A Wife's Submissive Journey Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dawn1958
dawn1958
2,284 Followers

Sue quickly found herself in the most compromising position. She licked the remnants of the blowjob off her chin and Jeffery obediently grabbed her around the shoulders. He jerked her fully on top of the sofa and rolled her onto her back. Darren instantly spread her legs as wide as possible. He lifted her right leg and left it resting on top of the sofa back while pushing her left off the sofa to leave Sue totally vulnerable.

Sue experienced the funniest feeling in the world. She expected Nadine would force her to have sex with her cousin and Darren would hump her without any hesitation. Sue was fully determined to resist and not succumb to any sexual temptation despite what Nadine demanded. She had made up her mind not to experience any satisfaction or any fulfillment from intercourse with the teenager. When Darren didn't simply jump on top of her outstretched body, she was taken off guard.

She stared down the front of her naked torso and everything happened in plain view. Sue watched the teen's tongue lick and caress her upraised pelvis and then it dipped out of sight. Her hips jerked up and down trying to evade the damning tongue, but nothing prevented Darren from assaulting the defenseless opening. He pushed his tongue into the wetness and discovered the twitching control button.

When the sharp teeth closed around her clitoris, Susan almost fainted. Her heart started racing and then the teenager nibbled on the tender bud. "Oh no... no... not that, please," she begged. "Oh gawd, not there."

Nadine wasn't far away. She slithered up to Sue and took control. "That's a good girl. We'll let Darren perform magic on your soul," she whispered. "You'll have your first climax with a teenager... fill his mouth with cum."

"But... but, he wasn't supposed to," Sue moaned, as her hips stopped moving and Darren devoured her entire clit.

"Yeah... I know. You thought Darren was going to have sex with you... fuck your brains out," Nadine said. "First I want to watch you cream all over his tongue."

"Please, Nadine, no... please," Sue whispered, as her back arched in a futile attempt to escape the defiling cunnilingus.

"Not yet... wait... please wait," Nadine said in a stern voice.

"I won't... gawd, I won't do it," Sue replied.

"Stop... not yet, please. I want to watch more... lots more," Nadine pleaded.

All of a sudden her whole body went tingly and fuzzy. Darren held the fragile clit between his teeth and battered the part that was inside his burning mouth with his tongue. A trickle of cum leaked into his hungry mouth and the teenager demanded more. He thrust a long middle finger into the steamy hole and curled the end so that he raked the susceptible G-spot. Darren followed his cousin's directions perfectly. The resultant cries and moans sounded pathetic so Darren sucked as hard as he could on the swollen clitty.

"Haaaagh... haaaagh, nooooo."

"No, no, please wait," Nadine ordered.

Her hips started vibrating and thrusting madly at the teen's face, but there was no respite. Darren held the morsel firmly between his teeth and used his tongue to slap the clit around and around. "Gawd, no, I can't, no, I can't," Sue moaned.

"Damn, I wanted it to last... wanted to watch more of my lovely slave getting her box eaten by a wildman," Nadine whispered.

After the third severe thrust, Sue realized her struggle was in vain. Her arms thrashed out to the sides and her body belonged to the devil. The orgasm was more profound most likely because she tried not to succumb, as her deviate emotions soared to great heights. Her eyes filled with tears and she glanced towards her mistress, just as the young woman spoke. "You're the best slut... ever! You cum like a little girlie every time... whenever someone touches you."

Even though the words were damning, Sue couldn't halt the out of control orgasm. Her hips jerked and thrust in a pure random fashion and cum ran freely out of her belly. Her confidence was crushed and Sue surrendered to the powerful woman. The last few tremors rocked her body and she welcomed the sudden solitude of the moments following a dramatic climax, but the tranquility was fleeting.

Nadine gave orders to her cousin and then grabbed Sue by the arm. The women stood up, as Darren took up the desired position on the floor in readiness of Nadine's next challenge. The teen lay flat on his back and it was very apparent he was overly aroused after his first real cunnilingus. Sue stared at the erection, which sort of hovered above the teen's pelvis and reached almost to his bellybutton. She was mesmerized, but that only lasted a scant few seconds, as Nadine took charge. "My love... it's time. You get to have sex with Darren... finally show Darren how a real woman becomes a slut when she sees a teenage cock."

Sue simply stared at the pulsating penis and tried to mumble a worthy protest. "Naaa... nooo. Ooohhh, gawd, no." Her feet were moving and there wasn't a chance to escape the young woman's stern demands. Nadine pushed her towards the teenager and Sue almost tripped, as she had to step over Darren's legs. There was a hushed silence in the room and all that was heard was some heavy breathing.

