A Wild Hold'em Game Ch. 03

Story Info
The action finally heats up.
5k words
4.67
52.6k
3

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 12/22/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following totally fictitious writings and are intended for the sole readership of those of LEGAL AGE. The ADULT ONLY material contained within is also for personal use only where local standards permit scenes of violence and sex. Please do not read further if any of these subjects offend, or if you are not of legal age.

This is a work of fiction. The author does not condone violence of any sort.

The following is under Copyright and is for your sole enjoyment. Your cooperation in not using the material in any other application without the express permission of the author is requested. Thank you.

*

She slowly unbuttoned, then removed her blouse, exposing a lace bra that contained very large tits indeed. I was sure they must be DD's now. She'd kicked off her shoes while sitting and left them there, so that left only her jeans and I assumed panties, in addition to her bra. I wondered which she'd do first.

She reached down and undid the waist button on her jeans then slowly slid down the zipper. The pants were so tight she had to do some wiggling to get them over her nice full, round hips. That was pretty erotic. Since I was sitting and looking up at her, as she bent forward to slide them down her shapely legs and step out of them, I got a much better view of her cleavage. Man, what great tits! I began to add to my plans.

When she straightened back up, her dark bush was visible through her sheer panties. As I'd always suspected, she was not a natural blond. My first ad lib solidified. She was clearly getting into it, she did a little shimmy and then a spin and a half. With her back to me she reached back and undid the clasp on her bra. Holding the cups over those massive tits and letting the straps dangle, she turned back to face me. Very, very slowly she let the bra slide off her tits, finally exposing their beauty to me. She smiled and swung the bra around twice before tossing it at me. It landed in my lap.

She put her hands on her hips and shook back and forth. Her tits wobbled quite provocatively. My cock was starting to stiffen and would be wanting attention very soon.

After a moment she turned her back to me again and started to slide her panties down those long legs. She bent at the waist keeping her knees locked. When she reached her ankles she deftly stepped out of them and tossed them aside. Without straightening up, she spread her legs a ways apart, giving me a spectacular view.

As I stood and moved towards her, she too stood straight and turned to face me yet again. When I reached her, I cupped one of her huge orbs in each hand and hefted them. The were extremely full and heavy. Very firm. They were simply too large to completely defy gravity, but there was nothing you would describe as sag, rather they just hung down slightly. I thumbed her very large, dark nipples. They were the largest areolas I'd ever seen.

She closed her eyes and moaned gently.

"You are a very beautiful woman!" I said softly.

She smiled as she reopened her eyes.

"Thank you" she said without pretense.

Here was a woman who had a great deal of self confidence and knew how beautiful she was. This was going to be a marvelous two days!

"Come" I said, holding my hand out to her.

She took it and followed without resistance.

"Where are we going?" she asked evenly.

I chuckled, "To the bathroom, to remove your bush!"

She had a very full bush, which I actually don't mind a bit, but I do love a bald cunt and wanted the pleasure of shaving it for her!

She stopped dead in her tracks.

"Scott! I can't go back home like that!" she exclaimed.

I stayed calm, but very forcefully said to her, "Look! The more you cooperate with me, the easier this weekend is going to go for you. If you give me a hard time, you will regret it! Now, one way or the other I'm going to denude your cunt! Do you want to do it the easy way or the hard way?"

Then more softly, and to make a point, "Look, if you're worried about going home to Fred with a shaved pussy, think about why you're here in the first place!"

It was almost as if a light went on for her. "Good point!" she said.

"Okay, I'm sorry, I'm still getting used to all this" she said softly.

"I know, now come"

She resisted no further.

We entered the bedroom. I had her lay back on the bed and spread her legs, with her ass just hanging over the edge. I went to the bathroom and got a hot wet towel, some shaving cream and a safety razor. I laid the towel on her crotch and let it soak for a few minutes to soften the hair. Then I smeared shaving cream all over, spending far more time and motion than was actually required for the task. Finally, I began to shave her, wiping the razor on the towel after each stroke. When I got to shaving right up to her cunt, I warned her to hold very still. I pulled and stretched her cunt lips, first one, then the other. Making sure to get every little hair. By the time I finished her ass and cunt were completely void of any stubble whatsoever. She was a smooth as the proverbial baby's bottom.

