A Wild Hold'em Game Ch. 05

Story Info
The final part of my plan works just as I'd hoped.
3k words
4.74
52.3k
7

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 12/22/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following totally fictitious writings and are intended for the sole readership of those of LEGAL AGE. The ADULT ONLY material contained within is also for personal use only where local standards permit scenes of violence and sex. Please do not read further if any of these subjects offend, or if you are not of legal age.

This is a work of fiction. The author does not condone violence of any sort.

The following is under Copyright and is for your sole enjoyment. Your cooperation in not using the material in any other application without the express permission of the author is requested. Thank you.

Part 5

We got in the stream of hot water together. In complete silence we gently lathered each other. Caressing more than cleansing. She was going to be sore I could tell. Her tits could barely withstand the gentlest of touches and her bald pussy felt as if it were on fire. The hot water was actually starting to run out when we shut it off and started to dry each other. She grimaced and groaned as I patted her dry with my lightest possible touch, using a great big fluffy bath sheet.

Once we were dry I led her by the hand to my bed, where we both flopped down and were almost instantly fast asleep. I slept for well over an hour, something I almost never do during the day. I staggered to my feet still very groggy. Cindy was still out cold.

I pulled on some clean sweats and headed to the kitchen. My first stop was to get a beer out of the fridge. While there, I looked around to see what I could fix for dinner, I was positively famished, having worked up quite an appetite earlier. I realized that hunger was only one unfulfilled desire, there was still another one too!

Anyway, I'm a very good cook, so after I scrounged around a bit, I found the makings of what could be a very nice meal. I went to the wine rack and picked out a nice Chardonnay to chill and also a Syrah for later. I intended to treat Cindy like a queen for the evening, thinking she'd definitely earned it, and was planning no more rough stuff, though more sex was certainly on hand. I was comfortable that we might share some wine and relax that evening.

I started organizing the meal and was just headed for a second beer when Cindy showed up wearing one of the fluffy robes I leave on the back of my bathroom door.

"Hi!" I said, glad to see her.

She still looked sleepy, but sexy as ever.

Softly I asked, "You feeling okay?"

She smiled, "I'm a little sore, but yeah, I'm okay. I hope it's okay I borrowed one of your robes?"

"Of course, the terrycloth probably feels a bit softer than your jeans would, huh?" I said with a bit of a sardonic grin.

She just grinned back and nodded.

"I thought I'd fix us a nice dinner. We can eat, have some wine, relax, and not do anything you don't want to do for the rest of the night. How does that sound?" I asked.

She raised an eyebrow suspiciously, "Really?"

"Really!" I assured her.

With a huge smile, "That sounds wonderful!" she said enthusiastically.

"Good!" I replied.

I knew I was taking a bit of a chance that my offer would mean no more sex that night, but I was pretty confident that wouldn't be the case. I could tell she had most assuredly experienced something new that afternoon and was positive she'd want more. Call me cocky, but it usually goes that way.

I offered her something to drink and she opted for a beer too. I got her one and myself number two. I just puttered around the kitchen working on the meal and she sat at the kitchen table sipping on her beer. We visited easily and I was starting to get to understand her quite a lot better, I thought.

The dinner came out even better than I'd hoped, we drank both bottles of wine and generally had an extremely pleasant evening. By the time it was over I felt I understood Cindy thoroughly. She was a truly amazing person, not to mention a very sensuous woman. I actually felt a little sorry for Fred. He was a very lucky man, or should have been, but I couldn't help feel as though he'd fucked that up permanently. Well, it wasn't going to be any skin off my nose. Whatever he got, I felt he'd done to himself.

It was finally time to head to bed.

I yawned, "It's been a long day, I think I'm ready to turn in."

Cindy hesitated, which after the evening we'd had seemed out of place. She looked away, then looked back shyly.

"Am I going to sleep in the guest room again?" she asked softly.

"Well, that's completely up to you, but I sure hope not!" I said warmly.

She burst into a big smile and came over and wrapped her arms around my neck. I bent to her and, strangely, we kissed for the very first time. As we broke our embrace, I swept her up in my arms and carried her to bed. With little foreplay, I was soon stroking in and out of her warm, wet pussy. I was quickly into a nice, even rhythm. Not hard pounding, jack hammering like before, but a very sensuous pace. I knew she had to be a little tender, but it didn't seem to dampen her enthusiasm any.

She was very vocal, "Oh God that's good! Very, VERY Good! God your cock feels so big, and hard, and good!" and on and on.

