A Wife's Deepest Desire For Control Ch. 3

Story Info
She scratches her itch with him.
4.9k words
4.28
85.8k
37
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/23/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part 3 of the Mistress Wife Saga. To fully understand this story I would suggest you read A Wife’s Deepest Desire for Control and then Part 2. I will forewarn you the first installment of this saga is very long and I apologize in advance for the how long it is but I hope you will enjoy reading it. I will be doing smaller installments for those of you wanting to follow our story. . I will be adding parts regularly (as long as people give me feedback they want it to continue). This story is based in fact and fantasy, it is intended for adults only. What isn’t fact yet in this story, I plan to make fact soon, very soon.

This story cannot be reproduced in part or whole without permission from the author. The author may be contacted at the email at the end of the story. If you like the story, or have ideas of your own please email, or your own experiences, I would love to hear from everyone, especially well hung men in Texas who like this story and need some relief J. wink wink.

One Final thing please VOTE!! for any of my stories that you read!!!!! PLEASE!!! It will keep me writing J I really like to know what people think so all emails are appreciated as well. .

She woke not knowing how long she had slept. It didn’t seem that she had slept that long but when she looked at the clock on the nightstand she was a bit surprised to find out she had actually been asleep for 2 hours. She lay there for a moment listening to her husbands breathing. He was asleep; how he had fallen asleep she didn’t know because her cock was still buried in his ass. He had been good, he hadn’t moved, hadn’t complained and she was sure had finally fallen asleep only because he was exhausted because of the events of the last couple of days. She had used him well, and had made sure others had used him well also.

As she thought about everything that had happened over the last week or so she began to realize that a very familiar ache was becoming apparent between her legs, she could not resist scratching the itch that her memories had sparked.

She began to move her cock in his ass. The 8” cock moved easily in his ass, and the strap on held it firmly in place against her clit. With her first stroke she knew he was awake. A moan escaped his lips. She loved when he moaned like that, an involuntary moan that he could not have stopped even if he wanted. She began to pick up the pace of her using of his ass. She was taking long swift strokes making sure to drive the dildo as deep in his ass as possible. She knew that he was enjoying it because in spite of himself he began to move his ass trying to get even more of her cock in him.

“That’s it faggot, show me how much you like my cock in your ass” she said breathlessly. “Move that ass bitch”

He began to move his ass even more. He was so turned on it was almost impossible to hear her for the sound of his own heartbeat. He had awakened from a dream of having that big black cock in his ass to find that the cock in his ass was his wife’s. She had not woke him up; she had simply begun to fuck him. Her strokes were long and deliberate. He marveled at how well she used her cock. She knew exactly how hard to fuck him without really hurting him, but enough to make sure he knew that she was taking what she wanted. His ass was sore, but he wanted more, needed more.

“Come on cunt” she growled “I am about to cum you better make my cock feel good you puny pricked slut.”

He moved his ass in earnest now. All he wanted to do was make her cum, to feel her slam against him in her passion. His efforts were rewarded, she groaned deeply, pushing her cock as deep into his ass as possible, putting as much pressure on her clit as she possibly could.. He continued moving while she continued to shudder. He winced as he felt her fingernails dig into his back just above his shoulder blades. The orgasm seemed to last forever, she ground her pelvis against him stretching his ass even more with her wide circular motions. She was lost in her orgasm, he could feel her body twitching and her fingers dig even deeper into his flesh. The pain only heightened his arousal.

Finally she collapsed on him again.

”Damn you are one good fuck” she sighed, “Your fucking ass feels so good on my cock.”

He laid there quietly his tiny cock throbbing within its confines. He had wanted so much to rub himself against the bed as she fucked him but to his frustration the cage that enclosed his cock made that impossible, and had in fact had become painful as she had inadvertently pressed his cock into the bed while she fucked him.

She quickly rose off of him, pulling the cock from his ass with one stroke. He could almost swear he heard a popping sound as he ass released its grip on the cock that had been invading his ass for the last several hours. His ass ached, more with arousal than with pain at the moment.

“Get up” she commanded “Take off my strap on and take my cock and wash it up, then put it away.”

