A Wife's Fantasy

Story Info
Wife's pleasure from reading.
5.7k words
4.02
54.1k
12
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is written for a fan, M.

****

Fantasy, an imagined event or sequence of mental images usually fulfilling a wish.

I am sure that we all fantasize at some point in our lives but how many of us can admit to our deepest, darkest desires?

I consider myself a happily married woman with a loving husband. We have a good physical relationship but from time to time I like to indulge myself and think what it would be like if things were a little, well, different.

My life is enriched by reading and my imagination is stimulated particularly by erotic literature.

When I read about other people's sexual escapades I find my own fantasies are fuelled and I immerse myself in to the world created by the writer.......

It's a quiet evening and I am enjoying some "me time". Sat in my usual comfy place I am reading a story about a woman very much like me, with a conventional life and perhaps a lack of adventure. She is married to a man who makes her happy but who she thinks is not as willing as she is to explore a wider world of sensual and sexual experience.

The story begins with Mandy on a car journey with her husband. It's a hot and sunny day. The sky is so blue that it is almost too bright to look at and there are only a few white clouds dotted about. Mandy is in the passenger seat and her husband is driving. She has her window down and is enjoying the breeze blowing through the car. It makes her exposed skin tingle; the skin on her arms, her neck and her cheeks feels like it is being kissed by a thousand little mouths.

A patchwork of fields flies by as Mandy looks out of the car, now golden corn fields, now meadows of grass rippled by waves that run across the green blades and make it look like an emerald ocean as the wind plays over its surface.

I close my eyes and imagine sitting there, where Mandy is sitting; the heat of the day being kept at bay by the cooling breeze generated by the car's rapid motion.

I read on as Mandy relaxes and sinks lower in her seat. She allows her eyelids to droop a little and recalls the conversation with her husband before they set off on this journey.

"Where are we going Joe?" she asked.

"To see and old buddy of mine, Frank. He's had a rough time of it recently as his wife's walked out on him. He needs cheering up," Joe responded.

"I've seen Frank in your old high school photos haven't I?"

"Yeah, he was a real fanatic about his sport. Can't believe he was blessed with a brain to match his brawn," Joe confirmed.

Recalling the conversation Mandy now recalls the photos of Frank. He must have been nineteen or twenty in most of them and he was a real hunk. As she sinks a little lower in to her seat and her eyes close a little tighter a vision of Frank begins to form in her mind. She begins to drift in a state between wakefulness and sleep and suddenly she is kissing someone. A tongue is exploring her mouth and she is returning the favor. Strong arms are embracing her and hands are moving down her back and then grasping her bottom, pulling her closer to the firm body which is embracing her. She is too close to see who is kissing her, but she knows it isn't Joe and she feels a tinge of guilt.

I again let my own eyes shut and think what it would be like to be held by someone else. How would it feel? How different would it be from my husband's reassuring embrace? And what would it be like to feel my lips meet another man's lips? Would I be so overcome with guilt that I would pull away, tell him, "I can't do this," and run?

Returning to the story Mandy is jarred from the imagined embrace by a bump in the road. She opens her eyes and looks across at Joe. She really loves him and agreed to make this trip with him as she knew he would be happy from making his best buddy happy and she wanted to support him in that quest, guessing he would be glad of her company on the long drive out to Frank's cabin in the country. She could always make herself scarce when they arrived so the boys could drink beer, perhaps go hunting and bond in that way that so many thirty-something's loved to in adversity.

Joe had described the cabin as "a little more luxurious than a loggers shack, with all mod cons, a couple of bedrooms and set in the middle of a forest where your only neighbors are the little woodland critters"; it sounded idyllic and Mandy thought she could explore the surrounding forest and perhaps get some quality time of her own to read and relax.

The sun is now past its highest point in the sky and the afternoon light changes so the colors of the countryside are less vibrant. As the road begins to head upwards in to higher ground the vast agricultural land gives way to large swathes of pine trees interspersed with streams glinting silver as the sun catches there cool waters.