I went back and got a fresh wet cloth and cleaned up the remaining cream. She looked fantastic. I love how naked cunts look, but I truly thought hers was especially beautiful.

I fingered her a bit until she started to squirm and moan. By the time I stopped her juices were definitely flowing.

"Now it's time for you to meet your companion for the weekend" I joked.

She looked puzzled and apprehensive.

"Undress me" I directed.

She giggled and smiled, understanding my reference.

I kicked off my shoes and stood so she could accomplish her assigned task. She began by unbuttoning, then removing my shirt. She paused to rub her hands all over my broad chest, spending time playing with my nipples much as I had hers. Finally she moved on to unbuttoning my jeans (I always wear 501', the kind with the button fly). She slid them down and off my legs, removing my socks at the same time. I stood there in just my boxers. My semi erect cock making a rather sizable tent already.

She hesitated, then reach out and traced the outline of my cock through the silky material, which simply caused it to grow even more. At last she hooked her thumbs in my waistband and began to lower my shorts.

I looked down. I love to see the initial reaction when a woman observes my cock for the very first time.

As she exposed it, her eyes got wide. Sometimes the first expression I see is one of apprehension or even fear. Cindy's look was absolutely one of lust, without the slightest indication of intimidation. She even gave her lips a little involuntary lick. She finished removing my boxers and then wrapped her dainty hand around my shaft and started to stroke it slowly.

It took only seconds before it reached its maximum size, only then did she speak, "My God Scott! You really ARE huge. I've never seen anything so wonderful in my life!"

Shit, I wanted to cum on the spot, but 'patience is a virtue' is a lesson I've learned over many years.

I couldn't help but laugh, "I'm glad you're pleased. You'll be real familiar with it by Sunday!"

"And now it's time for a little fun!" I said rather menacingly, "for me at least!"

I stood and took her hand. She followed without resistance as I led her to the living room. I went to the closet and dragged out 'the horse', which is one of my favorite playthings. It is extremely versatile and has a whole host of things you can do with it. It is basically a padded sawhorse, with places on the legs to attach wrist and ankle restraints. When I lay a woman on it her legs are spread wide, giving perfect access to her cunt, ass and mouth, all of which are positioned at the exact right height for my cock. For most women this means her hands and feet don't quite touch the floor.

When you see it, it's not hard to get a pretty clear picture of its use, at least in general terms.

The horse: very expensive The look on Cindy's face when she saw it the first time: Priceless!

"Oh shit" she whispered.

In silence I positioned her over it and then began to attach the restraints to her arms and legs. The last step was to drape the belt over the small of her back and fasten it tight. Once all this is accomplished, the 'victim' can scarcely move at all.

"Don't go away!" I teased, as I went to collect some other toys once I had her secure.

I returned with my supplies and set them where Cindy couldn't see them. It was time to begin the plan I had. I intended for this first session to set a tone for the rest of the weekend and expected it would be rather hard on her. Exactly how hard would depend in part on her reactions.

I began by resting my hand on her lovely ass and rubbing it. I could feel the tension in her body. After a minute of doing that I slid my fingers through her crack and started to play with her pussy. I was please to find that she was already wet. Not gushing exactly, but despite her apprehension she was somewhat turned on too! I kept sliding a finger, then two, in and out of her, alternated with stroking her clit. It didn't take long before she was moaning and squirming around as much as her restraints allowed, which was almost zero.

I continued working on her until the moans indicated if I didn't stop soon she'd cum. I had no intention of letting that happen for quite some time yet. I wanted her extremely worked up and sexually frustrated for quite a while.

I picked up a bottle of lube and applied some to my fingers, I then started to work it into her asshole. I started just rimming her for a while with one finger, tickling her little pucker more than anything else but getting lube spread all around it in the process. I sensed that she'd not experienced ass play before. In fact I was beginning to believe that despite what an amazingly sexual woman she was, she was relatively inexperience with anything other than straight fucking. I'd change that before I sent her home to Fred, he might even derive some benefit from this adventure too!

