A Wife's Dilemma Ch. 01

Story Info
Wife makes deal to get repairs done.
3.5k words
3.99
160.9k
49

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/02/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disaster Strikes

Late for work and in a rush I was not paying attention. I pulled out of the garage before the garage door fully opened. My SUV's roof rack caught on to the bottom of the garage door, getting hooked onto the mechanism that was attached to the ceiling motor that lifted the door. When I didn't stop I not only destroyed the bottom of the door but also ripped the motor out of the ceiling which landed on the hood of my car, cracking the windshield in the process. It all happened in less than 5 seconds, seconds that would dramatically alter my life. Getting out of the car I looked at the damage. I could not believe what I saw; it looked like a bomb had exploded in the ceiling. There was smashed wood and debris all over the garage floor. My first thought was, "My husband is going to kill me."

My husband had just left for 5 days to attend a conference. At this point he was in the air, flying to California. I couldn't contact him even if I wanted to, and I don't think I wanted to. I needed to get this fixed without his help and hopefully without his knowledge that it ever happened. On the garage door was a sticker advertising the company that had installed the doors. I went inside and gave them a call. They would be there in an hour. I went inside and called work, letting them know I would not be in today. It was only eleven in the morning but I was extremely tense and so I poured myself a glass of wine and went upstairs to change out of my work clothes.

Between the kitchen and the bedroom I came to the conclusion that some flirtation and seduction was going to be needed to help negotiate with the workmen and get everything fixed as quickly and cheaply as possible. I am an attractive woman and my looks have helped me in the past in some minor situations but never had I attempted premeditated seduction. I didn't know how far I would have to go, or how far I would be willing to go, to get me out of this jam. I went into the bathroom and totally stripped and took a good look in the mirror. The potential was there and I needed to decide what outfit would best help my cause. With the amount of damage done to the garage door and car, I was not going to be able to hold back.

First I sprayed my entire body with a fast acting self-tanning spray that always gave my body a nice light golden glow. I then found my black Lycra string bikini with a thong bottom that I hadn't worn in years; on a hot summer day like today it would not be too strange for the workmen to find me in a bathing suit. Both the top and bottom had a red heart stitched into the fabric placed strategically just above my left nipple on the top and dead center below the waistline in the thong bottom. Inside the heart the black Lycra material was removed exposing the bare skin underneath. The hearts are about the size of a half dollar.

The bikini top was small for me when I initially bought it but it was even smaller for me now that my breasts had increased in size. The bikini top has adjustable cups that slide across the string that is used to tie the top around my chest. After putting it on I adjusted the top so that the cups were slid to the side so that my nipples were barely covered and when I leaned forward my nipples were clearly exposed. The top half of my left nipple was also visible through the heart that was inset on that half of the bikini top. The Lycra material cupped the sides of my breasts nicely, pulling my breast up and clearly helping to accentuate my well shaped breasts. The material is very thin and the shape of my nipples was clearly visible and when I rubbed my hands across my breasts I could clearly feel the textures of my breasts and nipples. I thought about how it would feel to have the workmen doing the same if things got that far, which I expected they would.

Over the top I put on a long sleeve fairly transparent white blouse that buttoned up the front. Deciding not to use the buttons I simply loosely tied the blouse high around my waist. Looking in the mirror I could clearly see the bathing suit top through the material but I knew that in brighter light even my skin through the heart would be visible. I would have to make certain I got a chance to stand in direct sunlight when the workmen arrived for maximum seduction effect. The blouse was quite baggy and thus was significantly open in the front anyway. I surprised myself at how devious my thoughts seemed but I was getting more excited by my plan of seduction. Next I shaved and closely trimmed my pubic hair significantly so that I could wear the thong bottom extremely low in front. When I put on the bikini bottom the small triangular front barely covered the small patch of hair I had not removed while shaving. The top of the slit of my vagina was visible through the heart in the fabric and I placed a finger through the opening, wondering if someone else's finger might be doing the same later today. The T-back of the bathing suit was nothing more than two black strings holding the triangular front in place. It was riding high above my backside since I had the front riding so low. Looking in the mirror I was quite pleased with how sexy I looked and wished that I didn't have to put anything on over the thong bottom, but I knew that would be too much. I slipped my hand inside the triangular bottom and let my finger slide deep inside my now wet vagina and again thought about what might lay ahead.

I next rummaged through my drawers looking for a skirt and finally choose a tight Lycra and cotton white skirt that was probably only a foot wide. When I slid it on I positioned it so that the top of the skirt ended just above my thong bottom top in front and ended just at my butt line in the back, not covering the back of the thong much at all. The bottom of the skirt ended about six inches below my crotch, but I knew it would ride high when I walked or sat down. The material was somewhat translucent and when I stood in front of the mirror the lights made it easy to see the black outline of the thong bottom through the skirt. This would also have maximum effect when standing outside in the bright summer sun.