Mandy can feel a change in the air and her short, sleeveless dress seems a little inappropriate as the temperature starts to drop. Little goose bumps form on her arms and she can feel the air pinch at her nipples which are starting to firm up as if aroused by unseen fingers that twist and tug them to stiff peaks.

Putting the window up Mandy reaches in to the back of the car and puts a pullover on. Ok, it doesn't really go with her dress, but practicality wins over fashion today.

Joe looks over to his wife, "Not too long now darling," he reassures her and the car speeds on.

The shadows are now quite long outside and day is turning to dusk. The car headlights are on and pick out the road ahead as what daylight is left is blocked off by the surrounding pines and high ground. Suddenly Joe slows the car and takes a hard left turn on to a forest track. Mandy puts her window down again as the car begins to bump along the unlit track and she takes in a deep breath, smelling the strong sent of the pine. The air is cool and heavy with pine sap and it cleanses and reinvigorates her tied body.

I stop reading and imagine being in the forest myself and I take a deep breath. I can almost smell the pine trees and recall trips I'd enjoyed in to such places; the calm peace and quiet interrupted only occasionally by birdsong or the call of some other woodland creature.

I read on and the forest track descends for a few minutes then begins to level out and Mandy gets a glimpse of Frank's place. Joe didn't do it justice as it really is stunning, constructed of large logs, two storey and some size.

As the car pulls up near the front door a ray of light breaks the semi darkness as the door is opened and Joe and Mandy hop out of the car and stretch their aching limbs.

A tall man, perhaps six foot two, appears in the doorway and Mandy guesses this is Frank. He comes towards them and Joe strides forward, a little shorter at just under six feet, and grabs his buddy in a bear hug. The two men laugh and have a little mock wrestle.

When they break apart Joe introduces Mandy, "Frank, this is my wife, Mandy. Mandy, this is Frank."

Mandy steps forward and extends her hand which Frank takes and shakes warmly, his grip firm but careful.

"Come in you two, you must be cold and tired after that long drive. I've cooked and have some good white wine chilling and some good red open and breathing. I wasn't sure what Mandy would like."

Following Frank and Joe in to the cabin Mandy had to stifle a gasp once inside. It was spacious and tastefully decorated, resembling a hunting cabin.

A large white fur rug covered the floor in front of an open fire in the main ground floor room which was an open plan living and dining room, a rustic looking dining table being located at the far end of the room next to French doors which opened on to a small, well kept lawn.

After a hearty meal, a couple of bottles of good wine and a whole lot of catching up, Frank shows Joe and Mandy their room. It's late now and Mandy decides to turn in for the night. Joe returns to the living room with Frank to drink more wine and catch up a little further.

Feeling fatigued from the trip and tired from the wine Mandy decides to have a shower. The bedroom is equipped with its own small shower room. She pulls off her sweater and then slides the zip down the back of her dress before kicking her shoes off. Wearing just her panties and bra she goes in to the shower room and turns the shower on. Returning to the bedroom she slips off her bra and panties and notices herself in a large dressing mirror in one corner of the room.

She admires her own figure, her breasts which at 35 shows little sag, not too big and topped with nipples that react quickly to the touch of her husband. Her eyes sink lower, over her stomach and to the close cropped patch of hair neatly trimmed above her vagina. Lower she can see the outline of her lips and then down her shapely legs. A final glance at her firm bottom and she is happy with what she sees.

Again I have to stop reading. I consider myself straight but can't help wondering what it would be like to be with another woman. How would it feel to kiss her? What would it be like to stroke and caress her breasts and have her return the favor? Would I dare kiss her pussy and let my tongue slip inside her as my own lips are parted and a darting tongue plays over my clitoris?

I can't help but start to massage my own breasts as I am distracted from the story. Closing my eyes I imagine being in that cabin, in that room with Mandy. I am standing with my back to her, naked myself, and she steps towards me so that I feel her already erect nipples gently brush my back.

As I breath in I can smell her perfume and as I close my eyes in anticipation her arms pass mine and she places her hands on my breasts, cupping each and gently squeezing before allowing the forefinger and thumb of each of her hands to tease my own nipples to erection.

