A Wilde Encounter

Story Info
Sexual deeds with Olivia Wilde.
2k words
3.93
47.7k
21
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 08/28/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
B59001
B59001
72 Followers

It's a funny thing about celebrities, everyone wants to be them, have their fame, or just shag them. We would probably never get to shagging them however; it doesn't stop us from fantasising about them. Many celebrities come and go through our minds and the grasp of our affection, and in some cases obsession.

I remember the day I encountered Olivia Jane Cockburn, better known as Olivia Wilde. People know her from films such as Tron Legacy and Cowboys and Aliens. There is also the matter of her tenure at the show House. Her rather impressive resume also includes humanitarian work around the world. She remains the object of affection for many men worldwide.

Her beauty most certainly transcends and most likely led to her early marriage at the tender age of nineteen. However, most of the information we hear about these celebrities often comes under debate from sceptics, paparazzi and various other factions within the entertainment business.

It was a sunny day; I was sat at a Parisian café indulging in the French traditional breakfast. However, my wandering mind was then snapped to attention. In walked a rather gorgeous woman. She was clad in shades and long red dress which indulged in cleavage and was cut provocatively leaving her back bare and the sides of her breasts tantalisingly exposed.

She ordered a coffee and sat down, she then removed her shades. I was encapsulated by her beauty, and within a split second my mind had clicked on who she was, Olivia Wilde. I had been somehow inspired to try something a little daring. I drank the last bit of my coffee and headed to the counter to get another one.

I walked slowly and lingered a little near the table she was sitting at, I got myself together and spoke.

"Beautiful day isn't it?"

She looked up and then turned to me.

"I'm sorry, what did you say?"

Panic started to creep into my head, but I had quickly subdued it and replied "It's a beautiful day isn't it."

She looked a little perplexed at my sudden conversation but probably knew the reason as to why I was speaking to her.

She said to me "Yes it certainly is, Paris seems to have that effect; on the locals as well."

"I would presume it does, as it's why I'm here."

"I normally don't have men come up and talk to me like this, even after I got divorced. I need not tell you my name as you probably know it."

"Yes, I most certainly know your name and who you are."

"Well you know my name so I'll ask for yours."

"My name is Bill."

"Well Bill, have a seat."

"Thank you Ms Wilde."

"No need to be so formal, call me Olivia."

"Ok Olivia, what brings you to Paris?"

"A little vacation."

We continued to chat and enjoy our coffee. The world seemed to fade away the whole time as my mind was still barely getting to grips over current events. I remained a little amazing and it showed in my eyes. This is something she certainly picked up on.

"Listen Bill, meet me later at this address," Olivia said as she handed me a piece of paper.

It turned out to be an exclusive hotel in Paris. We parted ways, still a little dazed and in disbelief. A part me thought it was a mere dream but the other half was pinching myself just to make sure what was happening was real.

I left the coffee shop and decided to clean up. After that I headed out to the location written on the piece of paper Olivia had given me. It was soon dusk and the sun began its descent. I headed to the hotel. I arrived and simply gazed at the grandeur of the exterior. I walked inside and it revealed more opulence. A large chandelier dominated the lobby and pristine surfaces were everywhere. I thumbed the elevator button and the doors soon parted to reveal gold and mirrors. I walked inside and turned around.

The doors closed and the elevator began its ascent to the top floor. I felt a bit of nerves, not knowing what would happen once the elevator doors opened. However the Paris air continued to alter my mind and I found myself breathing in and out and preparing myself for what lay ahead.

The distinctive sound emanated as the elevator halted at the top floor. The doors parted and I stepped outside. I spotted a bodyguard and stepped toward him. I explained the circumstances of my presence and handed him the piece of paper I received earlier that day. He knocked on the door and stepped inside. He closed the door behind him; I waited facing away from the door. Soon the door opened and the bodyguard stepped out and held the door open.

"Go on in," the bodyguard said.

"Thank you," I replied as I walked inside the room.

The room had what one would expect, piano, lush couches, large TV, great views of Paris through the windows. The door to the bathroom was closed and the shower was running. I looked out through the window; the room looked out onto the river Seine and the late evening traffic. I then heard the flow of water cease and soon Olivia stepped out wearing a white silk robe, while she dried her hair with a towel in her hands. She then tossed it on to the couch.

"Bill, I'm glad you could came."

"It's a pleasure to be here, with you."

"Listen you are a good man, I didn't need long to discover that fact."

"Thank you Olivia, I try my best."

"Well it's more than good enough, it's why I would like you stay and spend the night here with me."