Nadine loved the position because it enabled her to torment Susan during the entire intercourse. "I'm not going to be happy until you tell me everything. Tell me what's happening to your slutty titties... slutty pussy... slutty ass," she said into Sue's ear. "I want to hear my baby tell me that she loves teenage cock."

Sue stared down at Darren and she was forced to spread her legs so that she hovered over the teen's legs. "I can't... can't, oh please, no," she pleaded even though she knew it would do no good. "Oh gawd, he's... he's..."

"He's what... tell me, what!"

"He's big... big, oh gawd, he's big."

"Should I tell hubby that Darren is big... bigger than he is?"

"Gawd, no, you can't, please," Sue moaned, as Nadine forced her to crouch and then sit down on top of Darren's thighs. The young woman twisted her fingers through Sue's hair and held the woman's head tilted down at what Darren was doing. Sue couldn't take her eyes off the bobbing erection and she tried to stay as far away as Nadine would allow.

Then the young woman kissed the side of Sue's flushed face and lingered on one of her ears, as she whispered softly. "Get ready, my love. Get ready to be my darling slut when you fuck Darren." Nadine cleverly coaxed Sue forward until the woman was almost touching the teen's penis.

Sue was on her knees. She raised her torso upwards and tried to stay above the cock, but her efforts didn't work. Darren fisted his cock and held the long shaft straight up in the air so that the head brushed against the velvety crotch. When the teen swiped the cock-head through the slick oil, Sue tried to lift herself even higher.

Nadine stood up directly behind Sue and leaned closer. "Are you ready? Ready for cock? Ready to get fucked... ready for Darren's big cock?" Nadine crouched beside Sue kept whispering into the woman's ear. "Sweet Jesus, I want you to wait this time. Don't cream all over Darren's cock and act like a slut! Please wait."

Darren tightened the grip on his throbbing shaft and raised his hips slightly. He grinned watching Sue cringe and noticed how she tried to move higher, but her thighs weren't long enough. Darren felt his shaft bend slightly and then spring to attention. The volcanic heat was more intense than he imagined and he held motionless with the head of his cock embedded in the fiery inferno.

The scene was memorable and one that everyone would remember for different reasons. Nadine put her hands on top of Sue's shoulders and prepared for the ultimate reward. Jeffery stared at his buddy who was on the brink of his first sexual experience with a real woman. Darren let go of his cock and groped the luscious tits, which appeared swollen and overly seductive. Sue held her breath and her heart stopped, as she realized what was about to happen.

Nadine gave a brutal shove and pushed Sue's body downward until the woman came to a complete stop with her cousin's cock buried to the hilt. She swooped towards Sue's head, which rolled backwards, and grabbed two big handfuls of hair. "That's it love. Darren's cock is in your sweet belly and you'll show Mistress that you're a slut," she said, as she rained kisses all over the side of Sue's flustered face. "Jeffery gets to watch and then he gets to fuck you too."

Sue tried to say something and protest the harsh treatment. "Oh gawd, stop... please stop."

The taunting lips were all over her face and the wet tongued added to the extreme punishment. Nadine retained the firm grip on Sue's hair and jerked the woman's head back and forth. "Now! Tell me what Darren's doing to you," she ordered. "Your tits... your cunt."

"Dear gawd, my tits... my nipples. He's hurting my nipples," Sue moaned.

"More... tell me more."

"He's... he's in... inside, oh gawd, so deep."

"Yes... yes," Nadine whispered and jerked Sue's head again.

"His cock... gawd, so deep. I can feel him throbbing... deep inside."

"Do it! Grab that dirty clitty and do it. Cum all over Darren's cock... the teenage cock in your belly," she ordered.

Sue was positive she didn't move her arm yet the fingers of her right hand curled around her pelvis and thrust into the vast wetness. Somehow the pulsating clitoris wound up between her forefinger and middle-finger and her hand vibrated at a furious tempo. "Oh geez... geez, what... no... gawd, no."

"Yeah, I know... it's wrong, but you can't stop. Do it... DO IT!"

There was a very good reason for her stomach going into severe convulsions. Every time Darren tightened his loins and jettisoned a blast of cum, her muscles spasmed and Sue realized her inner being was being filled with male semen. "Oh, dear gawd, no, no," Sue moaned, knowing the end was near. "Geez, no, no, I can't, not like this."