She came repeatedly too. In spite of all that had gone on earlier, I still couldn't last as long as that first fuck. It was simply too erotic. As I said before, that woman can fuck like few I've ever known! Ultimately I exploded inside her and she came too, as my cock shot still another load of sperm deep into her womb. I rolled on my side, wrapping my arms around her. We fell asleep entwined in each others arms and with my softening cock still deep inside her. It was a wonderful feeling.

During the night I woke to one of my favorite things. Cindy was just impaling herself on my rock hard cock as my eyes opened. I'd obviously been sleeping very soundly and she'd worked me up and was sliding down onto my pole before I'd at last roused.

In that position I penetrated her as deep as possible. She was obviously feeling cock much deeper than she ever had before. She was incredibly tight, squeezing the head of my cock almost painfully, but only ALMOST! Damn it felt good. This time she did all the work, pumping up and down at the pace she wanted. Making sure her clit got all the stimulation possible. It had her cumming almost non-stop the entire time. I essentially just laid back and enjoyed it until I reached the point of no return, at which time I grabbed her nice round ass and started to thrust up into her as we came together yet again.

We fell back asleep with her laying on top of me and my cock still deep inside her. I don't know how long we slept like that but I slept hard and dreamlessly for the rest of the night.

When I woke in the morning, Cindy was still half on top of me. You know how some woman, few but some, look fantastic first thing in the morning, well Cindy is one of them.

I inched out from under her, not wanting to wake her and slipped out. I went to the guest bath for my morning duties then headed to put on the coffee. While that was brewing I retrieved the Sunday paper. My Sunday morning ritual is coffee and the sports page, and that day was no exception.

I'd nearly finished the whole thing when Cindy came out of the bedroom. She looked a bit sleepy still, but drop dead gorgeous anyway.

"Morning sleepyhead! Jesus you look fantastic naked! I think you ought to spend way more time that way" I chuckled.

She actually blushed slightly.

"How do you feel?" I asked more seriously.

She seemed to think that over before responding, "Okay, a bit sore almost everywhere, but other than that" she let tail off.

"Coffee?" I asked.

"Oh Please!" she said with a smile.

"Black?" I asked as I rose to get her a cup.

"Perfect!" she said.

I returned with her coffee and we sat quietly for a few minutes just each sipping. She was evidently comfortable with her nudity, which was a good thing since I had no intention of letting her get dressed until I'd had my fill of looking at her. And that was going to take quite a while I figured.

At last she spoke, rather timidly asking "So what's the plan for today?"

"Well, that depends largely on you" I said cryptically.

She raised an eyebrow inquisitively.

"You crawl over here and suck my cock. How well you do will greatly influence what the rest of your day is like!" I explained.

She got a silly grin on her face and slipped off the couch and onto all fours, taking me literally. She started slowly crawling across the floor. Her massive tits swinging under her, her ass swaying provocatively. It was very arousing to watch and by the time she reached me I was already half hard and had slipped my sweatpants all the way off.

She hefted my cock and started to lick up and down the shaft at first, but quickly switched to licking my balls all around. She managed to get one at a time all the way in her mouth and then would suck and lick gently before shifting to the other. My half hard-on rapidly became a raging one.

She licked and sucked my balls and shaft, avoiding the head for several minutes. She was starting to drive me wild and I was about ready to grab her head and shove my cock right down her throat when she beat me to it. Ever so slowly she enveloped the head with her mouth, sliding more and more of my length between her lips. She managed to get quite a bit more in than before, not quite all of it, but most. I could feel my cock head clear into her throat.

She gagged ever so slightly and then slowly lifted off until just the head was in her mouth. She repeated this with a tortuous slowness about five times. I was groaning from the pleasurable frustration and not completely able to keep from thrusting my hips slightly. This caused her to giggle, which created an even more incredible sensation.

Finally, just when I was again about to take fistfuls of hair and rape her face, she took one of my balls in each of her hands and began softly massaging them while simultaneously bobbing her head at a much quicker pace. She wasn't able to take as much of my cock nearly as deep as before, but she was managing more than half.

She was also swirling her tongue around the head on each stroke. God Damn it felt good! She'd made nearly incomprehensible improvement in the previous day and a half. In spite of the night I'd had, I was quickly racing toward still another explosion.

When I could feel my balls start to tighten, evidently so could she. She started to suck even harder and faster and applied slightly greater pressure to my balls, as if to squeeze every last drop of cum out of them. It worked! I started shooting glob after glob of hot cum down her throat. She kept sucking and swallowing like a madwoman! Until every last bit of cum had been extracted.

Once I was fully spent, she just held my softening cock in her mouth and eased, but didn't release her grip on my balls. When my cock had almost full shrunk, she let it slip from her lips, causing me to twitch involuntarily as her tongue flicked that most sensitive spot at the cleft of my cock head on the way by.