I just needed a pair of shoes to complete the look. I choose a pair of black high-heeled sandals that really helped accentuate the curves in my legs. Taking one last look in the mirror and feeling quite pleased and, by this time, quite horny I went downstairs to wait for the workmen; I hoped they would be young and attractive.

The Workmen's Surprise

As the garage-door company had promised, a truck had arrived in an hour. I went down to the garage to greet them at the scene of the wreckage. I was surprised to find myself disappointed when I saw that they had sent only a single workman. Obviously I was hoping for a bigger crowd to work my seduction on. The worker was a nice looking thirty-something guy with blond hair, kind of a surfer type. He was wearing jeans and a short sleeve polo shirt that had the name of the company printed above the pocket. It was a hot summer day and there was already perspiration forming on the back of his shirt. I let him see me give his body a good look over, intentionally eyeing his crotch for an extended period.

He stood on the opposite side of the rubble spread over the garage floor. "Would you mind giving me some help here?" I said, as I extended my hand. "I know I'm going to trip over this stuff in these heels." The workman quickly crossed over the rubble on the floor and stood next to me. I grabbed his left hand tightly in my right hand and pulled him toward me. He put his other hand on the small of my back and guided me across the floor. I could feel his fingers pressed into the upper part of my bare backside. I was playing the helpless blonde role to the hilt. As I carefully lifted my leg to cross the rubble my skirt, as expected, rose significantly. I made no attempt to readjust it. When we reached the other side I made certain that we stood in an area with direct sunlight shining on us.

Letting go of the workman's hand I turned and gave him a big hug pulling his body tightly against mine. I thought I could already feel a bulge in his pants. "Thank you for coming so quickly!" I said. "I've been a wreck all morning worrying about this. I feel so relieved that you're here!" I said as I squeezed him even harder toward me. The bulge was real. "My name is Cheryl by the way," I added as I removed my arms from around him and backed slightly away. "Also, excuse my dress," I added. "I was about to go out back and sun a bit."

"No problem," he said. He added nervously, "You look fantastic! By the way, my name is Evan." He then offered his hand to shake. I grabbed it with both mine and gave him a good warm handshake. It was clear that Evan was having difficulty trying not to stare at my body. His eyes would look at my face for a moment but quickly move down the length of my body. I felt pleased that I had done a good job in choosing my outfit.

I gave Evan a quick description of what happened this morning as he walked around inspecting the door and ceiling. Against my better judgment, I even told him about my husband being away, thinking this information might be helpful in my plans. I continued to stand outside the garage, slightly spreading my legs in order to get the full benefit of the sun reflecting through my skirt. I did not need to look down to know that my entire body must have been visible through my clothes since Evan was constantly looking over in my direction with a pleased look on his face.

Evan eventually walked over to his truck and opened the passenger side door. He returned with a clipboard and said he would now work up an estimate. He also suggested that he call his boss who also owned a body shop and that he might be able to do an estimate for the car.

"That would be so sweet of you," I said as I walked over to him and gently rubbed his arm. The thought of his boss coming over excited me; I even hoped that he might bring another workman with him. I wondered what they would look like. "It would be great if I could get both the car and the door done by the same folks. I would be so appreciative," I added.

Evan was not looking at my face as I spoke but rather was staring at my breasts. My shirt was fully open now and my bikini covered breasts were now in direct view. The small patch of fabric that was covering my right breast had slid even further over and, unbeknownst to me, half my nipple was now exposed. My other nipple was also partially protruding through the heart shaped hole in my bikini top. I reached over with my left hand and gently lifted his face so he was looking directly into my eyes. I let my hand fall to his chest. I could feel his heart beating. "What you looking at there handsome?" I asked teasingly. "Could I get you a beer?"

Evan looked embarrassed. He smiled and said, "That would be great. Thanks!"

As I walked toward the front door to get his beer Evan never took his eyes off of me. I tried walking as seductively as possible. One thing for sure was that my skirt had hiked up so high that when I walked up the steps leading to the front door, Evan must surely have been able to see my black thong from behind. "I'll call my boss," he yelled out excitedly as I entered the front door.

Returning shortly, I brought Evan his beer. I rubbed the cold beer down my neck and across my chest between my breasts. "That feels so good. It has really gotten hot," I said as I passed the beer to Evan, assuming he would get the double meaning of my statement.

"I've called my boss. He should be here shortly," Evan said nervously.

"Thanks," I said as I again rubbed his arm. "I'll be in the back sunning if you need me." I turned and walked back the way I came and again I could feel Evan's eyes following my every step.

This time before I entered the front door I heard Evan yell, "You're one sexy lady Cheryl!" I turned and smiled and then entered the house.

