A Win-Win

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess," Caine began, looking out the shelter, "once we start getting moving we can make our way back to town. The sun is almost showing." Neveah game him a long sidelong look. The large man lay on his back, muscled arms behind his head and semi hard cock against his stomach. The Lady got a naughty idea, and swung on leg over her 'captor's'.

"Oh, do we have to leave so soon?" She pouted for effect while grinding her swollen pussy lips against his member. She tried not to smile at how fast he re-opened his eyes. Caine narrowed his eyes at her, /damn woman learns fast/. But, he couldn't ignore her already wet organ dripping along his hardening cock. He spared the outside forest from another look, and easily flipped their bodies so he once again loomed over her petite frame. This time her pout wasn't so fake.

"I do suppose no one knows I have found you yet. We could always say you were harder to track than I imagined..."

Neveah smiled under him pulling his head towards her.

"Much, much harder than you imagined," she whispered before wrapping her legs around his waist and the hunter's tongue slipped once more passed those pink lips.

12