He rose quickly, knelt in front of her and began to unbuckle the straps that held the strap on in place. Once he had unfastened the buckles he slid it down over her hips. She stepped out of the harness and as she walked away she said

“Once you get that cleaned up and put away I want you to take a shower and wait for me here in the bedroom.

“Yes Maam” he replied

He hurriedly did as she had told him. He cleaned the dildo thoroughly and dried it setting it on the counter while he showered. The shower felt good. As he soaped his body he wondered what she had planned for him next. He had been surprised so many times in these recent weeks he was beginning to think there was no end to the depths of her imagination. Once he had showered and dried off, he picked up the strap on and went into the bedroom to wait for her. He didn’t have to wait long.

She entered the bedroom completely naked. The reaction in him was instantaneous, his cock began to throb and his heart raced. “Damn she is beautiful,” he thought.

She moved over to him, and gently ran her fingers down his chest, across his stomach and finally down to his tortured cock and balls.

“I need a cock inside me,” she said as she fondled his balls harder “I need a cock really bad” she cooed.

His cock got even harder, the pressure of it inside its confines made him wince. He wanted nothing more than to bury his cock deep inside her tight pussy.

“Feel my pussy,” she instructed him, guiding his hand between her legs.

He gently touched her sex, using his fingers to open the lips of her pussy to feel the soft flesh inside of her. His fingers found her dripping wet. She was slick with her juices.

“See how bad I need a cock Tiny”

“Yes Maam” he said breathlessly.

“There is only one problem, I want a real cock, something that I can feel, not that pathetic little clit you have”

“Yes Maam” he said realizing that it wouldn’t be his cock that will be buried deep inside her.

“You got all that big cock, faggot, and I am stuck with this,” she said cradling his cock and balls in her hand. “I don’t think that’s fair do you?”

“No Maam” he said wondering what she had in mind.

“Well I have decided how to remedy that problem” she said “Stand right there and don’t move”

“Yes Maam”

She took the strap on that she had been wearing earlier and held it out for him to step into. She pulled the harness up over his hips and then adjusted it so it rested just above the base of his cock, this way his cock and balls were situated out of the way and below the harness. Once she had him strapped into the harness, she removed the dildo she had used on him, and replaced it with an even larger cock. This cock was also black; it was 8” long and much thicker than the one she had used on him. Once she had put the dildo in place, and made sure everything was adjusted to her liking, then she smiled at him and said

“Now that is a real cock, isn’t it Bitch?”

“Yes Maam” he said looking down at his new cock.

“If you had a real cock like this one, I would be fucking it instead of this dildo” she chided him.

“Yes Maam” he said staring at this new cock, wishing that it WAS his..

She walked over to the bed and got on her hands and knees on the edge of the bed presenting her wet pussy to him.

“Lick my pussy bitch,” she said wiggling her ass at him.

He immediately moved over to her and dropped to his knees behind her. He drove his tongue into her pussy. He loved nothing more than eating her pussy, nothing more than tasting her and smelling her scent. . His cock was once again straining painfully against his pink prison, but he didn’t care, nothing mattered except eating her sweet tight pussy.

“Yea that’s it faggot, show me you like pussy as much as you like cock” she moaned into the bedspread.

His response was to move to her clit and pulling it between his lips and sucking on it like a very tiny cock. He moved his tongue across the hood of her clit while he maintained the pressure. He knew she loved this. She moaned as he kept increasing the pressure on her clit and the rhythm of his tongue. She pushed back against his mouth forcing him to brace himself to keep her from tipping him over backwards.

“Fuck my pussy with your tongue bitch” she moaned loudly.

He moved his tongue up to her wet hole and drove it in as deep as he could. He used his hands to spread your lips open to give him even more access to her. He ran is tongue around her tight hole licking it like an ice cream cone.

“Lick my ass NOW” she commanded.

He moved his tongue up to her tight ass hole; it was twitching as his tongue approached to take its first lick. She groaned loudly as he began to trace the outline of her tight hole. He gently spread open her ass with his tongue allowing him to fuck her with his tongue. She again moved her ass on his tongue, pushing his tongue deeper into her.

