A Winter Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then her eyes drifted downward and she looked at my cock waving not more that six inches in front of her face. She looked back up and in a very small voice asked, “Tim, would you mind if I touch you?”

I remembered the great feeling I experienced the night before when she put my hand on her breast and my desire to have her touch me and said, “Shoot no Liz, as a matter of fact, I’d be the happiest guy around if you would touch me. Better be quick though, mom must be about finished.”

A moment later I experienced the thrill of the feel of the first female hand ever to touch my throbbing cock. At least Liz was the first to actually touch my bare skin. She even closed her palm, grasping me firmly and gave a few strokes before mom’s voice said, “My that looks like fun. First time?”

The speed with which Liz and I swung our heads to look at mom would have been funny if it hadn’t been us she caught being stupid. Naturally Liz dropped me as if she had just received an electrical shock and she tried to explain, “Mom, it isn’t what you might”… Then, with a rueful shrug she went on, “Oh shit Mom, who do I think I’m kidding? Yes, I had Timmy’s dick in my hand and it felt wonderful. I suppose I should say I’m sorry but I’m not!” She looked up toward me and said, “Thanks for lending me the use of your arm Tim; I would probably have pissed all over my clothes and boots if you hadn’t been here to help.”

Liz looked back toward mom and said, “Mom, there’s no excuse for me touching Tim the way I did but like I said, I’m not sorry I did it. I just wish I had known how nice a guy’s hard thing feels a long time ago. Maybe things would be a little different now, I don’t know.”

Mom laughed and said, “Well, I don’t see that any permanent harm has been done. I guess every girl has to learn about hard cocks some time. She paused and added, “And that one looks to be about as hard as any I have ever seen. Now, let’s get back inside before we freeze.”

Liz stood and raised her underwear and I managed to tuck myself back out of sight but it wasn’t easy. What with my sister and mother’s gaze and Liz’ touch I was still as hard as ever, a fact that didn’t escape the notice of either. But there was no further discussion about what had just occurred. At least not right then there wasn’t. The subject has come up a time or two when Liz and I have been alone since then, however! Well, even mom mentioned once that it was with considerable difficulty that she resisted the temptation to approach Liz and me to see for herself what my cock felt like that morning.

The snowfall continued until late in the afternoon making most outdoor activity unpleasant so the entire family spent most of the day inside. Fortunately each of us brought along reading material in case we found ourselves in the exact situation we were in. The heavy clouds dissipated rather quickly and by early evening the sky was a beautiful blue. Of course the advent of clear skies meant that the temperature would drop; it’s just that no one had a clue as to how cold it would get. Actually there wasn’t much we could have done about it had we known. By the time we realized that it was going to turn very cold, it was way to late to even consider abandoning our adventure and trying to head for home. Had we done that, there’s no telling what direction our lives would have taken. It is highly unlikely our family relationship would have become as close as it did before the next morning dawned however.

Once back inside the cabin, we all dressed warmly and waited impatiently for the cabin to warm. Then dad and I assumed our normal camp routine and began to prepare breakfast. Dad had a secret recipe known only to him for making pancakes from scratch. While he busied himself with the pancake batter, I opened packages of nearly frozen bacon and link sausages. Fortunately I checked the condition of the Maple syrup in time to get it thawed in time to eat. Because it was so cold and I knew we needed the energy, I peeled and diced potatoes for frying and broke eggs into a couple of bowls. (I can’t seem to be able to break eggs into a frying pan without breaking at least some of the yolks and since everyone likes unbroken fried eggs, I find taking the extra step of breaking the eggs into bowls very helpful.)

Working together, dad and I managed to put breakfast on the table. Perhaps our efforts didn’t produce the most nutritious meal, but it was delicious if I do say so myself!

Since dad and I created the mess, I was more than willing to do up the dishes after we finished eating but mom and Liz wouldn’t have it, shooed dad and me away and did the dishes themselves while dad and I brought in more wood and replenished the water supply.

As I said earlier, most of the day was devoted to reading with a brief break for lunch. Once, late in the morning and again, later in the afternoon, Liz and I bundled up and foraged out into the snow but neither seemed much interested in strapping on our skies to check out any of the hiking trails we generally use in the summertime. We did try walking along one of the trails for a short distance but the snow was too deep and it required more effort than either seemed interested in putting out.