I continued working on her asshole, finally starting to penetrate her, first with one finger and once I'd been working it in and out as deep as I could I added a second finger all the while continuing to add lube and work as much inside her as possible. She seemed to be enjoying the experience just fine. I was pretty sure that she wouldn't like what would follow shortly nearly as much.

It was time. I reached down and picked up a black latex butt plug. It is a rather large one, though significantly smaller than I am, which was the whole point. After liberally coating it with lube I placed the very tip of it against her rosy little hole. I don't think she really knew what was coming, but she could certainly tell something different was going on. She tensed. I didn't say anything, but just kept teasing her opening with it, not yet even beginning to insert it.

At last I started to apply pressure and very slowly slip it inside her.

"Relax, it will hurt much less that way" I instructed.

But she didn't. I still pushed. When I had a bout an inch inside her, to a diameter of just slightly more than my finger she let out a little groan of pain. I stopped pushing but started to rotated it back and forth.

"I told you to relax!" I said more forcefully.

This time she tried and after a moment I started to push again, feeling less resistance. Soon the much wider part of the plug was starting to stretch her ass hole. I find it an incredible turn on to watch a woman being stretched to accept a nice fat butt plug.

She was grunting and trying to stay relaxed. I'll admit she was being rather stoic and taking this better than I'd expected. A couple of times she'd tense up and I'd pause and just twist it in place while giving her a moment to relax again. There was about one more inch to go before the widest part would be opening up her hole to the max. At least to the max for now. She'd be stretched much wider than that when I finally took her cherry!

Finally the fattest part of the plug reached her well stretch anus and then with a 'pop' her ass sucked the whole thing in and the wide base seated tightly against her opening.

As almost always is the case, she let out a yelp, as much from the surprise as the pain.

"There you go, since this is going to be the first time you get your ass fucked, I thought I'd help you out a little by getting you loosened up with this before putting something REAL big up there" I said, not entirely honestly since I'd planned to do this all along, but it would help when the time came.

I was really getting worked up myself and quite ready to deposit my first load. I knew exactly where I intended it to go too! But I wanted to do a couple of more things first.

I went back to playing with her cunt. I knew the contrasting sensations of her ass and cunt would be very intense. Because of the mitigating feelings in her ass, it took longer to get her worked up to the edge of cumming again, but that's exactly what I did. Fingering her clit until I was sure if I didn't stop again she go over the edge. I planned to do that many more times before I finally allowed her release.

When I stopped she groaned, but said nothing.

"Now I have another little present for you" I told her.

She groaned again, having no idea what was in store, but correctly assuming she wasn't going to like it.

I knelt down at her side and began to tweak, pinch and pull her nipple until it was hard as a little pebble. Well not all that little actually, they are rather long when erect. Once that was accomplished I picked up one of the pair of nipple clamps and attached it. It was a rather wicked one with a strong spring and nasty teeth. Then I evilly hung a medium sized weight from it using a short spring.

"OW! Oh God that hurts!" she spoke for the first time.

"You'll get used to it in a few minutes!" I said, knowing it was only partial true.

"These babies have a way of rather viciously tearing at your titties if you move much, so you probably ought to stay as still as you can" I warned her truthfully.

I gave her a short while to get accustomed to the first one and then moved to her other tit and applied its twin. This elicited even greater exclamations of pain.

Once more I moved behind her and started in on her cunt and clit, continuing until she was on the very verge of cumming yet again before stopping. It took even longer this time due to the pain in her tits.

I was really ready to cum at that point, just one more quick thing to do. I stood behind her and said, "Almost time for you to do something to make me feel real good, but first I want to demonstrate something to you!"

And with that I pulled my hand back and slapped her ass hard. It wasn't as hard as I'd do later, but it was hard enough to leave a nice hand print and I knew it had stung plenty.

She almost screamed, both from the pain and the shock. I noticed that the weights on her clamps where bouncing up and down too!

