A Window View

Story Info
An exhibitionistic wife shows off at a hotel
1.2k words
3.95
67.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsFlsh
MsFlsh
100 Followers

“You have an admirer. I heard my husband say over the hotel room’s phone.

“Really, and where might he be?” I asked.

“A floor or two above you and almost directly across ked toward the window and cupped my breast again. I brazeningly lifted it in an offering gesture. I again smiled and then turned and hung up the phone. I walked to the window and raised my left leg and placed the arch of my heel on the ledge. I looked directly at his window and moved my hand to my very moist pussy. I moved my hand to part my swollen outer lips. I kept my eyes on the window as I began to massage my clitoris with my finger. I heard a key in the door but ignored my husband’s entrance. “You have an admirer. I heard my husband say over the hotel room’s phone.

“Really, and where might he be?” I asked.

“A floor or two above you and almost directly across from you. He is standing in a the room that’s dark, the drapes are partially open. The rooms on both sides of it are lit.”

“OK, I’ll check it out in a minute. Where are you?” I queried.

“ On the mezzanine, in a very comfortable chair, facing the other wing.” He explained. “What are you wearing?”

“ Something I thing he would like” I cooed I glanced down at the few garments I was wearing.

“Don’t tease me damnit! Tell me.”

“Oh, OK, if you insist. I have on my red demi cup bra that you like, a red thong, and white thigh highs and my red heels.” I explained. I knew he was visualizing my large, full breasts in the brief top and my bare ass cheeks exposed in the thong. The 4” heels gave my legs a long toned look .

“Call me back later. Bye .” I placed the phone on the cradle and moved toward the window to look out. I didn’t look in the direction of the targeted room immediately but eventually found the voyeur as described by my husband. I didn’t try to make out details, just verify he was there.

The lighting in the room had been rearranged by my husband to allow maximum visibility. He had moved a large pole lamp closer to the window so there would be less possibility of shadowing and dark areas. The hanging globe lit at the window’s edge and other lamps in the room were also on. I looked down at my breasts and slipped a finger inside the small right cup brushing against my already hard nipple. I repeated the same procedure with my left breast, knowing he was watching. I looked up at the opposite building and then walked back to the small writing desk in the room. I sat in the provided chair and crossed my legs.

I knew my husband would be calling in a moment or two so I looked at the city’s magazine as I waited. Right on time the phone chirped. “ Hello” I said.

“How is things going? I noticed he hasn’t moved from his window.” He stated.

“I should hope not!” I said jokingly. “What do you suggest I do?”

“Well, you could change, and we could go down to the bar. Or I could come up there and ravish you. “

“Mmm, I think we should do both.” I replied. “Give me about thirty minutes before you come up.” I said.
“OK have fun.” He said.

I replaced the phone on the cradle and stood up. I didn’t look at he window because I knew he would be watching. Walking over to the large mirror I reached behind me and unfastened my bra and allowed my breasts to fall. I cupped each one in a hand and lifted them, running the thumb on each hand over the turgid nipples. The sensation of their touch and the thought of someone watching me excited me. I turned and walked over to the writing table to pick up the magazine. As I moved I was conscious of my breasts swaying with each step. I thumbed though the magazine and then placed it on the table. I moved back to the low dressing table and picked up a brush. I ran it through my frosted blond hair. I smiled as I looked at my image in the glass. I leaned forward to check an eye lash knowing my rear was protruding and my breasts falling away from my body. As I stood up I stepped backward toward the bed and sat. I reached for the elastic top of my left thigh high. I started to slip it down but paused.

I turned my head toward the phone as if it had rung again. I stood and moved to the chair and picked up the bogus call. I smiled and mouthed “hello” and began a conversation with no one. I was facing the window and imagined my viewer was now standing there with his cock in his hand. “So you have enjoyed watching me.” I said to the dead phone. “And what do you think of my show? Yes, my breasts are natural. Well, thank you.”

I stood and moved the phone to my left hand. “Do you like my thong?” I asked. I slipped my fingers into the top of the garment and let my fingers moved to my partially shaved crevice. I smiled. “Show me you hard cock. Very nice. Let me show you my pussy. I laid the phone on the table and slipped the thong down my legs and over my heels. My outer lips were swollen and a dampness showed.

I picked up the phone and said “Do you like? Show me your big cock again.” I sat back down and spread my legs very unlady like. I had the phone in my left hand and ran the fingers of my right hand over my pubic area. I parted my inter lips and allowed my middle finger to move up and down the wet surface. “Oh, yes, I’ve very wet now.”

I removed my hand and raised my right breast and dipped my head to run my tongue over the nipple. “I wish you were here to do that for me. You would do that wouldn’t you?” I laughed and tossed my head back.

I stood and loonce into the room. I continued to move my finger tips over my button. I felt my lover’s hands reach around and cup my breasts and begin to run his thumbs over their hard points. I was imagining my watcher seeing me expose myself to him and receive the attention of another.

My husband’s mouth was on the nape of my neck and I could feel his tongue moving slowly up to my ear.

“Enjoying yourself?” he whispered as he continued to nibble on my ear.

“Oh god, yes” I said. I began to work more feverish on my wet mound. I knew my new friend was watching me pleasure myself and working his cock. I imaged him shooting his load on into his hand as I began rubbing myself with several fingers. I was cumming, god was I cumming! I fell back into my husband’s arms as I finished.

I turned wrapped my arms around my husband and kissed him deeply. “Thank you for letting me be myself.”

He smiled and said “I wouldn’t want you any other way.”

He doesn’t have to worry, I won’t change.

MsFlsh
MsFlsh
100 Followers