Speaking of ‘putting out’, had the temperature been in the eighties and had there been a grassy meadow handy, Liz and I might just have explored our sexuality a bit more than we did. As it was, when we realized the need to relieve ourselves, we did get into a situation that was very similar to the one we had been in earlier in the day. Liz told me she had to pee and would I mind lending a hand as I had the first time. Naturally I was all for helping her and lent a hand after she tugged her outer clothing down around her ankles. I know the gentlemanly thing to have done was to lend a hand and look away but…

Anyhow, I didn’t look away but watched with interest as Liz’ labia separated slightly and the yellowish pee gushed forth. Again, had she not had my arm for support, there’s no telling where all the flow of urine would have gone. When finished, Liz remained squatting and continued to hold my arm but she did look up with twinkling eyes and say, “Okay Tim, your turn but since you seemed so interested in watching me pee, I think I’ll stay right here and watch while you do it.”

I wasn’t certain that letting my sister watch as I pissed an orange hole in the snow was the greatest of ideas until it occurred to me that she might just decide to touch me again. That was all it took for me to unzip and drag my cock into the open. Usually it is only the first time I pee in the morning that I get really hard but that time, hoping against hope that Liz would choose to grasp me again, I rose to the occasion.

From her position squatting at my side, Liz said, “Wait Tim. Would it be all right if I do the holding this time?” Without waiting for an answer, she reached out and grasped me just as urine began to flow along the tube at the bottom of my dick and it was my sister that made tiny orange tracks in the snow with my piss.

Liz knew nothing of the need to shake when I finished but she didn’t need to. She had no desire to relinquish her grip and began stroking gently after the final few drops fell into the snow. My pleasure was almost overwhelming and I knew instinctively that I wouldn’t be able to hold out long if Liz continued to jerk my cock the way she was. “Hey sis, you might want to be careful doing that. Much more and you’ll have me cumming all over if you don’t quit.”

Liz grinned and said, “Sort of what I was hoping Bro. Like I said, I have had a guy cum all over my hand but I haven’t actually seen it happen. If you don’t mind, I’ll just continue and see what happens.”

“Mind Hon, just try to stop now and see what happens.”

A moment later, both of us watched as stringy spurts of white goo burst from my cock and shot out onto the snow. Actually, when compared to the whiteness of newly fallen snow, cum is almost the color of heavy cream but I don’t guess either of us cared about that. I know I didn’t!

When I finished cumming, I showed my sister how I milk the final drops of cum from my dick. Then I reached and stripped a small piece of bark from a birch tree and wiped the final drop from the head of my dick.

After that and as Liz was reaching for her clothing in order to stand and pull herself back together, I said, “Liz, I guess girls do themselves don’t they?” At her affirmative nod, I continued, “So would it be okay if I try to do you?” Liz nodded again and stood leaving her feet spread slightly and her clothing around her ankles making it clear that she had no objection to my groping her most private place.

“Liz?” My question was tentative but I continued anyway, “This is all new for me so you may have to tell or, better yet, show me what all I need to do.”

“Well Timmy, why not put your hand on me and see if maybe instinct doesn’t help. Shit, I certainly never jerked a guy off before and I managed to figure it out without help from you.”

“True, but it doesn’t require a rocket scientist to figure out that all it takes to get a guy off is to run her hand back and forth the length of his cock.”

“Well, why not just try and see what happens. If necessary I’ll tell you what feels good and, if necessary, I’ll try to guide your hand but that will probably be like trying to bring myself off with a dildo or something.”

“God Sis, have you used one of those things?”

“No silly but girls do talk to one another you know. Now hurry before we both freeze. I don’t suppose that frozen stiff, I will get much pleasure from your hand.”

With that, I did kneel and reach out to touch my sister’s pussy. My touch was gentle and admiring as I traced the outline of her slit up one side, across the nubbin of her sheathed clit and back down the other side. I was curious as I spread her labia slightly and saw the hole I would have loved to put my cock into. As it was, I satisfied myself, and my sister I guess, by inserting a finger inside until I felt resistance. I looked up into Liz’ eyes with a questioning look and she said, “Tim, I imagine that’s my hymen. I’ve felt it too and that’s the only thing I can think it might be.”