"Did you see how completely exposed your ass is? You can't move even a little bit to protect it either, can you?" I asked, and though it was really rhetorical I wanted her to answer.

She didn't say anything, just gasped to catch her breath.

"You didn't answer me, do you need another to be sure?" I said meanly.

"NO! I saw, I saw!" she yelled.

As I moved in front of her I spoke while rubbing my cock on her face, "Good! Because now you are going to suck on my cock and make me cum in your mouth. And when I do, you're going to be a good little slut and swallow every drop! When I'm done, I'm going to spank your ass, but how severe the spanking is will depend on how good a job you do sucking me off and swallowing. The better you do, the less punishment your ass is going to have to take, and vice versa. Understand?"

This time she didn't hesitate, "YES! YES I understand!"

"Good, now let's start. Open wide!" I directed.

She stretched her mouth open and I placed the head of my cock on her tongue and started to slide it between her lips. She was able to take the fat head in her mouth, but just barely. Her cheeks bulged sexily, full of cock. Her warm wet mouth felt marvelous. I'd worked myself up into such a state that this wasn't going to take long, though I was pretty sure it would be a massive load.

I shoved a bit more of it in, but she couldn't take much before her gag reflex kicked in. I gauged how much she could handle and started to pump just that much in and out. She was more or less just slobbering on my cock, not sucking at all. I was doing all the work.

"Cindy, that ass of yours is going to be very unhappy unless you do a much better job than this!" I said, though it felt great all the same.

With that, she started to suck, but quite tentatively. Again I assumed that sucking cock was something she'd done very little, if any at all. Well, she was damn sure going to be much better at it by Sunday, I intended to assure. Still, you know that old joke about how the worst blowjob I ever had was fantastic. This was no exception. Watching my cock slide between her lips and her cheeks bulging with a mouth full of cock meat was extremely sexy. It wasn't long before I felt that familiar churning in my balls.

I was just about to cum. Cindy could sense it too, from my cock head swelling slightly inside her mouth. She tried to pull back, to avoid me spewing my load in the back of her throat, though the way she was secured that was virtually impossible. Nevertheless I grabbed a hold of her head and steadied it. She was trying to express her dislike, but with her mouth full of cock she could just get out some unintelligible sounds. For all I knew she was trying to say "Yellow", but I knew if she was, it was simply because she didn't like what was going on, not because she was in any real distress.

Finally I couldn't last any longer and the first shot of jizm erupted from the tip of my cock. It took a great deal of self restraint to keep from just jamming my cock down her throat, but I managed to hold back and just keep pumping the same length in and out as squirt after massive squirt of cum gushed forth. As I'd expected it was a very sizeable load indeed.

By the time I stopped cumming, which was six or seven expulsions, she was coughing and gagging. Cum and saliva were running out of her mouth, down her chin, and on to the floor. In part she'd had such a hard time because she hadn't even attempted to swallow!

"That was absolutely pitiful" I yelled, "What's worse is you didn't even try to swallow it like I told you too. Your ass is going to really regret that!"

I actually was a little pissed that she hadn't even made a half decent effort.

I moved behind her and assaulted her pussy with my fingers one more time. She was still coughing and trying to recover, but she was starting to respond too. By the time I planned to actually let her cum she would be ready to explode! After each added abuse it took increasingly longer and longer to bring her back up to the edge of orgasm, but nevertheless, inevitably she'd almost achieve her release and I'd snatch it away at the last instant. It was getting maddening I could tell!

This time when I stopped I immediately started laying into her ass with my bare hand. I started out slow and easy, but intended to continue to build and build. She needed to learn a lesson, and right then, that when I told her there were consequences for her performance that I wasn't kidding. Especially when she made little effort to comply. I planned to work her ass over thoroughly and not stop until I'd made her use her safe word.

Her ass was quickly turning a bright red. She has a pretty firm ass, but its round enough that it shimmied some under the treatment. I also observed that the weights on her nipple clamps were in almost constant motion which I knew would increase the torment. Those were going to be a couple of very tender nips when I finished with her.

12