Nadine's timing was perfect. She jerked the handfuls of Sue's hair and rocked the woman's head back and forth. "Dear lord, the schoolgirl is cumming. She's cumming all over the big cock... teenage cock," she whispered. "Darren, she's creaming all over your cock. She's your slut... your fucking slut."

Sue'e eyes rolled up and into her head. "Haaaa... haaaa," she cried and let go at the same time. The powerful orgasm destroyed any remaining willpower and she coated the thick cock with womanly cream until it moved easily through the abundant oil. Darren hips bounced up and down at the most sporadic rate. Each time he thrust up, Sue's body followed. Each time his ass fell to the floor, Sue's body dropped and fully engulfed the throbbing pecker.

Darren was in heavenly bliss. He squeezed hard on Sue's nipples and used the delicate buds to rotate the tits around and around in big wide circles. Then he yanked downward as hard as he could and rammed his hips skyward, as he filled the womanly cave. Nadine demanded Sue's complete submission at the peak of her cousin's orgasm. "Say it. Tell Mistress what Darren is doing to you."

Sue couldn't believe her decency and morality had vanished. "Gawd, he's cumming... fucking me. Oh gawd, I'm cumming... I'm cumming and can't stop, oh gawd," she moaned, as Nadine demanded more. "My tits... my nipples hurt. Gawd, my... my cunt...!" The solution hit her and Sue immediately let go of her throbbing clitty and tried to stop her boobs from flying wildly in every direction. She cupped Darren's hands, but her control was fleeting, as Nadine pinched her exposed clitoris.

Nadine thrust her fingers into the fiery pussy opening and felt the cock pumping fluidly up and down inside the womanly chamber. She seized the neglected clit and held it with an iron grip between all of her fingertips. Then she yanked it outward and twirled it around as fast as she could. "Mistress loves when you cum... cum all over a big cock," she whispered. "Now for the best part."

Sue heard the young woman and wondered what she meant. "Whaaaa... haaaa, oh gawd."

"Good girl... real good girl. Keep cumming," Nadine said, as she relished Sue's struggle and futile attempts for modesty. "Does Darren's cock feel good in your belly?"

"Noooo, gawd, noooyesss, yes," Sue gasped, as Nadine jerked her head back and forth demanding a better answer. "Yes, gawd yes, it feels good... his cock feels good."

Nadine savored the way Sue's body thrashed out of control, as the everlasting climax consumed her entire reasoning. "Cum... more, keep cumming all over Darren's cock. Is his cock bigger... bigger than...?"

Sue heard the damning request and she intended on remaining silent, but Nadine ensured her cooperation with a stern jerk of hair. "Yeaaa, yes, he's big... bigger. Oh gawd, bigger than Ben."

"Good slut. More... tell me more."

"Oh... oh, I can't breathe. He's so deep... inside me... deep inside me and I can't breathe."

"MORE!"

"I can't stop. I'm cumming... fucking his cock," Sue moaned. It felt like her precious clitoris would never be the same, as Nadine squeezed and rolled the bud around vigorously. "Oh gawd, what you're doing... I can't stop... cuuuummmmaaaaahhhh."

The vicious tremors ripped through her body and Sue welcomed the final few, which were severe yet not as frequent. When Nadine let go of her hair, Sue fell forward and sort of collapsed on top of the teen's chest. After the fateful climax, the immense guilt destroyed any chance Sue had of regaining control or self-respect. Nadine moved closer and wanted to ensure her puppet fulfilled the rest of her drastic fantasies. "That was the greatest fuck. Now... it's Jeffery's turn," she whispered.

Susan gasped in disbelief, as she wound up on her hands and knees. Darren slithered out from under her exhausted body and Nadine shifted around to retain intimate contact with her slave. Sue stared into the dark, unwavering eyes and her stomach churned with great doubt. "I can't... no more! I've done what you asked, no more, please," she pleaded.

"Mistress gets to watch her lovely slut do it again... act like a little doggie," Nadine said. "Jeffery is going fuck you doggie style. Make you his little puppy."

Sue heard the dire prediction and didn't know what to do. Suddenly the teenager started slapping her backside with his hardened penis and left no doubt to his grand endowment. "Geez, oh geez, no more, please Nadine, I can't."

Jeffery glared at the glorious ass and he held his pecker tightly with his right hand. He rubbed the wet tip all over Sue's butt and even up and down through the crack of her ass. When the head brushed against her puckered asshole, Sue tried rocking forward to get away from the teenager's brazen assault. Then a severe jolt of pain swiftly turned to desire, as Jeffery jerked her torso backwards and rammed some of his cock into her precious honey-hole.