I sigh at the experience and can feel the heat of her naked skin against my own.

As I imagine this I let my own hands fall to my lap and then move between my legs.

The vision in my head now has Mandy's hands moving down my body, sliding down my sides, on to my hips and then inwards until the fingers of each hand meet on my vagina. This is the first time I have been touched intimately by a woman and her touch is amazingly gentle, but assured and she seems to know exactly where to touch to illicit the best response.

My skin tingles beneath her fingers and as she begins to part my lips I know I am already wet inside in anticipation.

Back in the real world I let my own exploring go a little further and once I have parted my lips I allow myself the pleasure of one finger probing in to me as I imagine Mandy doing the same. As she pushes a finger deep in to me I sigh and my pleasure is heightened as she finds my clit and begins gently to rub it.

A flush of heat runs through my body and momentarily brings me back to reality. I am worked up and feel the need to pleasure myself some more so I adjust my position so I can lay back and get another finger in to myself and begin to gently masturbate.

As I do this I close my eyes again so that I am transported back to the cabin. I am now lying on the bed on my back and Mandy is laid on top of me. Our lips meet and after a long, deep kiss she moves down my body, kissing my breasts and using her teeth and lips to pull my nipples to stiffer peaks.

I then feel her tongue run down between my breasts and then downwards over my stomach and towards my waiting vagina where my lips are already parted and I am wet from the earlier attention.

My body aches in anticipation of her tongue making contact with my clit and it seems an eternity waiting for her to complete her journey.

Finally her head stops. My legs are open and I use my own fingers to spread myself to allow Mandy to probe me. She does this expertly, starting with an exploration of my outer lips before planting small kisses on my clit which she also nibbles gently. I am really wet now and she laps at me before pushing her tongue in to me, making it as stiff as she can.

I am beginning to writhe on the bed as I can feel myself building towards an orgasm and my pleasure is heightened as Mandy begins to rub my clit whilst licking me out with deep hard strokes of her tongue. I gently entwine my fingers in her hair as she does this and then I feel her tongue leave me and slide further down.

To my surprise Mandy begins licking below my vagina and the sensation makes me shudder as I have never been touched there by anyone else.

Interrupting my fantasy for a second I allow my own fingers to explore further south and again drift back in to the cabin where I am now raising my hips so that Mandy can lick my virgin passage.

The feeling as her tongue brushes over the entrance to my anus for the first time makes me nearly pass out.

To aid my fantasy I moisten my own fingers and then slip back out of reality as Mandy continues to lick me in that most intimate place.

I am now wet in both holes and Mandy expertly begins to masturbate me with one hand whilst gently using her forefinger of her free hand to stroke my bottom. I can sense she is getting closer and closer to the one place I want her to touch me and my whole body aches whilst I await penetration.

Building towards orgasm in both worlds Mandy lets her forefinger rest on the entrance to my anus. I do the same in the real world and I am almost ready to climax as the finger gently, but firmly pushes past the barrier with the outside world.

Just the feeling of the finger inside me is enough to push me over the edge and I tense, my body straining for the relief of my climax. The thought of being with another woman and being penetrated by her in such a way sends waves of energy surging through me and the efforts of my masturbation lead me in to long orgasm which leaves me breathless and panting.

I put down my reading for a little while, wondering what is going to happen to Mandy and whether I would like to be in her shoes..........

After showering Mandy carefully dries herself and feels refreshed, though still tired. Once dry she slips under the heavy duvet on the large double bed, deciding against wearing anything despite being a guest. She feels quite secure in the knowledge her host is one of her husband's closest friends whom she can trust to conduct himself correctly. He would no doubt not enter their room without knocking first and she very much doubted whether he would even do this unless it was to extend some essential courtesy that he hadn't already exercised.

Feeling sleepy now she snuggles down beneath the duvet and soon drifts off in to a restful and rather deep sleep.

She is awakened by a kiss to the back of her neck. Still drowsy, she assumes Joe has given up drinking and come to bed and she begins to drift back off to sleep.