“Oh. Guess I better stay away from it then. I don’t need to be breaking it.”

“Well probably not like this or right now anyway. I suppose you’re right, damn it all anyhow.”

“Liz, I don’t think our society approves of a brother taking his sister’s virginity. Even with his finger.”

“To hell with society. If we decide to fuck sometime, I think it should be something for you and I to decide, not the whole damn world. Well, I guess it would be nice if mom and dad approved but that’s not likely to happen. Do you think?”

“Liz, I’ve not spent a hell of a lot of time worrying about it, but, now that you bring it up, I suppose having mom and dad’s approval would take a lot of the guilt about fucking you away. Like you say though, that’s not likely to happen and I have no idea when or if we’ll ever be able to do anything. Even if we wanted to.”

I continued playing with my sister’s pussy while we talked but became silent as she became more and more aroused and began bucking her groin into my hand. Surprisingly, at least to me, her hip movements were much the same as mine when I really get with it and am close to cumming. As Liz picked up the tempo, I managed to slip another finger into her vagina and, finally, I had three fingers fingering the inside of my sister’s pussy while, without even being told, I knew that rubbing her clit with my thumb was helping to get her off.

Suddenly, Liz sort of shuddered and murmured a long drawn out, “Mmmpf,” of contentment and I sensed that I had managed to get my sister off, a not unpleasant event for either one of us! Then, half frozen, we restored our clothing and turned our steps back toward the cabin. Just before entering though, we did pause long enough for a long passionate kiss that didn’t end until each had managed to explore the other’s mouth with thrusting tongues.

Back inside once again, we noticed immediately that the stairs were down and neither mom nor dad were downstairs. Liz placed a foot on the bottom step and mom’s voice came from somewhere up in the loft, “Hi kids, back so soon. Hey, please don’t come up okay? You father and I are, umm, well I guess it doesn’t matter what we are doing. Just please don’t come up right now.”

A moment later we heard dad say something in his deeper voice and mom giggled before saying, “God Dick, you’re terrible. You know that don’t you?”

There was another mumbled response that I couldn’t make out and mom said, “No damn it Hon, there’s no need for any of that, is there?”

Liz and I looked at one another and grinned; clearly mom and dad were having sex and dad must have suggested something she didn’t want to do or didn’t want us to know they do it or something. Then dad’s voice was clearer as he said, “Honey, what harm can it do? They are both adults now and surely they must know some of this stuff goes on.”

Mom’s voice was quieter and, perhaps mildly exasperated as she said, “Honey, not right now, okay?”

Dad’s response was unintelligible but it wasn’t long before both mom and dad came downstairs. It must have been quite warm in the loft as neither wore more than their thermal underwear and dad’s bottoms did little to contain the bulge of an obviously aroused dick. I knew well how little that type of clothing does to disguise a man’s arousal. Too, and mom must have been aware, the top several buttons of the top of her underwear were not fastened and it was clear she wasn’t wearing a bra. A glance toward the couch made it abundantly clear why she was dressed as she was. Both mom and dad had left most of their clothing on the couch when they decided to finish having fun upstairs on a bed. Mom’s bra had been tossed carelessly on the floor near the couch. Mom saw where my eyes were directed and she reached instinctively for the bottommost button that was not fastened. Then she grinned and did something I never would have believed she would do. She released yet another button until part of the areola at the tip of each breast came into view.

No one spoke a word as mom and dad came downstairs and mom’s taking note of her discarded clothing as well as releasing the button took but a brief moment. Then mom laughed nervously and said, well I suppose there’s no need to hurry and try to get dressed now. Both of you know what we were doing up there and I guess I not ashamed of that. I just we could have finished a little sooner. Oh well, c’est la vie, I guess.”

Liz giggled and said, “Hey guys, no need to be embarrassed or anything. Tim and I both know you guys have sex and where better than here while we are on vacation. Better than sitting reading and wishing you could do it like Tim and I have to do. But now I’m getting warm and if no one minds, I’m going to get comfortable. Maybe even as comfortable as you are mom. Any objection?”

