. Girl you got it all goin' on!" she cackled. "There are going to be some hard cocks in the house tonight..."

Jack began to direct Anna. "OK, arch your back. Yeah, like that. Turn to the side. Very nice. Let me see your ass now. Boy that's a beaut!," and turning to me said, "You my friend are a lucky man!"

Jack then turned back to my wife, "Anna, you're going to do great here tonight. Just a few more things darlin'. Turn around and lean forward please. Further. Move your legs apart just a little more. Oh very nice. Now lie back on the couch please. That's it. Good. Spread your legs a bit more. Now I'd like to see you play with your pussy a little. Show me how you get yourself going." By now my cock was standing at attention. Watching Anna slip her wet fingers in and out of her cunt and in slow circles around her swelling clit – and in front of an audience – was almost more exciting than I could bear. I had not cum in my pants since high school, but I realized that tonight might just be that kind of night.

"Last there is the issue of the cop test," Jack said while he and Tori exchanged knowing glances. "Tori would you do the honors please?" and with that, Tori handed me her drink and gently knelt between my wife's legs and began licking and nibbling her pussy. Jack turned to me, "Vice personnel are not allowed to engage in sexual acts, so Tori is helping me establish that you guys are not Vice." I barely heard a word the man said. My eyes were fixed on watching Tori's tongue slip up and down Anna's swollen pussy lips. Anna was biting her lower lip and rocking her hips against Tori's probing tongue while she played with her tits. I thought I might lose consciousness from the speed at which the blood was rushing to my cock.

Jack watched for about thirty seconds. "OK then. You passed the test. Glad to have you on the team tonight Anna. Now you...," pointing to me. I didn't fully understand what the man meant, but it became quickly apparent when Tori crawled over to where I was sitting, unzipped by pants, and took out my rigid member. "Ooooooh, what a perfectly delicious cock you have," she purred. And with that, she went down on my throbbing cock while Anna watched, still rubbing her clit. Unfortunately for me, Tori stopped after about 10 seconds and looked at Jack, who nodded his approval. Apparently I passed too. "Hey aren't blue balls against the law at this club," I complained. Tori laughed, "I bet we'll have time to fit in some fun with you two later, but now it's time to get to work." Dejected, I slipped my wet cock back into my pants.

Jack said, "Let me go over the rest of the club rules." By now I was half listening but I caught the jist of it. No actual sexual contact was permitted in the club (could have fooled me!), meaning no penetration of any kind and no direct touching of any of the patrons. The guys were allowed to touch everywhere but a dancer's genitals and other than that each girl set her own standards. Each lap dance was $20 per song paid at the end. You were not allowed to charge up front and dances were only allowed in the VIP section of the club. Generally, dancers were asked to dance on stage at the prerogative of the DJ, but Anna was not going to be required to do that...unless she wanted to. If she needed help at any time for any reason, four very large men in black tee shirts roamed the club and would help immediately. Jack sounded like he had listed these rules hundreds of times, and probably had.

"Any questions?" he asked Anna when he was done. Anna looked relieved. "Can I put my clothes on now," she said feeling exposed. Jack responded, "Of course, and have fun tonight. I'll check on you later but I gotta help stock the bar right now," and out he went.

Tori chimed in,"Yeah, let's get you dressed baby, just not in those" and with that Tori tossed a bag to Anna. "I thought you'd be hot in these," she said.

Anna opened the bag and took out a tiny fire engine red thong and a matching red corset, one that would hold her tits up at full attention, not that they needed any help. Anna smiled at the outfit and said, "Oh no, I never understood how to fit one of these on," looking at the corset. Tori showed her that there was a zipper in back, not the hooks and loops that she was expecting. Anna put on the thong and corset. She looked fantastic. Tori and I just stared. It was obvious that Anna had no idea just how hot she was. "And I got the obligatory stripper pumps for you too. I just thought of every little thing didn't I," and Tori handed Anna a pair of clear-heeled pumps.

"Oh noooooooo! I vowed NEVER to wear those things," Anna said recoiling in mock disgust.

"Hey, if your gonna work the room ya gotta look the part," Tori said with a mischievous look as she watched Anna slip on the shoes.

"Well you two are going to be quite the pair tonight," he said. Then Tori turned to me and said, "We girls gotta have a little time to huddle up before the big game, so I think that its time for you to go have a beer, or five. But first, ya need to promise that you won't interfere with anything that happens out on the floor. Jack is not OK with domestic issues being brought into the club, as I'm sure you can tell."

"No problem," I said sheepishly. "I think she's in good hands." And at that I gave Anna a kiss and headed out to the main area of the club. As I was just into the hall Tori yelled, "Tony saved you a spot over at the edge of the VIP area, so at least you can have a good look at the action....."

Tony was easy to spot. He was a huge, 300 lbs. black guy with arms like my thighs. I said hello, but he just nodded and pulled back the chair for me. There was a pitcher of beer and a glass waiting for me already on the table. I poured myself a beer and began to check out the room. There were mirrors on all the walls, a large stage with a fake wood floor and two poles attached from floor to ceiling. The lights were low but they used those black lights that make everybody's exposed skin glow. There was a naked Asian woman dancing onstage and occasionally bending her body into unusual positions to take money from the enthusiastic men surrounding the stage. After watching this action for a few minutes, it became clear that there was a core of guys in their 30s who all seemed to know each other. Bachelor party I figured.

To my right was the VIP area. It was separated from the main club by curtains and glass brick that formed walls. Each space was a bit like an office cubicle with walls on three sides and no door but just enough space to create some privacy. Each had a couch and a small table to set down drinks. The wall opposite the couch was a floor-to-ceiling mirror, the function of which was obvious. I could just barely see into the two end cubicles though they were empty at the moment.

Two more dancers had by now joined the Asian chick on stage, but I was pretty much lost in my thoughts about how the evening would unfold. Would Anna get into this? Was this really as safe and protected as it seemed? How much would Tori really look out for her? I didn't know her that well after all. Was Anna going to be pissed off later that Anna sucked my cock right in front of her, given her jealousy? I had lots of questions and my own case of nerves, but there was nothing to do now but wait.

After about a half hour, I saw Anna and Tori appear from the dressing area. At first, I could not even recognize my own wife. I have always thought she was beautiful but as I watched her follow Tori across the room, I thought she looked like the hottest Playboy centerfold that I could ever imagine. All I could do was laugh to myself and think, "Man, this is crazy!"

opuswon
opuswon
41 Followers
12