"It would be my pleasure."

Olivia giggled a little and said to me "Bill relax, I won't bite, unless you want me to."

I then sat down and she sat down beside me. I relaxed and it showed. Olivia seemed pleased as she didn't want to be the Hollywood superstar right now but just a woman enjoying a man's company.

After we had finished dinner, we sat back talked for a little while, she then casually loosened the knot holding her gown together. Her gown parted and gave me a tantalising glimpse of her most intimate features. She looked down at her now exposed body and then looked up toward me. She then stood up and removed her gown and dropped on the floor. She stood there naked and placed her hands on her hips.

"You like what you see?" she enquired.

"Yes I do," I replied.

She then straddled me and ripped my shirt open. She unbuckled my belt and tossed it to one side. My jeans soon were removed and my throbbing cock was standing to attention.

She got onto her knees and began to stroke my cock. The sensation of a superstar like Olivia Wilde clenching my cock in her hands sent shivers of undiluted madness running through my veins. I laid back as she continued to stroke and soon placed her mouth over my cock. She began to suck and all the while kept those soul piercing eyes of hers fixed on me as I looked toward her sucking my cock.

She used her free hand to fondle my balls which simply heightened the sensations surging through my entire body. Her ability to suck cock was amazing to behold. She then took my cock out of her mouth and then straddled me to slowly slide onto my cock. She went up and down; riding me like it was a rodeo. Her moans of ecstasy were soft at first but slowly got louder and more frequent.

She kept her eyes fixed upon mine as she went up and down. She continued to let out moans of ecstasy as her hands were grasped around the back of my neck. I placed my hands around her waist as she gyrated on my cock. We both became lost in the moment as we let the sexual energy take over our bodies and souls.

She then got off my cock and placed her knees on the seat of the couch and placed her arms on the top of the couch. Her delightful ass was in the air waiting for me. I wasted no time as I got behind her inserted by cock into her pussy and slowly went in and out. I soon increased my pace and she responded with greater moans of ecstasy.

"Aaah yes, that's the spot keep going," she cooed.

I obliged and gave her exactly what she asked for, and she responded with lustful approval as my cock continuously went in and out of her now soaked pussy. The room was now full with the aroma of sex and it led us further into lustful intoxication.

I then grasped my hands around her waist and lifted her up and turned around and sat down with my cock still inside her pussy. She lay back against me as she rode my cock.

"Aaah fuck yes, that's it, that's it, keep going." she commanded.

"You love this cock don't you," I replied.

"You're fucking right I do," she shot back.

There was a noticeable feel of heat as our bodies as we rubbed against one another as we fucked away. I ran my hands up and down her slender body as rode on my cock and moaned in ecstasy. She then got off me and pulled me to my feet.

"Get on the floor," she whispered to me.

I lay down on the floor and watched as Olivia got on top of me and slid her pussy onto my cock. She placed both hands firmly on my chest as she gyrated on top of me and drove me ever closer to orgasm. My hands held firm on her waist as did my cock inside her pussy.

She screamed "OOOH YES," as an orgasm shot through her body.

She kept me inside her as she held on until her orgasm subsided and then kept going to bring myself to one as well. I held on until, I let go and shot my load deep inside her pussy.

Then there we were lying on the floor; exhausted, catching our breath, and looking deep into one another's eyes. Olivia looked at me and smiled, she seem satisfied.

She said to me, whilst still a little out of breath "Thank you that was amazing."

"Thank you, for all of this Olivia," I replied.

We headed off to the bedroom and soon drifted off to sleep, together. I awoke at sunrise, thinking what an amazing dream. However, I turned my head to the left and saw her, still asleep, Olivia Wilde, next to me and we had fucked just the night before.

I slowly got out of the bed, making sure not to wake her up. I slipped on my pants and quietly stepped out of the bedroom. I then sat on a chair facing a window and watched the sun continue to rise. I then turned my head as the door opened and Olivia stepped out in her silk robe.

"Morning," she said with a smile on her face.

"Morning," I said back to her.

She walked over to me and sat on my lap.

"How are you this morning?" she asked me.

"I could not be better and it's all because of you" I said to her.

Olivia blushed a little and said to me "Oh please, you're just saying that."

"No I mean every word, I never thought I would meet you, and here I am."

"You came up to me remember, and that I admire, a man with balls."

"Yes, anywhere else in the world I would not have done that, must be Paris."

"I think you're right Paris tends to have that effect on people. You want to go again?"

"Yes."

B59001
B59001
72 Followers