The Boss Arrives

I was in the house for not more than fifteen minutes when our security buzzer went off indicating another vehicle was pulling up the driveway. Evan must certainly have told his boss an interesting story about me in order to get him here this quick! I didn't go outside but rather looked out the window to see who it was. Evan walked over to the arriving truck and another thirty-something guy got out and shook hands with him. He was a very attractive, well-built black man who stood at least half a foot taller than Evan. He was wearing a tight t-shirt and jeans. He looked like a bodybuilder and was absolutely gorgeous and I could feel a tingle in my body. They stood talking for a while and every so often looked toward the front door with grins on their faces. I assumed Evan was filling his boss in on the situation and so I didn't go out.

I sat and waited, working my self into another state of panic wondering how much this was going to cost and how ticked my husband would be about my carelessness. It was early but I poured myself another wine and finished it rather quickly. When Evan and his boss didn't come to the door I decided to go out onto the deck. I grabbed a towel and some olive oil from the kitchen and poured myself another wine before going outside.

Our backyard is fairly secluded and our neighbors would need to go out of their way to see our deck. I put my wine and the oil on a table next to one of the loungers on the deck and laid the towel on top of the pad that covered the lounger. I then slipped out of my skirt and then removed my top. I was hoping that Evan and his boss would be coming around shortly. The large deck umbrella was up blocking the sun and so I stretched across the lounger to adjust the umbrella. This would be a perfect time for the two of them to walk around the corner, knowing I must have looked pretty good from behind with my legs extended and my ass tight from stretching. Nobody approached.

Lying down on the lounger I adjusted my thong so that it was again barely covering my crotch and slid the bikini tops to the side so that they covered only half my nipples and pulled my breasts together, creating nice cleavage. I then proceeded to pour the olive oil over my stomach and legs; the thickness, smell, and rich color of the oil as it dripped down my body was exhilarating. Rubbing the oil over my entire body, I paid special attention to my breasts, letting my oily hands slide under my bikini top, massaging my breasts and nipples. Satisfied that my body was well oiled, I reached over and returned the oil to the table and grabbed my wine. Sipping my third wine of the day, I let my free hand slip inside my thong bottom and slid my oily finger deep inside my vagina. Taking a final look at my well oiled body I became excited by the thought of how I would look lying here when Evan and his boss finally came around. I closed my eyes and fantasized about what Evan's boss would look like naked and how it would feel to rub oil over his naked body.

I don't know exactly how long I was lying there but my wine was gone and I was still very horny and slightly perturbed that Evan and his boss had not come around. I was thinking that maybe I should go out front when suddenly I was startled by someone calling my name, "Cheryl, are you there?"

I looked to my left and saw Evan and his boss walking toward the deck. A smile quickly came to my face. Alex had removed his shirt. His dark brown chest and stomach were as powerful and strong looking as I had imagined. My finger was still buried deep inside my vagina. Wanting to make certain that the two men saw my hand beneath my thong, I waited till they got closer before removing it. I then smiled and said, "Alright, tell me the damage."

Evan said, "Well first let me introduce you to my boss. Alex, this is Cheryl."

"Oh I'm sorry," I said. "I'm just so nervous about this whole thing." I quickly got up from the lounger and walked over toward Evan and Alex. I was now only wearing my bikini and my oily body with my half exposed breasts must have looked good in this bright sun. I was also still wearing my high-heeled sandals that gave my already long legs an even longer and sexier look. Both men looked startled and pleased to see this oiled, half naked woman walking toward them. Instead of shaking Alex's hand, I gave him a big hug pressing my barely covered breasts against his firm chest and stomach. I could feel my exposed nipples rub up against his skin. I resisted the urge to lift my head and kiss him on the lips.

I am 5'9" without the heels but my head barely reached above Alex's shoulders. His name exactly suited him and I immediately thought he would make a great Alex Cross from the James Patterson detective novels. Wanting to find out about the estimates I finally asked, "So what's the damage and please, please, be gentle?"

Evan and Alex both laughed and Alex hugged me back, pulling me even tighter to his body with one hand on my back and the other on my bare oily ass. My breasts were now pressed tight against his body and I moved one of my legs ever so slightly between his legs. I felt wonderful.

"Unfortunately," Alex said, still holding me tight, "the news isn't great. The damage to the car is about $2,000. And the damage to the garage door, motor and ceiling is another $3,000. With your car insurance and house insurance you're probably looking at a cost to you of about $1,500 and unfortunately I won't be able to send out a crew to do the repairs for another two weeks."

My feeling of ecstasy dissipated. I was hoping I would be able to get this done before my husband got back. I pulled away from Alex. I needed another glass of wine. "Anyone care for a glass of wine or a beer?" I asked. They both wanted beer. "Let's go inside where it's cooler," I added. I reached down and grabbed my skirt and slowly slipped it up over my hips.

"No need to get dressed on our account," Alex said with a big smile across his face. "We think you look just perfect the way you are."

Alex's playfulness brought my spirits back up again. Obviously my seduction was working and the two men were feeling confident. "It's on account of you that I am getting dressed," I said. "I don't like the looks on your faces," I added with a laugh. I then picked up my blouse and put it on, not bothering to tie it. Picking up my empty wine glass I grabbed Alex's hand and led them inside.