The teenager hit the mark on his first try and he uttered a loud grunt when he felt the intense heat surround the end of his cock. Sue experienced the strangest feeling in the world. The teenager had a very secure grip around her waist with both hands and he slowly rocked her body back and forth. Sue balanced on her hands and knees and each time Jeffery pulled back, he embedded more of his illustrious cock.

All of a sudden the lights went out and Sue couldn't see a thing despite millions of stars flashing in her head. It was very possibly the fastest orgasm ever, as her body went out of control. Nadine couldn't believe her eyes and she relished the sight of Sue's tits swaying wildly under her chest. Jeffery drove his piston to the hilt each time he yanked Sue's torso backwards and then he pushed her forward until only the flared head remained in the inferno.

"You couldn't wait... had to cum all over Jeffery's cock," Nadine whispered in happy elation. "My God, he's pounding you... making you his little whore."

The powerful lust was in control. "Yeeeaaa... yeeeaaa, gawd yes," Sue moaned, as something exploded in her deepest reaches.

"Keep cumming... keep cumming. Jeffery isn't ready yet.... keep cumming."

This was only supposed to happen in porno movies and never to a wife who was happily married. "Gawd... oh gawd... gawd, I can't... I can't... gawd make him stop," Sue begged.

"Keep creaming all over Jeffery's cock. You're fucking like a schoolgirl... a little girl," Nadine whispered.

"Gaaawww, gaaawww."

Sue thought it was over, but she guessed wrong. "Get ready slut. Jeffery's pounding your little cunt and fucking his little doggie-bitch," Nadine said. "Fuck, baby, fuck.... fuck Jeffery's big cock.

When the roller coaster slowed after the long climb up the mountain of ecstasy, Sue assumed the orgasm was ending. Suddenly the teenager's hips went out of control and strangely she tried to keep pace. Every time Jeffery thrust forward at her, she thrust back to meet his desperate fervor and the wild intercourse lasted for the longest time. Eventually her arms and legs collapsed and she flopped down on her stomach with Jeffery on top of her out stretched body.

Darren rubbed his semi-hard penis all over her arm and even the side of her face. He envied his buddy who was experiencing his very first sexual encounter with a woman. Sue's body was completely exhausted and she virtually passed out with the final tremors diminishing within her womanly domain. She didn't resist or do anything to prevent the teenagers from flipping her onto her back so they could lie beside her.

One of the teens had his arm across her chest and his hand fully on top of her boob. His buddy snuggled tightly up against the side of her torso and his hands ventured into the Promised Land. Sue reacted every time a teenager moved his hand and she flinched when fingers grazed her most intimate areas.

When she heard the familiar woman's voice, she wanted to die. "We still have a good three hours. I can only imagine what two horny teenagers will do with a ready and willing slut," Nadine whispered. She wrapped her fingers tightly in Sue's hair and glared into the woman's big, teary eyes. "I'm sure you won't mind being a sex-toy for the next few hours.

Sue opened her mouth to say something just as her hips were jerked into the perfect position. She felt something swiped through her crotch and then one, two and then three fingers groping her most intimate region. Her eyes remained focused on the smiling face and it was very evident Nadine knew exactly what her cousin was doing. "Gawd, no, not again, no, please... no more," she moaned.

***

Susan wasn't sure how many times the teenagers had sex with her. The night seemed to last forever and what made Sue most upset was the number of forced orgasms she endured. Each time one of the teenagers had sex with her, Nadine managed to make every encounter truly memorable for not only her cousin, but also for everyone else. The clever young woman knew exactly what buttons to push and she coerced an untimely orgasm from Sue each time Darren or Jeffery screwed her.

What made matters worse for Sue was the way Nadine forced her to talk. As strange as it seemed at first, by the end of the evening Sue was blabbing all of her intimate emotions and feelings to the young woman. She would never forget the most dramatic and illustrious intercourse when she actually asked the teenager to ram his big cock into her. Sue knew it was wrong yet she virtually begged the teenager to fuck her. When Darren screwed her, she creamed just like the schoolgirl Nadine wanted her to be.

Her self-control was gone and so was her willpower to fight. After Darren's sexual encounter, Jeffery rode her hard and fast. Nadine remained close enough to her so that she whispered in her ear during the entire episode. The young woman demanded Sue fulfill another sexual fantasy by climaxing all over the teen's uncircumcised cock. Much to Sue's dismay, she cooperated and willingly experienced a dramatic orgasm right in front of Nadine and Darren.

dawn1958
dawn1958
2,284 Followers