A Wild Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't you dare." August quickly releases her hold on his manhood and straddles his legs.

"If you think you are going to cum before me you better think again."

August grabs his cock once more and positions herself above it. Dropping down its length, taking it all it one swift plunge. Soon she is bouncing up and down the length of man meat. Driving it into her body with wild abandon.

"Fuck yes, oh fuck, oh god." her words stream out of her as her orgasm builds. Her excitement has been building all evening, now it was time. The man pushed up into her as her body descended, driving his cock further into her body.

August screamed as her orgasm hit her, her body convulsed as the cock thrust into her again and again. Her hands gripped her breasts hard as her mind absorbed the shock.

As her climax subsided August slowly lifts herself off the man.

"Fuck I needed that." August looks down between her legs seeing the man's cum dripping out of her pussy.

"Shit that is going to mess up my panties," August stops for a moment before picking up her clothing.

"Well it would if I put them back on that is." a smile plays over her lips. She pulls the net dress over her head settling it back over her body. Feeling the excitement start to build once more as she stands bra and panties in hand. She knows just the person to complete her night of debauchery.

Walking back to the club, August smiles as the bouncer takes in her dress and the body it reveals. Heading once more to the restroom, for she is certain that the woman has not moved Bree. She pushes open the door to a sight she thought she would never see.

Bree is straddling the woman's mouth having her pussy sucked clean as she in turn sucks on the cock of some stranger August does not recognise.

"Alright people, she is mine now." even as she speaks Bree cries out in yet another orgasm in what appears to have been a long line of orgasms.

The man pulls out and starts stroking his cock rapidly quickly reaching the point of no return, letting his cum splash over Bree's face before stepping back.

August steps forward and pulls Bree off the supine woman.

"You need to go see your boyfriend I think he is still recovering in the truck."

The totally naked woman smiles up at August a look of sublime happiness on her face.

"As for you," August turns to Bree, "you care coming home with me, then you are cumming with me." August smiles at her play on words.

August picks up Bree's discarded clothes slipping the dress over Bree's head she drops the panties on the woman's face.

"Something to remember her by."

The woman simply smiles.

August leads Bree through the club, picking up her coat as the pass their table.

"Where are we going?" Bree seems to be recovering from the excess of sex.

"To heaven baby, to heaven" August responds as they walk out the door.....

12