Lying on her left side with her back to the middle of the bed she is disturbed again as an arm comes over her shoulder. A hand is placed on her right breast and she feels like she is being pulled backwards.

"Not now Joe," she mutters sleepily, "I was asleep and plan to be that way again soon."

But the pressure doesn't ease up and she can now feel the heat of another body behind her and then the tell tale poke of an erect penis on her bottom.

"Joe, no. I am tired and want to sleep. Wait until morning."

To her surprise she is pulled further and the erect penis passes between her legs and is soon at the entrance to her pussy. It is very hard and despite her tiredness she finds it difficult to resist and so adjusts her body so that her lips part and penetration can happen smoothly.

A second arm comes under the left side of her body and pulls her back a little further and Mandy sighs as she is impaled on her lover's shaft. Pleasure ripples through her body as she feels stretched and guesses this is due to the fact Joe has just entered her without foreplay and she is relatively unprepared. This just heightens the sensation and she yearns for the cock to be withdrawn a little and then thrust back in a little harder.

As if her mind has been read she can feel the cock start to be pulled back a little and she is surprised as she did not think it had come all the way in. Her surprise is amplified on the second thrust as she has never known Joe feel so big inside her and this time the thrust goes a little deeper and she feels a momentary panic as if there must be something wrong as she feels too tight and doesn't know if she can take him all without feeling some pain.

Her fears subside as he pulls back again but she has to stifle a scream on his next thrust as she feels like she has been impaled on something bigger than she has ever had inside her before and she instinctively put a hand behind her back and reached out to try and stop the thrust going any deeper.

"Joe, stop, that's a little uncomfortable!"

No response comes back and instead she can feel the erect tool withdraw a little and the hand on her right breast squeezes and strong fingers close on her nipple which is quickly encouraged to a point. A rain of small kisses on her neck puts her at her ease a little more and arousal takes over from tiredness and she can't help but push back in the direction of the patiently waiting erection so that it pushes deep in to her again.

Deeper still it goes in to her but the apprehension is replaced with inquisitiveness as to just how her husband's modest penis could feel so big. It withdraws again and then thrusts in a little harder before being withdrawn and then thrust in with a little more force.

It's dark in the room and Mandy has her eyes closed tightly as the fucking soon gets her worked to the point of a first orgasm and she still has not felt her bottom cheeks touched by her husband's groin which makes her think there is more cock to come yet.

The thrusting gets harder and she pushes back to meet each inward stroke and feels like she is a virgin being fucked for the first time. As the rhythm increases she covers her mouth to stifle a loud moan as she orgasms.

For a few seconds the pace slows.

"Harder Joe, harder, fuck me harder!" she demands.

In compliance the pace picks up again and the thrusts go deeper and deeper and harder and harder and as Mandy's second orgasm builds she feels like she is going to pass out with the pleasure.

"I'm coming again, oh fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!" she whispers hoarsely as she begins to climax.

Her orgasm rips through her body and the relentless pounding of her pussy eases again. There's no sign of the cock erupting in her yet though.

"Do you want me to suck you a little!" she asks.

There is no reply but instead she can feel the cock coming out of her entirely.

A little disappointed Mandy wriggles on to her other side so she is facing the middle of the bed and disappears under the duvet in search of her target. When she finds it she grasps it in her right hand and is astounded by how big it feels. However, she is so turned on she wants to suck it and then get fucked again before it squirts.

Taking the head in her mouth she sucks and swallows and nearly chokes on the length of hard flesh which she is struggling to keep in place. She pulls back a little deciding discretion is the better part of valor and concentrates on the head and top third, her head moving backwards and forwards so her the cock is just about fucking her mouth while at the same time she deftly wraps her fingers around it and jerks the foreskin back and forth.

As she does this she is suddenly aware of a second person entering the bed behind her. She freezes and her panic does not know who it could be.

Spitting the cock out from her mouth she hisses, "Joe, someone has just got in to bed behind me!"

"I know," comes a familiar voice, "it's me!"

Mandy is absolutely confused and it suddenly dawns on her that the huge cock that was fucking her and that she was sucking was not her husband's at all. In shock she releases it and gasps.

12