Mom laughed and said, “Okay honey, you’ll not hear a complaint from me and I doubt very much that your father or brother will object either. You go ahead and get as comfortable as you would like.”

Liz and I removed our outerwear and boots and she went upstairs only to return a few minutes later dressed exactly as mom was. She had even unfastened the exact same number of buttons so that most of her cleavage, including her areola, were exposed, as were moms.

Then it was my turn and following dad’s lead, I went upstairs and removed my pants and shirt before returning downstairs. It was more than a little difficult to appear unconcerned that the bulge at my groin was prominent but I figured that if dad could do it there was no reason why I couldn’t as well. I think that if it hadn’t been chilly, we might well have decided to try out nudism right then and there. On the other hand we may not have and I suppose I’ll never know about that.

The weather grew steadily colder as each trip for more wood proved and it wasn’t long until everyone was fully dressed again. It wasn’t long after we ate dinner and the dishes were washed and dried that we gave up trying to sit and socialize and went up and got into bed. Before going up, dad and I made certain we had a large supply of wood stored inside and stoked both fires to capacity. Then, thinking it might be comfortable enough to read once we were in our sleeping bags, dad took both gas lanterns and carried them up into the loft.

With mom and dad wrapped securely in their combined sleeping bag, Liz in hers and me in mine, we did try reading for a while but no one read for long, we had to leave an arm outside to hold the book and too much cold air entered the opening thus created. Finally, dad asked if anyone needed the light any longer and when he received no argument, he rose to extinguish the lights. He never did it though as mom suggested he leave them burning for whatever heat they might produce.

I was almost asleep and was shivering in the cold when Liz spoke up and said, “You asleep mom? God I’m freezing, isn’t there anything we can do to stay warm?”

Mom’s voice wasn’t very sleepy when she replied, “Honey, I don’t have much it the way of a suggestion except perhaps…”

“What Mom, please tell me before I freeze to death.”

“Well Liz, I suppose that if you and your brother agree, you could zip your bags together the way your father and I did. That might help but I don’t know that either of you would be willing to do that because there are some dangers you know.”

“What, that we might have sex or something? Well what if we did? Would that be so terrible? Be better than freezing to death.”

Mom laughed and said, “Oh Honey, I doubt you would actually freeze to death but whatever. Go ahead and zip up together if you both want to. Like your father said earlier and I imagine both of you heard him, you are adults now and if sex is what you want…well, don’t let fear of what we might think stop you…you might be pleasantly surprised. Anyhow, before you decide there is one thing you both should be aware of.”

Mom paused until Liz prompted her, “Go on mom, what is it we should we be aware of should we decide to do it?”

Mom laughed and said, “In case you don’t already know, sex can be messy as hell. You better have a towel or some towels handy because if you don’t, I can guarantee an awfully uncomfortable night trying to keep from sleeping in a pool of semen. Cold as it is I imagine that freezing cold, wet cum would be that much worse.”

Dad raised his head and said, “Take it from me, that stuff does not make for a good nights sleep.”

Moments later, Liz and I were out of our sleeping bags and were zipping them together. With that task accomplished, we quickly got back into the joined bags and snuggled tightly in an effort to get warm again.

Whatever else anyone might say about our arrangement, snuggling together in one large sleeping bag was a hell of a lot warmer than sleeping alone and we soon were almost too warm. Liz and I started out with me lying on my side while she spooned tight against my backside with her right arm draped across my ribs. It didn’t take long for my sister to locate the elastic band at the top of the bottom half of my underwear and slip her hand inside to grasp my hardening dick. I couldn’t help emitting a soft sigh of contentment as I relished the feel of my sister’s hand on my cock.

I guess mom couldn’t help hearing my sigh because she giggled and said, “What’s the matter Tim, your sister find your dick already?”

“MOM,” Liz’ annoyed voice, “People aren’t supposed to talk about that sort of thing…are they?”

Dad spoke before mom could reply, “I can’t think of any good that ever came from NOT discussing things. Especially those things that make us feel good and I assume that if you DO have Tim firmly in hand, both of you feel good about it and are quite happy about it.”