“Ahhhhhh” she groaned “I am going to fucking cum, finger-fuck me you faggot but don’t you dare take your tongue out of my ass”

He put two fingers in her cunt driving them in to the knuckle. Immediately he felt the familiar rhythmic contractions of orgasm inside of her. Her pussy clamped down on his fingers with the force of a vice and began to milk them. He drove his tongue as deep into her ass as possible forcing her ass to stretch.

“OH FUCK, OH FUCK YES” she pushed harder against him as she screamed. “FUCK YES BITCH”

Her moaning made him only work harder at driving her crazy, trying to make her cum even harder. His efforts were rewarded when he felt her beginning to shake and shudder. She began to pull away from him to collapse on the bed but he followed her down, never releasing his purchase on her pussy or ass. Just as she fell prone on the bed a second orgasm ripped its way through her body, it wasn’t as big as the first but it still caused her to gasp as she felt it explode from deep within her. He knew he had triggered her g-spot on the second orgasm and the flood of juices that oozed out onto his hand rewarded his efforts. He removed his fingers and moved down with his mouth to clean up every drop of her cum from her pussy and his fingers. GOD he loved the taste of her, he was lost in passion and the taste of her, he didn’t want it to ever end.

She lay there as he gently cleaned her up after she had cum. No man had ever been able to eat her the way he could. She remembered the first time he went down on her, it was the first time she had ever cum from anyone eating her. She didn’t realize what all her girlfriends thought was such the big deal about getting eaten until she had found him. Now it was her second favorite way to cum, and she planned in just a few minutes to cum her favorite way, she thought smiling to herself, but for right now his tongue was making her tingle all over and she decided there was not reason to rush, she had all night.

He moved with deft precision around her pussy and ass not missing one drop, each time he licked inside her pussy she shuddered gently and sighed letting him know that she had no desire for him to quit. He moved from her ass to her pussy, making sure to avoid her sensitive clit, he knew if he touched her there, she would call it quits and he didn’t want that.

His tongue was starting her motor again. She could feel the pulsing increase in her pussy as his tongue gently stroked her sex.

She rose pushing him back so that once again she was on her hands and knees on the bed.

“I need your real cock” she said “Get your cock in me, I need to feel a big cock stretching me, it has been so long, so long since I felt a real cock”

He stood behind her and positioned the head of his “real cock” against the opening of her pussy, it looked huge pressing against her hole, it was so much bigger than his he was, much thicker than the other toys she had bought. He was certain that she would have trouble taking it. He couldn’t’ have been more wrong, she simply pushed against him and the cock began to disappear into her pussy,

“Oh yea, that feels good, so much better than your little cock, Oh, I have needed to be filled again, filled by a cock I don’t have to concentrate on to feel. , Come on bitch, are you a faggot, or are you going to fuck me with that monster” she growled as he finally buried the dildo to the hilt.

He grabbed her hips and began to fuck her with the cock she had strapped to him. He pulled almost all the way out, leaving just the head inside of her then he would push it back into her grinding his crotch against her with each stroke.

”Is that all you got bitch? Aren’t you man enough to fuck me like I want or are you just a cock sucking faggot not worth fucking anymore” she said looking over her shoulder with a gleam of challenge in her eyes.

He was up to the challenge, maybe it was all the abuse she had meted out on him, or maybe it was his feeling that finally he could reassert himself with her, but whatever it was the ferocity of his actions surprised her.

She heard a growl from deep within him and saw him grit his teeth. She felt his hand tighten their grip on her hips and with a thrust of his hips he shoved the cock deep enough inside of her causing her to catch her breath, then he began to fuck her with abandon. She grabbed the bed firmly and braced herself for his assault.

He gritted his teeth, and with all his might he slammed the cock into her tight little pussy, he was determined not to stop pounding her until she begged him to stop. He was using his entire body to fuck her tight pussy; he spread his legs to get better leverage. He made sure that each stoke was the entire length of the cock, he used his weight and the leverage to make sure she “felt” his cock. Each time his body slammed against her ass, he could her gasp and he knew that he was hurting her just the way she wanted him to. He did not relent, no matter what sounds came from her, no matter what she did; he was going to fuck her like she had never been fucked before.