I opened my eyes and looked down at her. She had a Cheshire Cat grin on her face and I realized she had managed not to lose a single drop this time. Granted, I'm sure the size of the load was significantly reduced by the events of the last 36 hours, but still I was impressed.

To be honest, it wasn't the very best blowjob I'd ever had, but it was damn fine anyway!

She crawled up in my lap and we just held each other while I completed catching my breath.

"That was pretty fucking good!" I finally whispered.

She pulled back about a foot or so and with feigned indignation said, "Only 'pretty' fucking good?"

I laughed, "It was very fucking good!"

She smiled broadly.

Then I initiated the final phase of my plan. I'd intended to do so, almost no matter what, but the fact that she truly had done such a good job fully justified what I was about to say. I just hoped it would work out the way I expected.

"In fact, it was so good, you are free to leave whenever you want. You've paid off Fred's debt!" I said evenly.

She looked rather disappointed.

"Really?" she asked, somewhat sadly.

"Really! But you're welcome to stay as long as you'd like!" I said smiling.

The smile returned to her face.

"I think I'll stay a while longer, but only on one condition!" she said mirthfully.

"Oh! What's that?" I said, genuinely curious as to what she was thinking.

Softly she leaned in and whispered in my ear, "You promise to fuck me some more"

I laughed out loud, "I think I can handle that, but you might have to wait just a little while first!"

We laughed together.

Rather surprisingly, it wasn't all that long a while before we were back in bed, fucking like mad.

By early afternoon we'd coupled one final time. It was a very long, leisurely, sensuous session where we just laid tenderly holding each other afterwards for a long time.

Ultimately we crawled out of bed and showered together. It was about 2:30 by the time we were dressed, Cindy in the same sexy jeans and top she'd arrived in.

"Scott, I think I'm going to go now" she announced softly.

I was a little disappointed that it was coming to an end, but I really didn't think I'd be able to get it up again before nightfall anyway.

"I have something for you, hold on just a minute" I said.

I headed to my home office and opened the middle desk drawer. I retrieved the note Fred had signed. You see on Friday afternoon I'd stopped by John's office and talked him into giving me the note. It took some doing and he wasn't fully comfortable with it, but I'd explained to him Cindy was scheduled to come over after all and that if she did I gave him my word that I'd give her the note if she kept her part of the deal. John's known me long enough that he can count on my word being good, so reluctantly he gave me the note.

I returned to the living room where Cindy was and held the note out to her. She hadn't seen it before so I had to tell her what it was.

"You know that bastard of a husband of yours doesn't deserve you!" I said getting pissed all over that Fred would actually submit this woman to such an ordeal, no matter how much we'd both enjoyed it.

She didn't reach for the paper, but got a very mischievous look in her eye.

"Scott, tell me to undress again!" she said.

I wasn't at all sure I understood what she was up to, but was certainly willing to go along.

"Cindy, take all your clothes off right now!" I said smoothly.

"No! I'm not going to" she said with a big smile.

I instantly saw what she was up to, but still didn't completely comprehend why. Nevertheless I knew what my next part was supposed to be.

"You realize by refusing that you are not fulfilling your part of the deal and I'll just have to collect this note after all, don't you?" I said, wondering what she'd say next. I knew that the money had nothing to do with it at this point.

Still in too light a manner to be serious she said, "Oh Scott, we can't afford that, isn't there any other way?"

Now I was sure what she had in mind, but I was going to make her initiate it.

"Such as?" I asked.

"Oh please, give me another chance! I'll come back again next weekend and I promise I won't refuse you anything or leave early! Please!" she said, barely able to contain her giggles.

"Hmm, let me think a minute" I said, with absolutely no intention of passing this up if that was what she wanted. Even if it was to be just vanilla sex it would be more than worth it, but I was pretty sure she'd discovered something about herself she wanted to explore further. I figured, what the Hell?

"Okay, I'll give you a second chance next weekend, BUT to make up for your 'failure' the rule about banning the crop is removed!" I said, testing.

She blanched slightly and swallowed hard, but I got the answer I expected.

"Okay!" was her strong reply.

I was stunned, and speechless, which very rarely happens to me.

While I was just standing there like a moron, she came over and kissed me gently on the mouth.

Then softly said, "Scott, I had a wonderful time. See you next Friday!"

Leaving me mute, she turned and headed to the door, letting herself out and closing it behind her.

"I'll be a God damn son of a bitch!" I said out loud.

I knew I'd have a hard time concentrating during the coming week.

The end?

Feedback is encouraged and appreciated. All comments with a valid email address will receive a reply.