Oh fuck, she thought as he began to slam into her. It almost hurt, almost. But it was scratching the itch that she had needed scratched for so long. She looked over her shoulder and could see the determination on his face, his shear concentration on her pussy and the cock she had given him to use on her. She could see in his face that this was as grudge fuck, this was his outlet for the humiliation she had put him thru, and maybe he was trying to fuck her like she had had him fucked.

The cock she had fuck him not that long ago had been even bigger and attached to a huge black man who had used his ass well. Not to mention the cocks she had made him suck. She was certain that he was trying to exact his revenge. She loved him fucking her this way, she wanted more, much more, but that wasn’t what was to happen, she could already feel her orgasm building at her core, she knew that within minutes she would be rewarded with one of those gut wrenching, mind blowing orgasms that only a good hard fucking from a big cock can give.

He watched her begin to shudder, and once again she fell forward onto the bed groaning and moaning, he followed her down barely missing a stroke, now he could use more of his weight to grind his cock into her. And as she shuddered in ecstasy that is exactly what he did. He alternated grinding and slamming that cock into her until she finally said.

“Enough, god enough”

“Yes maam” he replied lying on top of her with his cock still buried in her.

After a few minutes after her heart had quit racing and the afterglow of the orgasm had passed she said “Stand up”

He rose off of her, gently extracting the cock from her pussy he moved to stand beside the bed. As he stood there she rolled over and lay on her back. ,

“You know what to do, don’t you Tiny” she said smiling at him

He dropped once again to his knees and started cleaning her up, she tasted great, but more amazing was the size of her hole, he could see inside her, see her pulsing, she had never been that open, he could see for himself the affects of a “real” cock on her. As he licked her clean she lay there moaning occasionally as she enjoyed his attentions.

“Okay enough” she finally said, “Get out of that thing” she motioned to the strap on. “I will be back, get on your hands and knees on the bed until I return” she said as she rose off the bed and moved to the bathroom.

He removed the strap on and took the dildo out of the harness and put it on the top of her dresser, and then moving to the bed he assumed the position she had told him to.

It seemed like forever before she came back out of the bathroom, he had heard the water running for her tub, but didn’t expect her to take as long as she did. As she entered the room she said

”Don’t look at me, you just stay put,” she instructed.

He could hear her moving about the room, he assumed she was getting dressed, she was taking her time and it seemed that she was ignoring him because she hadn’t said anything else. . A sharp stinging on his ass interrupted his thoughts.

She had grabbed her riding crop as she was dressing and the temptation of his ass was too much to resist, she had hit him directly in the center of his left butt check, she loved the immediate red mark that appeared as she prepared to duplicate the mark on his right cheek

“So tell me faggot, do you like pussy more or cock” she said as she hit her mark on his right butt cheek

“Pussy maam” was his reply

“Oh really” she taunted, “you sure seem to like cock a lot” she swatted him again on the right cheek.

“Yes Maam” he gasped as the whip met its mark.

“So what are you?” she asked moving her target to his left cheek again.

“Your cock sucking whore,” he replied.

“I can’t hear you,” she said, this time not aiming for his butt cheeks but his heavy balls that hung between his legs.

“Your cock sucking whore” he almost yelled, as the pain of having his balls hit pulsed through is body.

“Very good” she said gently soothing his ass with the riding crop moving it in small circles around the red marks she had left; “I think you like cock as much as you like pussy don’t you?” she asked

“Yes Maam” he said quietly, only to be rewarded with another attack on his already tender balls. “YES MAAM” he yelled.

“Tell me then” she said now running the crop across his aching balls in the same circular motions as she had done on his ass.

“I like cock and pussy the same, I love sucking cock, I love eating pussy, I love your cock in my ass and I love men’s cock in my ass” he admitted wanting to avoid the sting of another slap on his balls.

“Interesting you mentioned cock first isn’t it faggot” she said stinging his right butt cheek “Isn’t it slave?”

“Yes maam, I love cock and pussy” he said with his voice pleading for her to stop the attack on his backside.

12